A Feudal Love [Koga X OC] Boo...

By CJ0340

"Happy birthday Kagome!" Hikari Okami was always interested in wolves since a young age. Little did she know... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
A/N
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
A/N
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35-
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
A/N [New Book!?]

45

141 3 0
By CJ0340

Welcome back and I hope you'll enjoy this chapter! Let's get into it, shall we?

»»---------------------►

Okami and Kagome just barely finished their math test when their teacher told them time was up. As the two walked down the hall to leave school after turning in their tests and leaving their classroom in the dumps, their three friends caught up to them to stop and chat about how difficult it was. All of them sighed except for Ayumi who had been lagging behind, she thought it was easy, which made them all feel worse as they left for Wacdnalds. As they got their food and began eating the girls' three friends brought up the boys they were always talking about these days. They all began complaining about the guys the two were interested in even though they've never met to judge them properly. "This mystery tough guy Kagome-chan is with is crazy rude and jealous as well as a two-timer, and Okami-chan's guy is the same, but he makes it even worse by trying to two-time on her with Kagome-chan! Of course the one time either of you take interest in a guy you chose the worst possible options, I mean, come on- It's clear that there's guys aren't good matches for you at all!" Eri and Yuka exclaimed as Ayumi grew confused by their aggression towards these guys. Then the two accidentally even brought Miroku into the conversation, sadly their friends misunderstood all of the guys and had the wrong idea about all of them, Kagome even had to yell at them to calm them down and set hem straight.

That begged the question of where on Earth outside of school the two girls could've possibly met these guys, especially if they were sick all of the time. The two never gave a real answer as the girls asked if these men even knew about Hojo or Hana. The half demon of the friend group sighed and shook her head. "No way they know about them, Kagome-chan and I don't have any real sort of interest in Hojo-kun or Hana-kun as you know, but if Koga-kun or Inuyasha-kun were to hear about another man being in our lives other than them they'd probably have a fit. Knowing them they'd try to start a fight with us or maybe even the boys." Okami said nonchalantly as the girls became even more worried for their friends' safety. Now it was her turn to try and calm them down from their vivid daydreaming.

After a while of questioning the girls decided to part and leave each other for the night. Okami soon enough ended up walking through the office of her apartment complex, giving a quick hello to Ozu. Of course the middle-aged woman gave her a hug and doted on her as per usual before sending her off to bed to get some much needed rest. That night Okami had a dream in which she watched another one of her mother's memories, it was of one of the few times she had met Onigumo and spoke with him about their differences and their bond over Kikyo. When she woke up the next morning she wondered what that dream meant, automatically assuming that her mom was trying to tell her something again since she hasn't had a normal dream since having her memories return to her, but now that she thought about it she never had a normal dream in general. All of her dreams were something like what she saw now, simple times of her childhood where she would play in fields of flowers or get made fun of by older human and demon kids alike, but since they were about a past in which she lived with demons she assumed that it was only her imagination... Just a weird dreamland she kept coming back to or something... At least that's what she convinced herself of until she realized they were all real. Okami shook it off for now and got up to start her daily routine since she had to pick Kagome up from her house soon.

»»---------------------►

By the end of the school day the two had their bags packed and were standing at the rim of the well, saying their goodbyes the Higurashi clan as they all gave the girls a happy send off, wishing them luck on the other side. "Stay outta trouble, okay Sota-kun? I don't wanna hear anything bad from your mother when I get back!" Okami exclaimed as Sota saluted her and she giggled, promising him that she owes him a favor when she gets back if he does as she said before jumping through the well with Kagome. When they made it through the teen in the school uniform hopped onto her friend's back as said friend used her enhanced abilities to jump all the way out of the well and put her friend carefully down in the grass. The black haired female stretched a little before her ears and tail popped up from her head, instantly after sniffing the air Okami's face grew serious and she was put on edge.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Kagome asked her and she looked at her friend as she tried to place a finger on the mixture of scents she was smelling really close by.

