One Night Stand

By Queeeenxox

26 year old Alani Harris has just walked away from an eight year relationship with her high school sweetheart... More

Intro
Ch. I
Ch. II
Ch. IV
Ch. V
Ch. VI
Ch. VII
Ch. VIII (Pt. I)
IX (Pt. II)
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
Happy Thanksgiving!
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
Book Recommendations 🫢🏽
XXV
πŸŽ„πŸŽ„ MERRY CHRISTMAS!! πŸŽ„πŸŽ„
Life update 🫢🏽🫢🏽

Ch. III

3.5K 135 43
By Queeeenxox

I love y'all lol. That's the authors note. Enjoy! 🩷✨

Alani

I was excited on the outside but nervous on the inside during the drive to my house. I don't know this man from a can of paint but the chemistry between was undeniable. I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt his finger push my thong to the side before he started fingering me. I moaned as I threw my head back softly against the seats head rest. Just then a thought popped into my head and I smirked as I pushed his hand away. Before he could lick his fingers, I grabbed his hand and slowly sucked my juices off of his fingers. I moaned as we made eye contact and he bit his bottom lip before smirking. I took my seat belt off and got on my knees and leaned over to kiss on his neck while my hand rubbed over the zipper on his pants. I felt his breathing pick up and I smirked as I unzipped his pants and stuck my hand inside and stroked his member through his boxers. "Damn." He mumbled as I leaned down and kissed his member through his boxers before pulling it out completely. I kissed the tip before sliding him all the way in my mouth. His leg jerked and I heard him groan as I bobbed my head up and down. I moaned as the tip of his dick touched the back of my throated. I used my hands to jerk the rest of him while I sucked him off. He was definitely blessed in this department.

"Mm." I moaned as he grabbed the back of my head and bobbed it up and down as he thrusted into my mouth.

"Shit. I'm about to nut." He groaned as he tried to push my head away. I slapped his hand away from my head and sucked my cheeks in and that made him nut instantly. I swallowed all of his nut and he groaned as he drained the rest of himself before I pulled away.

"Arrived." Siri said before we could say anything to each other. I laughed as he pulled into my driveway. I fixed him back in his boxers and pants before sitting up straight. He parked and turned his car off and he jogged around to come open my door.

"Thank you." I said as he helped me out. I pulled my skirt down and he closed and locked the car before he grabbed my waist and leaned down to kiss my neck. I moaned as he kissed and sucked hard as we made our way to the front door.

"Really Alani? This is what you meant when you said you were gonna be doing the same thing tonight?" I heard Kendrick's voice. I immediately stopped in my tracks and saw him sitting on my porch. I don't have enough liquor in my system to deal with him right now.

"Kendrick get the fuck out of here." I said as I rolled my eyes. "You don't have a right to question anything that I do anymore." I said to him.

"Yo hoe ass. We've only been broken up for a week and you already fucking somebody else? I'm willing to bet you were cheating the whole time." He said. I rolled my eyes, I know he's only trying to get under my skin.

"Yeah, I've been fucking him the whole time." I said sarcastically as I pulled my keys out of my purse. "Get the fuck out of here dumb ass." I said as I walked towards my porch and pushed past him. His dumb ass almost fell over in my bushes. "You can come in." I said as I turned around and looked at Marcus. He nodded as he walked in the house. I looked back at Kendrick and shook my head. "When I get back out here you better be gone." I said to him before I closed and locked my door. "I'm sorry about that." I said to Marcus as I looked at him.

"No problem. You good?" He asked as he walked over to me and looked down at me. I nodded as I looked up at him.

"I'm good. Come on." I said as I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs to my room. I opened the door and I put my purse on my computer desk before turning towards him. "You can get comfortable, I'll be right back. The bathroom is right there." I said as I pointed towards my bathroom. He nodded and I took my shoes off and put my house shoes on before walking out of the room and going downstairs. I looked out the peephole before opening my front door. I looked around and saw that Kendrick had left. I shook my head, his crazy ass. I closed my door back and locked it before jogging upstairs. As soon as I walked into my room I saw Marcus coming out of the bathroom with his shirt off. I gawked at his tatted and muscular chest. This man is so fine.

"Everything good?" He asked as he walked over to me. I bit my lip and nodded as I looked up at him.

