๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐›๐ข๐ž | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...

-LIGHTGLYPHS

"๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ." "๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ! ๐˜ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข... ะ•ั‰ะต

๐ŸŒŸ
๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
[1]: ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™จ
[2]
[3]
[4]: ๐™€๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ก๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
[5]
[6]
[7]: ๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™š๐™จ
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]: ๐™€๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‹๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]: ๐™†๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐˜ผ-๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง-๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ
[16]
[17]
[18]: ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง
[19]: ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™‚๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™จ ๐™๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ
[20]
[21]
[22]: ๐™ƒ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™‹๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ
[23]
[24]
[25]: ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก ๐™‹๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š
[26]: ๐™€๐™™๐™–'๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™š๐™ข
[27]
[28]
[29]: ๐™†๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ' ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ง
[30]
[31]
[32]: ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ
[33]: ๐™€๐™˜๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™š ๐™‡๐™–๐™ ๐™š
[34]
[35]
[36]: ๐™”๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™š
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]: ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™ค๐™› ๐™‡๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ
[41]
[42]
[43]: ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™
[44]
[45]
[46]: ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]: ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]: ๐™‡๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]: ๐˜พ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™ค๐™ฃ
[59]
[60]
[61]: ๐™†๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ'๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™™๐™š
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]: ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]

[79]: ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š

628 31 1
-LIGHTGLYPHS

"𝙒𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙬𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧!"

–––

The skull of the Titan cracked in half as the walls shook. The rumbling shook all the Isles as the skull crumbled, and tears slipped past Luz's eyes as she held onto King.

King frowned, coming to the realisation that maybe... maybe he had to let go.

"I'm sorry," He frowned, tearing up. "Not this time. But I can keep you safe."

"No!" Luz shook her head in disbelief as tears streamed down her cheeks, King smiling a bitter smile at the human.

"Luz, I'm so happy I had you as a big sister."

Georgia winced, feeling a tugging feeling around her waist looking down in horror to see that she was being pulled as well. She looked around in fear before seeing a winged creature fly towards them, a small gasp escaping her.

"Dad?" She whispered to herself as her father soon transformed back into his witch form, landing messily beside his daughter.

"I sensed that the Titan was in danger, so I flew by," Kyle frowned, pulling a journal out. "I knew that something big was happening once I saw those bricks and I wish we had more time, but you need to take this. Now."

Kyle handed the leather-bound book to his daughter, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion as she held an arm out, taking it while holding the portal together with Luz. Kyle looked over at King, gently taking him and pulling him back.

"Georgia, I wish I could explain everything that I've kept from you now, but we've run out of time. I'll take care of King, and you... you better stay safe. Both of you," Kyle nodded at Luz, the Latina wiping her tears away.

"Take care, Georgia. I love you," Kyle nods, gently pecking her forehead as she tears up, knowing that something's not right.

"Dad– Dad I love you too just please, please don't go!"

"I'm not going anywhere, love," Kyle smiled softly before nodding over at King.

The Titan looked over at Luz sadly one last time before crying out, sonic rings sending the group backwards and through the portal, Luz got up instantly and ran towards the door.

"NO! KING!" She cried, her voice cracking as ran towards the other side of the portal before the door slammed shut, exploding not long after.

"Goodbye," King whispered as his eyes welled up with salty tears. 

Kyle quickly lept off the small piece of ground he was standing on, gently taking King as he hugged the child close. King grabbed onto his shirt, sniffing as Kyle gently pet his back.

"They'll be alright, at least they'll be safe," He reassured him, King nodding slightly.

The moment didn't last long as the small Titan was soon swept up by a swirl of starts and ribbons.

"I'M FREE!" Collector cheered, stars shooting out of their hands. "I'm free! Oh, this is the good-est I've felt in forever and ever. It's like the whole world is singing!"

As the stars were shot out of their hands, they landed on the ground, and screams were heard from the colonies of witches below. The townsfolk ran gripping their heads in confusion and fear as they tried to dodge the massive stars.

"Yeah, I wouldn't call that singing..." King muttered.

"Collector!" Kyle called out to the child seeing the chaos, the Collector's smile widening.

"If it isn't the big bad wolf!" Collector cheered. "It looks like your little clone kept her promise!"

"She isn't my clone and keep her out of this!" Kyle frowned. "I broke that promise years ago, and I will make it up to you. Leave. Georgia. Alone."

"Ugh, you're so boring!" Collector sighed before humming. "I've already set her curse. I might not be able to break it, but I may change it."

"Then change it!"

"Fine, ugh, you're really no fun anymore," Collector huffed. "Old buddy, old pal, only for you, I agree. Fifteen chances for the fifteen years you promised you'd set me free. If she proves that she's truly different from you? She will continue with her ordinary boring life as your kid."

"...And if she doesn't?" Kyle asked hesitantly despite his glare, King wriggling against the tightened grip.

"She will remain in her beast form forever," Collector shrugged. "Now... let's think about how you'll make it up to me!"

The child of the stars then turned to look at King in Kyle's arms, ignoring the older man's reaction to his previous statement. A grin grew as he leaned closer to the small Titan.

"So, tell me about your game, the Owl House," He crossed his legs, floating next to the duo. "You promised you'd teach me if I stopped the Draining Spell."

Kyle glanced down at King in confusion, seeing King's nervousness as the youngest Clawthorne made up an instant lie.

"Well, it's, uh, like playing pretend. We get roles and go on adventures," King then pointed to the crowds below, a frown on his features. "But this is too crazy. We can't play if you're freaking everyone out."

