AWAKENED HEART (The first he...

By unilover85

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo met years before their first drama together "THE UNTAMED" They had met on Daytoy year... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
🔞🔞CHAPTER 22 🔞🔞
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
🔞CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42♥️
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 🔞
CHAPTER 45🔞
CHAPTER 46🔞
CHAPTER 47🔞
CHAPTER 48
Announcement ❣️❣️
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51🔞
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54 the
HAPPY NEW YEAR ❗
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
ANNOUNCEMENT‼️
CHAPTER 58

CHAPTER 19

226 21 4
By unilover85

"And planting cameras in here and at the hospital...right..?"

"Wait...Yibo...he what...!!!"

Zhan felt like his whole body had been poured with cold water. He knew if the video was to leak, his whole career he worked so hard to build would be over. Yibo looked at him and he somehow knew what he thought, his eyes were bulged and looking into nothing away from them. He felt for him, he knew he didn't care much what other people said about him but Zhan was just new to the business and his image wouod be out in the lime light even though he wasn't too well known. He felt his heart hurt just by looking at Zhan, he hated seeing him like that and he knew his confidence would vanish just by the news.

He had wanted so much to expose the truth but never thought how Zhan would feel if he was to find out. All he thought about was that his life was in danger and he had to do something. It was later in when he realised that Zhan was out in a spider web and with people planning his fate...he was down for a rude awakening. He wanted to do something or say something right there and then, so that Zhan felt better, even though it was impossible for him to feel that way. Yibo decided to continue his interrogation because what was the point of stopping halfway, Zhan knew the truth and was hurt by it and he had to make it right.

"Steven...could you please tell me more about your plans...why are you doing this to him...? He hasn't done anything to anyone. Why out him through so much when you knew he didn't like her..?"

"I'm sorry....I thought I had a chance to get him for myself cause I had already seen that he didn't like her. I guess I was selfish to think about my needs instead of his he would feel if he were to find out. But Mr Yibo...I am not responsible for many things that had happened to him. Yes I did plant the cameras in this house and the hospital but that's it."

"Were you watching everyday or were you only recording only to come back and get the camera...?"

"I was supposed to get it today, it was only recording and even at the hospital too. She didn't know about these stuff and I purposefully didn't suggest cameras that she could watch watch as they recorded. I'm so sorry...Mr..Mr Zhan...I...I like you..so much...and I thought you could be mine, I didn't calculate the outcome of my mistakes.."

"Steven...is that your name...?"

"Y..yes.."

"Look...I don't want to sound insensitive...but I ...I came her to work and not to find love. I cannot be in a relationship with you and not because of what you did to me, but simply because I don't have feeling for you. I'm sorry to say this but...I don't love you.."

"I...I understand...I'm ...I'm sorry again for what I did, it was nice finally seeing you like this and not afar. My cousin is here and if you need help getting her out then you can tell me. I made a mistake and it doesn't matter who I was trying to help but...I should have said no, even though she had promised to pay for my brother's medical bills. I sorry..!"

"It a ok Steven...I can feel and see your sincerity, but I'm afraid I can't let this go on any longer."

"I understand..."

"Wait...Yibo...what do you mean...? Are you...reporting us to...the management..?"

"What do you think James...what should I do with you then..?"

"Yibo...I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that, please
..please forgive me just one more time and I roomise I won't do this again..!"

"Chen...why do you think he should give you a chance...? You made a mistake which almost cost a life. You knew you were making a mistake and yet you chose to continue with it..."

"Who are you to judge me with your silly logic..? My Yibo likes me he won't get me reported. Yibo..
We're friends right..? I'm sorry I made a mistake please forgive me. I should've not poisoned him, i..I was just jealous that he gets all your attention and you didn't even want to know my name. "

"So you poisoned him for that...? How crazy can you be...?  James....I think you don't understand what I said...he almost died...almost..!! Just imagine if I didn't help him on time and didn't even know what to do. Look...I don't care what your excuse is...but this is wring and yes there will be quensequesces. And one more thing...I'm not 'Your Yibo' right now I want nothing to do with you, I am merely looking at you right now be aise I want answers. Don't mistaken my kindness... please...!"

"You mean...you...you never felt anything for me..?.you don't ...li..like me ..?"

"No...and I never will, I'm sorry...but you're not my type...!"

"What...? Yibo..how...how can you say that...? You said I should call you by your name...you said we're friend and...and-.."