"I smell the scent of Inuyasha-kun and the others, but they aren't alone. The scent of Naraku-san also lingers where they stand now... and they're really close by. I assume they're fighting which means the village could be in grave danger." Okami spoke as they both grew worried for their friends. The amber eyed girl then sniffed around for the exact direction the scents were coming from and once she found it the two girls raced off towards them, afraid for their friends' safety. By the time they reached their friends they found that they were being attacked from what looked to be another one of Naraku's incarnations, but this one seemed... different? He claimed not to know who he or Naraku is, and yet seemed to recognize Okami and Kagome right off of the bat when he gazed in their direction, causing the male to stop in his tracks.

Once Inuyasha took notice of them he yelled at them to not come any closer as the new foe turned in their direction with wide eyes. "Those women... Who are they? I know them from somewhere." Inuyasha then took his opportunity to attack and cut the guy's arm clean off, which seemed to be a darker shade than the rest of his skin.

"That's it! I remember now, I know who they are!" The man yelled as his arm grew back and he ran towards the girls, pushing the dog demon out of the way in the progress.

"Come to me!" He yelled as he went to pick the two up with his arm that had split off into multiple tentacle-like arms. The tan female took action and pushed her best friend out of the way.

"Kagome-chan, run for it!" She exclaimed as she got caught in the reincarnation's arms. Kagome tried to escape before ultimately getting caught as well.

"Get your filthy hands off of Kagome-chan! What do you even want with us anyway?" Okami shouted as she struggled against the arms that held her captive high off of the ground.

"It was you two! You two were the key!" The crazy male exclaimed as he began laughing like a maniac. Slowly the strange man who had captured both the two was pulling them closer to him.

"That's it, I had been seeking you this whole time." He spoke as the two struggled to get away from him, Inuyasha having to step in and slice the guy's arm off again to get them out of his grasp. Okami then bent down and allowed Kagome to get onto her back before trying to get the female as far away from the scene as possible. As they tried to escape the same man from before used his arms to cage the two in one spot so they couldn't leave. The mutt once again had to step in and use his wind scar to separate him from the two. Before being blown away by the Tetsusaigas special move he told the two females that they would meet again inevitably. The black haired female was extremely confused at this point.

"Who the hell was that? What did we miss back in this era?" She asked as she thought about this in her head. 'Could this have something to do with my recent dreams about Mother and Onigumo-san, but how?' The amber eyed teen shook it off as Kaede made her way towards their group and Shippo finally got the chance to jump onto Okami's shoulder to say hello. Though just as soon as they said their hellos they had to say their goodbyes once more. Inuyasha thought it was too dangerous for Kagome to stick around in this era when that man who called himself Muso could still be running about. The silver haired male also asked for Okami to go with her to watch over the girl in her era because over there can be just as dangerous, although he was a bit worried for her safety too he would never admit that he valued her as his friend aloud. She only sighed and nodded in agreement when told to do so. Kaede then opted to walk the girls to the well just in case and when they got their the two young women asked the priestess before them about truly going home.

»»---------------------►

After a bit of talking the half wolf girl brought up something that had been in her mind for a little while now. "Kaede-san? What do you know about Onigumo-san?" She asked as the old woman stopped in her tracks and gave her a curious look.

"Why do ye wish to know about that bandit?" She replied as Okami mulled over what to say in response for a moment.

"Well... It's because I think my mother has shared with me some of her memories of her and him in his cave together the other night through my dreams. Usually she does things like that when she doesn't have enough time to summon me to the Oasis between Heaven and Hell to explain and she must warn me about something quickly. If that truly is the case, then I assume this Muso-san character must have something to do with what she showed me. Maybe that's why he wanted Kagome-chan and I so badly?" She thought aloud as Kaede nodded and thought it over.

"That isn't an irrational possibility. I have an uneasy feeling about something. I'd better go check on it if what you say is true." The old woman said as she looked off into the distance in the direction she wanted to head in, it seemed to be covered in overgrown ferns and other plants as if that area hadn't been taken care of or used in ages.

"And what would that be?" The two younger girls said in unison.

