The Love You Give Me (You Giv...

By PhyuPwint8

What Min Hui wanted to do most was to destroy herself, and what Su Tian wanted to do most was to see Xin Qi... More

Chapter 1.1-Bus
1.2-Bus
2.1- Repulse Bay
2.2- Repulse Bay
3.1-Lanking Pavilion
3.2
4. Su Tian's Diary
5.1-Teacher Han
5.2
6.Xin Qi
7.Villa Hotel
8.2
9.1- Surprise or Fright?
9.2
10.1-Brother
10.2
Cast
11.1-Plan B
11.2
12.1- Chasing and Fleeing
12.2
13.1-Confession
13.2
14. He Xian Gu
15.1-Valley Flower Fish
15.2
16.1-Deng Chen
16.2
17.1-Truth
17.2
18.1-Interview
18.2
19.1-Zhou Ru Ji
19.2
20.1-On Board
20.2
21.My Love
22.Scissors
23.1-White Red Dress
23.2
24.1-Purple Bead
24.2
25.1-Su Quan's Tears
25.2
26.1-A Day In The Winter Moon
26.2
27.Chen Jia Jun
28.1-Out Of Prison
28.2
29.1-Valve
29.2
30.Sense and Sensibility
31.Reception
32. Angel and Demon
33.1-Son
33.2-Son
34.1-Dad
34.2-Dad
35.Cows
36.Blue Bird
37.1- Wind Sound
37.2
38.1-Pig Brain
38.2
39.Watch
40.Baby Bear
40.2
41.Yin Xu
42.1-Hexagon Eyebrow Pencil
42.2
43.1- Ye Xiao Zhen
43.2
44.1- Cinnamon Cake
44.2
45.1-Hornet
45.2
46.1-Borrow Money
46.2
47.1-Mai Xiang
47.2
48.1-Before the Meeting
48.2
49.Meeting
50.1-Report
50.2
51.1-Night Light
51.2
52.Who is He
53.1-Husky
53.2
54. Acquisition
55.1-Zhao Mu Sport
55.2
56.Horse Step
57.1-Resignation
57.2
58.1-Bricks
58.2
59.1-Cantaloupe
59.2
60.1-Yalu River
60.2
61.1-On the Plane
61.2
62.1-Under the Wisteria
62.2
63.1-Sad Squad
63.2
64.1-Silver Fish
64.2
65.1- Xu Jia Zhuang
65.2
66.1-Jiang Tan
66.2
67.1- Qian Shan Changle
67.2
68.1-Leave
68.2
69.1-Profit Seeking
69.2
70.1-Wind Comes
70.2
71.1-Salted Fish
71.2
72.1-Ivy Garden
72.2
73.Air

8.1-Chess Game

590 5 0
By PhyuPwint8

"What?"

Min Hui was embarrassed.

    If she encountered such a situation in the past, she would blow her mouth without saying a word.

   But this time, the first thought that popped into her mind was: If it was Su Tian, ​​would she be angry?

--Certainly not. In front of Xin Qi, at this moment, in the midst of ecstasy, she must obey, right? In Min Hui's heart, Su Tian in the diary has never been able to get rid of the image of Xin Qi's little follower. She obeys him, tolerates his temper, forgives his impatience, calms his anger, and tries her best to correct the interpersonal relationship damaged by him. ...

do a full set of plays.

    She leaned over, looked into his eyes, and said without blinking: "The zipper is on the back."

   He was startled for a moment, but he didn't expect her to answer: "May I?"

     She nodded.

     He stretched out his hand, pulled it to the end, and with a "chuck", the silk dress slipped off her shoulders. She unbuttoned her bra, raised her chest, and looked at him calmly.

   There is no mark on Su Tian's body, which was already made clear when Chen Sir called Lan Jinge. The purpose at that time was only a routine registration to facilitate future identification of remains. The proprietress was very cooperative and asked a few girls who lived with her, especially Zhao Ying Mei.     Since the dormitory uses a public bathroom, everyone has seen Su Tian take a bath, and they all said that she has no birthmarks, scars, moles or other conspicuous things. thing.

He narrowed his eyes and looked at her upper body seriously, like a painter looking at a model, but he didn't touch anything. Five seconds later, he silently helped her fasten her bra, zip it up, and finally put it on her chest. There was a light tap on the left shoulder, as if there was dust on it.

   "Has there been any changes?" Min Hui asked.

    "It's too big, I don't recognize it at all."

     "You don't even recognize the face?"

     "I've never seen your face clearly, and your accent has become quite strong, and this-" he pointed at her chest, "absolutely never before."

    "Have you noticed?"

     "I've seen it."

        "... "

     "Don't remember? That summer? The bonfire party?" He reminded, "We each other..."

   He didn't say the following words, and he didn't write them in the diary. But Min Hui has always had a premonition: the relationship between Su Tian and Xin Qi must be more than just friendship, there must be something higher than friendship.

    She had no choice but to sigh: "Thirteen years."

     "Yes, thirteen years."

"You have never won chess before." He began to play chess.

     "That was before." Min Hui took a sip of the juice.

    "When I was away, you played often and joined the club?"

     "Not often, you didn't participate."

     "Then how did this chess skill improve by leaps and bounds?"

