Unlawfully His

By LouTaekoo

{Completed} Breaking the law has never been one of Jeongguk's life goals as a well respected Marine. However... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Collision
Chapter 2 - Blood
Chapter 3 - Refill
Chapter 4 - Debt
Chapter 5 - A New Low
Chapter 6 - The Solution
Chapter 7 - Support
Chapter 8 - The Plan
Chapter 9 - Togetherness
Chapter 10 - Official
Chapter 11 - Matrimony
Chapter 12 - Reconciliation
Chapter 13 - Scared
Chapter 14 - Boiling Point (m)
Chapter 15 - Blue Mist (m)
Chapter 16 - Goodbye
Chapter 17 - Letters to my love
Chapter 18 - Heartbreak
Chapter 19 - In Sickness And In Health
Chapter 20 - Grievance
Chapter 21 - Broken Promises
Chapter 22 - Home
Chapter 23 - Façade
Chapter 24 - Recovery
Chapter 25 - A Cry Of Help
Chapter 26 - Unbreakable
Chapter 27 - Can't Stand The Heat
Chapter 28 - Iguana
Chapter 29 - Faded
Chapter 30 - Comfort
Chapter 31 - Silk Sheets (m)
Chapter 33 - Exertion
Chapter 34 - Preparation
Chapter 35 - Gathering
Chapter 36 - Tangled With You (m)
Chapter 37 - Memories
Chapter 38 - Golden Blue
Chapter 39 - You know what they say about paradise?
Chapter 40 - There's Trouble
Chapter 41 - Was it inevitable?
Chapter 42 - Good things
Chapter 43 - Come to an end
Chapter 44 - The Heartbreak Of Mistakes
Chapter 45 - Oh How Far The Mighty Can Fall
Chapter 46 - Showtime
Chapter 47 - Forevermore
Thank You 💜

Chapter 32 - Could this be love? (m)

465 23 0
By LouTaekoo

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

No one's POV:

"How much do you want it my darling?"

Taehyung could hardly even fathom the words to reply with. His mind was hazy with lust and love so the only sounds that fell from his lips were low moans and gasps.

Although Jeongguk's leg was not fully mobile yet, the ravenet showed no signs of that stopping him any time soon.

Moving his hands up to grip his lover's waist, Jeongguk pressed his fingers deep into the soft skin. The honey complexion turned to alabaster as the Marine leaned forward to whisper. . .

"I asked you a question,"

"Mm i- I want you," Taehyung whispered, trying not to get distracted by the growing bulge covered by the silky fabric of Jeongguk's pyjamas.

Jeongguk just tutted in disapproval, "That doesn't answer my question now, does it Taehyung?"

"Badly. I want it badly," The brunet replied instantly, not able to hold in his desire.

"There we go," Jeongguk whispered as he began to unbutton his husband's shirt. Popping off each of the buttons one by one, more gorgeous tanned skin was revealed and Jeongguk swiped his tongue across his bottom lip at the sight.

A furry of kisses bombarded Taehyung's already blotchy neck, filling up the space with scarlet and orchid hues. The sensation forced Taehyung to arc his back, the rough pleasure causing him to jut his hips down onto the Marine's groin.

A deep chuckle escaped the man's lips at that. The vibrations sent chills down Taehyung's spine and the male leaned forward to clasp the nape of his husband. Pushing his hands into the thick onyx locks, the brunet curled his fingers around the strands, succumbing to the ecstatic pleasure.

The breathing of both men got heavier and heavier as Taehyung began to grind down onto the Marine slowly, feeling the bulge grown bigger underneath his husband's pants.

Sliding off the shirt, Taehyung's smooth sunkissed skin was revealed and Jeongguk felt delighted to be able to see the beautiful sight again.

The ravenet watched on as Taehyung gave him the same treatment by unbuttoning the tight shirt, however he didn't take it off.

"I like it like this more," Taehyung whispered, before smiling cheekily and gesturing to the now loose shirt that exposed Jeongguk's chest. The silky fabric pooled around the Marine's body, creating an ocean of sapphire blue material.

"I bet you do," Jeongguk replied, knowing all too well about his husband's preferences.

Leaning back, Taehyung shimmied out of his trousers and flung them to the side with a little help from the man beneath him. Jeongguk then did the same, except with the addition of a few low groans and hisses because his leg could still cause him trouble.

Smiling lovingly at his husband, Taehyung straddled Jeongguk hips again after kissing his thigh, right above the unpleasant wound that had healed over completely.

