The Love You Give Me (You Giv...

By PhyuPwint8

What Min Hui wanted to do most was to destroy herself, and what Su Tian wanted to do most was to see Xin Qi... More

Chapter 1.1-Bus
1.2-Bus
2.1- Repulse Bay
2.2- Repulse Bay
3.1-Lanking Pavilion
3.2
4. Su Tian's Diary
5.1-Teacher Han
5.2
7.Villa Hotel
8.1-Chess Game
8.2
9.1- Surprise or Fright?
9.2
10.1-Brother
10.2
Cast
11.1-Plan B
11.2
12.1- Chasing and Fleeing
12.2
13.1-Confession
13.2
14. He Xian Gu
15.1-Valley Flower Fish
15.2
16.1-Deng Chen
16.2
17.1-Truth
17.2
18.1-Interview
18.2
19.1-Zhou Ru Ji
19.2
20.1-On Board
20.2
21.My Love
22.Scissors
23.1-White Red Dress
23.2
24.1-Purple Bead
24.2
25.1-Su Quan's Tears
25.2
26.1-A Day In The Winter Moon
26.2
27.Chen Jia Jun
28.1-Out Of Prison
28.2
29.1-Valve
29.2
30.Sense and Sensibility
31.Reception
32. Angel and Demon
33.1-Son
33.2-Son
34.1-Dad
34.2-Dad
35.Cows
36.Blue Bird
37.1- Wind Sound
37.2
38.1-Pig Brain
38.2
39.Watch
40.Baby Bear
40.2
41.Yin Xu
42.1-Hexagon Eyebrow Pencil
42.2
43.1- Ye Xiao Zhen
43.2
44.1- Cinnamon Cake
44.2
45.1-Hornet
45.2
46.1-Borrow Money
46.2
47.1-Mai Xiang
47.2
48.1-Before the Meeting
48.2
49.Meeting
50.1-Report
50.2
51.1-Night Light
51.2
52.Who is He
53.1-Husky
53.2
54. Acquisition
55.1-Zhao Mu Sport
55.2
56.Horse Step
57.1-Resignation
57.2
58.1-Bricks
58.2
59.1-Cantaloupe
59.2
60.1-Yalu River
60.2
61.1-On the Plane
61.2
62.1-Under the Wisteria
62.2
63.1-Sad Squad
63.2
64.1-Silver Fish
64.2
65.1- Xu Jia Zhuang
65.2
66.1-Jiang Tan
66.2
67.1- Qian Shan Changle
67.2
68.1-Leave
68.2
69.1-Profit Seeking
69.2
70.1-Wind Comes
70.2
71.1-Salted Fish
71.2
72.1-Ivy Garden
72.2
73.Air

6.Xin Qi

962 5 0
By PhyuPwint8

Turning around, Min Hui saw a face in surprise, and involuntarily took three steps back, looking at the person in front of her from head to toe.

    She instantly understood why Su Tian followed Xin Qi every day, had no temper at all and was willing to wait for him all the time.

    Xin Qi looks so good-looking.

    Min Hui is not a face control, she is more wary of beautiful men, but she has to admit that Xin Qi has an unforgettable face. The facial features were brought together harmoniously, but none of them stood out to the point of being distracting. High browbones, deep eyes, straight nose, arched lips. The face is small, so it is not the kind of domineering and cool-looking, but the kind of natural and cute good-looking. He is of medium height, about 1.8 meters tall, slender, with broad shoulders and a thin body. He wears a slightly yellowed white T, just like Min Hui, with the half circle on the well cover printed on it. He wears black jeans and a pair of black bottoms. White hooked Nike shoes.

    Refreshing, clean, young and full of vitality.

    "You've grown taller." He stretched out his arms, "Come here, give me a hug."

    Min Hui's brain spun rapidly, but her feet didn't move: "That—"

  She came to Yong'an Bridge with a lucky mood , she didn't expect to meet Xin Qi, and she was unprepared. Obviously, Xin Qi mistook herself for Su Tian, ​​and Min Hui was about to correct her, when a pair of strong arms circled her and hugged her tightly.

    She struggled subconsciously, because the two were so close that they could hear each other's breathing. The mountain wind blew from the valley and circled above their heads. She didn't know whether it was nervousness or recovering from a serious illness. She felt that the whole stone bridge was shaking. A few passers-by walked by, but no one noticed them, but a little girl eating a popsicle not far away looked at them curiously and giggled.