"Really...? Did I say that ...? Wow... you're very good at twisting words. Besides...after what you did...do you still you and I can be friends...? Or even more than that..? "

"I guess I was a fool....all my efforts were for nothing...ha...ha...all my planning...even at the bar...was for nothing."

"What do you mean...James...did you...did you pay that guy to do what he did to you...? So I could help you..? So you would get close to me...? But why...I didn't even know you then...why would you do that...? What if that guy didn't let you go...? What if he hurt you...? How can you be so..so...stupid..."

"You didn't know me, but I knew you. I remember attending your concert in Korea. It took so much effort to get the ticket, I have been your follower for so long and when I heard the news about that girl who claimed you harassed her...I spoke up for you. I worked hard to become someone so that you could see me worthy of your love one day...I guess I am stupid.

"Look...James...thank you for speaking up for me, but live is nothing like that. You can fall inlove unexpectedly, anywhere and in any situation. It doesn't matter if I'm famous and you're just a regular person. You know...my mom used to say that I must not expect look for class, status, beauty and even background if I really want the kind of love that will last a lifetime. She told me not to be embarrassed if I find it in someone who is from a poor background, who is not well educated and who might live in a village or anywhere else where rich people don't want to go to. She said...because my soulmate might be there, she might be waiting for her destiny to allighn with the stars for me to find her. She said that fate might be playing tricks with is and place us in places where she might feel she's not worthy of me because of who I am. But if I'm a person with a good heart, I should make her feel that she deserve me.

Well...I guess you're not worthy for me, like she also said...no one should change themselves for love. You did and even went as far as harming innocent people just to get my attention. I don't want that kind of person in my life, not as a friend let alone more than that. I have been avoiding people like you you for so many years but here you are. (Sad chuckle) I guess I don't need friends... I'm fine on my own."

Yibo stood up with teary eyes and went to his bedroom, Zhan, like everyone else was listening to everything Yibo had said. He couldn't stop admiring Yibo's mother for being wise as she was. He got his conclusion that Yibo was a good person regardless of what he was on the outside. But...he couldn't stop the pain in his heart as he said those words. Zhan was more than heartbroken and he didn't know what to do to make Yibo feel better. He felt sad that Yibo said he was fine on his own, without friends, those words alone left Zhan feeling defeated and he understood that he should stay away from him just so he didn't hurt him.

Zhan thought that his problems also added to Yiborefusimg to make friends again because he got involved in it and he got hurt again. Even if they stayed in the same room, he told himself that he should stay away from him and do as much as he could to avoid him. Right then....the thought of Yibo finding his own room to live in didn't seem like a bad idea. James was silently crying with his head lowered, he felt so embarrassed to even face Zhan and Steven, let alone Yibo. He then understood that he wasn't indeed not worthy of Yibo's love or any other person's love with the way he handled his feelings for Yibo.

Steven...well...he was looking at Zhan worrying about Yibo. He looked at Zhan and back at Yibo's bedroom door, he saw that Zhan's eyes were fixated on that very door, meaning he was more than worried about Yibo that his own situation. He let out a silent and defeated sigh and spoke to Zhan.

"My Zhan...I'm sorry for doing the things I have done, I guess I failed to look deeper to see the one who already resides in your heart. My selfishness hurt you and Mr Yibo and I don't think I will ever forget the things I have done to you. (Sad chuckle) I guess my family has a problem, or else how could three people from the same family cause so much pain by planning to force love into someone who had already gave his heart to the other. I will never stop loving you, in can't...it not like a switch that I could turn on and off as you I wish. But I will do what I can to make it right."

Yibo came out of the bedroom and stood infront of them, his eyes were swollen and red, showing that he was crying in the bedroom and that sight made Zhan's heart squeeze as he felt so much pain for Yibo. Yibo breathed in and out slowly and withing a few seconds, there was a knock on the door. Everyone was looking at him and they looked at the door upon hearing the knock. Yibo went ahead and opened the door and went back inside without even looking who it was. That's because he already knew who it was, he had made a call first once he went to his room and the people who had just enetered did so under his orders.

Barry came inside followed by Baba and Larry, they didn't close the door as showing that they were waiting for someone else to come in. Zhan and the others looked back at the door for that person who was last to enter follwed by their site manager. Zhan immediately stood up and his eyes went wide revealing the beautiful pearls inside of them. Yibo looked at Zhan and he saw that those eyes held anger but there was something else...fear...they had fear for the person who was then standing in the middle of the room with her head lowered.