"Yeah, his stupid ass finally left." I said. He nodded as he grabbed my neck and leaned down to kiss me. I moaned as he roughly kissed me as he pushed my mouth open with his tongue as he kept control of the kiss. His other hand gripped my waist before pulling away. Without warning he put his hands under my armpits and picked me up and I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I leaned in and kissed him as he walked us over to my bed. He laid me on my back and hovered over me. He kissed on my neck while his hands rubbed my thighs before he pulled my skirt down. I spread my legs and he grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist as he started grinding on me as he kissed me again. I gasped softly as I felt his member pressing up against me. I was getting ready to take my top off until he grabbed my hands and stopped me. He held both of my wrists in one hand as his other hand lifted my shirt up and he leaned down and kissed my stomach before lifting the shirt off of me and latching his mouth onto my nipple. "Mm oh my God." I moaned softly as he sucked on my nipple and licked around it before doing the same to the other one. He then kissed down my stomach and stopped when he got to the top of my thong.

"Can I?" He asked as he hooked his thumbs on the sides. I nodded and he slowly pulled my thong down. He licked his lips as he kissed my thighs before diving straight in.

"Fuck." I moaned as I arched my back off of the bed. He grabbed my thighs and held me in place. I grabbed the back of his head and pushed him deeper. He sucked, slurped and kissed on my clit as he stuck two fingers in me and starting fingering me. I gasped as I started grinding on his face. He groaned as he pulled away and spit on it before swirling it around with his tongue. I felt my orgasm building up and before I could say anything I felt him spread my lips apart before he started tongue fucking me. That action alone had me ready to cum. "Oh my God. I'm about to cum." I groaned. He went faster and he reached up and grabbed both of my breasts and squeezed them as I rode out my orgasm. "Oh shit." I moaned as he licked and sucked my juices off of me before he started kissing back up my body. When he reached my lips I wrapped my arms around his neck as he started grinding on me.

"You ready?" He asked. I nodded as he took his pants and boxers off. My eyes went wide as I saw his member completely. I know I said he was blessed earlier, but seeing it without anything covering it has me even more excited. He reached into his pants pocket and grabbed a condom. He ripped the wrapper open and slid the condom on before coming back in between my legs. He grabbed his dick and tapped it on my clit a few times before sliding in me. My breath hitched as he kept sliding in because he was bigger than what I'm used to.

"Fuck you're so tight." He groaned as he pushed all the way in. I gasped as he started stroking me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and moaned as he grabbed my hands and held them above my head as he leaned down and kissed on my neck. He slowed his strokes down and I swear he was trying to snatch my damn soul.

"Go deeper." I whispered as he kissed behind my ear. He nodded as he let my hands go and grabbed my waist and went deeper. I bit my lip to hold my moan in as I closed my eyes and matched his strokes. He leaned down to kiss me while grabbing my legs and pushing them back so that my ankles were by my head. Thank God I did gymnastics when I was younger because it's paying off in this very moment. I let out a loud moan as he sped his strokes up and I could feel my juices just leaking out. He held my legs up by my head with one hand and used the other one to rub my clit and that was all it took before I squirted all over him. "Oh my fucking God." I screamed as my juices continued to gush out of me as he continued to pound into me.

"Damn." He said as he bit his lip and sped his hand up. I reached up and weakly tried to push him away, but it was no use. He somehow managed to grab my hand and hold it back while still holding my legs up. "Cut that shit out." He said as she slapped my clit. I moaned as my orgasm slowly started fading away. He then picked me up and held me so the back of my knees were positioned on his shoulders as he continued to slam into me.

"Jesus Christ." I mumbled as I could feel myself about to cum again, and before I could he pulled out. I was getting ready to tap out until I felt him reattach his lips to my bottom lips. My head fell back and my eyes rolled to the back of my head as he fingered and ate me like it was his last meal. This man is really about to put me in a sex coma. My body jerked and I moaned as I came all over his face. By now I was ready to shower and go to sleep, but this man had other plans. He brought me down so that my chest was against his and he laid on his back as I straddled him. I already knew what was next so I leaned down and kissed him as I positioned him at my entrance. I slowly slid down on him and moaned as he filled me up. He gripped my waist and thrusted up into me as he groaned.