    Min Hui was still holding the half-eaten ice cream in her hand, and after hesitating for a few seconds, she finally wrapped her arms around his back gently. When she heard the news of Su Tian's death, she wanted to give him a hug to express her comfort anyway, as if it was ahead of schedule...

    She even had a feeling that at this moment, Su Tian was watching them from the sky.

    Xin Qi didn't speak all the time, but pressed his face tightly on top of her head, as if immersed in memories.

    Taking advantage of this moment, Min Hui drew up a draft in her mind:

    —— "Xin Qi, I want to tell you a sad thing... I am not Su Tian, ​​Su Tian has passed away."

    No, she can't say death, she Just missing. It can't be so straightforward, it's too simple and rude, what if he can't stand it and has a heart attack?

    ——"Xin Qi, there is something I want to tell you. I am not Su Tian. Su Tian didn't come today. The thing is, she jumped into the river to save me and was washed away by the flood. So far she hasn't Find it. Don't worry, you have to trust Su Tian's water skills, she may swim to other places and get ashore, get injured, and can't go home for a while..."

   No, he is too optimistic, the greater the hope, the more disappointment. He will definitely look for Su Tian everywhere like crazy, just like those parents who lost their children and ruined their lives for the rest of their lives.

    ——"Xin Qi, listen to me, I'm not Su Tian, ​​Su Tian is missing, and the police are trying to find her. She was washed away by the flood to save me. Please entrust me with the task of finding her. I will report the news to you as soon as possible..."

    No way, it's too plain, too matter-of-fact, as if she has no responsibility for this matter.

    ——"Xin Qi, I'm not Su Tian, ​​your Su Tian is gone. It's all my fault, can I treat myself as Su Tian to compensate you?"

   Well, very brave and righteous enough, the problem is, people Want you?

    ...

    Min Hui's mind became more and more confused, and she didn't know what to do next...

    "You are shaking." He said, "Is it cold?"

    She nodded in a panic.

    "Then let me hug you like this until you get warm."

    "..."

    There was a smell of citrus on his body, whether it was perfume or shower gel, it was faint and sour, as if he had come to a fruit grove. The T-shirt was very thin, her face was very hot, and his beating heart could be heard through the skin.

    She counted roughly, and one hundred and fifty beats per minute must have exceeded.

    "I'm not cold....someone is watching us." Min Hui struggled slightly in his arms, and he finally let go.

    "What are you afraid of?" He made a face at the girl eating popsicles, and pulled Min Hui to the back of a big tree next to him, "I've been waiting here for nine days, and the more I wait, the more impatient I get. One day, I won’t be able to see you anymore, I’ve already jumped off this bridge.”

   Then he pointed to his T-shirt, “And this dress, I’ve worn it for nine days, wash it every night, the air conditioner The room can't be dried, so I have to use a hair dryer to blow it—is it smelly?"

    "No."

    His eyes fell on the ice cream she had eaten halfway: "Look, after all these years, you still like mangoes. Delicious."

    Min Hui especially likes to eat mangoes, but she didn't expect that it was also Su Tian's taste. She sighed, the two girls who are so different now finally have something in common.

    "Do you remember the first time we ate ice cream here, one ball per person, what I wanted was strawberries, what you wanted was mangoes, I ate them in three bites, you gave me yours and said no I like the mango flavor."

    "Really?" She dug a large spoon into her mouth and tasted it carefully, "I don't remember."

   "Is   it delicious?"

    "Delicious."

    "Shall I let you taste it?"

    She Just was about to hand over the rest of the ice cream, her mouth was already blocked by him. His kiss was soft, yet lingering. She wanted to break free, but found that her head was tightly held by his hands, and her whole body was pressed against the tree. He kissed and murmured: "Tian Tian, I miss you every day, do you know? You If you don't come again, I will go crazy!"

    "Xin Qi—listen to me—"

    He ignored her and just kissed her passionately. After a while, he finally calmed down, put his forehead against hers, smiled and touched her still-shocked face. Both were breathing heavily.

    "Xin Qi," Min Hui took a deep breath, clenched her fists, and mustered up her courage, "I have something to tell you."

   " What a coincidence," he scratched her nose, "I also have something to tell you. "

    "You talk first."

    "You talk first." Xin Qi looked at her intently, "but don't tell me you're married."

    "That's not true."

