CHAPTER 31

The guest have started to arrive for marriage of the crown Princess of Martanda. The ones who have arrived were escorted to guest chambers while the most happy in getting the invitation were hastinapur royal first it is their only sister marriage, it's also their chance to meet other family members whom it's long since they came across each other and they wanted to see the beauty of Martanda with their own eyes which is widely spoken.

The sister-in-laws were seated together and Dushala placed in the middle who has turned pink due to a lot of teasing from them . On the other side her brothers were working hard in ensuring there's a tight security since they needed to ensure the safety of their guest and the bride since none can predict what egocentric princes are capable of since they weren't unaware of how some royals wanted to marry their sister so that they can get security from them.

They were prepared to tackle any male who'l try creating drama in their sister's marriage. They decided themselves to work on decoration for their only sister for they wanted to give her the best. Hastinapur royals had arrived earlier during the day, Pandavas were roaming around the kingdom as they admire everything about it. They were spellbound seeing it's beauty them being human felt jealousy seeing how citizens lived in peace and harmony.

They realized hastinapur can't stand it for Martanda surpasses it in everything. They felt peaceful and free which they last felt during their childhood when living in the forest. Kunti was the one whom this didn't settle well with. The moment she entered Martanda , she knew the kingdom was better than hastinapur which didn't help the bitterness she felt from inside.

Seeing ones her sister-in-law the respect she was being regarded here was bitter to her. Her face displayed her displeasure which she tried to cover unsuccessful. She always believed when her son will descend the throne of hastinapur, she'l be higher than Gandhari which will make her respect her but her wish failed. All she ever wished to have her sister-in-law has it without wishing for it while her wish will die with her.

She was seated with ladies from Gandhari family as her daughter-in-laws help Dushala in choosing the outfit and jewels she'l use during the functions. She felt jealous seeing how Gandhari daughter-in-laws were talking with her freely and even teasing her. She swallowed a painful saliva seeing Gandhari blushing as they tease her with her brother-in-law while they choose different colour of sarees for her, while she'l die wearing white and no ornaments or sindoor on her mang.

Priyamada who understood her friends thought ,squeeze her fingers to give her strength. Seeing the beauty of the outfit ,she question Gandhari where are they from, who revealed they were for Mewar ordered by Karna for the ladies of the family accompanied with their matching jewels. Gandhari pressured the two Dwarka Rajkumaris and Devika to choose any outfit of their choice which they were going to decline but Gandhari daughters didn't let them refuse.

"Bhabhi I don't know what to choose for everything look beautiful"said a pouting Dushala

Bhagavi: Your right Dushala, that's why have decided to settle for white since Arya will be wearing white and for jewel i'l use the one I got from Mata Sangya and anklet from Mata parvati.

Dushala: Oh Karna has already chosen his outfit?

Bhagavi: That will happen only when your brother separate himself from his weapons. I heard to choose for him or else he'l never think of it.

"Your right jiji, atimes I think Arya loves his weapons more than me"complained Drupadi  while Dushala chuckle hearing her sister-in-laws