CHAPTER 23

Months passed since Pandavas moved from Kamyaka forest, which happened immediately Hidimba gave birth to Bheem son . Pandavas In the company of  there mother moved from one place to another in fear of being recognised and atimes in search of something to eat. After coming from the forest they were astonished seeing the changes that took place in their absence which was unknown to them due to lack of interaction with the outside world.

Hearing the praises and how highly people spoke of Duryodhan rule and hastinapur has improved was like a bitter medicine for them to swallow. They felt rage how easily Duryodhan together with his wife were accepted totally forgetting them. They fumed hearing his accomplishments ,him being regarded as the crown prince which was there brother's birth right and also felt jealous while they are struggling to survive the Kauravas are enjoying royal luxury.

Kunti was seething inwardly hearing praise of Gandharinandan while she who did alot of plotting was still struggling and even her sons have to beg inorder for them to eat. Another thing they heard was the terror created by shiv the undefeated warrior to those kings or kingdom terrorising the helpless or supporting any adharma  committed.

They heard little about the fight that took place in magadha from those who know little though they didn't have a clear picture of what took place there for the ones who knew  refused to reveal all the information citing they gave there promise of not speaking anything that took place there. But what shocked them was Aryavat having the uncrowned emperor whom they held grudge against for taking that title from there elder brother since that was there father's last wish to see YUDHISHTHIR as the emperor of Aryavat.

They couldn't stop blaming Kauravas for the mishap that happened in there life till date, like them being the reason Dhristarashtra wanted to burn them alive, also the title of the eldest Kuru great grandchild being taken  from them especially Bheem whom due to Kunti order decided to hide about his first marriage. They kept moving in secret to avert being recognised but today seemed unlucky day to them since all the kingdoms they visited was empty and people kept travelling in groups.

They sat under the shade to rest for they were tired due to walking for long and there stomach kept rambling due to the hunger they were experiencing. They kept looking at groups of people who were travelling in one direction which disturb them for they were clueless seeing them moving in hurry.

"Jeshta don't you think it's weird today ,every kingdom we enter is empty and even after walking for long we've got nothing"told Arjun but even before Yudhishthir could respond he was intrupted with Nakul who added

"And even people keep moving out in groups like they are heading somewhere,seems us alone are the ones who are entering inside while others are moving outside"told Nakul who was observing everything silently

"Your right Anuj I think we should ask one of those who are heading in the same route the reason why kingdoms are empty today"told a calm Yudhishthir

"Hmm Jeshta let me ask that brahmin whose coming seem even he's heading to the direction the group is following "told Arjun standing up heading towards the brahmin who saw him but before he could ask the brahmin intrupted him

"It seems your waiting for alms today, but you'l not get anything here and even to the next kingdom "told the brahmin looking at how Arjun is dressed

"Why?and where are the people moving in groups "questioned Arjun and the brahmin looked at him in wonder before responding