"Nothing that ye should be worried about. You two should run along and in the meantime I'm going to look in the cave." It then clicked in the schoolgirls' heads and they realized what she was talking about. They let the old woman start to leave before talking it through with each other and agreeing to follow after her to Onigumo's cave. They were both far too curious about that past to let the new knowledge just slip through their fingers like that. Sure, the mongrel would be angry at them for it later, but he'd eventually get over it. Kaede was shocked when she noticed the two behind her making their way through the tall grass towards the dark and damp cave, she knew both girls were of the stubborn variety and eventually gave up trying to see them home. The three walked swiftly through the overgrowth to the entrance of the cave where Onigumo once stayed, where the whole story began, with Onigumo's obsession with the jewel. As they neared the cave an oddly familiar scent filled Okami's nose alongside the earthy smells of the grass that surrounded her body. It was then that the figure appeared from within it, forming fists with his hands and shouting into the skies above.

"Kikyo-san! Hitoshi-san!" They three women were shocked at first when they saw Muso at the entrance of the cave and calling out two very familiar names to them. The females watched in awe as he took notice of them and his arm one again turned a darker shade then split as it stretched out to try and grab the girls again. Kaede jumped out of the way in one direction while Okami picked Kagome up bridal style and jumped in the opposite direction, all of them luckily able to just barely avoid the blast. The older woman then pulled an arrow out from her quiver and strung it against the string of her bow, aiming straight at Muso.

"I know you! I once knew this man, but his name was not Muso-san, but why has he only reappeared now after all of this time?" The frail lady asked herself as she shot the arrow, only for it to be hit out of the way by Muso, the arrow being too weak to even get close enough to pierce him. Okami was trying to piece everything together in her mind, first it was her mother's memories, then Muso's appearance and a scent almost identical to Naraku's, and then he died before reappearing at this cave now calling out her mother and Kikyo's names. 'What could this all mean? Unless... Muso-san is-' Just as she thought it, Kaede cut in.

"I knew it, you are the fugitive Onigumo-san!" She exclaimed as Okami gasped in realization. It all finally came together for her as she set Kagome gently back down onto the ground.

"Wait- That's Onigumo-san? B-But how?" Kagome asked and Okami started think aloud.

"I get it now! Onigumo-san's scent is just like Naraku-san's because he was the man who originally fused with the demons to become that vile half-demon. That also explains why Muso-san had such unwarranted hatred for Inuyasha-kun, Onigumo-san wanted Kikyo-san to himself, and so that burning passion of jealousy struck him without him even realizing it from the memories he had locked away inside of him." Okami spoke.

"Okay, that makes a bit of sense. It also explains why he was so obsessed with capturing me, but that doesn't explain why he wants you so badly. Doesn't Naraku-san and Onigumo-san hate you, and your mother? Don't they want you dead?" Kagome replied.

"Yes, and no. From the memories I got a glimpse into, Onigumo-san and my mother had a love-hate relationship. My mother and him were frenemies to put it simply, they could've been the best of friends, but they never saw eye to eye on their opinions and or beliefs. Though most demons that fused with him that day weren't just out to get the sacred jewel from Kikyo-san, they also wanted the main symbol of peace among species out of the picture as well, with them both of them gone they could rein supreme. So those demons were in fact the ones who had a hatred for my mother, and that is exactly why Naraku-san struck her down and killed her, though I still don't know the details of that event." The amber eyed female stated, becoming slightly irritated when she mentioned her mother's demise, it was a bit of a touchy subject for her since she felt guilty for what happened to her mother and father at times. If she hadn't gone missing her parents wouldn't have let their guards down searching for her and might've had a chance to prepare for the attack and survive, although she was a naive child at the time she still felt the weight of what happened to them some days.

"I see. So how did Onigumo-san get out of Naraku-san's body, and why?" The black haired schoolgirl tried to wrap her head around everything slowly.

"I think I also have an answer for that one too." Okami piped up once more.

"Huh?" Kagome was purely confused now.

