All My Love | Jeon Wonwoo

By womwoo

Jeon Wonwoo and Lim Sehui agreed to get married. It's not an arranged marriage, not a forced marriage and not... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Last Chapter

Chapter 08

2.3K 110 115
By womwoo

"He's a walking red flag. I get that he hates you and I get that you did something that he dislikes but he didn't have to go that far and slap you. He could've at least give you a warning! Ugh, duh." Ara rolled her eyes as she crossed both her arms, irritated.

"Honestly, even I would do the same. I'd go into that room and check." She added.

"But Ara.."

"Hmm?"

"The notebook that I read.. Nah, forget it." She shook her head.

"It's best if you stop thinking about it. If you're gonna keep on being curious about it, you might end up going to that room again." Ara said while rubbing Sehui's back.

"You're right about that."

Once the class ended, both Sehui and Ara parted their ways. Sehui decided to go to the convenience store and buy ramyeon since she've been craving for it for a very long time.

She's alone at home. Every saturday morning both the housemaids and the gardener have their rest days and will return back to Wonwoo's house on monday morning.

Arriving home, Sehui changed to comfy clothes before she cook ramyeon. The house is big and when it's only her in the house, it really feels empty. Only silence are surrounding her.

"It's finally cooked! I'm so hungry."

Sehui was about to eat when suddenly her phone rang.

"Hi dad, how are you?" Sehui asked as she answered the call.

"I'm doing fine. What about you? Are you okay there? Please tell me if anything bad is happening to you. I'm really worried and I know what kind of a person Wonwoo is." Sehui heard how concerned her dad's voice sounded just now.

"Don't worry about me dad, I'm doing fine."

That's when she heard someone knocking.

"Huh? Wonwoo?" She frowned.

"Hey dad, I'll call you later okay. Love you." She ended the call, put her phone on the table and went to the main door.

She opened the door revealing a guy, he looks like he's somewhere Wonwoo's age.

The guy was surprised to see her.

"Who are you?"

"I.. I'm Wonwoo's wife..?" She furrowed her eyebrows, unsure.

"Wife? When did he got married?"

"Ah, well, that's not important now. You're a better bait." The guy smirked and there Sehui stood while frowning, not understanding what this guy means at all.

"Bait? What-"

And when he sprayed something to her face, Sehui passed out.

-

The moment Wonwoo opened the door of his house, he's really ready to throw a fit at Sehui for letting the door unlocked when it's only her alone in the house.

"Sehui! Sehui!" He called for her name numerous of times but he didn't get any reply.

He stopped when he saw her phone on the table and the uneaten ramyeon.

"Really? You're not gonna clean after you eat?"

His eyebrows furrowed, he clicked the home button of her phone and saw that her dad missed calls her for six times.

"Where the fuck is she."

Soon, his phone rings. He checked who the dialer is and that's when a groan escaped his lips.

"What the fuck do you want?" He darkily asked.

"Don't cuss at me boy. You definitely knew what I want. Come and give it to me." It was Jungmin, Wonwoo's biggest enemy.

"I know you're gonna end the call and ignore me and run away from me again. Stop running away, I know where your house is, I know where you work, I know everything about you. And you know what's even scarier?" Jungmin stopped, smirking as he took a glance at the girl who's now struggling to free herself.

"I got your wife with me."

Wonwoo's eyes widened as he made his hand into a fist.

"Touch her and you'll experience death." He warned in a very dry and grim way.

Jungmin on the other side, uncovered Sehui's mouth with the tape abruptly making Sehui to scream in pain.

"Sehui!" Wonwoo shouted.

"W-Wonwoo.. What is this? I'm scared.." She muttered while crying.

"Don't worry baby, I'll go there to get you."

"B-baby?"

He ended up the call, grabbed his car key and drive as fast as he could to the place he knew where Jungmin would exactly be.

"Actually, I'm wondering why Wonwoo and you are suddenly married? I didn't even know that he dated you! Hahahaha, after Eunyoung died.." Jungmin giggled while shaking his head.

'Eunyoung? Could that be..'

"Are you coming from a wealthy family like your husband? Seems like you're not. I don't believe this marriage, I've known him for too long. There must be a reason behind it, tell me." Jungmin smirked as he leaned closer to Sehui's face.

When suddenly Wonwoo appeared and kicked him away from Sehui.

"Yah! Don't know how to knock?!"

"You dare to touch her?"

Seuhi gulped seeing how threatening and intimidating Wonwoo looks right now.

Jungmin laughed.

"Relax! I didn't even kiss her oh my god!" He laughed again like a maniac.

"By the way, wow! Congrats! You're a husband now, something that I would never expect to happen at least in five years." He ended up smirking at him and Sehui can see how ready Wonwoo really is to kill Jungmin.

"Do you think that faking a marriage is a good thing, hmm?" He crossed both of his arms together, giving Wonwoo a sly smirk.

"Shut the fuck up."

Wonwoo throw a briefcase at him. A very bright smile appeared on Jungmin's face once he saw the briefcase.

"Wow, that easily? Finally, thanks."

Meanwhile Wonwoo quickly untied Sehui and grabbed her arm, bringing her to run along with him.

The moment Jungmin opened the briefcase, he screamed on the top of his lungs to see it empty.

"JEON WONWOO!!!!!!!!!"

Arriving home, Wonwoo slammed close the door making Sehui to flinch as she was startled. She turned to look at him who's now giving her his furious look. It's like he got fire in his eyes and is ready to beat her. Sehui gulped as she stood there, speechless and petrified whilst thinking of the possibilities of Wonwoo doing things that might be more worse than a slap to her.

"What did I said to you about the motherfucking door?" He crossed both his arms, raising an eyebrow to her.

"S-sorry, I thought it was you-" Sehui stopped talking once Wonwoo took steps closer, she covered her face with both her hands, trembling.

"Please don't hurt me!" She cried.

Wonwoo abruptly grab Sehui's wrist, scaring her. Sehui shut her eyes tight thinking that Wonwoo's gonna hurt her but he didn't. Wonwoo's only scanning her arm.

"Where did you got this scratch from?" He frostily asked.

Sehui checked.

"I-I don't know. I wasn't conscious." She stuttered, avoiding any eye contact with him.

Wonwoo threw her hand away.

"It's not even a week that we got married yet you already made two mistakes?" Wonwoo's face screams how annoyed he really is of her.

"I'm sorry, Wonwoo. I really am." She lowered her head. Tears slowly falling down her cheeks, Sehui thought about how much of a burden she really is to him.

He sighed.

"Stop crying, it makes you look uglier."

Sehui wiped her tears away.

"Where.. Were you?" She asked, she knew it's a risky question to ask. Wonwoo might throw a fit again if she ask but she couldn't help it.

"Look, we are only husband and wife by name. You seriously don't have to care about what I'm doing or where I'm going, same goes to me. Besides, if you're just gonna keep asking personal questions, what's the point of signing the stupid agreement?" Sehui knew Wonwoo would answer and react that way.

"Sorry."

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 152 43
Jeonghan is forced into marriage by his parents. Why? They never told him. Who fell first and who fell harder? Slight Meanie/Minwon ship
9.8K 786 19
"What if I tell you that I could give you all the happiness in this world, would you believe me?" "Can you really do that?" "Of course." Their lives...
94K 4.3K 38
In which Jeon Wonwoo and I sort of got married... in a parallel world, yes! Between the time when I had to work extra harder than how I expected to f...
523K 21.9K 35
Marriage is the biggest commitment a person commits to. Divorce is an option but you will always have the 'divorced' stamp on you from the eyes of th...