    "Okay, let me talk first." Xin Qi let out a long sigh, "I will have a heart operation next month. The doctor said that if it succeeds, I will never need another heart operation in my life."

     "Great,"

    Min Hui was about to applaud, but then she thought , "What if it doesn't work?"

    "Then I will die on the operating table. I should have done it at the beginning of the year. I was afraid that if I failed, I would miss this meeting, so I kept procrastinating."

    She looked at him worriedly, Forcibly swallowed the words that came to her mouth. Her brain started to spin again:

    ——If she told the truth now, wouldn't he want to live?

    —Will he refuse the operation?

    ——Even... martyrdom?

    "Don't worry, my luck has always been very good, otherwise I wouldn't have met you alive." Seeing her uneasy expression, he held her hand, "So we need to live in New York for a while after we get married. "

    "What? Get married?" Is the progress bar flying?

    Min Hui stared at him dumbfounded: "Married?"

    "Yes, I said before, I will marry you when I come back."

    His attitude was serious and serious, "It was clearly written in the letter, did you forget?" "

    "But... "

    "Besides, I proposed to you when I was six years old, and you said yes."

    "Six years old?" Min Hui's voice suddenly rose, "Do you believe what six-year-olds say?"

    "Changed your mind? "He frowned, and his face became serious, "Ms. Su Tian?"

    " ..."

She opened his mouth and closed it again.

    "Yes, I believe. Stretch out your hand, Tian Tian," he glared at her resentfully, took out a shiny object from his pocket, and slowly put it on her middle finger, "This is your engagement ring "

    Min Hui looked down and saw a simple six-claw diamond ring, with a solo diamond shining brightly under the sunlight.

    Too bad - she wanted to take off the ring, but when she looked up, she saw Xin Qi's bright eyes, so she could only give him a chuckle.

    "It's the style you like, do you remember?"

    It wasn't written in the diary, Min Hui thought, how could she remember?

    "In that chess match, the dean led the team to the provincial capital. Passing by a shop window, you pointed to the ring on it and said, "You want one too. I said yes, and I will buy it for you when I grow up. You said you must not go back on your word, and you still pulled the hook. ——Do you remember?"

    What a beautiful past, what a pure feeling, he remembered all the vows and agreements. Long waiting, crossing thousands of mountains and rivers... came here for the promise of a lifetime, but it was all in vain.

    Min Hui stared at him with wide-eyed eyes, her eye circles were red, and she nodded vigorously: "Yes, I remembered."

    At this moment, she felt that the only thing she could do was to try her best to let Xin Qi return to New York safely and complete the work smoothly. After the operation and physical recovery, tell him the news slowly. Before that, don't provoke him. Now he is in a state of ecstasy, excited, excited and full of hormones. If he hears the news of Su Tian's death and dies of a heart attack here, Min Hui's sins will be deepened again, and she will kill him again. a human life.

    Thinking of this, Min Hui broke out in a cold sweat unknowingly. Fortunately, she didn't say it first. With Xin Qi's impulsive character, she is afraid he will really jump off the bridge...

    "My business is over, it's your turn."

     Xin Qi took her hand and walked towards the playground. "Let's talk while walking, let's go to that ice cream shop. I hope there is coffee in the shop, so you can warm up for a while."

    "My business——" Min Hui couldn't think of anything for a while, and had an idea, "I have a younger brother who was kidnapped with me when I was young...I have been looking for him all these years. Just today, someone News. He may be in Mingshui County."

    "Where is Mingshui County?"

    "Suihua."

    "Suihua is not far from here, and you don't need to fly."

    Min Hui couldn't help laughing: "It's been so long since I left , do you still remember where Suihua is?"

    "I didn't leave when I was young. I was thirteen years old at that time, and I could remember a lot of things."

    Min Hui planned to coax him back to the United States as soon as possible: "So, you Go back to New York for surgery first. As for me, go to Suihua to find my brother. Let’s make an appointment to meet when you recover? Okay?”

   “No.” He shook his head, “Your brother is my brother. The operation is important, and it won't be delayed for a few days. I will go with you and take care of you on the way."

     "..."

     " After  I went to the United States, I called the orphanage and they said that you have been picked up by your mother , lived in a relative’s house, and gave me your relative’s address. I wrote to you immediately, but all of them were returned. When I called again to ask, they said that the address was where your relative lived and worked, and they probably had moved Gone. I couldn’t be contacted anymore. By the way, are you still called Su Tian? Or have you changed your name?”