"C'mon, Kagome-chan, think back to when we caught Inuyasha-kun and Kikyo-san talking to one another. Kikyo-san revealed that she would ultimately be the one to kill Naraku-san because he still had the heart of that fugitive inside of him. That probably also became an obstacle for him when it came to killing us too, I mean, he's never tried to kill us himself remember? He's only attempted it through puppets, reincarnations and whatnot. That most likely means that because of Muso-san having a soft spot for us, the demons were forced to hold back on us. Naraku-san probably got fed up with that and got rid of Muso-san of his own accord to stop him from holding the demons back, and so that now he can kill the women who stood in his way without hesitation as he pleases. He wants the power to kill us and that's why Muso-san is here before us now, which makes me worried because if Muso-san is stationed here to deal with us, that might mean he's keeping us at bay while he tests out his new killing abilities on the only other person he couldn't bring himself to kill." Okami spoke as Kagome's eyes widened at the thought of what she was implying.

"That sounds crazy!... But not completely irrational either..." Kagome thought aloud as Kaede agreed that they should be worried about that being a possibility. Kagome refuses to give in without a fight and began to run away from Muso when he threatened Kaede's life. Okami was surprised when her best friend started running off on her own as Muso tried to grab her again and Okami started running to catch up to his arm that had been chasing her, but it was too late. As the arm reached out for her a familiar voice cut through the tense air around them.

»»---------------------►

"Iron-Reaper Soul-Stealer!" They all heard a cry come from above as the arm was sliced up.

"Inuyasha-kun!" They all exclaimed in pure relief after such a close call. Just after Inuyasha appeared so did their other friends who were flying in after him on Kirara's back. They all scolded the two teens for not listening not going home like they were told to.

"Now isn't the time to scold us, don't you think?" The other half demon asked sarcastically as Inuyasha scoffed. Muso then started to explain the memories he had regained and all that he could remember before being plunged into a deep darkness for several years. After retelling his story, he turned to Inuyasha as his arms grew spikes.

"Now then, Inuyasha-san, you're first. After that, I'll deal with those two." The male spoke as he turned his head to look at Kagome and her best friend who now stood beside her.

"Are you talking about us?" Okami asked as she shook her head and walked over to Inuyasha's side, cracking her knuckles as she geared up for a fight.

"Well, if you remember Hitoshi-san well enough, you should know that she was always a fighter. I live by her example, and there's no way I'll let the chance to fight you- the one who brought about her demise, to slip through my fingers." She smirked as her ears twitched at the sound of Muso's laughter bellowing through the air.

"So be it then." Muso spoke as the two half breeds pulled out or summoned their swords. The two then charged at the bandit and tried slicing through his arms which split into two and closed around them. The male picked them up as before they sliced his arms to bits, watching as it regenerated just as quickly. This continued for some time as the continued hacking the fugitive to bits before he soon after regenerated and went back to attacking them. Okami even used her Claws of Chaos technique to impale him in multiple spots as an attempt to get him to stop, but he still moved and eventually broke free from those restraints before he yet again regenerated.

That was when Muso transformed into something else with a scorpion-like tail forming on his backside. His opponents jumped into the air as Muso's tail flew fast at them, Kagome called out to them to warn them, but it was too late. Inuyasha just so happened to notice the tail before Okami and took the opportunity to push her out of the way of the tail before being struck straight through the gut with the tail. The amber eyed woman landed roughly on the ground due to his pushing and sat up on her knees, dirt sticking to her newfound scratches along her body as her gaze quickly went from the ground up to her savior's form. Her eyes widened at his unmoving state. "That idiot mongrel... Why? Why would you save me like that?" She muttered as she stared at the sight before her in awe of what had just occurred. Due to said mutt's sensitive ears he happened to hear what she said and responded with a scoff.

"Because knowing you, you would've gotten yourself killed dumbass, and I'd never hear the end of it if I let you die." He spoke with a small smirk as she got up with and irk mark appearing on her head.

"I wouldn't have died! Just how weak do you think I am asshole!?" She exclaimed as they almost got into an argument in the middle of a battle. Fortunately, Kagome yelled at them and made them realize that now wasn't the time for petty arguments. Inuyasha then took the chance to get out of Muso's grasp as they went back to battling the creature. The raven haired girl got an idea and used her newest technique to distract their enemy.