"Fuck, I'm about to nut." He groaned as he leaned up and wrapped his lips around my nipple as my breasts bounced in his face. I threw my head back and moaned as I could feel my orgasm building up.

"Shit me too." I moaned as I put my hands on his chest and bounced on him.

"Let it go." He said huskily, and I immediately came all over him. "Fuck." He groaned as I felt him fill the condom up with his seed. My body went limp as I fell on top of him. He laughed as he rubbed my back.

"I don't wanna say thanks because that makes it sound like it was some kind of business transaction between us and I'm not a prostitute." I said as I laughed softly. "But I will say thanks for helping me relieve this stress." I said as I looked at him. He chuckled as he nodded.

"I guess we're in the same boat." He said. I reached over on my dresser and looked at my phone to see that the time read three in the morning. Well damn.

"I usually wouldn't do this, but it's late and I know you've been drinking like I was. You can stay the night if you want." I said to him. It was the least I can do after how he took care of me tonight.

"You sure? I can always go to a hotel right down the street or something and sleep it off." He said. I laughed and shook my head.

"You'd be paying like $200 at a hotel just to sleep for like eight or nine hours. It's okay." I said. He nodded.

"If you insist. Thanks." He said. I nodded as I sat up and stood up and damn near fell before catching myself. "You good?" Marcus asked. I looked at him and we started laughing as I nodded.

"No problem, and yeah I'm good. I'm sore as fuck. But I'll get you some towels so that you can go shower. The only problem is that I don't have anything for you to wear when you get out." I said as I grabbed towels out of my closet. "Guest bathroom is down the hall towards the stairs. It'll be on your right hand side. There's soap underneath the sink, and toothbrushes in the drawer." I said. He nodded as he stood up and grabbed the towels from me.

"I keep a few pairs of basketball shorts and shirts in my car incase I decide on a last minute gym session, so I'm gonna go grab them and come back. I'll make sure I lock up downstairs for you. Thanks again mama." He said. I laughed as I nodded and he walked out of the room as I stripped the sheets off of my bed. I went and put them in the washing machine before putting a new set on. Once I finished, I then went and got in the shower. I looked down at my thighs and waist and saw slight bruises. Definitely going to have to dress to hide those for a few days, I thought to myself as I laughed and washed my body. I rinsed off and got out and dried off, and made my way to my room. I grabbed a pair of pajama shorts and the matching tank top and slipped it on, and before I could get in the bed Marcus came in the room. "Thank you again. Where should I put this?" He asked as he held up the towels. I grabbed them from him and took them to the dirty clothes hamper in my bathroom.

"You can make yourself comfortable." I said as I got in on the side that I always sleep on. I laid on my stomach and as soon as my head hit the pillow my eyes started fluttering closed. "I would sit up and try to talk to you but I'm wore the fuck out." I mumbled as I felt the bed dip. He laughed and I opened my eyes to see him laying on his back with his hand draped over his face.

"I understand. It was a long night." He said. I laughed and nodded as I closed my eyes again.

"Good night." I mumbled as I started dozing off.

"Good night." I heard his faint reply before I fell into a deep slumber.

The next morning banging at my front door woke me up out of my sleep. My eyes popped open and I groaned as I quickly closed my eyes back and squinted. The sun was shining through the curtains and my head was pounding. "What the fuck?" I groaned as I sat up. I looked at the other side of the bed and saw that Marcus wasn't there nor did I see any of his things in the room. A piece of paper next to my pillow caught my eye and I picked it up and read the note.

Sorry to leave in the middle of you sleeping, you looked like you were sleeping peacefully so I didn't want to wake you up. I hope this doesn't sound weird but I ordered you breakfast as a thank you for letting me spend the night last night instead of wasting money on a hotel lol. Anyways, thanks again for a good night.

- Marcus

PS - I ordered waffles, sausage, eggs and grits from Waffle House (I hope you like them lol).

I smiled slightly before frowning as the banging on my door started up again. I groaned as I stood up and my phone started ringing. I rolled my eyes as I picked it up and saw my mama calling. "Hey mama." I answered as I made my way downstairs.

"Girl what the hell are you doing? I've been calling you for the last thirty minutes. You're late to our nail appointment." She said.

