Stepmommy [G!P] ✔️

By hwangkittyz

[Ryeji Fanfic] Her dad's new wife is not what she seems to be... Find out more by reading this super story of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
🖤Special Chapter🖤

Chapter 18

7.2K 166 144
By hwangkittyz

"You will have 6 days off... Take it as a vacation."

The two serving girls looked at each other's faces and then looked at Yeji who was standing in front of them in the kitchen, with a kind smile towards them.

"B-but miss... We... Mr. Shin-" One of them started, but Yeji raised her hand and interrupted her.

"I know perfectly well that my dear husband hasn't given you guys a single break since you've been here, so I think you deserve a vacation to be with your family, don't you think?"

Yeji told them and the girls seemed impressed at that gesture.

"And Mr. Shin?"

"I already talked to him, don't worry, you won't lose your jobs, he agreed to give you those days off." But Yeji knew in her gut that it was very likely that after that, they would not return to their jobs.

"Ohhh that's very generous of you, miss." One of them said, giving Yeji a smile and Yeji nodded.

"Well, go get your things and don't worry about the payment, you'll get the money you're due for these seven days right now."

The girls cheerfully left the kitchen and Ryujin came in after with the excuse that she had to take something from the fridge.

"Vacations?" Yeji heard Ryujin say as she approached the fridge and she was on the other side of the kitchen counter.

"That's right, do you have a problem with that, miss?" Yeji asked her pretending to be annoyed and crossed her arms over her chest.

"No..." Ryujin shrugged and turned back to her once she had the bottle of water in her hands and took a sip. "There's no problem... The only thing I'm wondering is, why."

Yeji rolled her eyes and turned around to open the cupboard and take out a bowl to prepare a fruit salad.

Of course, her stepdaughter didn't miss the opportunity to look down at her tight butt in her blue skinny jeans and then smirked, drinking some more water.

"Why? Those poor girls haven't had a vacation since they were hired and I think they deserve it." She replied smiling as she chopped the banana

"Oh." She could feel Ryujin's footsteps rounding the counter to arrive right behind her.

"Ryujin-" Her voice stopped as the girl pressed down on her, causing her body to lean a little on the counter.

"Or do you just want us to have the house all to ourselves and I can eat you up in every nook and cranny?"

The short-haired girl whispered in her stepmother's ear and Yeji immediately closed her eyes, feeling a warmth run through her entire body.

Since when are you so horny?

She didn't understand, because she had practically had non-stop sex with that girl since she had arrived at that house and even when her body was exhausted from what they had done the day before, the heat inside her kept expanding every time her body was near.

It was as if that girl weakened her, it was like her kryptonite.

"Ryujin... The girls haven't left yet." She whispered, when she was able to regain her consciousness.

"It's okay, mommy." The girl left a kiss on Yeji's jaw and Yeji smiled, then pulled away from her and just at that instant one of the girls peeked into the kitchen.

"Miss Hwang- Oh, Miss Shin, would you like us to make you some breakfast before we go?" The girl asked kindly.

"No need." Yeji replied, giving her a smile. "I'll tend to my little girl, won't I?"

"Yes, Mrs. Hwang will attend to me very well."

And right after the girls left, the two of them were fucking in the kitchen.

Yeji on top of the counter, while Ryujin was kneeling in front of her, eating her pussy in desperation because she was supposed to be at the university in half an hour.

"Ohhhh yes, baby! You're not leaving here until you eat all your breakfast!"

Yeji moaned in a high-pitched tone, holding Ryujin's hair as she was engaged in 'eating breakfast' in a most uncharacteristic manner.

The brunette threw her head back as she felt Ryujin's tongue enter her cavity, her stepdaughter let out a deep growl as she felt much more of Yeji's hot liquid dripping onto her tongue. She loved the taste of it and was now much more addicted to it than before.

"Ohhhh yes!" Yeji cummed, but Ryujin immediately stood up and glued her lips to hers as Yeji unbuttoned her jeans.

"Best breakfast I've ever had in my entire life."

She pushed her cock inside her and moved so hard and fast that in no time, they both lost their minds and as Yeji screamed her head off, Ryujin cummed, exploding inside her abysmally.

They had to say goodbye because Ryujin had to go to college and so she did, Yeji took her in the car and resisted the urge to take her somewhere else, because she knew the girl had to continue her studies.

After that, she went home again, but then she was met with a surprise.