"You don't have to do that. I know it's ugly Taehyung," Jeongguk commented when he saw his husband's lips grace the unsightly injury.

"It's a part of you Jeongguk. That's not possible. Nothing about you is ugly," Taehyung replied sternly, not wanting the ravenet to talk about himself in such an awfully degrading way.

The ravenet just blushed at the sincerity of Taehyung's words.

They may be exaggerated but that didn't matter.

It came from a place of love and that power can heal over any wound if given the space to grow.

Tearing his eyes away from the handsome man beneath him, Taehyung bit his bottom lip lightly, also feeling blush creep up his cheeks.

Slowly, Taehyung's hand crept down to the flaccid cock that was just in front of him. Stroking smoothly, the brunet slid his fingers over the member, feeling it grow under his touch.

Leaning down, the male then licked the tip of Jeongguk's girth, letting his tongue slide over the edges. Gradually Taehyung took more and more of the Marine into his mouth, engulfing the length into his warm heat.

Jeongguk sighed blissfully at the sensation, relishing in the satisfaction of Taehyung's lips surrounding him. Sucking and teasing, the brunet took more of his husband until he no longer could, almost choking when the tip hit the back of his throat.

Whatever the brunet couldn't fit in his mouth, he stroked with his hand, reveling in the sensation of Jeongguk's pulsating length.

Eventually though, Taehyung let go of the bulging dick with a little 'pop' sound. Jeongguk just smirked at that, trying to control his heaving chest.

Helping Jeongguk to sit up a bit more, Taehyung eventually sat with his face looking away from his husband.

Now this was almost an even better sight for Jeongguk.

Taehyung had the most gorgeous honey skin that bathed in the moonlight. His soft curves were only accentuated from this angle. Jeongguk caressed the soft flesh of Taehyung's ass, kneading the skin before slapping it harshly.

Moaning loudly, Taehyung felt the harsh stinging sensation grow, loving the way the delicious pain mixed with pleasure. Freckles of crimson began to form as the ravenet bent his husband  over to get a better look at his ass.

The thick globes were practically begging to be touched and Taehyung shivered in anticipation.

"P-please!" Taehyung gasped out, desperately aching to feel Jeongguk inside of him.

Who was Jeongguk to deny such a gentle request?

"Patience is a virtue, love," The ravenet replied, hastening his movements slightly to fulfill Taehyung's wishes.

"Suck," Was all Jeongguk whispered as he presented his fingers in front of Taehyung's mouth. Instantly, his husband collected the digits, sucking and licking so that the Marine's fingers would become more lubricated.

After Jeongguk deemed them good enough, he pulled his fingers out of the wet heat to place them in front of another one. Pressing gently, Jeongguk sank one finger into Taehyung's ass, groaning at the heavenly sight of the digit disappearing into the tight heat.

Taehyung too moaned, gradually increasing in volume as more fingers were added. Eventually, Jeongguk's whole fist was penetrating through the, now looser, ring of muscle.

Deciding that Taehyung had been stretched out enough, Jeongguk removed his hand from inside of his husband, itching to replace it with something bigger.

Taehyung turned around, letting his legs drape over his husband's sides. Jeongguk held the brunet's hips, watching as his member slid inside of the tight muscle.

As the tip slowly disappeared from sight, Taehyung groaned at the stretch, and began to question how much this would hurt. The Marine reassured him though and almost instantly, Taehyung's thoughts meandered back to his husband.

Leaning forward, the ravenet captured Taehyung's lips with his own, trying to distract the brunet from the throbbing pain that manifested into a scrunched up look on his face.

Being able to take more, gradually, Taehyung sank all the way down, wrapping his legs around his husband's back to support himself.

Groaning at the feeling of being impaled.

Almost instinctively, the male gripped onto his husband's hand and threaded their fingers together.

After adjusting to the size of Jeongguk, Taehyung began to move his hips and grind down on the length. Gradually getting faster, the brunet held himself up by pressing his palm against the man below him.

Jeongguk relished the sight of Taehyung's tousled chocolate locks framing his smooth features. His lips glistened as his teeth clamped down onto the plump flesh. Beads of sweat began to glide down the side of Taehyung's face.

Totally and utterly wrecked.

Jeongguk laughed at the thought, he had hardly even done anything and he was handicapped.

Thrusting his hips, Jeongguk chuckled breathlessly, relishing in the way Taehyung clung to him.

As if he was hanging on for dear life.

Eventually though Taehyung felt close to collapsing so he lowered himself onto his husband's chiseled chest. Holding tightly, Jeongguk enveloped his arms around the brunet and pushed his face into the crevice of his own neck, holding him down.

