Khalil

By 180Stopthathoe

Milo only had two goals! One survive high school! Two take care of his sick grandma! As a sixteen-year-old bo... More

Story information 📄
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Slightly R)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Slightly R)
New Story Alert🤪
Chapter 17 (R)
Chapter 18 (R)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Hello 🥰
Chapter 31

Chapter 24

412 16 28
By 180Stopthathoe

"Fuck shit," Khalil moans his lip slightly part as he watches Milo take his length in his mouth. The morning sun beams through the window, as they continue their antics from yesterday night. Milo's body covered in kiss marks as he throats him deeper. Doing this and hearing Khalil moans of pleasure excited him and helped him to forget about yesterday.

"T-Twink go deeper," Khalil demands wanting to feel the back of his throat. Milo hums going deeper as requested using his jaws as suctions. He hums pleasingly hearing Khalil's moans.

Milo eyes look up at the brown skin male and they make eye contact for a second. Khalil's blue eyes filled with lust and passion. His lip's slightly parted yet no sound is heard.

"Fuck I'm going to cum," Khalil says softly watching Milo speed up. Khalil gasps feeling his dick spasm in Milo's throat, as he cums down it.

Milo moans cumming untouched on the bed. Khalil watches him pull off his dick opening his mouth in an indication he'd swallowed it. Khalil stared at him for a moment taking in how beautiful he is before pulling him in for a kiss.

Milo cups the males face kissing him deeply. They make out until the sound of Milo's school alarm cuts through it. Milo pulls back and Khalil eyes travel to the marks on Milo's neck, that were deep red.

His eye's narrow's thinking back to what Milo had told him, although to Khalil, it didn't quite make any sense for Milo to have  fallen  and  winded up having two  marks on each side of his neck?  Khalil wanted to question it again feeling something was off, but he pursed his lips together and kept quiet.

Deciding to trust Milo's word, not wanting to regret it later, Khalil wanted to believe in it. Milo stands up going into Khalil's closet where the clothes he packed laid rested in a drawer.  The thoughts of his father come back to him as he looks for something to wear. His project sat on top of the shelf, as he reaches for his converses.

Milo wondered how he could get information out of Khalil? He knew he couldn't just bluntly ask him for information on his family and their companies deeds, that'll come off as to suspicious. And Milo knew that Khalil would never share that information with a nobody like him.

Milo sighs, this is going to be impossible, plus it didn't help that he didn't really wanna do this. But that man threaten his only family that truly cared for him, plus his own being. What was he supposed to do? Could he tell Khalil and endanger his grandmother even more, and was Khalil supposed to care that much about a woman he's never met? Did Khalil truly even care about him other than the sex?

Milo shakes his head some reason that made him upset, to think Khalil probably just didn't want his plaything to be hurt, made his heart break. Milo said it once before that they only stuck together because of a contract, if it weren't for the contract Khalil wouldn't even help a commoner like him.

Milo walks out of the closet seeing Khalil no longer in the bed, but he hears water coming from the bathroom.

Taking this as an opportunity Milo walks over to me of the dressers in Khalil's room. There were two in total  one big one and a small night lamp dresser on the side of the bed Khalil slept on.

He places his clothes on the bed opening the draw softly and slightly, it makes a little sound, but not to much as he opens it fully. Inside were some clothes, a few medicine, and some unopened letters. Milo rummaged through the drawer moving the letters, seeing some wads of cash in a plastic bag.

Still hearing the water he walks over to the smaller one by the bedside kneeling down he opens it.  Milo eyes stare in glory seeing a beautiful white rose. It was in a vase filled with some type of liquid, but that's not the only thing, there were also letter is this one too, but these were fan mails. All of them were opened neatly.

Milo sighs, "Nothing useful at all."  Barely audible he tells himself this closing the drawer.

Milo picks a couple up from the neatly stacked,  he wanted to read a couple, but he knew he probably didn't have that kind of time. Though when he looked at the dates, some were very recent and others were four to seven years old. Khalil couldn't have been nothing but a teenager receiving all these letters from fans.