"Damn, really?" I said as I pulled my phone away from my ear and saw that it was going on three o'clock. "Mama, I'm so sorry. I went out with Delilah, Mina and Xavier last night and we had a lot to drink. I was still sleeping, and I would still be sleeping if somebody wasn't banging on my front door." I said as I looked out the peephole and kissed my teeth.

"Who is that?" She asked.

"Kendrick's dumb ass. I'll call you back mama." I said as I unlocked my door.

"Don't play with me Alani. The way you reacted to him being at your door let me know that there's something going on between you two, stay on this phone with me so that I can make sure you're good." She said. I nodded as I smiled. My mama is my everything, even without me ever saying anything she usually always knows when something is wrong or something is going on.

"Okay." I said as I unlocked the door and opened it. "What do you want?" I asked him as I stared blankly.

"Alani come on man. I understand I fucked up but you're foul for retaliating like that last night. You really brought somebody home with you? Look at all of those fucking marks on you!" He said.

"Kendrick, that was not me retaliating. Me retaliating would have been fucking your best friend, you know the one that had a crush on me before you did?" I said. I could see anger flash through his eyes as he balled his fists up. "What I did last night has nothing to do with you. It's none of your concern and as far as I'm concerned, nothing I do anymore is any of your concern. I suggest you leave now and do not come back to my house. That's a fair warning to you." I said to him.

"Lani-" He started.

"Bruh get the fuck out of here. I don't want shit to do with you anymore! What are you not fucking understanding?" I yelled at him as he tried to take a step towards me.

"Alright Alani, you have my number whenever you're ready to talk." He said.

"I deleted and blocked your number. I don't ever want to talk to you again. Bye." I said as I slammed the door in his face. "Sorry about that mama." I said as I locked my door before going to sit on the couch.

"Mhm. What happened with you and Kendrick?" She asked as I unlocked my phone and saw that I had 120 unread messages in the group chat. I shook my head and laughed as I read their messages.

Ouuu get that dick bitch! 🤪🤸🏽‍♀️🥵 - Xavier 🩵

I know we said operation get Lani some dick was in full affect tonight, but please be careful bestie! I love you & I hope you have the time of your life baby doll!!! - Bestie Boo 🤞🏽🩷

Get it Lani poooohhh! Be careful my love & call us if you need us 😘 - Mina 🫶🏽

I laughed softly as I read all of their messages and hearted them.

Y'all are so silly lol. But babyyyyy, I had a time last night! Imma have to fill y'all in soon. Thanks for taking me out though, I'm definitely feeling a lot better. I love yallllll 😘 - Me

"Hello?!" I heard my mom say. I laughed.

"Sorry mama, I was texting back in the group chat really quick. But last week I caught Kendrick cheating on me with two girls when I went to his apartment after I left Delilah's house. So we've been broken up for a week now." I said as I went to the kitchen. I turned the light on and washed my hands before opening the microwave. I saw my food sitting in the containers. I warmed it up before grabbing some butter and putting some in my grits. I mixed the butter in and prayed over my food before digging in.

"Please tell me you're lying." She said. I shook my head.

"No ma'am, I saw it with my own two eyes." I said. "But I'm okay. That's why they took me out last night to get me out of my feelings because I spent the whole week crying my eyes out." I said. I finished talking to my mama before going back upstairs and running a bubble bath with some epsom salt. I stripped out of my clothes and poured a glass of wine and connected my phone to my Bluetooth speaker. I then got in the tub and sat back and closed my eyes as I relaxed. I guess I'll be spending the rest of the day recovering from yesterday since the day is damn near over.

Marcus

When I woke up the next morning I was confused on the room I was in before I remembered that Alani told me that I could spend the night since I had been drinking and she felt like it would have been a waste of money if I had got a hotel for a couple of hours. I sat up and yawned as I stretched. I quietly got up and grabbed my things before I found a notebook on her computer desk. I opened it and ripped a piece of paper out and wrote her a note. She looked way too peaceful for me to wake her up. I laid the note near her pillow and quietly left her room. I stopped by the guest bathroom and brushed my teeth with the toothbrush from last night before I took it downstairs and put it in the trash in the kitchen. Before I left I ordered her breakfast from Waffle House through DoorDash. When it arrived I went back upstairs and scribbled on the bottom of the paper that I had ordered her breakfast. I then went back downstairs and went out the front door. I discreetly looked around for a spare key and when I finally found it triple checked my surroundings to make sure that nobody was paying any attention to me before I put it back where I found it. I didn't feel comfortable doing that since I saw that she had three door latches but I also didn't want to wake her. I checked again to make sure there wasn't anybody around or lurking in the distance before getting in my Jeep. I started it up and backed out of the driveway and made my way home.

