CHAPTER 30

The sun shone earlier which was unusual from the past days. It's rays peeped through the window caressing the face of his son and daughter-in-law before It can begin it's duty in circulating the universe. It was comforting and affectionate which was a way of blessing the youngest member of sun god family before the start of the day.

Bhagavi who woke up earlier from her husband's arm  has just return from the kitchen after giving instructions,she was opening the curtains so that the sun can penetrate inside. But She stayed still contemplating on whether to wake up Karna or not especially after watching his face which was plastered with his ever charming smile, it's brightness wasn't different from that of the sun. She admired it's features silently only her heart knew how much she loves him for he'l always be her BalaAditya, for she believes having Karna as a husband was a boon to her.

She was lost in her thought until she heard her husband's word which was enough to make her run from their chamber blushing meeting her sister-in-laws who gave her a teasing smile after seeing her pink cheeks.

Karna who felt his father's rays awarded him with his bright smile giving him a turf competition, his lips was occupied with a permanent pout which made the eldest son of Aditi fall for his cute son ones again but hearing his complain he chuckle startling his family members who were near him.

Karna: Pitashree if you come out early then how am going to give you more grandchildren?i'l have to complain to Mata sangya so that she can punish you for disturbing my sleep. Beside I had plan to bring your daughter in-law and granddaughter in Surya lok but you know I can still change my mind unless you hurry up and finish your duty before we arrive.

Surya dev heart leapt in joy hearing about his son visit, which was gone instantly hearing his threat making him run from where he was followed by Arun kakashree leaving his family astonished seeing his behaviour. Surya dev was murdering his son in his mind for threatening him but he knew he can do nothing when it becomes to his mortal son. Even though he has other children Karna will always be his favourite.

His little and mischievous son whom Infront of him he loose just to see his bright smile. Though he is a happy father but he'l always became worried for his son, especially with the future war which he is the main participant unknown to him. Though not doubting his son might but he knows the one he needs to defeat isn't also less but he placed his faith in Mahadev who assured him of his son victory

He used telepathy in informing his wives about Karna visit less he forgets and face their wrath.  The goddesses immediately started decorating  Surya lok not before calling for their daughter-in-laws dividing the work among them.

Bhagavi who was helping her sister-in-laws in the kitchen was informed of Karna calling for her. She run avoiding their teasing smiles to find her husband who has returned sleeping but seeing him looking like a baby ,it was like a pull for the next second she was seated beside him caressing his hair which made him fill relaxed.

Bhagavi who was lost in him failed to see Karna mischievous smile for the next second she remembers behind beneath him and when she tried to talk his beautiful smile hypnotized her and Karna taking that chance took her lips on his and together they surrender to each other that morning indulging in their love making.

The couples join others who were on the dinning table and they saw their siblings teasing smile which made Bhagavi glared at Karna knowing the reason but she got a wink from him startling her which her sister-in-laws blush excluding Dushala who started giggling while Gandhari was biting her cheeks controlling herself seeing her shameless son and embarrassed daughter-in-law.