Milo places the letters back into the stack. Turning his attention once again towards the pretty rose. White roses were a rare sight he wondered where Khalil could've obtained one.

Milo goes to lift the rose and his hand brushes against and uneven board. The board didn't line up with the rest of the drawers structure.  Milo places the rose on top of the dresser, lifting up the uneven board. Under it laid a yellow envelope, and a picture rested on top of it.

It was a picture of a male with green eyes and blond hair. To Milo the person was beautiful, he was clearly of Asian heritage, but he could of passed for Caucasian also.  

The setting of the picture was in a courtroom, the male had a blank expression dressed in an orange jumpsuit. The chains around his wrist looked heavy. Why would Khalil have something like this in his draw? Milo thought to himself.

Not only that as, Milo looks closely he  could've sworn it wasn't the first time he had seen a picture of this male in Khalil's home.

He places the picture on the floor by his leg, lifting the envelope, it was heavy clearly held a lot of papers. As Milo turns it around he reads the words on it.

The State of New York vs Lee Toya.

Before Milo could open the envelope he hears the water from the showers turn off. He hurries putting the items back in the drawer.

The picture that he took out laid rested on the floor as he doesn't notice scrambling too place the rest of the items in the draw. He places the rose back in the center turning it exactly as it was.

Hurrying to get up he grabs a magazine book off of the coffee table sitting in one of the bean bags.

Khalil let the hot water run down his body as he washed himself.  His eyes close as the water splashes onto his face. Once he feels as though the soap is washed off he turns off the shower.

Once the water goes off he hears shuffling in his bedroom, he brushes it off thinking Milo is struggling to find his clothes.

Stepping out  he grabs a towel, wrapping it around his waist. Taking another towel off the rack he works on drying his body and hair.

Walking out of the bathroom he sees Milo sitting on the bean bag reading a book.  His clothes neatly folded on the bed as he flips through pages of his book.

The only thing that confused Khalil was the book that Milo read was upside down, and it was a book on how to maintain fans.

"You should've just came and joined me in the showers," Khalil tells him as Milo looks up at him, blushing slightly. Milo's heart race, only calming once he realized Khalil didn't suspect anything. 

"I didn't want to intrude, maybe you needed some time to yourself." Milo tells him softly standing up and Khalil eyes him. He chuckles a bit, "It would've have been more soothing if you had join, and how are you reading that book upside down?" Milo gasps looking down at his book it was indeed upside down. Embarrassed he closes the book placing it on the coffee table.

"No wonder the words seemed weird," he laughs off the embarrassment a little grabbing his clothes as he speed walks passes him.

Khalil chuckles to himself and at the boy's embarrassment, listening to the bathroom's door close.

Turning towards his closet he heads inside, grabbing the clothes he was going to wear, with his black hoodie. He hurries to get dressed, walking towards his dresser he opens it. Khalil grabs a pair of boxers before walking back towards his bathroom.

"Ah my cologne," Khalil says to himself looking towards his smaller dresser. He walks towards it, his foot winds up stepping on the picture. Khalil looks down seeing it was a picture of Toya, not just any picture though. The very last picture that was taken, at his Trial.

"Did I take this out? I haven't seen this one in a while," Khalil says to himself looking at the picture. Trying to remember the day this picture had been taken. The broken look as he watched the Toya being taken away.

Even with a stab wound to the side, Khalil at the time would've preferred if Toya had actually killed him. Because that's how he felt as though Toya had killed him, but he was still living and breathing.

"But Now?" he looks towards the bathroom door. Khalil smiles balling up the picture, "I have something to help me live a little longer."

Khalil stands up throwing the picture into the trash bin, walking into the bathroom. Milo jumps as the door opens. Khalil laughs at his petrified face.

"Khalil?" Milo questions going back under the water. "I didn't mean to scare you, just trying to get myself together." Khalil tells Milo as Milo watches him turn on the Humidifier, and works on preparing his face.

Milo blushes soaping a towel with one hand. Trying to avoid getting soap in his open stitch. His bandages were soaked. Khalil watches him through the mirror. His eyes traveling over his body then towards his neck. His eyes narrowing at the sight of the red marks.