"Howl of the Lost!" She called as she swung her sword and a large sound wave hit Muso's eardrums and he quickly covered his ears up with his hands. Inuyasha and Okami nodded at each other and used his temporarily almost paralyzed state to their advantage. The white haired dog demon used his wind scar and the girl fighting alongside him used her flames on her blade to strike the enemy down once again. It didn't take long for his body to begin it's regeneration process. The amber eyed female noticed that the piece of flesh bearing a similar spider marking to Naraku's was pulsing and almost calling the other parts of his body back to it. 'Is that what is causing his regeneration?' She thought as she saw that Inuyasha was starting to slouch and leaned on a rock to hold himself up.

'He's getting tired from fighting so long. He's also used the wind scar way too much and he was struck through his gut. Damn! Inuyasha-kun won't be able to keep this up for much longer, but I've used all of my attacks and they're useless against Muso-san because all he does is regenerate! I still have some energy left in me though and that Inubaka protected me once already, he deserves the same treatment from me in return with what little strength I have left...' The tan half-demon thought to herself as she stood in front of Inuyasha. He looked at her confused and a little irritated by her protecting him when he still felt as though he didn't need the help.

»»---------------------►

"What're you... Doing wolf pup?..." The mutt asked between pants since he was out of breath at the moment.

"Keeping you from getting killed, I'd never hear the end of it if I let you die." She spoke in a mocking tone as the two smirked and rolled their eyes at each other. Inuyasha then stood up straight and got beside.

"As if I'd let you finish this on your own-" He started, not wanting her to have the spoils of victory all to herself because he didn't want to look weak in front of the others.

"And take all the glory from you? Never." She finished for him as they both got into position to try at one last finishing blow. Shippo suggested from the sidelines that Inuyasha use the Backlash Wave, but they all informed him that it was useless due to the lack of demonic energy coming from Muso. Sango was about to step in and help the two half-demons, but Miroku stopped her and asked the two of them to use the Wind Scar and Claws of Chaos one more time. The two agreed to it as Okami extinguished her sword and closed her eyes to gain focus. Inuyasha prepared himself to attack as well as wind began swirling around his blade. Then at once Okami opened her eyes and raised her sword alongside Inuyasha.

"Wind Scar!"

"Claws of Chaos!" The two yelled in unison as their attacks came together as one and hit Muso head on. Muso began to regenerate again at the same spider marking. Miroku ran over and explained that same point to the two.

"So you've noticed as well, Miroku-kun? I thought about that possibility myself, but I wanted to be sure it was true before saying anything, now I'm absolutely positive that the spider mark is the source of his regeneration abilities." She said and Inuyasha nodded to show that he understood their points as the two half-demons tried their techniques again, but this time aiming directly for the spider mark. As they did Kagura stepped in and used her Dance of Blades to divert the finishing blow from hitting the spider mark as intended before leaving. The poisonous insects that protected him also left, but not before taking Muso's heart with them, which called his body parts to follow after their retreating forms. Miroku, Inuyasha, and Okami refuses to let them get away and chose to chase after them as they gave Sango the duty of keeping watch over the others that would stay behind.

"You too, Shippo-kun! Keep careful watch over the others!" Okami allowed her sword to disappear as she beamed at the small fox child who saluted her with a serious expression. She chuckled before running off after the two men in search of Muso aka Onigumo. By the time they reached him he was being hunted by none other than Naraku himself.

"Do you mind explaining to me the meaning of all of this, Naraku-san? Why do you need Onigumo-san back so badly? If I remember correctly it was you who wanted to get rid of him in the first place in order to have enough freedom to kill whomever you pleased, myself included." The teenager asked him with an eyebrow raised in his direction. Naraku turned his head to face her at the sound of her voice as Inuyasha began questioning him as well. The cruel half-demon in front of them said that he thought that Muso could kill them, but was mistaken and that's why he need him back.