Yeji opened the door and immediately, two hooded men appeared one behind her and put a knife to her neck, the other stood in front of her with a smile that showed through the gap of the cloth in his mouth.

"Ohhh but look at nothing but the queen we have here..." One of them said, as Yeji breathed heavily, trying not to move too much, as the knife of the man behind her was pulling at her skin, quite close to her vein.

"W-who the fuck are you? What do you want?" She asked.

The one in the back laughed in her ear and ran her tongue over her, making her cringe in disgust.

"We just wanted to steal some little things from the house, but..." The man looked her up and down and licked his lips. Bringing his gun dangerously close to her tits, sliding it gently down to her navel. "Now that you're here, I think we can have a little fun with you, don't you think, pretty lady?"

They were both laughing like assholes, but they didn't count on the fact that Yeji was a trained cop and even though she was no longer a cop, but an investigator and detective, she still had her fighting skills active.

"Oh yeah?" Yeji said to them in a challenging manner and the man looked at her with a frown a little confused by the smile he saw on her face.

"Ohhh looks like we have a little bitch that wants to get fucked today." The man said with the knife behind her, jabbing it further into her skin, which made her gasp, but her smile didn't disappear.

"Oh, that's already taken care of by my girl."

In one motion, Yeji pushed her head back, managing to hit the man behind her, right in his nose, making him cringe in pain and scream as he held his nose.

"Bitch!"

The other man lunged towards her, but with one move Yeji managed to dodge him, she grabbed his wrist where he had the gun and put it behind his back making him a armlock, the other man tried to straighten up, but Yeji lunged and threw him a kick in the stomach that left him kneeling on the floor, while the other groaned from the pain in his arm and the position, Yeji with the axe of the gun gave him a blow in the back of his head and knocked him to the ground and unconscious.

The other was trying to breathe and get up, but Yeji just arranged her hair, looked at him and then gave him a kick in the face that also knocked him to the ground next to his partner. They both became completely unconscious.

"Damn..." She whispered with bated breath and suddenly the janitor immediately entered the place, seeing the two men lying on the ground.

"God, Miss Hwang, are you all right?" He asked with wider eyes and Yeji just nodded her head.

Shortly thereafter Yeji called two of her former co-workers who were no longer in the police force and were engaged in private investigation.

"Wow, looks like you gave them what they deserved." Karina smiled as she put a white glove on her hand and touched the neck of the man she had knocked out, who was still alive.

"And what do you want us to do with them?" Winter asked, getting up after checking the vitals of the other one, who was also still alive.

"I don't know, just get them out of here and don't let anyone know about this." She said, running a hand through her hair, as she plopped down on the couch.

"And why don't you want anyone to know? Don't you work for the police anymore?" Winter asked her and she denied.

"Just do what I tell you."

"Okay, okay..." Karina held up both her hands in surrender. "Nice house, huh."

Yeji rolled her eyes smiling.

"Yeah, yeah... You guys go ahead and do something with them, so you both can go fuck, I've got things to do."

Laughter from both of them could be heard all over the place and minutes later a black armored van, was leaving the Shin house undetected.

***

Ryujin arrived at her house and was immediately greeted with a delicious smell of freshly cooked food that flooded her nostrils. She smiled and walked into the dining room, where she could see her stepmother arranging seating for both of them.

"Hello..." She said with a smile and Yeji looked up at her.

"Hi, sweetie. Come on, let's go eat each- I mean, eat.. Yeah, that's what I meant." Yeji smiled mischievously and Ryujin smiled too, putting her bag aside and approaching the table.

"I wouldn't mind having another meal like this morning, Mrs. Hwang." She said approaching her and suddenly Yeji was cornered against the table.

Ryujin looked down at her lips and clasped her hands on Yeji's hips.

"Don't be disobedient and let's eat." Yeji said, giving her a kiss on the nose and Ryujin rolled her eyes and a few minutes later, they were both sitting at the table, tasting the lunch she had prepared.

"Mmmh, this is amazing, Mrs. Hwang." Ryujin mentioned after tasting one of her dishes.

Yeji smiled at this and stared at her.

"Everything I make is amazing."

Ryujin understood the reference and the tip of her lip curved upwards.

"I know... You're right, Mrs. Hwang."

Yeji chuckled and they continued with the meal until they were now in the kitchen and the brunette was clearing the dishes Ryujin brought her from the table.

"Wait, I'll help you."

Ryujin rolled up the sleeves of her shirt to her elbows and Yeji tried to get out of the way, because she thought Ryujin was going to start washing the dishes, but what she did was, she got behind her, put her arms around her and started grabbing the dishes to clean them, having Yeji between her and the counter.