"Fang...!!"

"Gēgē...are you happy to see me...?"

"What...? Are you out of your mind..? Why should I be happy to see you...? After everything you have done you still have the tongue to ask me if I'm happy to see you..? "

"I wanted to find out if you were with someone else, how could I let you come here after hearing that a lady came to your house..? I don't want to loose sight only for someone to snatch you away from me."

"Wow...!!!"(Yibo)

"What...?? Fang...are you alright..?"

"No...these guys kept dragging me from my room as they hurt me...look-.."

"I think it would be best for you if you stand right where you are. Zhan gē...what kind of friend did you make here...?"

"Yibo don't say that, she is a good friend I just don't know what got into her. Fang...why are you here...?"

"Gē gē, why do you mean by that..? I came for you of course. Do you know how difficult it was to see all those women touch you when they change your clothes and your make up...? I should be the one touching you like that,I think they like to touch you so they pretend to be fixing you clothes. I don't like that and I don't like them...hmph.!"

"What...? What gives you the right to say that...? You are just my friend and nothing more...why are you doing this..? We talked about this remember...? I don't like you that way Fang...I never will. There's nothing between us that is more than friendship and you know that. Please stop all this."

"I won't...I love you...and you know that..!"

"Xiao Fang...!!! Stop this nonsense right now or I will stop seeing you as my friend. How many times do I have to tell you this...? I don't love you and I never will..!!"

"Why...? Why can't you love me...? Is't because of that guy you met many years ago..? It's him isn't it...? His can you be so blind to follow someone who doesn't even know you exist, I'm here...I'm real...please gēgē...please give that love to me instead of someone who doesn't deserve it."

"What guy...? Zhan gē...what is she talking about..?"

"Yibo stay out of this...!"

"What..? Yibo...? You're Wang Yibo..? I don't believe this... gēgē...you...you fou–.."

"Xiao Fang..!!! Don't say anything any further. I should've not helped you when I did or you and I would have been strangers now. From now on... you're no one to me...our friendship ends here.!"

"Because of him..? Gēgē...do you realise what you just said to me..? Listen...if you can't love me then I guess I'm gonna have to do more than threaten you. You leave me no choice...I warned you to train alone, eat alone and to never let anyone close to you or I will hurt your parents. Well...now that you don't want anything to do with me...I should just deal with them and I will enjoy seeing you in pain.!"

Fang took out his phone and dialled a number on speed dial and she was heard saying.."get rid of them" before she hung up and smiled like a devil's mistress. Zhan was confused and scared for his parents and so was everyone, excluding James...He was relieved that someone wanted to see Zhan suffer just like he wanted. He had hated the relationship between Zhan and Yibo and he knew that if something was to happen to Zhan's parents then Zhan wouldn't be able to forgive himself for it. He would live his entire life blaming himself and he wouldn't want Yibo next to him either. He moved from where he was standing and went closer to Fang and said...

"Jiějiě...you did good, I should've told you my plan all along. Well...it doesn't matter now because what I wanted is now happening. And you...Steven...you don't deserve to be called older brother and not by me...you are a traitor...family sticks together but you...humph..! Well...you still have a chance to choose family instead of him...so...what do you say...are you on our side or not..?"

"Fang...how could you do something like this..? It doesn't matter of he loves you or not...but why involved his parents..? How can both you stoop as low as this...? You can't keep hurting people like this...it's wrong...and I can't let you do that..."

"So what are you gonna do...? Tsk...tsk...you are such a coward."

"Fang ...please... don't do this... please...leave my parents out of this...please...I'm begging you..!"

"Oh..! So you're the one who has been sending Zhan gē those threatening messages...ok now I get it...well...Zhan gē, that is not all she did. Baba traced those numbers and guess what...your ex girlfriend didn't abondon you, your friend here sent here a message saying she must meet her in private in the school hall...she...told her she was pregnant with you and that she should stay away from you. Well...she did, she packed all her stuff and moved abroad with a guy who had been chasing her for long. She had been rejecting him until that very day she decided to leave."

"Fang ...is this true...? Di..did you really do that....? How can you do something like that to your own friend...? How can you watch me cry myself to exhaustion when you knew why she left me...? What kind of a monster are you...?"