When I got home I saw that Mia was still sleeping. I shook my head as I went to the bathroom to take a shower. After showering I brushed my teeth again and then washed my face. I heard shuffling on the other side of the door so I rolled my eyes as I prepared myself for an argument. "Morning." I mumbled as I made my way to my closet. I pulled out a pair of boxers and pulled them up before dropping the towel. I then grabbed a pair of basketball shorts and a tshirt and got dressed before walking back into the room.

"Where were you last night?" Mia asked. I shrugged as I put cologne and deodorant on.

"Out." I said. "What about you?" I asked her.

"I went to Brittany's house for a girls night and then I came home and you still weren't here. I woke up around two this morning and I called you atleast two or three times and you didn't answer." She said.

"Oh okay." I said as I tried to dismiss her.

"So where were you?" She asked as she sat up with her back against the headboard.

"Out cheating like you've been doing." I shrugged. I heard her gasp and I looked at her to see that her mouth was wide open. "Oh what, you thought I wouldn't get my lick back? You and your white man look good together. You can get your shit and go stay with him." I said to her as I checked my phone. I saw missed calls and texts from Mia and the guys. I texted them back in the group chat before looking at my calendar to see if I had any appointments today, I saw that I had one at 12 and one at 3:30. It's only 9:15 right now so I guess I'll try to chill until then.

"What the fuck are you even talking about? I've never cheated on you." She screamed.

"Why are you screaming?" I asked her as I looked at her.

"Because you got me fucked up Marcus. You really think I would cheat on you?" She asked as her eyes welled up with tears.

"I mean I have pictures to prove it." I said as I went to my text messages. I showed them to her. "That's not you? Let me guess, this one isn't you either? Yeah, you speechless. Get the fuck outta here. Go ahead and pack your shit and go stay with him." I said to her as I grabbed my keys off of the dresser.

"Marcus, imma fuck that bitch up that you cheated with if I ever find out who it was." She threatened as she cried. I nodded as I called Jason while walking out of the room.

"Yeah, you do that." I said nonchalantly as I rolled my eyes and walked down the stairs.

"Wassup my boy? I see you left with that baddie from last night." He said when he answered the phone. I laughed as I grabbed a water from the fridge before walking out the front door.

"Man shit was crazy." I said as I got in my car. I talked to Jason while I drove around to find something to eat. I settled on getting Chick-Fil-A before I went to Jason's house to chill before my appointments since he doesn't live far from the shop.

Last night was definitely a night to remember with Ms. Alani and I'm crossing my fingers that we cross paths again soon.

Soooooo, how did I do on this chapter? Lol. Let me know what you thought about this chapter. I love interacting w y'all, it makes my day bc sometimes I feel like my writing could be better but y'all always love it. And your comments be having me weak 😂😂😂

I wanna do something different with this book! At the end of each chapter, I wanna know what you guys' predictions will be for the next chapter bc I like I said in the prev paragraph I love interacting w y'all, I feel like I'm talking to my bsf's sometimes lol 🫶🏽

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter will be a time jump by three weeks to at least a month and a half. 😘🩷

- Bri 💋✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54 0 32
Mennettha Ellis who's always been for the underdog....intelligent, down to earth and although a Thick Madame can dance and skate her butt off. She...
594K 4.4K 11
PUBLISHED - Can be read on GoodNovel SYNOPSIS: Meet Mia Belle. She's an orphan, and a university student. Celebrating her 21st birthday with her be...
492K 8.1K 57
26 year old Lyric Williams is a model and aspiring singer and as pretty and tough as she looks on the outside. You wouldn’t know she was in an abusiv...
202K 3.5K 51
After being separated in a dramatic move, Connor Harding is moving back home. His ex-best friend Hope Stryker, is terrified and torn. After three yea...