"That's not it and we all know it. You would never go to such lengths to get rid of him and then go to the same number of lengths to get him back if that were truly the case. How about you answer me this, while you had Muso-san distracting us from finding you, did you happen to run into Kikyo-san at all during that time period? Maybe to test yourself and see if you had the ability to kill Kikyo-san now that you were freed from the shackles that Onigumo-san's heart had on you?" She stepped forward as Inuyasha gasped at her theory. When Naraku smirked and chuckled lowly at her questions she assumed she was right.

"Clever girl, just like your mother, but don't expect me to truly answer any of your questions." He spoke as Okami rolled her eyes.

"You think I didn't know you wouldn't answer me straightforwardly? You make everything into a trick or a riddle to solve, but what you've already given me is enough of a clue to figure it out on my own. Just like you said, I'm pretty clever." She replied as the amber eyed male beside her grew tired of talking and went to attack Naraku. The half wolf demon chased after him as she summoned her sword again as they both attacked their foe relentlessly, Muso took this opportunity to make a break for it in the opposite direction, heading further into the line of trees behind them. As they fought the spider mark bearing half demon, he gave Kagura the order to retrieve Muso and Okami glanced to her side to see that Kagura had indeed been watching them on the sidelines the entire time. Just as the two females made eye contact, the wind sorceress smirked and ran off in search of the one who called himself Muso which prompted Okami go back to the task at hand of fighting.

The duo chopped off the ends of the many insect-like legs sprouting from Naraku's back. They emitted a dark purple miasma and caused the two that had been fighting him to jump back and out of the way of the cloud of poison. Their monk companion had finally found them and asked for an explanation, Okami gave him one as Inuyasha asked a couple more questions of their nemesis before being attacked again by him. They fought off against many of his attacks as Naraku began telling Inuyasha to stop acting like he understood him, and before he could continue, someone struck him through the chest. Everyone's gazes quickly fell towards the attacker to find Muso laughing below him. The teen gasped at the sight. 'Naraku-san has been... Killed? No way, that was way too easy! So... what will he do now?' She thought as her questions were answered when Naraku started to absorb Muso into his own body.

'He's taking him back? I see, he used this attack to lull him into a false sense of security before pulling him at full force back into his body...' She was pulled from her thoughts when the petty thief started calling out for Kikyo and Hitoshi, the only two people he cared for and trusted in this world.

»»---------------------►

"Hitoshi-san is dead, didn't I tell you that earlier? Oh, it must've slipped my mind when we were talking about Kikyo-san." Naraku said sarcastically as the man's eyes widened.

"What!?" The fugitive exclaimed. 'Right, he was never informed of my mother's passing nor of who I truly am.' She thought as Naraku ignored him and continued.

"The only remnant of Hitoshi-san's legacy is her daughter, Okami-chan." He started chuckling lowly at the despair and desperation that overtook Muso's face.

"Huh? She had a daughter!? Where is she? Tell me, I must speak with her now!" Muso pleaded with the vile demon who gestured over to where she stood in shock.

"She's right over there. Why do you think those two look so similar." Naraku spoke as he pointed at her and flinched slightly when Muso's eyes landed on her, she watched as his desperate and pained eyes locked with hers.

"You? You were her daughter this whole time, and I- I tried to kill you?" He asked as she nodded slowly in response to his broken cries.

"Nice to formally meet you, and I'm sorry it had to end like this." She said with a sad smile as he managed to get out a couple final words before being absorbed into Naraku for good.

"For what it's worth kid, I'm sorry for what happened to your mother, and for what I've done to you. Your mother was an annoying yet amazing person, she achieved what many could only dream of, and she was what I consider to have been a great first friend to me." He spoke as she nodded at him, her eyes softening at him knowing his words were sincere and making her realize even though he started the long chain of events that brought them all here, he didn't really mean for this to happen. Onigumo wasn't a saint but at the end of the day he was just chasing happiness like all humans did. Finally, the last bit of the poor man was sucked back into Naraku's flesh.