    "The name on the ID card is Min Hui. But you can continue to call me Su Tian. What about you ?”

    “The English name is on the passport, just call me Xin Qi.”

    “Yes.”

    “By the way, how are your parents?” Xin Qi asked.

    "They all passed away."

    "Oh." He patted her shoulder lightly, "When did it happen?"

    "Many years ago."

    "It's a pity that I'm not by your side."

    "It's okay, it's all over."

    "Then you now—"

    Xin Qi is a smart person, not so easy to deceive. Min Hui thought to herself, if he continues to question like this, she will be ruined sooner or later, so she must find a way to stop him. So she stopped suddenly, turned around and said, "Xin Qi, can you not ask me about my past? I don't want to talk about it, because a lot of things happened to make me sad."

   He paused for a moment, with a distressed expression on his face : "Of course, of course. I won't ask." "

    "And I won't ask about your life in America."

    "I don't mind telling you—"

    "Don't, okay? Let's skip the absence When we are together, just treat them as if they don’t exist. Is that okay?”

    He was stunned for a moment, his face was confused, he didn’t want to understand, but he nodded: “Okay. I’ll listen to you.”

    “Thank you.”

    “You must have It's not easy, your parents are both dead, and no one will take care of you..."

    "It's okay." Min Hui sighed deeply.

    ***

    There are hot drinks in the ice cream shop. Xin Qi ordered two cups of milk tea.

    He took a sip slowly, raised his head, and saw Min Hui staring into his eyes.

    "Your eyes—are you short-sighted?" She asked curiously.

    "I've had an operation, and an artificial lens was implanted in it. Now the vision of both eyes is normal.".

   He reached over and twisted her face, "I can finally see you clearly."

  Do you have How blind, anyone who thinks about it day and night can admit it. She smiled wryly and touched her face: "Has there been any changes?"

    "I've become taller and more beautiful. But I have more things on my mind. It's not as unpredictable as before."

  He tilted his head, interested Carefully studying her expression, "What about me? Are there more?"

    "Not much." She stirred the milk tea with a spoon, "still so impatient."

    Hugging, kissing, giving a diamond ring, setting a date to get married—the four big things were resolved in less than five minutes.

    "Are you in a hurry? I've been waiting for you here for nine days. Tell me, why didn't you come?"

   " I'm sick and have a bad cold." She rolled her eyes, "The main reason is that I don't think it's possible for you to come because You didn't come three years ago. That time I waited from five in the morning to one in the middle of the night..."

   " I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!"

  He apologized repeatedly. "It was very slow, and he couldn’t fly at all. I was very sad at the time. After three months, I recovered from the illness, and I immediately went back to the country. When I found this place, the orphanage was gone, and the teachers were all transferred. Go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to see if I can find your information. The people there said that the information is incomplete. After several relocations, a lot of documents have been processed. For those like you and me who have been away from the orphanage for ten years, there are only a few simple ones left I couldn’t find you, so I had to go back.”

    “It’s a good thing you didn’t give up.”

    “I never thought of giving up.” His eyes were very peaceful, “Being with you is the reason I grew up wish. No matter what happens to you or what you become, I will find you and be with you forever.”

   " Really?"

    Min Hui stared at him blankly, feeling unbelievable. But his tone was very firm, looking at her was full of joy, she couldn't think of any reason for him to lie to her, she couldn't help crying in her heart: Chun Miao, why did you save me? Look at you, what are you missing?

    "Xin Qi——"

    "Maybe you have encountered bad luck, but look, your fingers are all there."

    He smiled and pointed under the table, "There are also toes." Pointing to himself, " I'm here too. What are you afraid of?"

    "..."

    "I'm here, I have everything, so you don't have to be afraid of anything."

    She had nothing to say, and nodded with a smile.

    "Tian Tian," he rubbed her fingers, "let's get married."

    "..."

    "I brought all the documents."

    "But—"

    "You're right, I'm still so impatient, if you are not willing to marry me, I will have anxiety attacks."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 409 41
A woman from the future arrives at a fantasy-like universe to experience love for the first time. She goes by the name Chun Hua and falls into a comp...
1.4M 125K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
7.3K 121 41
Rating Average 4.6 / 5 out of 109 Rank 41st, it has 11.8K monthly views Alternative 偷偷藏不住 , Secretly, Secretly; But Unable to Hide It Author(s) G...
2.6M 152K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...