CHAPTER 33

Days passed after Dushala marriage, Martanda Royals were trying to move on with their lives even though they missed their sister and daughter. They received good news of Drupadi pregnancy which overjoyed them and helped in reducing their sadness as they started planning on how to take care of a pregnant Drupadi and Bhanumati. It was a moment of joy for the message even humbled the ego and stubbornness of Drupad who started his journey to Martanda immediately he got the news from Shikandini about his daughter's pregnancy.

The moment he arrived he was received with respect, Drupadi and Vikrana moved towards Drupad seeking for his blessing and first time he blessed them wholeheartedly and willingly . Drupadi shed tears of joy feeling her father's fingers on her head while seeing her tears he took her in his arms and embrace her warmly and a dam of tears broke from her who cling on her father tightly for she has missed him greatly.

He folded his palms Infront of the royals seeking for forgiveness for his earlier behaviour but they consoled him assuring him of their understanding as the girl's father who was just worried for his daughter's future. He was touched with the hospitality and respect he received and enjoyed seeing the lives of the citizens there and so is the life of his daughter's in-laws. Even though his daughter wasn't a queen his heart rested in peace seeing her happy and well taken care of which is a dream of every father's daughter.

A day he spend there he saw other side of kauravas which was unknown to him and it changed his perspective about them of being termed as bad omen. Next day they bid their farewell heading to panchali in relief to prepare the fireborn prince of the journey to Kashi of the invitation they received earlier of swayvar of princess Valandara. Martanda even though they received the invitation Gandhari didn't know whom to send among her sons for none was willing to attend and abandon preparation of their siblings coming marriages.

The marriage of Dushala proved to be a blessing in disguise to her unmarried brothers who found their companions there while some who didn't, some kings send the marriage alliance for their sisters and daughters to Gandhari. The family was busy preparing for the coming marriages adding to that they had to take care of two pregnant women. In hastinapur Kunti was happy with the invitation for she heard alot about the princess , she talked with Bhisma and they concluded to send Bheem and Arjun to take part in competition.

While Bheem was going to take part , Arjun though didn't denie he knew he won't since his heart beat for Dwarka eldest rajkumari whom he was waiting to attend her swamyvar. When others missed the peace they felt in Martanda after their return to hastinapur, Kunti's heart gleam in joy being in her own territory and the silence gave her peace and time to think and plan on her strategy. Even though they couldn't voice it loudly but Martanda felt a home more than hastinapur where they felt burdened and the weight was heavy.

Kunti who learned about the plan of them performing Rajsuya Yagna was overjoyed and couldn't stop flaunting it to her friend for she becoming the mother of Samrat of aryvata which will boost her status adding to her having devputras. She began her plotting and planning on how to increase the strength of hastinapur politically which will happen only when her son's marry daughter's from strong kingdoms who have no alliance with martanda or their enemies so that she can beat Gandhari and be superior to her.

Knowing Dwarka will be arranging swaymvar for their princess in 4 weeks ,she was sure to send Arjun and Nakul so that hastinapur can have their support after marrying the two not caring seeing her son's reluctance. Kunti who had planned on finding the reason of pandavas uncomfortableness near hem never got a chance either due to their royal work or interference from someone. She didn't fail to see the change in Bhisma who used to dot on her from the moment she arrived as a kulvadhu but she was on a mission to find the cause and she knew the right person to give her answer will be her eldest and he must be alone.