Are you sure nothing happened yesterday? You seem aloof," Khalil couldn't help questioning him again. Milo felt guilty as he lies to him again, "I told you Khalil nothing happened we just had fun Daddy that's all," Milo tries to distract him away from his questioning.   He needs Khalil to truly trust him, and his word wasn't convincing enough.

Not to Khalil

And definitely not to himself.

Khalil lets out a sigh. "Your wound is still open we have to go get stitches before I drop you to school," Khalil lets him know brushing his waves. Milo hums in response wanting to run fingers through Khalil's waves.

"Okay."

Milo cuts off the water stepping out of the shower. Khalil who was almost fully dress applies some more lotion and baby oil. Before spraying himself with his cologne. Milo watches him closely before wrapping his arms around the male waist.

"Relax your going to get my pants wet," Khalil tells him and Milo pouts unwrapping his arms. A realization brushes Khalil as he goes onto say, "I'll transfer your money into your account as soon as we're done okay?"

Milo nods softly that thought had slipped past his mind also. "Do you think we can go by the hospital today?" Milo asks him using a spare toothbrush Khalil had given to brush his teeth. Khalil smiles down at him, "Can I meet your grandmother? I know she's in a comatose state, but I really wanna see her." Khalil asks him thinking of his own mothers word.

Plus Khalil wanted to show Milo he cared, and that he really did like him? Just like though he wasn't sure if it was love yet.

This surprises Milo as he looks towards Khalil tooth past still in his mouth. "Sure not many people visit her, so having someone famous will be exciting, even if she's not conscious to see you." Milo says his heart warming at the fact Khalil actually wanted to see his grandmother in person.

Could it be that Khalil actually cared more than he thought? The thoughts from earlier comes back to him, maybe this was his answer but what did it mean?

Khalil stares at Milo who hurries to get dress struggling as Khalil reaches out to help him a bit. Milo blushes thanking him.

..
"My mother wants to meet you," Milo hears Khalil speak softly, as he spreads jam on his bread.  Khalil felt his face warm with embarrassment, as Milo looked at him confused.  "You told your mother, but why? Why would she wanna meet me?" Milo questions nervously looking off to the side, as he bites into his toast.

"Yea she found out about the newspaper, and I tried my best to lie, but a slip of the tongue and yea," Khalil tells him closing out every embarrassing part of yesterday. Milo stares at him before smiling, "Yea I love to meet her. Did you tell her we were a couple or something?" Milo says as Khalil shakes his head, "Not at all but she thinks you'll be a good match or something, even though I tried to convince her that you weren't ," Khalil sort of lies, he wasn't even sure if Milo saw him in that way.

Milo smile fades slowly, he felt disappointed that the meeting didn't have a deeper meaning.

This saying from Khalil also brushes his questions from earlier, was this the answer?

To Khalil from Milo it was just his Khalil's mother trying to play match maker.

Milo nods and Khalil notice the sudden change in the atmosphere. Rubbing the back of his neck he tells Milo, "Twink you don't have to meet her if you don't want to? I'm not trying to force you to do anything uncomfortable." Milo thinks back to his father, he had to earn Khalil's mother's trust.

Plus it was only tight since Khalil wanted to meet Mimi in person, he didn't want to be rude and refuse to meet his.

Milo shakes his head forcing a realistic smile, "No I wanna meet her what other person like me could say they sat down and had a chat with Kathy Wyte it'll be fun besides maybe I could also meet your brother?" Milo tells him even though he questions him on the end. To be honest he truly did want to meet Khalil's family, he just never imagined it'll be under these circumstances.

Khalil looks at him smiling, "Okay then I'll ask my mother and brother to mark their calendar." Milo nods his head taking a sip of his orange juice.

..
"How did your stitches manage to come undone? And what's with that bruise on your neck?" The doctor questions as she cleans the hole in his hand, and restitches it.  When she doesn't receive an answer she looks towards Khalil. Khalil wore a hood so she really couldn't see his expression, but he shakes his head. 

