Married to the Playboy

Av Anaxoxo_04

Will Yoorin's life be worst if she gets married at the age 18? And even get married to a person she hates the... Mer

1: Hate
2 : One week before the debut
3 : Not bad after all
4 : Important Announcement
5 : Too Late
7 : Not at all
8 : The Wedding
9 : I'm tired
10 : What kind of husband is he?
11 : Stubborn Husband
12 : Liar!
13 : Trip to Jeju Island
14 : Trip to Jeju Island~~Part 2
15 : What a day!
16 : Fight
17 : I care
18 : Apology-Accepted or Not?
19 : Is this the start?
20 : Bestfriends? Bestfriends.
21 : Scaredy cat and the Red nose Reindeer
22 : Kyungsan and Yeri~Part 1
23: Kyungsan and Yeri ~~Part 2

6 : Jerk

3.9K 179 14
Av Anaxoxo_04

Taehyung's POV:

"Taehyung!" mom exclaimed.

I'm here at school right know and I'm talking to my mom over the phone.

"Yes?" I asked.

"It's your dismissal right?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Don't go home. Go directly here to Yoorin's house. Your dad and I are here right now."

"Why would I go there?"

"We have a meeting. We're going to plan for your wedding."

"Why don't you just plan it yourselves? I'm not in the mood right now."

"Alright. NO ALLOWANCE THIS WEEK. Get that?" she said sarcastically.

"You're also banned to use your car for one week." I heard dad butt in.

"Fine. I'm coming okay?" I said.

"Good Taehyung. Oh. Don't forget to go here with Yoorin okay? Bring her with you right now."

"But why? She's already big and she can go there by herself."

"Remember our deal?"

"Yeah. Yeah. Okay. I'm bringing her with me."

"Treat her right Taehyung."

"Yeah right."

-end of call.-

Aish. They are always using my car and my allowance to make me follow them. Where is that brat anyway? Tss. Why should I go with her? She can go home by herself anyway.

I went to find her. Well, I have nothing to do because if I don't go with her, I'm sure mom and dad will get mad at me and yeah. I'll be banned from using my car and no allowance. What kind of life is this?

---

Jimin's POV:

I saw Yoorin walking by herself. I went near her.

"Yoorin! Are you alone?" I asked her.

"Uhmm. Y-Yeah. Why?"

"So you're going home by yourself?"

"Y-Yes."

"I'll go with you."

"N-No. It's fine. I-I can go home by myself."

"No Yoorin. I'll go with you."

"O-Okay."

I suddenly heard someone shouting Yoorin's name.

"Yoorin-ah! Where are you going?"

Oh. It's the fiance.

"Where do you think I'm going?" Yoorin answered.

"Tss. You're going with me."

"And why?"

"It's important. Let's go." He held Yoorin's wrist tightly.

"Ouch. Taehyung! Stop holding my wrist! It hurts." She said complaining.

"Taehyung. Yoorin's getting hurt!" I shouted.

"Tss. We better get going Jimin. Bye!" He replied and they left me.

"Take care Yoorin!" I shouted.

Aish. Why is he going to bring Yoorin with him? Where are they going? Is he going to hurt Yoorin? I don't think so. I know he wouldn't do that because Yoorin is his fiancee and he'll probably get reprimanded by his parents if he does that.

---

Yoorin's POV:

"Where are you taking me?!?" I shouted at him.

"To your house."

"I can go home by myself okay?"

"I know but you need to go to your house with me. Go inside!" He said and pushed me to go inside the car.

Nice right? Such a gentleman.

"Why are you going to my house?" I asked.

"We're going to plan for the wedding."

"Who said so?"

"My parents are at your house right now and they are waiting for us. They told me bring you with me okay? Stop asking questions!"

"Jerk."

"Brat."

Then we were silent for a while.

"Do you agree with their plan?" I suddenly asked.

"What plan?"

"To get married."

"I have no choice. Why? You agree with them?"

"Yeah. I can't back out anymore."

"I know you like me that's why you can't back out! You even kissed me in the cheek before right?" He teased me.

"Don't be conceited Taehyung! I know but that was before. We were still little that time!"

"Tss. It's just easy. Tell me 'I still like you Taehyung'!" He said copying my voice.

" Stop okay? We are already here can't you see?" I said and went out of his car.

As soon as I opened the door, the first thing I saw are the faces of my parents and the parents of Taehyung smiling widely in front of the door. Weird.

I bowed to them all and kissed my parents in the cheek.

"Have you eaten dinner?" my mom asked.

"Not yet mom." I said.

"You didn't ask her out on a date?" I heard Mrs.Kim ask Taehyung.

"Why would I spend my money on that girl? And yeah I don't have money because you did not give me my allowance awhile ago." He said.

"Let's eat!!!" Dad said.

I sat beside mom.

"Let's exchange seats Yoorin." Mrs.Kim said.

"I'm fine here. Thanks." I smiled at her.

"Yoorin, I want to seat beside your mom. Is it alright?" She asked.

"Uhmm. Okay." then we exchanged seats.

"What a perfect match!" Mrs. Kim said.

"You look good together!" my mom exclaimed.

"I agree with you both." Dad said.

"Me too." Mr.Kim also agreed.

Yeah. I'm seating beside Taehyung right now. I know they wanted this to happen. That was just only their excuse so that I'll seat beside this jerk.

"You like seating beside me huh?" Taehyung whispered.

"Shut up!" I said and stepped on his foot.

No one will see it anyway. Then I saw his reaction. Hahaha! Epic!

"Are you alright Taehyung?" His dad asked.

"The comfort room is just there Taehyung." Mrs. Kim informed him.

"I'm f-fine." He said.

His face turned red. He's embarrassed right now. HAHAHAHA!!!

"So who shall we invite to your wedding?" My mom asked.

"What if we plan the food first?" Mrs. Kim suggested.

"No. We should plan what the invitation looks like first!" Taehyung's dad said.

"Well I think we should ask them." Dad referred to us.

"It's up to you." We replied both.

" Aww. Look at them. They think the same." said Mrs. Kim.

"How cute!" Mom exclaimed.

I just continued eating. I can't believe our wedding is near. I'm almost a Kim and not a Jung anymore. I'm sad because I don't want to get married to that guy. I don't even like nor love him. I want to get married to the person I love and that is Jimin. Wait what? What did I just say?Aish. Scratch that. So as I was saying I don't want to marry a guy like Taehyung. He is so not my type. I don't like a jerk.

~♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥~

I am so thankful to those who read this story and really wait for my next update. Thank you for voting and commenting! I would want to see you comment about this story. I want to see your reactions and also know your opinions. Thank you for supporting 'Married to the Playboy'!!! :)

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

15.5K 870 40
Carmen and Jimin has a contract of marring each other when they turn twenty three. but they hate each other. Will they be able to love or even like e...
279K 6.6K 22
"Let's get married!" "W-what?" __________________ A story where a young woman, Y/n was forced into marriage by her parents to save their business. Y...
283K 8.7K 28
Kim Y/n, daughter of the Kim company, sister of Kim Taehyung and Kim and especially Park Jimin's wife. Yes, I'm a nerd. Everybody hate me including...
251 39 21
it's been 3 years since Soya Jimin started dating, she gets her job back and frees Jungkook from Prison, and Jennie still hates her, soon he does som...