All My Love | Jeon Wonwoo

By womwoo

Jeon Wonwoo and Lim Sehui agreed to get married. It's not an arranged marriage, not a forced marriage and not... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Last Chapter

Chapter 02

3.3K 139 108
By womwoo

"Dad! How could you do that?! I would rather work my butt off to pay everything we owed than marrying someone I've never met!" Protested Mr. Lim's daughter, Sehui.

"Sehui, please. This is the only way we could pay back those loan sharks and pay for your tuition fees. We only have 2 weeks or else you'll get kicked out of your university. I don't want you to get kicked out." Pleaded Mr. Lim as he lightly squeezed his daughter's hand.

"I don't want those loan sharks to go after you. They might even do something bad or dirty to you!" He added.

"Dad, I know! But marrying me off to your boss or whatsoever isn't the only way to settle all these things! I'll find a part time job again, okay?" Sehui smiled as she patted her dad's shoulder.

"What part time job would pay you that much? So much that it's enough to pay for all the debts and your tuition fees?" Mr. Lim's teary eyes stared at his daughter's.

"But dad, I don't want to get married yet!"

"You have to, Sehui. To help me, to help yourself, to help us. He's the only person who could help us." Mr. Lim begged.

"Okay, that's nice that he wanted to help us but then what? Why did he suddenly wanted to help? And that you have to marry me off to him in order for him to help? Why? Why dad? How could he be like that? Nobody wants to marry someone they've never met." Sehui rolled her eyes before groaning in disgruntlement.

"It makes sense but.."

"But what else? I don't want to marry him, that's final." Sehui ran out of the house.

Sehui wear her hood up, covering half of her face. The weather is quite windy and a bit dark though it's only 4pm. Sehui could tell that it's gonna rain anytime soon but that's not what she cares the most right now.

Slowly, tears fell down her cheeks.

"How could he just let me marry someone I've never met so easily.." She muttered.

Sehui bent her knees at the middle of the pathway, not caring everyone that are passing by. She lowered her head as she hugged her knees, crying.

"Why must our lives be like this? If only dad didn't take loan from those loan sharks.. All these things wouldn't have happened." She murmured.

"But, he had to do it or else I wouldn't be attending university by now.." She continued while sobbing.

Staying like that for a long time whilst thinking and crying about it, someone suddenly stopped right in front of her. Sehui lifted her head to take a look.

"S-Seokmin.."

"I knew it was you. I remembered this hoodie, it's the one that I gave you." He chuckled before he bent his knees.

"Why are you crying, Sehui?" He slowly pulled her hood down, revealing her face making Sehui blushed.

"N-nothing."

Lee Seokmin. One of Sehui's friends. Sehui knew all along that Seokmin have a crush on her, he's been being obvious about it but Sehui acted like she knew nothing even though she have a crush on him as well. For her, she isn't ready for any relationship, she wanted to get a job and stabilized her economy first before she really get into a relationship.

She wanted to help her father first, that's what she wanted the most as of now.

"Feeling good now?" Asked Seokmin, the two are now sitting on the bench together.

"Yeah.."

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, I won't force you. But if you really need someone to talk to, it's me, Sehui." Seokmin flashed her a warm smile.

"Thanks, Seokmin."

-

'What if.. I just agree with the marriage? At least those loan sharks wouldn't hurt my dad anymore and they wouldn't even go after me. But the thing is, I'll be stuck as someone's wife. God, this marriage have both advantages and disadvantages.' Sehui thought to herself.

'But.. Why did his boss suddenly wanted to help us? It doesn't make any sense.' She frowned.

"What is it again? The name of dad's boss. Was it Mr. Jeon? I forgot.." She slapped her forehead.

Nevertheless, a brilliant idea came to her mind. Sehui decided to head to the company where her dad is currently working at.

"That's easier than marriage, right? I can just ask Mr. Jeon to give my dad an increment, so dad could pay off all of his debts and pay for my outstanding tuition fees. Wedding who? Nobody!" Sehui was talking while making hand movements as well as variety of facial expressions all to herself making everyone who see her to give her a disgusted look.

But she was too busy talking and thinking to even care.

"Aw!"

Sehui winced in pain as she rubbed her butt.

"Ahh.. That hurts."

When the two looked at each other.

Sehui's eyes widened.

"You're the boastful rich guy!" She pointed her finger right in front of his face.

Wonwoo on the other side, stared at her finger that are just inches away from his nose. His eyebrow raised as he found it rude for this girl to be pointing finger to his face, the director of the company beside them.

He used his index finger to move her finger away from pointing him and soon gave her a death glare.

"Do you know who I am?" He drily asked.

"Yeah? The boastful rich guy." She rolled her eyes.

"What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here?" She repeated.

Wonwoo sighed as he stood up. Soon after, Sehui stood up as well. Her mouth went agape as she realized how tall this guy really is.

'God, not only he's tall. He's drop dead good looking as well, not forgetting that he's rich. He's right when he said that the world's unfair!' She thought all to herself.

Wonwoo scanned her from head to toe, he jutted his upper lip in disgustion to see how Sehui looks right now.

Yes, she's only wearing a slipper with a shorts and a tshirt.

"Beside my company, really?" He raised an eyebrow.

"What?!"

"You're really looking like this standing beside my company?" He repeated, but sounding more angrier.

"That is an insult. Also, what do you mean by your compa-" She stopped.

Soon, she gasped.

"Are you the director of this company?" She asked, but her voice sounded like a whisper. She squinted her eyes as she waited for him to answer.

He only nodded his head.

'So, if I agreed, he's the one I'll be getting married to? No way in hell, no way even in my next life!' She thought.

"Can I talk to you? In your office?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Woah, young lady. Who do you think you are? I'm a very busy man, you'll have to make an appointment and besides, I only let certain people to my office." He gave her a grimacing look.

"What I mean by certain people is people with status and rank, not just any random high schooler." He rolled his eyes.

"Cool, so can we go now? I'm not a high schooler." She grinned in a very innocent way.

'This girl is really getting on my nerves.' Wonwoo thought.

"Why do you wanna talk with me? About what? About money? Because the money I gave you the other day was not enough? You wanted a motorbike instead?" He sounded so boastful and Sehui really hates that.

"How I really wish this guy's company will go bankrupt and he'll experience whatever I am experiencing right now as a poor person." She whispered to herself, Wonwoo frowned as he couldn't hear and catch whatever that she's saying.

"You're Mr. Jeon, right?"

"Why?"

"I'm Lim Sehui."

"And? Do you want me to say that you got a nice name or anything?" He raised an eyebrow making Sehui to slap her forehead real hard in disappointment.

"I'm Lim Sehui!!"

Something hit Wonwoo's head.

"You're Mr. Lim's daughter?" He frowned.

"No, he's my son."

"Sarcastic. Follow me." He walked away.

"Took you long enough." She rolled her eyes before she followed him to his office.

-

i always put hoshi as the second lead but now it's dokyeom even though i wanna put hoshi hsjshsjhshs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 787 19
"What if I tell you that I could give you all the happiness in this world, would you believe me?" "Can you really do that?" "Of course." Their lives...
8K 154 43
Jeonghan is forced into marriage by his parents. Why? They never told him. Who fell first and who fell harder? Slight Meanie/Minwon ship
61.2K 3.6K 12
Jeon Jungkook, who was then a senior to Y/n in college, now gets married to her under certain circumstances but he loathes her sight. Well, that's wh...
4.9K 464 36
"𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒊 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘." it was summertime. seungkwan thought now was finally the time to confess to h...