The doctor eyes narrow as she stands up motioning for Khalil to follow. Khalil stands straight from leaning on the wall, following her leaving a confused Milo in the room by himself. Although he figured they were going to discuss his bruises, he still wondered why they needed to step outside to do that.

Milo stood up walking towards the door, leaning onto the wall listening in on their conversation. Though he couldn't hear much their voices were muffled by the steel sound walls.

"Those bruises on his neck are concerning, just how did he manage to get those," The doctor asks Khalil who shakes his head taking off his hoodie. "I honestly don't know he says from rough housing and playing around," Khalil tells her earnestly and she arches a brow. "Khalil those are ligature marks, those marks are formed when strong pressure is forced upon the neck."

Khalil eyes widen. The doctor sighs, "Whoever he is staying with causes those, and you need to get to the bottom of it. I told you to look after him did I not?" The doctor scolds him and Khalil feels panic rise within. He knew the marks looked familiar, but the only person that could've caused those were Javan, Milo's friend, but why would he-

"I'll get to the bottom of it I promise, but don't think I haven't tried to ask, but he won't tell me anything, so what am I suppose to do?" Khalil asks the doctor who stares at me him tapping her pen against her clipboard. "Look I don't know how you and my patient know each other but if he doesn't trust you he'll never tell you anything." The doctor puts it simply watching the handsome male face turn into a shock one.

Khalil couldn't even imagine why Milo wouldn't trust him? He's never given him a reason not to since they've been fooling around with each other, has he? If there was actually something going on with Milo, why wouldn't he come to him? Khalil shakes his head was it because of the contract?

"I'll see what I can do."

..
"Oh my gosh, that's the dude that got stab right?"

"Yea that's him just look at his hand." Milo could hear them gossiping about him, as he tries to ignore them walking down the halls to get to his first period.

His mind races back to Khalil the whole time he sat in the classroom. Milo couldn't really hear what the doctor had said to the male, but Khalil seemed upset with him. The whole ride to school, the man hadn't said a word to him, only rested his had on his chin, as if he were in deep thought.

Though from time to trine Milo felt those eyes on him as if they were searching for something?

"How's your hand?" Milo looks up seeing Deshawn staring down at him a sprite in one hand, as he raises it to his lip taking a sip.  "It's fine," Milo tells him calmly a part of him still a little fearful of Deshawn.

Their relationship wasn't like his relationship with Javan, where Javan had actually apologized and is a close friend of Milo's now. Deshawn was the complete opposite, even if he doesn't make fun of Milo, he still didn't care for him that much.

At least this is what Milo feels as he turns towards the board, trying to write down the notes with his left hand.

Deshawn hums studying him, it didn't help that his seat was right in-front of Milo's.  Milo tries to look at the board but every now and then he'll meet Deshawn's eyes .

"What's with those marks on your neck? Piss off your Daddy that badly," Deshawn says this meaning it to be teasing. 

Milo ignores him, going back to writing down the notes, only pausing when Deshawn takes the pencil away. Milo looks up at him almost glaringly, "Give it back." He asks him though not in a rude nor a pleading way.

Deshawn eyes widens, as Milo snatches the pencil away from him.  "What's up with you? Javan said you were acting weird," Deshawn tells him, as the bell rings.

"Nothing is wrong, and please don't go spreading the fact that I'm messing around with Khalil to people," Milo tells him quietly packing up his things.

"People have already seen the magazine though I'm not sure if they know it's you, but I do, and I'm warning you that you need to be careful. There's people out there that would do anything to get to Khalil's level even if that means going through you to step on him," Deshawn let's him know watching Milo put his backpack on his shoulders.

"I already know that."

..
"Milo are you okay?"  Mr Fisher asks him as he walks into the classroom. Unlike other people besides Deshawn, he actually looked concerned for his well being. Milo felt at ease meeting someone who wasn't going to pester him with ridiculous questions. All day people have been asking him questions, "Did it hurt?" "Had she really twisted the knife in your hand?"  "Was she black?"  "So did she managed to caused those bruises on your neck?"

Milo just wanted them to stop, but he knew this period he might be ask the same questions.

"I'm fine Mr. Fisher," Milo lets the man know sitting in his seat.

