KARNA HIS MOTHER'S SOUL

Galing kay shylpeter8

what if he was raised in Kailash.What if he is Gandharinandan. What... Higit pa

Characters.
Characters
BIRTH OF YUDHISHTHIR
GANDHARI'S AGONY
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36

CHAPTER 29

1.9K 122 41
Galing kay shylpeter8

The day was still young and bright for nightfall to appear , but even that brightness couldn't light the darkness pandavas felt at the moment . The atmosphere all over Aryavat looked peaceful and calm but it was a different case in hastinapur palace for It looked tense and gloomy . Meanwhile Magadha royals were celebrating the happy news they got that early morning , while unknown to them some of there family members were shattered and in pain back in hastinapur .

It was really hard for pandavas hearing the atrocities uttered by the woman they respected and valued most. Knowing all those years was a facade of there mother shattered there trust and belief in humans and so to gods who watched everything silently. They felt betrayed and used not knowing whom to believe again for they felt empty and lost, that was the time they wished their father was alive to assure them everything will be fine.

They blamed the gods for the death of there father, disunity among brothers and last abandonment of other family members. They wished they would have seen these face of their mother earlier maybe then it wouldn't have been painful this way. They cried and mourned on there fate thinking maybe it will ease the pain and uplift the burden they felt at the moment.

Bhisma's heart cried seeing his grandchildren breaking down. Knowing Kunti true face has shattered something within him and so was the trust he has on her. That was the time he recalled the warnings of his mother and wished if he would have taken a step back then then he wouldn't have lived to see this day. With the help of the guards he was able to take his grandchildren to his chamber before kunti will recognise there presence but the damage was already done and he could do nothing rather than watch everything silently.

Kunti's betrayal was hard experience for them, they have never felt this pain even when Bheem was poisoned and with all the conspiracy did by there cousins maybe because they never held them that high. They have cried there eyes out until there was no more tears to come out. Remembering there happy childhood brought a smile on there face but recalling Kunti words and knowing all that was a facade from her side was a bitter pill for them.

Bhisma: Putras you need to collect yourselves and move on . Atimes whom we held close to our hearts are the ones to shatter that same heart, but life must move on for every birth has a reason in this life and so do the citizens our responsibility.

Bheem: Pitamah why did Rajmata do all that?

Yudhi: Anuj! she's still our mother , address her as one

Yudhi reprimanded his younger brother while others looked at him shocked especially his younger siblings while Bhisma expected that . He was disappointed from the moment Yudhisthir took over the throne, more than him ruling he went by the words of his mother in giving judgement which atimes inflicted pains to the victims especially lower caste making them loose there faith on the royals.

Arjun: Jeshta what wrong did Bheem said?the woman we looked as mother all those years made us her puppet and never regarded us as her children rather a means to gain more power to fulfill her ambitions. Still you want us to regard her as our mother.

Yudhi: But Anuj , she's still our mother and it's adharma not to see her as such.

Arjun: Atimes I don't understand your dharma jeshta. Does it also tells you to inflict pain to others? For me brathashree is right ,Rajmata kunti has lost her respect in my eyes, I can't believe how can a person pretend for that long without being caught.

Bheem: I always felt jealousy of kauravas seeing how badi maa loved and stood for them. That's way I kept tormenting them and blame them being proud on my strength and taking pride in being dev putras and Duryodhan being termed a bad omen without knowing I was born the same time. I always wanted Rajmata to stand up for us just like badi maa but seeing her needing help to tackle every problem from elders hurted me and I became more jealous of kauravas making me hurt them. But when I saw Duryodhan standing as a shield hurted my ego and I made him my enemy which Rajmata never stopped knowing what I was doing was wrong.

Arjun: i always believed in being the best and getting what I wanted but when Anuj defeated me making impossible for gurudev to fulfill his oath bruised my ego which made me jealous of his to the extend I never socialized with him even when he tried I acted uninterested.

Nakul: When I saw him taking all the attention from me because of his beauty even after being recognized made me jealous of him and it preventing me from knowing him.