Jolting up and down, Taehyung could hardly keep track of his own movements, the force of Jeongguk's thrusting being almost too much to bear.

Taehyung couldn't help but suck on the gorgeous tanned neck that was right in front of him.

The definition of temptation.

Taehyung just had to have a bite.

Purple blotches appeared, the ruby and orchid hues blending together harmoniously. Jeongguk's moans only spurred the brunet on before he gave one final hickey and then turned his attention to the lonely mouth of his husband.

Tongues collided yet again as Taehyung felt himself edging closer to euphoria. Jeongguk felt it too and that only made the male go faster- ploughing into Taehyung at an almost animalistic pace.

Everything became too much for Taehyung. He slumped forward into Jeongguk's chest, exhausted from the activities.

The feeling of Jeongguk in him as well as being held down by those bulging muscles. Taehyung's moans become a higher pitch and much more frequent and the Marine knew that he must have been close.

Unwrapping one arm from around his husband's back, Jeongguk reached under Taehyung and sat him up so that a different angle was being hit. Next, the ravenet clasped Taehyung's wrists and held them together while the male bounced on his cock.

"P-please! J-Jeongguk! I-" Taehyung breathed out as he sat down on the thick length. Jumping his hips up, the brunet tried to reach his own high but he needed more.

Jeongguk smirked before whispering, "Work for it, baby,"

Taehyung just groaned before slamming his hips down faster, loving the feeling of Jeongguk taking control and pinning him down.

The bounces got so intense that Jeongguk's girth slipped out and Taehyung whined before quickly inserting the thick bulge inside of him yet again. Almost as if it was second nature, the member pushed right back in- causing the brunet to swirl his hips in order to hit the right spot.

Begging eyes looked at Jeongguk, the tawny orbs with flecks of charcoal practically pleading for Jeongguk to move rather than Taehyung using his dick.

With that, Jeongguk finally gave up and let Taehyung have his way. The Marine began to meet his husband's thrusts, pressing his hips up at just the right time so they could gain rhythm.

Soon enough, Taehyung was cumming into his husband's hand- who had gripped his member to finish off the climax. Once again, he fell into Jeongguk's chest, only remaining in the position because his legs were wrapped around his husband's torso and because he was caught in Jeongguk's arms.

The brunet came in white streams, staining his husband's hand with the gooey mess. However, the feeling of pure bliss made Taehyung clench down on the length inside of him.

Groaning at the feeling of Taehyung's walls constricting him, Jeongguk began to panic slightly. Worry engulfed his onyx eyes as the marine realised what he was about to do.

"You c-an c-cum inside," Taehyung whispered, his words barely coherent after such a mind-blowing orgasm.

With that, Jeongguk released his load, no longer concerned with doing something that Taehyung wasn't comfortable with.

After all this was anything but planned and they hadn't bothered to use a condom.

Jeongguk stayed inside his husband since Taehyung wouldn't let him pull out.

Apparently he liked it like that.

The Marine was in no place to question the decision and felt a similar way about being connected so intimately.

Time passed and Jeongguk found himself harder than ever because he still had Taehyung's smooth walls encompassing him fully.

The brunet's eyes widened when he realised that Jeongguk was ready to go another round.

"This is your fault. You wouldn't let me leave," Jeongguk breathed out when he saw the astonished look on Taehyung's face.

"Maybe that was what I planned," Taehyung said assertively, winking at the man below him as he let his tongue swipe over his bottom lip.

"I should have known," Jeongguk chuckled as he carefully watched Taehyung pick himself up and get into position again.

"Round 2?" The brunet asked with a twinkle in his eye. Not even waiting for a reply, Taehyung began to pick up his speed again.

"Round 2," The Marine breathed out, more than happy to comply with his demanding husband.

The love making carried on far into the night- until both of them could hardly breathe from the exhaustion.

Their minds were simply too full of each other to worry about such technicalities.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 21.5K 27
Complete ♡(∩o∩)♡ where jungkook get married to taehyung because of business deal made by their dads but taehyung hate jungkook because his gf leave...
720K 30.4K 49
Where Taehyung and Jungkook were once close but business tore them apart leading them to become enemies today. Their companies were at risk so the bo...
36.2K 1.3K 51
(Complete) I trust your choice appa, I will marry him~ Jungkook Jimin you are right, he's the one for me~ Taehyung ____________________________ Hubb...
253K 11.1K 73
when jungkook loved his husband taehyung to death but his husband is not alive anymore, see a story of pure love,pain and memories. jungkook's memori...