Even when he told the man this, the male looks unmoved as if he hadn't believed in his words.

"Are you sure?" Mr Fisher pushes his question once again, and Milo nods his head as more teenagers push themselves through the room.

"The date of the due date for the project has been push further down the line. I've recently been going through some troubles so I'm extending it to late April. Those who have already submitted a project and was ready to present next week, I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience,". Mr Fisher let's the whole class know sitting on his desk . Some teens including Milo sigh in relief, he had completely forgotten that his project was due next week.

"Now if you need me I'll be grading papers. If someone comes in and you're on your cellphones it's your problem not mine." Mr fisher tells the students hopping off of his desk. Grabbing his coffee mug he takes a sip walking to the back of his desk, and sitting down.

The first thing Milo does once he does is take out his cellphone. Powering it on, he waits for the screen to load. Once it does he gets plenty of notifications and a few messages.

The first message when he clicked on it was from Alice? He hadn't heard from her since they talked on the phone.

Milo are you okay? I heard about what happened, and about your hand! Can you call me once you get this message. We need to talk.

Milo frowned reading the text Alice hadn't reached out to him since that day. It's almost been a month since then and Milo didn't think to reach out to her. It hurt him to think that their relationship would be so astray, though he understood she probably is just busy.

"I'll call her later," he tells himself.

While he's listening to music a message from an unknown source pops up on his screen.

Make sure your doing what your supposed to do, remember that it's not just you, everyone you love, or that house, that will suffer. Make sure you don't allow that to happen.

Milo feels his body shiver. "I already know this ."

..
Khalil scrolls through the papers he had on his counters. Soon he'd be signing papers with
Z-ro giving him legal rights to include his influence in H.A.G. After his talk with his mother he felt more comfortable when it came to running his company as to how he sees fit.

However with this newspaper tabloid, he was aware that his fans were now questioning his relationship status. Though most confused Milo as a woman from the back. Though Khalil couldn't blame them Milo had a feminine shape as well as a feminine look.

Khalil ponders a grin thinking of Milo. Though it fades thinking about the marks around his neck, and how it was clear Milo was lying to him.

"I don't want another repeat of Toya," Khalil says softly signing his name on the signature line. Writing the initial F for his last name. His thoughts on Toya and Milo as she reads the next paper. They were so similar to him, yet so different. Khalil thinks back to the moments he spent with Toya tapping his pen against the paper.

Recently he found himself thinking off Toya majority of his time. Wether he appeared in his slumber, or if he was up just like this moment.

Six years ago, there's nothing  a fifteen-year-old Khalil wouldn't have done to please Toya.  Toya understood him, and deep down through all that greed, Khalil truly believed that Lee loved him. That's crazy right? For me to believe that a person who tried to have me killed and tried to ruin me, truly loved me, even if only a little.  Khalil thinks to himself. "Ha," a simple laugh escaping his brown lips followed by a sigh.

Placing the pen down he goes further into the past. The day Khalil meet Toya Lee, he could never forget it. 

(Six years ago)
"My nigga what's a kid like you doing with the Tubman's?" Trey asks Khalil referring to the high school he decided to go to.  Khalil looks around the school, his freshman year he begged his mother to allow him to come to this school. Why?  Well that was because Khalil had gotten tired of being surrounded by kids that didn't look like him, the ones who did didn't act like him, and that made him feel outta place.

Khalil shakes his head at the light skin boy, "I just wanted to come here that's all." They walk down the crowded halls . "Well you have our school surrounded by them news people every morning, the hood ain't never gained this much attention," Trey smiles brightly, and Khalil raises and eyebrow.

"Are you upset by that or w-what?" Khalil nervously says although he knew the answer of course what kid wants cameras recording them as they are walking to first period? 

Trey looks him up and down before laughing, "Don't feel bad I'm actually quite happy! I need all the promotion I can get if I'm going to start my bar when I graduate from college! Oo I can see it now Twink Bar!" He tells Khalil hitting his shoulder lightly. 