Yudhi: I was jealous of Duryodhan seeing how his siblings followed his words blindly while for me until Rajmata intervene that's when you all will listen. Then seeing Dronputra relationship with Duryodhan added to it because even after having 100 siblings he still went and made a friend while for us it's hard to socialise.

Sahadev: For me it was always my silence, even when I knew you all are doing wrong I kept silent knowing none will listen to my words since am the youngest.

That's when Bhisma understood even pandavas are humans and they have there own shortcomings which they always tried to hide.

Bhisma: Now we should try to work on our shortcomings all of us are humans but am sure we've learned from our mistake.

Arjun: I just wish Badi maa would be here and so is kauravas and elder uncle so that we can seek forgiveness for all that we did.

Bheem: Pitamah what are we going to do with Rajmata kunti

Bhisma: We can do nothing putra. She is the Rajmata and even if we label all those she has confessed we don't have proof. If we decide to dethroned her we need to have a valid reason and if we decide to confess what we heard, she will denie and worst of all citizens will lose faith on Royals since the ones who can be fooled by there family members how are they supposed to look at the well being of the commoners.

Arjun: Pitamah you mean we should let her continue her atrocities

Bhisma: I never meant that. Rajmata still has power but the king is the final since he's the one on the throne. Why don't Putra Yudhi make sure she isn't misusing her powers and since now we have Maharani I guess she should take over all the royal matters to prevent danger in future.

Yudhi: Your right pitamah but what about mahamantri

Bhisma: Now it's time for Vidur to retire am sure putra Sahdev will be capable to run that office

Sahdev: But pitamah...

Nakul: Why do you want to refuse Dev?everyone here knows your the most knowledgeable among us so is there any problem.

The siblings discussed until when they were interrupted with the entrance of Devika who was searching for them since long. She was shocked seeing the condition of her husband and  his brothers, but after being told earlier occurrence she just brush it shocking others.

On enquiring she shrugged informing them she already saw through her mother-in-law facade but even if she would have decided to speak none could believe her so she kept it on herself.

Dwarka
The siblings saw everything that took place in hastinapur.

Bhandra: I can't believe that's our bua brathashree

Balram: What is not there to believe bhadra?I always warned you about that woman ,today pandavas have seen the face of there mother but who knows instead of saving themselves they'l fall more in her trap.

Kanha: Why do you think so Dau

Bal: Oh follower Parth has now woken up. But kanha why won't I when they have "dharma Raj" among them?you know I pity the women who'l marry in that family

"Dau there's no need to say that who knows our sisters will be married there, after all bua has already planned "told kanha mischievous

"The foundation of kuru is made on tears of women what will be the end? About my sisters marrying from there it won't be possible,if any of my sisters marry there they shouldn't expect my support"warned Dau taking his leave from there

"Ok as you say Dau, let me plan my journey to Magadha after all my Sakhi will soon give good news and I need to go and visit my new Sakhi"shouted kanha

"Brathashree you never told me you have a new Sakhi"told a pouting bhadra

"Jiji brathashree has just said he going to visit,why don't we tag along and see for ourselves "said Urvi who wanted to go to magadha

"Choti just say you want to see Vrisha"teased kanha

Urvi: it's not like that brathashree ,but you haven't told us who see your new sakhi

Kanha: Who else if not Vrisha's wife

Bhadra: Then you must take us brathashree

Next day

Magadha was decorated beautiful and so were the guest invited on the short notice attended well. The Rajyabishek of Duryodhan was conducted with all rituals . He agreed to be crowned with the condition of Karna remaining  Maharaj while he will be crowned Yuvraj which was supported by his family making Duryodhan the custodian on the absence of Karna.

Magadha and Anga was combined to a kingdom and given one name "martanda" same rituals and same rules with a new beginning. The busy day ended with happy face of Martanda citizen getting their Yuvraj and Yuvrani still under the leadership of there Maharaj whom they adored. The guest who didn't take there leave were accompanied to the royal guest rooms where they occupied.

The day was busy for the royals especially when it came in making political alliances. Other kauravas brothers were there post which they accepted wholeheartedly for they wanted to help there brothers especially now since the elder daughter-in-law was pregnant.
The citizens celebrated the news while the royals were happy with the coming of the new addition.