The brunette let out a laugh.

"Are you sure this is the best way to wash the dishes?" Yeji asked her and she just shrugged and pressed her even more against the counter.

"Mmmh I think so, Mrs. Hwang. I'm much more comfortable this way and you?"

Yeji smiled and they both went up to the room shortly after that.

"Hey, I want to play the console."

Ryujin frowned and looked at her amused, while Yeji sat down on the couch in front of the TV and picked up the remote.

"What? You? Play?"

Yeji rolled her eyes and nodded.

"Yeah, do you think I'm too old for this? Ryujin I'm 29, not 50 is that right? I'm not an old lady either."

Ryujin's laughter was heard throughout the room and then she nodded.

"Come, get up." She indicated and when Yeji got up from the couch, she sat up and then grabbed her hips to pull her between her legs.

"Is it necessary for me to be between your legs?" Yeji said to her in a sarcastic tone.

"Yes." Ryujin replied and gave her a kiss on her cheek, which made her smile and soon after, the girl turned on the TV and the video game console to start playing.

"But who am I!?" Yeji complained pouting.

"I told you you're the green one! That's not it, wait be careful!" Ryujin exclaimed.

They both had their hands on the same remote control and Ryujin was supposed to be teaching her how to control it.

"No, you told me I was the red one, now you want to call me a liar?!" Yeji exclaimed annoyed and actually Ryujin smiled amused because her stepmother now looked like a little girl.

"I... Wait, come that way no, the other way!" Ryujin exclaimed.

"Ahhhhh!" Yeji shouted.

'GAME OVER' And the voice in the video game exclaimed that they had lost the battle.

"Noooo!" Yeji said pouting and tried to get up from the couch, but Ryujin hugged her tightly, preventing her from getting out of her legs, while laughing loudly. "What are you laughing at?!"

"You're so cute when you're upset..." She said in her ear and Yeji's face changed. "You look like an angry kitten.

"Ha ha very funny." Yeji replied by leaning back against Ryujin's chest and they both stood in that position for a few moments in complete silence.

"Do you want to play something else?" Ryujin whispered in her ear and Yeji opened her eyes smiling.

Without a word, she turned around and straddled Ryujin as she grinned wickedly.

Ryujin caressed her legs gently, which were uncovered because her stepmother was in blue denim shorts and she was in sweatpants.

Yeji put her arms around Ryujin's neck and moved closer to her face.

"What do you want to play at, baby?" She whispered to her before brushing her stepdaughter's lips with hers and Ryujin immediately closed her eyes at the immense heat it had brought to her body.

"Mmmh... I was thinking, we can play hide and seek or maybe-"

"Or maybe..." Yeji reached back and pulled her blouse off over her head. Remaining in a black lace bra, which made Ryujin delirious. "We can play strip and touch each other all night long."

Ryujin smiled as Yeji's caressed her sides and looked longingly between her breasts, mouth and eyes, Yeji moved her face closer to her and gave her a soft kiss on the lips drawing a growl from her throat as she bit her lower lip.

"As you command, Mrs. Hwang."

Immediately their lips joined again in a dance they were used to doing with their tangled tongues. Yeji pulled up Ryujin's shirt and pulled it over her head, both of them glued their lips together again.

Soon after, Yeji was riding Ryujin's cock with hard and fast movements,while the girl was leaning back on the couch, admiring how Yeji's face was contracting with pleasure and her breasts were bouncing.

Their days together were definitely being unforgettable and Yeji was making sure of that.

__________________________________

Hello. 🖤

I hope you're liking the story, I'm really feeling a little unsure about how it's going and I hope I don't mess it up.

Thank you all for the support you have given me, to all my stories. Thank you very much.

Sorry for all the mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1.6K 19
[Ryeji fanfic] Ryujin thought she was in love, until she meet Lucy's twin sister. Ryujin g!p +18 From Wild Tales book.
99.8K 3.7K 24
From hate to love there is only one step... Will they be able to cross that thin line that divides them? Follow me again in a Ryeji story, it's my fa...
91.6K 3K 36
Ryujin is a 25 year old female alpha being pressured under her family's circumstances and once her parents found out she was a lesbian, her life gets...
69.3K 3.6K 32
[Ryeji fanfic] If one normal day, a cat crossed your path. Would you take it home? But this is not another normal cat story. Ryujin G!P This story i...