"King! Kyle?!" 

The three figures looked in the direction of the new voice, Kyle's eyes widened as he spotted Lilith flying towards them, Hooty acting as a helicopter to fly the witch upwards.

"What are you doing up there?!" Lilith questioned as she landed on a nearby piece of rock, Hooty halting his actions with a look of confusion.

"What's happening?!" Hooty screamed over at the three.

"Lilith? Is that you?" Kyle's eyes widened in surprise.

"I don't know what you are, but stay away from my nephew!" Lilith hissed at Collector, taking off as she flew towards the three beings in the sky.

"That's my best friend you're talking to," Collector yelled back, flying in front of King and Kyle. He pulled out a little crescent moon, throwing it in Lilith's direction. 

"Heads up!"

Lilith gasped seeing the item near her. From behind her, Hooty stopped spinning, screaming as his eyes were filled with fear for the woman in front of him.

"LULU!" He yelled, wrapping himself around her for defence, the crescent moon hitting him just as he had completed covering the witch.

Wraps of blue and pink ribbons wrapped themselves around the bird, Lilith bracing for impact as she pulled away, seeing what had happened to Hooty. Her eyes widened as she gasped in horror to see what her best friend had turned into.

A puppet-like Hooty floated in the air, a moon on his forehead while his head limply swung back and forth in the air, the little house around him like a jack-in-the-box.

"Hootsifer!" She exclaimed before a similar moon sticker was shot in her direction once more.

It hit the woman as she stilled, a blue glow surrounding the two as they continued to float in the air, before disappearing in light blue smoke.

Collector smiled, Kyle's eyes widened in the same horror that Lilith once held, King telling the child off his actions.

"You can't hurt people either!"

"But they're not hurt!" Collector grinned. "They're safe and sound in our new house!"

Collector pointed upwards to the sky, the two others looking up to see a circular palace with turrets topped with crescents. Kyle's frown deepened in concern, Collector then grabbed King out of his grasp and tossed the small demon into the air.

Kyle let out a small noise of concern, seeing the demon drop down before Collector catch him, the child of the stars hugging King close with a nuzzle of his cheek.

"Now, what part do I get to play?"

–––

A giant pink star crashed down onto the Titan's skull, the Owl Lady clutched her ex-partner close to her as their head rested on her lap. The mint-haired bard coven witch was unconscious before they slowly opened their eyes, feeling all pain leave their body.

Looking up to see Eda, their heart fluttered, the two smiling at one another. Eda's smile was in relief as Raine simply smiled back at her. Seeing that Eda's left arm was missing, Raine's eyes widened in concern, until the falling stars caught both the witch's attention.

The two ex-lovers looked upwards to see the cause of all the mess, the Collector twirling King around with a flurry of blue sparkles, Kyle in the background as he eyed the Collector wearily, unable to do much to help the smaller demon. Guilt lay in his eyes as he watched the two smaller beings interact with one another.

Eda frowned, seeing that King was being held captive, looking back at Raine who simply nodded, letting her know that it was alright for her to go after her child. Eda smiled back gently at them in gratitude before shifting into her harpy form, turning her focus to the child who held her son, hostage.

She spread her wings, Raine looking up at her hidden crush in awe. Eda then took off, Raine bracing for impact as a gust of wind was all that was left in her wake.

As he twirled in the sky, the Collector smiled, eyes sparkling as King soon landed in Kyle's arms once more.

–––

Kikimora pushed herself out from the rubble, her abomaton supporting her. Her eye widened at the sight before her, a large yellow star zapping before exploding into a million smaller stars. The glowing yellow constellations spread throughout the land, a trail of glitter and ribbons following them.

People pulled out their phones, all posting about the same topic. The mass chaos spread throughout the land as yellow stars crashed into their buildings, leaving rubble. Blue stars with eyes stared down at people, lasers shooting out of their foreheads as they turned everyone they looked at into puppets. A blue mist soon covered the Titan's body, leaving people screaming in confusion and fear.

Eda gritted her teeth, flying past the falling stars and floating chunks of rock, or bone, her eyes trained on her child and her friend who held him carefully.

A twinge of pain made her halt mid-flight, and the Owl Lady landed on a nearby floating rock. More feathers began to appear from her being, Eda groaning in pain. Swiftly, she reached to the back of her head, going through the contents of her hair before pulling out her small sphere-shaped vial.

What once was a feeling of relief was now worry as she noticed that the item had barely any liquid left within it, but before she could do anything, a pale yellow hand was placed on top of the cork of the vial.

"You look fun," Collector's voice chirped, King in his other hand as he and Kyle looked at Eda in worry.

"Wanna play?"

Before Eda could even respond, her eyes were fully enveloped with an inky liquid, her fangs growing as she gave into her owl beast self.

She pounced at the Collector, leaving feathers in her wake.

–––

i had to include that pic of collector... he's too cute i swear–

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

SpiderLight (SpiderVerse/TheOwlHouse) Prince

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

10.8K 367 30
In this Story.. There was a Girl who lost her Parents, Who lives alone on a apartment And Enrolled to another School then she got Real Best Friends...
21.4K 596 15
"Everything that can go wrong, will go wrong." Its been a long time, since Luzs mother died. She sent Luz to camp, but passed away while Luz was gon...
5.1K 177 27
Just a little collection of oneshots from The Owl House!!! Rules are stated in the first chapter so please read before requesting Disclaimer: I don't...