Just as usual both were spending time together as a family when Karna and Dushala looked at each other winking secretly. Karna cleared his throat gaining others attention while he looked at them innocently then faced towards Dushala.

Karna: Jiji don't you think it's time for bratha shussan to give us the good news

Shala: But why him I was thinking it should be bratha vikarna

Karna: About bratha Vikarna there's no need to think,with the way him and bhabhishree spend a lot of time in there chamber am sure Mata will get good news soon

Shala: Your right I didn't think that way,everyday I saw bhabhishree running from there chamber with pink cheeks and whenever she saw brathashree she looked down. Now I think I know why, Mata your really lucky.

Gandhari: Why putri

Shala: just look Mata, even without Anuj getting married he gave you a granddaughter,jeshta has given you goodnews and am sure tomorrow brathashree will also give you good news right bratha?

Karna: Jiji were you teasing me or congratulating me

" i can't do the mistake of teasing you Anuj but I think even you ,you should give Mata good news
right bhabhishree"teased Dushala while Bhagavi looked at her shocked making Karna admire her

"Ohh Anuj ,bhabhishree is always yours,no need to look at her that way"added Dushala while Karna looked at her with a smirk which she knew he was going to say something against her.

"Your right jiji, me and priye will work on that but why don't you promote me to mamashree?Mata I think we should marry jiji off after all I need to be someone mamashree"told Karna who stood up and started running followed by Dushala who started chasing him

Others burst out laughing seeing the two siblings. Gandhari looked at her family and that Mahadev seeing there happy life knowing even if a storm come in there lives ,they will defeat it being together.

"You know your Aditya isn't wrong, it's time for putra vikarna and my putri to promote me. I want many grandchildren to fill this palace......
She was interrupted with Karna who run towards her sitting on her feet with Dushala who huff sitting beside Dhristharishta not before glaring each other.

Others looked at them and sigh deciding not to intervene between the two for this was everyday occurrence and none wanted to be the prey.

Gandhari: Putra Aditya you said you have someone in mind for Dushala who is it

" Your right Mata, I was talking about Jeshta Mitra Kripiputra Aswatthama but it will happen with jiji consent if she doesn't like him it's fine with me"told Karna while others looked towards Dushala who was looking down blushing

"I didn't know even monkeys know how to blush"muttered Karna which reached Gandhari ears who twisted his ears

"Aaaa Mata! it's paining"complained Karna

"Then how dare you tease your elder sister"asked Gandhari

"But Mata that's my work to tease my elder siblings,please leave my ears or do you want priye to run from me because of my elephant ears?then what will be the fate of this your handsome son Mata"question a pouting Karna while others burst out laughing

Gandhari left his ears not before smacking his head who started rubbing it looking at her when others started teasing him.

Gandhari: You all stop teasing my putra,I think it's time we go in our chambers and relax we had a busy day.

Everyone took there leave not before wishing each other. Karna was staring at the moon when his wife joined him. They stared at each other getting lost in each others eyes

"Priye what do you think in working hard and fulfill Mata's wish?in that way we will give our Agni a sibling right"told Karna getting lost in her eyes same was the case for bhagavi who was lost in her husband.

"Who is stopping you Arya"responded Bhagavi who started tracing on his chest and there was no turning back

Karna carried her to there chamber and that night the moon watched as the two became one again as moan and groan was heard until early morning.

2440 words
Target: 130 votes

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

16.4K 1K 28
What if karna knows that he is the son of god surya?? What if a girl from kalyug time travels to dwapar yug?? What if she has a secret legacy there...
20.7K 1.6K 15
He who slip from fate written to him by Niyati. His journey is mysterious one which even ever mischievous Kanha fail to see beyond confusing him .He...
27K 1.2K 16
One day Karna and his wife Vrushali felt to have a child. They both decided to pray to lord Shiva and obtain a son who has the Ansh of Lord Shiva. S...
13.3K 674 23
Time travel of six girls from kaliyug to dwapar Yug in mahabharat Ara. See what will happen when they land in dwapar yug? how many twists life have h...