Khalil raises a brow rubbing his shoulder, "Why would you wanna start a bar?"   Trey smirks, "Because I wanna be able to own my own business and take a drink when I get overwhelmed."  Khalil shrinks back, "That's not a good enough reason." Trey laughs, "Whatever everything doesn't always have to have some deep meaningful clause."

Trey shakes his head putting both hands on each backpack strap. "I can tell you were raised by white people."  Khalil eyes narrow as he slaps Trey across the head, "What's that supposed to mean fool?" Trey laughs rubbing his head as they exit the door walking down the sidewalks to get to the gym building.

"It's just that you don't act black, since I've meet you I have hardly ever heard you say nigga. Your fluent when you talk to, and you believe there's a cause and effect to every little thing that happens in this world," Trey evaluates hun turning to face him while still walking backwards.

Khalil looks down at his Jordan's. Khalil felt kind of offended he didn't know there was a certain way you had to act to be considered something you were?  Trey takes notice, " It's not a bad thing though Khalil it's black people like you that help keep the community in check sometimes."

He tells him trying to cheer Khalil up, but to Khalil that only increased his gloom.  Khalil looks up at him, "So because I talk differently that makes me different from you? What do you mean I'm keeping the community in check?"

Trey scratches the side of his face before responding, "What I'm saying is Lil you never experience what it truly means to grow up black in a poor neighborhood, with no chance of feeling like you'll ever make it out of the hood."

Khalil tried to reply but once the reach the gym his mouth is glued closed by a group of boys crashing out of the front doors. They were all tackling this one Asian boy,  the smallest of them all. 

"Toya! Damien! Rashad! Get back up in these doors now!" Khalil recognized that voice, without Trey pointing it out to him.  James comes out the doors, grabbing the Asian dragging him into the gym.

Khalil couldn't take his eyes off of the Asian even as he walked into the gym. Seeing his brother laughing with him as they walked into the boy's locker room. 

"Let's go get changed!" Trey tells him as they run towards the changing room for freshman's and sophomore's. 

"Now let's split this up into two teams, seniors with freshman and juniors with sophomore's. We're playing dodgeball so try not to hit each other to hard,"  The old white man yells his orders as the teams line up. Khalil looks for Trey seeing him talking with his brother. 

When James meet his eyes, his smile deepens. Khalil stands still like a brick wall, as the people converse with all their friends.

James motions for him to come over, but Khalil stands still he was never one for teaming up with anybody. James lets out a sigh with a sad smile he shrugs his shoulders dragging Trey to their side of the row. Khalil stands in front of a red ball. Though there was one more next to it, but since he didn't have a partner he would just have to throw both.

He kneels down tying his shoes waiting on the sophomores and juniors to figure out their teams.  As he doing this the sound of a step makes his eye look to the side. Some black and white converse stand in front of the ball in front of him.

His eyes stroll up the hairless creamy legs. He stands up meeting the eyes of the Asian from earlier. The green ones capitulating the blue ones. 

"I'm your partner hope you don't mind," His voice damn sure didn't fit his face as Khalil nods to him turning towards the front. He felt nervous cause he could still feel the losers eyes on him.  "What's your name?"  The guy asks him though he already knew the boy's name from his big brother.

Khalil turns to look at him nervously, "K-Khalil," he stutters out cursing himself for being so nervous.  The male I front of him gives him a reassuring smile, "There's no need to be so nervous, my name's Toya.. Toya Lee."

"You're full names Khalil Wyte?" 

"No my last name is not-

"TIME TO PLAY DODGE BALL!"

Khalil scrambles to pick up the doge ball brushing against Toya. Balls from each side flow into the air as Toya and Khalil throw their balls knocking two players out of the game. Khalil also doges the balls that fly his way, noticing a few boys were more focusing on getting him out.

Toya smirks throwing a ball at one of the few knocking the side of his face. Khalil looks over at Toya who laughs watching the opponent groan in pain as he walks off the court.

"Don't get distracted," Toya says to him throwing another ball. Khalil snaps out of his trance embarrass and throws another ball.