"She was a coward...she left without even confirming if what I told her was true and she just jumped to another man. Is that the kind of person you want in your life..? She was gonna leave you for him anyway...I did you a favour.!"

"It is none of your business Fang...even if she was to leave me it is none of your business. You knew how I felt about her, you had to know because I told you and about it. I can't believe this...I really can't believe  you did that...and now my parents...? Fang ...what are you going to do with my parents...? I swear ...if you hurt them....I'm going to make you pay for the rest of your life..!!"

"Well...it's too late, my guys already have your parents by now as if you want toqee them again...unharmed...you need to leave this place with me. You and I can go away from here and start a new life. You dot need to work, you know my family owns a lot of businesses, I will speak to my dad to give you one in France to manage. So...do we have a deal..?"

Everyone was silent and all eyes were on Zhan who looked like he was giving what she said a thought. That didn't make Yibo happy, according to what Yibo had heard Fang say...Zhan was waiting for a guy he met years ago and that meant he was Bisexual, he wanted to know who that guy was who made Zhan wait for him for years. Zhan was a beautiful and handsome man, the qualities he had were preferable for both men and women. He got so interested to know that mighty guy who made Zhan wait for him and love him for so long. Were they in a relationship or was it a one sided relationship...? He put it very close in his memory bank to ask him about it once the whole mess was over and done with.

"Fang...how can I leave with you when I don't even love you...? How can you live with a man who doesn't love you...? Please...please kill me instead, leave my parents out of this...please..."

"What use are you to me when you're dead...? Gēgē...I gave you a choice, it's up to you to make a decision...time is running out...my guys are waiting for us by the gate."

Yibo quickly and secretly signalled for Baba and and Larry to go. Baba saw him and he pat Larry's shoulder and went outside when Larry followed. They arrived by the gate and saw a black mini van outside by the gate which had an engine on and they came up with a plan to sneak up on the people inside , and they did. Larry quickly opened the sliding door of the mini van and took out his gun, pointed at everyone to stay put and quite while Baba grabbed hold of the driver and took him outside. Larry was a strong man but his physique was deceiving, he looked gentle and calm, but he was deadly if one was to mess with him . He was guy and wasn't afraid to act girlish if he wanted to, he was quick in his work and that is why Barry had recommended his to Yibo from the Taekwondo training he used to go to.

Barry and Larry were the same, the were also as strong as any professional bodybuilder if not more. But they had their own uniqueness, they looked like regular guys who was like any other but once they engaged in a fight...it was easy to see that they weren't just ordinary men. Yibo met Barry in Korea when he was training martial arts, he joined after the incident he had with the stalker who constantly followed him everywhere he went. He met Barry there since he was working there as a trainer and he practically taught Yibo all that he knew about self defence and more. He left with him when Yibo moved away from Korea since they were close by then.

He saw that Yibo was not good in socialising and that he was still scared of the world outside, some he was going to face it alone in China, without his UNIQ group band. So...the day Yibo was leaving, he waited for him by the airport and just as he thought...fans were everywhere, touching and screemimg so loud that Yibo just froze. He was alone in the airport but he had a pass to use the private entrance, even that wasn't enough to stop his fans from finding out. He rushed by his side and put his hands on Yibo's shoulder and led him out of the group.

Yibo looked up and saw a familiar face, he smiled and when he looked again he saw that Barry had a bag of clothes hanged on his shoulder. When he asked if he was also going to China, Barry just looked at him and said...

"I'm going wherever you're going , it's clear you can't take care of yourself even after the special train I taught you. You care about hurting anyone but you don't care of they hurt you...? Silly boy..let's go...our plane leaves in five minutes. "

From that very day, Barry was on Yibo's side everywhere he went, protecting him from crazy fans and with his keen eyesight, he could see if there was threat around whether for Yibo or anyone who was where Yibo was. He started to investigate privately about the incident if the girl that happened years ago about a girl who pressed charges about Yibo harassing him when he was coming out of the club with his boyband friends. The one who had said there was someone following her and Yibo and his friends took her to a police station, only for her to tell the police that Yibo was the one who had harrassed him.

He investigated privately until one day Yibo found him on a call and he became suspicious and demanded for his to tell him what the call was about. Barry understood that Yibo was paranoid all the time and he didn't live freely like everyone else and not because he was famous and needed to hide himself everytime from fans and the media which always exaggerated things. But it was also because there were people after him, to harm him and his career, he had become a target for people because of his achievements in such a young age so much so that there threats most of the time and incident that occurred as a warning to him.

