CHAPTER 35

The news of Karvi marriage reached Martanda, though they were already sure of it and the preparation was taking place inside the palace but after receiving assurance it was announced all over the kingdom of the arrival of another daughter-in-law. The citizens started decorating from the main entrance willingly to add a great look as they await to welcome another addition to the Royal household.

Gandhari looked at her family contented seeing her daughter-in-laws who were happily teasing each other as they make preparations to welcome one of them. Drupadi joined others with a bright smile after sending a scroll to her maternal home congratulating her brother on his marriage conveying her warm wishes to the couples.

Karvi travelled in Rashmi for Karna wanted Urvi to be comfortable for he knew she was tired and anxious. Though Urvi felt at ease knowing she has married the man her heart loved, she was also anxious on how she is going to face her husband elder wife and other family member for she was aware of the vow Gandharinandans took of ekni patni. Adding to that the silence was so intense for her liking, though she wanted to speak but she didn't know how to begin the conversation.

She console herself on winning the heart of her co-wife for she herself wants a healthy relationship between them, her being a woman understand how she'l feel sharing her husband which won't be easy for her but she also is kanha sister and knows how to relieve her from the insecurity she'l have what will be a better way than her opening her heart to her jiji?. Karna was looking at her discreetly and so the change of emotions passing through her eyes, he understood where she was lost and what she was thinking about.

He decided to tease her inorder to ease her tension before she her brain can explode due to her thinking,"Angry since when did you start being silent around me?I remember in childhood how you used to find ways to fight me even for small things. You know we can still continue fighting especially now when we will be seeing each other often I don't mind" said Karna cheekily controlling himself seeing Urvi who looked the other side embarrassed for being reminded of her young self.

Urvi pov
Being the youngest in the family I was most pampered with both my siblings and parents. We had a happy home and childhood where our parents never differentiate between us children with Bhrathashree and jiji causing trouble all over the kingdom and Mata will punish them by pulling their ears.

Atimes we sisters gang up and prank Brathashree and whenever caught we will run to Dau to save us from bratha where he'l go to Rohini ma and complain about us three but with our pouting we will melt Mata anger and bratha will inform us of the arrival of his friend soon in Dwarka. We used to ask many times about his imaginary friend but he'l only say " Vrisha' and talked highly about him and with time I started looking forward on meeting him.

Not only me but all our family was intrigued listening about him from bratha and start pressurising him to invite him to Dwarka which he could only give his mysterious smile. Even though he has caught my attention I tried to hide it from bratha less he tease me accompanied by my other siblings forgetting he is Narayan what can be hidden from him.

Just like any other normal day ,she went to the playground where she plays with her friends but there the scenario was different. Only three of her friends were there seated as they wait others who always arrive early than them. On inquiry,they didn't know what kept them but they started talking among them as they wait for three before they can start their game.

Their wait was over for they arrived though differently.

G 1: Sorry sakhis I didn't know when I lost track of time but we still have time even have brought more dolls.