    "You just don't want to believe that anyone is smarter than you, especially a woman, right? "

      "I believe."

     "Well, to be honest, the change happened like this:" She drank the juice and cleared her throat, "One day, I went to the mountain to pick mushrooms, and I didn't know what to pick. I felt the top of the mountain. All of a sudden-"

     She paused deliberately, whetting her appetite.

"What's the matter? You fell off a cliff?"

     "I was struck by lightning." She shrugged her shoulders and spread her hands. "When I got home, I found that my IQ-oh, hello-has been increasing."

    "Is this nonsense?" He laughed.

    "Why do you think that I must be stupid than you before? --Is this nonsense?"

   "When you were young, you seemed to only like one thing-sports. You copied my homework."

   "Do you remember a math test, even though I copied you, my score was higher than yours?" Min Hui recalled her diary One thing mentioned in .

"That's right, that's right." Xin Qi patted his head, "And then you said--"

   "--it's up to you to support the family, and I have to concentrate on training for the Olympics."

   "That's right. At that time, we were right A consensus has been reached on the division of labor in the family."

     She smiled.

   "I was wrong, I shouldn't have looked at you with unchanging eyes." He looked into her eyes quietly, with a terrible penetrating power in his eyes, "Called back to the orphanage, Teacher Ye said you went home. Your hometown is in the mountains, and life is very difficult. So I thought that after you went there, you would have no chance to study. Or worse, you worked early to make a living and were forced to marry... You haven't shown up these days, and I waited desperately .Sometimes I even think that you may already have children, so you won't come here again..."

   After living abroad for many years, his Mandarin is not so standard, and there is always a hint of foreign accent in his pronunciation. When pronouncing some words, he will suddenly hesitate, as if he is not sure whether he need to roll his tongue, as if he has a stone in his mouth. But his voice is very pleasant, low, soft, both ups and downs and eloquent, the tone is like coaxing a child who has a temper tantrum.

    "It's okay. The situation in the mountains is not as bad as you think..."

    "I thought I was the only one who changed a lot. After all, I went abroad. I didn't expect you to change-more." He sighed, "Tian Tian , we are not the same you and me as before, and we need to get to know each other better to be together better. I was too abrupt just now, didn't I scare you?"

    "How could..."

   The more he introspected so deeply, the more sorry Min Hui felt. She really wanted to pretend to be Su Tian, ​​but trying to pretend would be self-defeating, so she might as well act in her true colors. All she has to do is to completely overturn Xin Qi's impression of Su Tian, ​​let him accept the possibility of various changes, and then push Min Hui's version of "Su Tian" in front of him. With the diary at the bottom and a little fiction, it is not difficult to coax Xin Qi back to the United States safely. After he recovered from the operation, he could scold or get angry as much as he wanted. A life was recovered anyway.

  Thinking of this, Min Hui immediately changed the subject and pointed to the chessboard: "This time you invite first."

   He grabbed a chess piece and buckled it in the middle: "Be the first shot."

    "Get on the horse."

      "Advance the pawn."

      "Get on the chariot. "

    Min Hui just led the troops to escape, but Xin Qi took advantage of the momentum and took a phase.

     "Seeing blood in seven steps, amazing." She praised.

     "You have passed the army in seven steps, and you are also very good." He smiled lightly, "It is rare to see someone risking his life to protect the army."

     "This is my plan."

      "Bold, clever."

     After a fierce battle, Xin Qi narrowly won. He weighed the chess piece in his hand, thought for a while, and suddenly frowned: "Tian Tian, you didn't let me do it on purpose, did you?"

      "Absolutely not."

      "The horse from before, at your level, shouldn't have been thrown away."

     "...a strategic mistake."

    He looked disbelieving, but he didn't ask further: "Another plate?"

    "No." Min Hui shook her head quickly, "I'm hungry, and I want to go to bed early."

     He was stunned for a moment, He looked at his watch and handed her the menu on the table: "Okay, you order, I'll call Roomservice."

     She only ordered a bowl of seafood porridge, and Xin Qi ordered steak, salad, and red wine. When the waiter delivered it, she said that the steak had been covered on the plate for five minutes, and the taste was just right. After finishing speaking, he took the tip from Xin Qi and thanked him and left.

      The two quickly set the table.

     Min Hui drank the porridge while watching Xin Qi slowly cut the beef. The man in front of her was sitting upright, eating elegantly, and his side profile was as graceful as a swan. He felt comfortable and domineering at the same time. She didn't know how he could achieve these two points at the same time.

    The medium-rare steak kept gushing pink blood. He had a good appetite and ate heartily.

    Min Hui looked at it, suddenly felt dizzy, and quickly lowered her head.

    He noticed it immediately, and quickly blocked the blood with two leaves: "Are you dizzy?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 380 53
Find a smoothie you like, go to the grocery store, blend, enjoy!
39.5K 427 70
Sang Wu Yan, a college senior, dreams of becoming a broadcaster. She works as an assistant at a radio station and likes a mysterious songwriter with...
14.8K 409 41
A woman from the future arrives at a fantasy-like universe to experience love for the first time. She goes by the name Chun Hua and falls into a comp...
48.8K 470 174
From high school to university, Ding Xian and Zhou Si Yue's youthful love lasts for a lifetime. The superior and unruly campus god Zhou Si Yue is a g...