..
"I already knew we was going to win!" James tells the group taking a sip of his water bottle. Khalil arms were throbbing in total they played five games, but they were long. He could admit on one of them he got hit in the shoulder, but that's because? He looks towards Toya who laughs nodding his head in agreement.

Only because of him and how he could distract me.

Khalil watches him still his cheeks are red and puffy from playing so hard. He's a bit sweaty but disgustingly not in a gross way.

Toya looks over at him through the corner of his forest eyes, his smile doesn't fade as he does this.

"Good job out there Khalil."

In Khalil's eyes that smile, that voice, and those eyes are something he wanted to see more of. He nods his head as he turns to go into the locker rooms. However he could still feel Toya's eyes on him, but he wasn't complaining at all.

... (Present)

"Khalil," Milo calls out to the male, wondering where he could've gone? He walks through the condo, searching all of the rooms. The playroom door was locked, but he knew Khalil wasn't in there. He walks into the living room area, looking into the kitchen before turning towards the balcony.

A small smile forms on his lips as he walks towards the balcony where Khalil stood in his thoughts. They hadn't really spoke to each other since the hospital. Milo wondered why? He opens the screen door stepping out.

Khalil ears perk up as he turns to look at the smaller walking towards the rails. Ever since he picked him up from school, he had been thinking of what the doctor had told him.

"It's to cold to be out here with hardly no clothes on," Khalil tells him referencing one of his big shirts that swallowed the boy's body. Milo shrugged his shoulder lifting the shirt when it fell exposing some of his soft flesh.

"Are you mad at me?" Milo asks him and Khalil trails over his bandage neck. "No but I feel like your lying to me Milo," Khalil lets him know watching the boy tense up. Milo calms his nerves, "What are you talking about Khalil?"

Khalil lets out a frustrated groan, "Milo I cannot help you if you don't tell me what's wrong?" He lets him know turning his body towards him.

Milo shakes his head, "You wouldn't help me even if you knew. The contract prohibits that." He tells Khalil the cold wind blowing harder. Khalil jaw clenches, "Milo forget about the contract aren't me and you closer than just a signature on a page. You said yourself were friends right, I wouldn't do the things I do for you if you weren't important to me." Khalil says pulling him close. Milo collapse into his arms, wrapping his own around the older waist.

A part of Milo felt at ease hearing those words from Khalil.

"My father visit me, he wrapped his hands around my throat, and threaten me." Milo lets him know and Khalil steps back. "The day I dropped you off right? What did he threaten for? What's his name?" Khalil asks feeling his anger boil, Milo told him his Father had left him, so what was the reason he was back now?

Milo shakes his head, "Just about the house and my grandma's health." Milo tells him not wanting to say the full thing, because of the feeling that his father could be watching but also, because of Khalil. Knowing Khalil's been hurt in the past, he didn't want him to hate him.

"Milo give me his name, he's not going to be able to do anything if you just give me his name," Khalil asks him pleadingly. Milo shakes his head, "It's alright Khalil, this is my own problem, besides I don't want you to get hurt."

Khalil eyes widening seeing the boy lean against the rail. "You don't trust me, even after I've told you multiple times that you can. Milo the last thing I'll do is betray your trust. I've been through that before it's a painful feeling, that I wouldn't wish on anyone," Khalil feels his mood dropping suddenly the night doesn't seem peaceful for both as they sat in silence.

Milo thinks on what he told, one would probably be mad at him. He knows and he understands but at the end of the day, Mimi, and his home, these things were what he signed the contract to protect.

Now he was going to break it to protect them, even if that meant breaking this person.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 38.6K 39
Confused, chaotic and closeted. If you ask Milo Jiang to describe himself in three words, those are the words he would choose. Mostly because his voc...
125K 225 2
After losing his parents and being abused, Thomas is learning how to enjoy his life again - something he thought was impossible for him, but then he...
59.5K 3.8K 41
Niko Savic is dating a girl who should be perfect for him...and yet, he can't keep his eyes off his childhood best friend, Thomas Chu. Read this grip...
92.3K 4.7K 42
After Henry got kicked out of his parents house, two years ago, he moved in with his new boyfriend Josh, who supports him and his career as a ballet...