"I'll make sure to tell her all of that for you... Farewell, Muso-san..." The female sighed at her own words. 'Poor guy never got to see the two people who made his miserable life worth living. All he ever wanted was to spend his life happily as a trio with my mother and Kikyo-san by his side, and even after fifty years have passed by him, he still can't make his dream a reality.' She thought as Naraku chuckled and began conversation with Miroku about his time of weakness, when all half-demons become mortal for a a night, a rule that doesn't apply to Okami.

'Right! Since Naraku didn't have a human heart within him for a good amount of time he was technically a full-fledged demon for that time period, but now that he has that same heart back, he is back to his half-demon state.' Okami pondered the thought of when his weakened period is, if it was around the time when his barrier weakened like Miroku was trying to say, then a night around then would have to be the proper time to look out for. Naraku then asked Okami and Inuyasha if they had time periods like that where they needed to hide away from the world due to a weakened state of being. Inuyasha scoffed and refused to answer him which confused her because Kagura definitely had to have seen the half demon on the night of the new moon, so why hadn't she told her boss about it by now? Seeing as she had tried to escape from the evil man once before before, maybe it had something to do with some sort of revenge for forcing her to continue serving him, but she could only wonder about that later since she still had to answer the question for herself.

"Well, as you can tell I can choose to change forms as I please. I am never tied down to being human nor demon for any specific amount of time. So if you were hoping I had a night of weakness to take advantage of by trying to strike me down on that night, you'd be sorely mistaken." She explained as he smirked.

"Then you and I are almost the same in that regard." The man started causing her to gasp as his smirk turned to a grin.

»»---------------------►

"What? What do you mean by that?" She asked in response.

"I get to choose when I'm weak as well, but not as freely as you do. I get to choose the night I am weak as I please, but I am still stuck in my weakened state for that period of time." He unveiled as the silver haired man next to her growled in response.

"That's impossible, there's no way you can do that!" Inuyasha exclaimed as he tried not to believe the words spewing out of Naraku's mouth.

"It's not impossible given my circumstances. If you think about at my situation and then think about his, they aren't that different and not that far from impossible, but if it is true I wonder why you would divulge this information to us Naraku? Do you really think that you're that far ahead of us that you can reveal something like that?" Okami asked as Inuyasha tried attacking Naraku again without waiting for his reply. This time a barrier appeared around him and Kagura. The two half-demons tried an attack like the one they used in unison before on Muso, but even that didn't work.

"His barrier has become stronger, stronger than both of our techniques combined." The two of them said together before their opposer smirked and let his miasma flow freely through the air to give himself and his incarnation the chance to escape them once again. The amber eyed female jumped away from the cloud alongside her companion then allowed her sword, ears and tail to disappear for the time being as the two agreed to go back and meet up with the others to inform them of what happened. Back at Kaede's hut, the teen put some band aids on her knees since she got some scraping earlier when she fell out of the way of Muso's tail. Kagome was patching Inuyasha up because he had more as well as bigger injuries. Shippo helped Okami in whatever way he could before hopping into her lap to sleep. she smiled to herself as she thought some more about the events over the past few days, somehow her thoughts landed on Koga once again, wondering where he was, what he was doing, what he was thinking about, and if he was safe. It was weird to her how lately the thought of him has been coming to her more frequently. Little did she know that said wolf demon was also thinking about her that night as he gazed up into the starry night sky.

»»---------------------►

Hope you've enjoyed and I'll hopefully cry next chapter~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 386 19
"This story takes place in both the Feudal era, where I happen to come from, and the 'present'. Whenever that may be, I have yet to find out. Who am...
5.3K 98 26
Kaname's life has been dull ever since she got back from the Feudal era. She misses life in the feudal era so much, she never thought it possible. Sh...
114K 3K 38
When Inuyasha's twin sister, Hāmonī, learns that her brother's spell has been broken, she is overjoyed at the fact that she can finally meet him agai...
10.4K 250 9
My name is Kokorohime Higurashi, Kokoro for short, and I am the 19 year old brother of Kagome Higurashi. I'm the older brother of us three. I was bor...