But thankfully...Barry had brought together his own team in China, with his marine skills and exceptional sight and skills...he found Larry, an ex FBI agent and Baba, a who was a secret agent but quit because he didn't get the freedom he needed to be as gay as he was. He claimed that out of almost six years he worked as a spy, he was forced to take his sexuality out of his job and had to act as a 'normal' guy as it was required the bosses upstairs they said. Barry had recruited them when they were at a bar one night when Yibo had gone to see his parents.

He made sure Yibo was safe first and that no one knew where he was with his own connections, then he follows his lead and drove almost two hours to go andwet Larry and Baba, who were dating at the time and even now. They were reluctant at first but, both of them being ex agents it was hard to refuse a mission. They loved their previous jobs but be side of certain work issues they had to quit. Well... Larry's story was different, he had quit because his boss, who was a woman had asked him to have sex with her so she could give him extra days off. At the time, his father was sick and his mother had passed away when he was in high school. He only applied for a leave but his boss refused saying he was needed right where he was.

It was days later that he found out what his lady boss meant by what she said about him being needed where he was. He immediately wrote his resignation letter after refusing her and he packed his stuff and moved back to China from the US. And Barry....he quit his job as a taekwondo instructor just because he had started liking Yibo as a little brother after Yibo had shared his past with him. He became so drawn to him so much so that he thought if he had a brother by his side, he wouldn't suffer the way he was. So...as simple as it was for him...he knew that Yibo was going back to China from Korea since he had told him so a few days earlier. So...he went and waited for him by the airport so he could go with him. He was Korean and both Larry and Baba were Chinese, they were somewhat of a deadly combo if I may add.

They had been working together for Yibo for since then. With Larry working on tracking and retrieving amongst other stuff and Baba was good with gadgets and, cameras and you name it. Barry...well Barry was good in throwing punches that's for sure. But he was good with guns and bombs of there was a need for that. He trained as a sniper in the marine and became excellent in it. All of them had special training from their previous jobs but they were pretty excellent in fighting. Now there they were, facing Fang's men, it was as easy as pie and it took about two minutes to secure them with cuffs and pit them back into the mini van, locked it and drive it inside the shooting sight just behind the training hall. They went back inside and Baba winked at Yibo as a signal that it was done and with that... Yibo was relieved.

"Zhan gē is not going anywhere with a physco like you...Mr Lee...do you need anymore evidence for this..? I don't know about you but nce the police come here they will remove all the devices they have installed in here and I also have those that were in the hospital ward and they were removed with gloves.so they still have fingerprints of those who put them there. I couldn't leave them there because it won't be moral to spy on people who would be given that ward, they deserve their own privacy and that's why I removed them. So..I hope this is evidence enough to out them behind bars..don't you think..?"

"Yes...Mr Wang...I think this is enough."

I don't think I'm going to jail that easy, huh..(scoff) Wang Yibo...who do you think you are...? How dare you decide for Zhan gē what to do..?"

"First...I'm not deciding for him, he doesn't want to go with you because you disgust him, can't you see..? Second I'm not making decisions for him, I saw how  you cornered him into leaving with you by threatening his parents. And last...why do you put so much hairspray in your hair...it's greasy.."

"You..!!..alright...then I will see how gēgē will forgive you for playing with his parents lives. Ha..ha...ha..only I and my men know where they are, if you send me to jail them forget about finding them. Did you think I'm a fool..did you think I was bluffing..? We'll see whose who in a few minutes."

She took out her phone and unlocked it and just then, Barry snatched it from her hands and gave it to Baba who immediately went to the kitchen counter with a small briefcase he had with him since he arrived and did his magic. Fang fought and screamed demanding her phone back but...it was too late. In less than a minute, Baba had already finished hacking into all her accounts for later viewing and he gave it to her. They wanted that chance but didn't know how to get it, the police were five minutes out and they knew that once they got there then she would be arrested and  her phone taken away from her. Then they wouldn't get a chance to have it, so...they waited for a chance for her to unlock her password so they could take it and do what they had wanted to do for so long.

