CHAPTER 32

Martanda which was always beautiful, decorations added to its beauty and it's shine was prominent giving competition to Surya lok beauty. Every household was in a celebratory mood for both elder and younger women were invited to take part in today's function. In the palace everyone was engaged in any activity for it was the mehndi and Sangeet day for their only sister.

The ladies arrived draped in their stunning attires which added to their beauty making them became center of attraction and envy to other female guest. Their faces portrayed how happy they were ,which was adorned with beautiful smiles contributed with the peaceful environment around them, the love they got from their in-laws and being able to cater for the need of all the guest without failure.

They were envy for many who have been watching Royal family since their arrival in Martinda. Gandhari was happy seeing peaceful smiles on the faces of her children, she reached towards them putting black kohli behind their ears to ward off any evil eyes from falling on them. The citizens who had arrived were happy seeing the royal family but not shocked seeing the relationship their Rajmata shares with her daughter-in-laws.

They loved her for her a compassionate nature, more than being a royal lady she was a mother to all of them. Citizens were treated as family and today they were invited to take part in the ceremony and none was ready to fail in attending it. The elderly ladies just reached out to bless their mischievous princess who was a daughter to them while younger ones wanted to take part for the princess was a friend and a sister to them.

The mehndi design chosen by their husbands was drawn on their feet, hands and palm. Gandhari putras made their arrival at that moment wanting the names of their wives be written on their palms making their faces brighten. Though in between their happiness two people watched Urvi eyes which always shine whenever she sees Karna, they can see the love and longing inside them which got different reaction.

One couldn't imagine sharing her husband but also could see true love which Urvi eyes portrayed putting her in a big dilemma. Other though loved Urvi and wish her to be his son's wife, that dream died the moment Karna married knowing he'l never marry the second time. She didn't understand what twist was this in her son's marital life but decided to leave it on her Aradhya.

As they waited for mehndi to dry the elderly women answered the question being asked by the younger ones and the importance of every function without failure. Everyone became attentive when they were being explained about mehndi and it's colour.

W 1: The mehndi is not just about drawing it's said the darker it turns it represent the deep love shared between the couples. Also it's said it's cooling effect relieves the bride and groom of all the wedding stress.

Baghavi and Urvi kept checking the colour of their palms also stealing glances at each other when caught they gave each other smile. Gandhari watched at the three discreetly who have settle together with her son between them and couldn't denie they look good together.

The ladies were happy especially Drupadi whose siblings arrived earlier. She was abit sad her father didn't come but her siblings consoled her and when they reminded her of today's function all her sadness vanish. They were happy and relieved seeing their sister happy who didn't stop blabbering about her in-laws which was enough to tell them how happy and comfortable she is. The two siblings mingle with others and for the first time they forgot about their father pressure.

The males went and brought food feeding their wives whose hands were occupied. Urvi who sat next to Karna didn't know what to do but seeing her dilemma Karna went and brought a plate for her placing it beside her. She thank her though the problem remained how to eat. Other elder brothers of Karna were not in sight and the ones seen were occupied, Karna seeing her hands ,was in dilemma but looking at his wife who encouraged her with her smile, she feed the two eating in between.