CHAPTER 7

Dwarka,

The birth of the youngest Yadavi Kumari brought joy among the citizens and royal family.The citizens loved and adored their princesses due to their humble nature and the respect they possess for everyone,if the eldest is their moon then the youngest is the sun who was born to brighten their lives.Mostly the youngest princess will be found among the common kids mingling and playing with them which gladdens there heart for they always enjoy her presence and to the elders they see her more as there child.Today the youngest Kumari and Kumar were being berated by their mother's for the chaos they caused in the kingdom for everyday complain reached the palace due to the naughty siblings explaining the shengenians they caused in the kingdom.

The two were known as the thunder siblings for wherever they step a story must left to be told later and Dau was always there culprit who wasn't spared from their pranks.Today an important discussion was going on concerning royal siblings education,while the eldest sister had chosen her teacher the dilemma laid on the youngest for she wanted to also be a warrior yet she didn't know who will be her teacher.So she stated she will be going in search of her own teacher and everyone had to bend on her decision for no one could win Infront of her stubbornness .

In Kailash,

The environment is serene, peaceful and divinity can be felt by any occupant arriving there for even it calms a disturb mind.On the stone like table the destroyer of multiverse is sitted eyes closed calm face deeply immensed in meditation,his presence provide peace for anyone who seek it.On the other side of the other occupants of Kailash same isn't the case after the arrival of a certain toddler who after learning to walk took their peace away,all of them are seen fully covered in mad searching the owner who's responsible for their current state when they are interrupted by Goddess voice who wasn't able to held a chuckle from erupting seeing there state.

Parvati:Nandi why are you all covered in mad.

Nandi:Mata! it's Putra Karna,just look he has again pranked us today and we are searching for him..

Suddenly a melodious giggle is heard which attracts the attention of other occupants who are searching for him thus revealing his hideout, Goddess adviced them to clean themselves heading on toddler direction who was busy in his world not knowing what was coming after him.Behind a rock a child is seen enjoying his fruits a mischievious and naughty smile adorned on his face when suddenly he yelp in pain when his ears is attacked from behind,looking for the intruder he found the Goddess with a stern face Infront of him.

Karna:Aah! sweetheart,he cried

Parvati:Putra! your hiding here after all your shengenians,why did you do that to them?

Karna: Sweetheart I wanted to play,he explained giving out a mischievious smile

Parvati:By making them fall in Maddy water, Goddess asked trying to sound stern pinching his ears

Karna: "Sweetheart Aah!sorry'', rubbing his ears where the Goddess pinched with a permanent pout adorning his lips bringing his beauty to light which even defeated the greatest gandharv who are believed to be masters of beauty, with a cheeky smile he told the Goddess,"you can't denie they were looking funny.

The Goddess just shake her head looking at him fondly with a gentle smile on her lips carrying him close to his heart,"Hmm!putra your growing more naughty everyday ,I think I should ask Dev to start your education.Even though he was naughty,he was dear to the Goddess for he is her chance to Quench her thirst of motherhood which wasn't satisfied,for she always desired to experience her children toddler days where she would feed wash and wait for them to wake from their nap which is fulfilled now with Karna's presence.

Sweetheart can I see Mata Gandhari and my brothers on earth plz?and can I plz visit Suryalok before the beginning of my education?he asked with a pout melting the heart of a Goddess who promised him to allow him to view his family on earth after taking his meals and cleaning.

Parvati:And for Suryalok tomorrow i'l call Devi Sangya to take you there.

Hastinapur,

Early morning two women are seen busy preparing different dishes,their faces held  charming smiles even though they are sad with the separation from there children, they hid their feelings not wanting to make there children worry about them thus masking their emotion by putting smiles on there faces for they wanted there departure to be a happy one awaiting for there return as the greatest warriors.

During their breakfast the princes felt elated for they were taking their meal from there mother's hands absorbing all the affection their mother's were showering them for they didn't know when will be the next time they will be experiencing it again.The one who felt left out was Yuyutsu for he always felt inferior between other princes due to him being born from a maid,which was the reason he made himself close to Pandavas believing he wil be loved and not looked down being in their company,he believed the Kauravus were evil as said by Vidur.Though he always admired and respected Maharani but he didn't know how to come close to her.

Gandhari who understood the predicament of Yuyutsu forward a morsel towards him,encouraging him to eat with her ever gentle smile parting him affectionately on his head.Even though the presence of Yuyutsu was always a reminder of Dhristarashtra betrayal,she didn't held negative feeling against him for she understood there's no mistake of his.Though she was dishearten with the ignorance subjected towards his other siblings but her feeling remained the same for him.

After breakfast the princes decided to spend time with their respective mother's.Taking it as a chance Dushala conveyed her desire to be a warrior just like her brothers which was supported by her mother and siblings allowing her to search for her own guru.At the end of the day the Kauruvas seek permission to enter Dhristarashtra chamber seeking his blessings before embarking on their journey the next day.After dinner Gandhari announced her daughter's decision of being a warrior which was followed with disagreement from elders, and Kunti was in support of that advicing there's no need for her to learn weapons for his brothers will always protect her for a princess need to be gentle but with a roar from Gandhari she was silenced,both the elders had to relent......

Vote 90 comment 60

Suggestions and comments allowed

What do you expect next??