The police came and she claimed that Yibo and his 'bodyguards' as she called them, had hacked into her phone without her consent and that she was also pressing charges against them. But Yibo...being as clever as he was...played innocent. He asked how they hacked it, he claimed that she unlocked the phone herself and thus it didn't count as them hacking it and planting a bug in it. He said she unlocked it and they were scared for Zhan's parents so they were looking for the last call she made in order for the police to send that number back to the presinct to track it and fimg the people who were responsible. Barry received a call right at that moment Yibo was trying to explain to one of the cops and he picked up.

It was one of the men he had sent to guard Zhan's parents. They had successfully captured the guys Fang had sent and said they called the police on them. He said they were being taken to the police station as they spoke and that Zhan's parents were safe. Barry hung up after the call and he smiled, he looked at Yibo and gave him a nod. Fang was hysterical and demanded to be let go since why they said about her kidnapping Zhan's parents was a lie, which made Yibo smirk and she became scared by it. It was not just a smirk, she understood it as a victory smirk and she wondered how. She saw that her plans were not working and she had to ask...I mean why would she do that when she just denied having nothing to do with it to the police...

"Wang Yibo...!!! What did you do..? Why are you smiling lie you won a lottery..? What did you do to my men...?? Tell me...!!!"

"Hey...little girl...don't put on that shameless act on me. Right now you might want to call your men and ask where they are, they will tell you..if they are even allowed to answer your calls."

"What do you mean by that..?"

"Yibo...where are my parents...? What happened to them...please Yibo...tell me what's wrong.."

"Zhan gē..don't worry, I saw how uneasy you were back at the hospital after you recieved a text, I knew by then that something was wrong. So I took your phone and asked Baba to hack it after we arrived. I'm sorry...but I had to do it cause I knew you were nit gonna tell me what it was. He traced the number and...Baba...did it match...?"

"Yes... it's a match, he sent that text and many others. The call she made a few minutes ago was traced back to a guy who I tracked her phone now...he is right next to Xiao residence."

"Was next to the Xiao residence, but not anymore. Alright...good job Baba, thank you. Well...Zhan gē...as I was saying...I sent my guys to go and vurad your parents house because like I said...you were scared in the hospital and I know nothing could scare someone like that if he/she wasn't threatened by their parents. I saw it too inconvenient to put my plan in action while we were at the hopital, and you were feeling better so I asked the doctor to release you and told him I would bring him back if any complications arise. I couldn't tell you that, so that's why I told you we were behind with work and had to come back. How was I going to tell you...? Should I have said...Zhan gē I think someone is after you and your parents lives and yoi coming to the hospital wasn't just an accident, someone mixed your snackz with those that you were allergic to...I don't have proof but thankfully I asked Xuan Lu to keep the pack safe for me, and I took it back today and gave it to Barry for this purpose."

"What...? Yibo..you knew all this time...? You... you were...you..I..."

"Zhan gē...I'm sorry...but I didn't want to burden you with all that stuff. I wanted you to work hard and be who you wanted to be without worrying about anything. I'm sorry..I crossed the line. I'm sorry I called your parents at the hopital and let them worry about you, I'm sorry I lied that you were discharged even if you weren't and out your life at risk by taking you out of the hospital. I'm sorry I planned all this and sorry I went through your phone and lastly...I'm sorry for sticking my nose in your business. I'm sorry."

Zhan didn't say anything, he looked away and by the loo he had in his face, Yibo knew he was mad, bmvery angry at him for everything he had done secretly. He felt so bad about everything but he didn't want to show the evil queen that he had a weakness so he pulled himself together. Then he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Mr Yibo...I will testify against them, thank you for protecting him against us...and I'm sorry I caused a fight between you two."

"It's okay Steven, you didn't do anything as bad as they did. Thank you."

"Oh!..and little girl...your men got arrested a few minutes ago outside the Xiao residence. So..good luck in getting your daddy to help you out this time, cause I think he won't even if he wanted to. I'm gonna make sure of that."

6009 words count

Enjoy guys
❤️❤️😍😍🥰🥰😘😘🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 6.8K 57
Xiao Zhan thought he was a normal guy and lived his life happily and carefree like everyone else. One day, however, everything changed when his mothe...
396K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
538K 14.3K 83
In this story we have two best friends who start to develop feelings for the other. What will happen? Will they tell each other their feelings and ge...
38.3K 3.8K 44
After being charged for illegal drug usage, drunk driving and whatnot, Lan Wangji (a current hotshot top star) decided to end his career. With the...