GANDHARI'S AGONY

Gandhari's heart was shattered only her dark chamber could tell and describe her state.she knew the decision she took of blindfolding herself will cause so much pain to her but will not define her life, the pain was too much intense that turned her numb and unaware of her surrounding,her chamber felt the pain of Subalaputri which also was turned lifeless since no light could penetrate inside for no lamp was allowed to be lighted and so was the curtains not to be opened.The room was the perfect definition of her own life.

Gandhari wailed painful and so was the nature mourning inform of rain because no one wasn't touched by the pain of that kind hearted woman.

Tears couldn't stop falling from her eyes recalling her beloved husband uttered words,the disappointment expressed and his doing which totally broke her and kill the belief that she had for her husband

Tears couldn't stop falling from her eyes recalling her beloved husband uttered words,the disappointment expressed and his doing which totally broke her and kill the belief that she had for her husband.She couldn't believe he was the same husband who was the reason she decided to embrace darkness to feel his pain yet he was he was the one who gave her greatest betrayal and pain.she cried alot remembering how she came to Kuru family and what she paid before that,she mourned the death of her beloved family on Kuru hands.

Due to pain and grief that she was experiencing,she struck her stomach hard in frustration leading to fall of hard mass of flesh like an iron ball not a child.She couldn't bear accusing gazes directed to her this resulted to wails and complain which was heard from her about the fake boon given to her.Just as she was about to throw away the mass of flesh Ved Vyas was summoned who ordered 100 pots full of clarified butter which was brought instantly and placed in a concealed spot.Gandhari professed her wish of having a daughter to the ascetic,the mass was cut ones more to make 101 parts which will later developed to 101 children.

She hardened her heart and decided to wait for the birth of her children, promising herself to be her children's shield for didn't expect any form of security from Kuru family due to there indefference towards her since the day she arrived here and from her husband who broke her heart brutally by spending a night with Sugadha her loyal helper as the way of punishing her ,without caring about her emotions .

As the days went by and so was the life of the occupants,later Sugadha was revealed to be pregnant Maharaj celebrated yet breaking her trust completely, she was provided care and company by the royals ,though Gandhari was happy that atleast she's being cared for but in a small part of her heart she was jealous of her.Gandhari made her mind and decided to abandon food and royal comfort to accompany her children to that room placed and visit different hermitage of sages servicing them as she awaits the arrival of her children .

On the other hand Maharaj started awaiting the birth of his child from Sugadha and the Kuru family are still on there celebratory mood of there already born princes, completely forgetting about visit Gandhari's children to supervise their progress and atimes talk to them.Gandhari not knowing her tears soon will turn to joy continued serving the sages whole heartedly,being pleased by her services,patience and devotion offered to them the sages blessed and gave her different boons whole heartedly........

Suggestions and correction permitted
Vote 40 comment 25 for next update
What do you expect next......?