VALERIA ( COMPLETED)

By jupiter43256

Alcina Valeria is known to be the most dangerous women alive killing men and women without mercy . 4 years h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
Read

Chapter 42

25 3 0
By jupiter43256

We rounded up the bodies, it seems we won this fight I couldn't find damian anywhere " Have you seen damain anywhere ?" I asked drake " No" his deep voice replied and I kept walking as Enrique spoke with the men about burning the bodies . This will be on the news tomorrow.

As I kept walking I heard a gun shot go off , I turn towards where the gun shot went off and saw damian falling down and Russians leader running "Noo !!!!!!" I yelled and ran grabbing a sniper from one of the soldiers stepping low looking through the glass as he ran pulling the aiming , giving him a clean shot through his chest and head . I dropped the gun and ran to damian .

I dropped down " No , no, no,no please stay with me , medic !!!!!" I yelled " Please stay with me" my tears came down heavy after this .

There was blood everywhere I knew wasn't going to make it his losing to much blood there was blood coming out of his mouth too " You know I'm not going to make it" he spoke through coughs " Don't speak please" I whispered through my crying " You know I love you right" he held my cheek I cried deeper into his hands " yeah" I nodded " I knew I wasn't going to make it" he looked up into the sky " But he'll protect you better than I ever could" he continued " Don't say that" I rejected " it's true , you know his a better fighter than me, god he works so well with you in battle . People will say use both grew up together in fighting" we both laughed at the joke , more blood came out but my crying never stop .

" You can leave us both" he smiled " I leave it all with him, I know you love him Alcina you always have and always will . I see the way he looks at you and the way you look at him, I'm just getting into the way ." He coughed " stop it !" I yelled . I heard footsteps approaching I knew it was Enrique.

He looked up at Enrique " Take care of her and my baby won't you" he smiled holding his hand up into a fist " I will" Enrique met his hand with Damian's fist as his hand fell lifeless to his eyes .

I cried even harder onto his body .

It felt like hours but I felt my body being lifted causing my body to shut down I opened my eyes alittle bit and saw Enrique, and fell into darkness .

I woke in a room , my room .

Everything came rushing in I had new clothes on as if I was washed my hairs alittle damped and saw my door opening revealing his face " hey you doing okay" he asked rubbing his hand against his head I patted the bed beside me and he slipped in " We leave tomorrow" he spoke softly I looked up at him in confusion " I got us an island." I smiled up at him " Far away from all this , but it won't be enough we will need to keep moving away , you're disappearance once again will cause things to rile up . I took care of everything . By the way , I've been meaning to ask you something" I nodded " Do you mind if I joined my mafia with yours we can keep your name but I wanna rule wit you side by side" he finished " God we definitely be unstoppable, we might as well rule the world" we both giggled as I moved my body into his chest " Are you sure you want this , you know baby and all" I kept staring into his eyes " I know what I said , regardless if it's not my kid I'll raise him like his my own" he smiled portraying his dimples into the process .

I moved slowly towards his lips as came forward and began devouring my lips .

It was the next morning . I passed out after the kiss I was exhausted we both were and got pretty good sleep .

" Safe trips madam" Marilyn came walking towards me " Ehm Marilyn you coming with me" I looked at her dumbfounded " oh, I still need to pack then" I shaked my head " no need we'll buy clothes come on ." She followed me out as Enrique helped us into the car .

40minutes later we got onto the plane to Brazil , from there we'll manage far into the sea " I bet you right now enemies are definitely watching" Enrique looked around " let them , they won't find us after we leave into this boat , the last place we were seen was in Brazil ." I smiled and got onto the boat .

They won't find me for another few years .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 402 37
#10 in Mafia Romance- 10/11/21 #8 in Italian Mafia - 5/1/22 Verena Di Genova is the daughter of the Italian mafia, coming from a tragic past she had...
232K 4.1K 31
βœ“ COMPLETED βœ“ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...
2M 58.4K 69
𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐 π–”π–“π–Š ~ π–™π–π–Š π–•π–π–Šπ–”π–“π–Žπ– π–˜π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–Šπ–˜ Phoenix Lyra Vale was determined to make her last summer break before college unforgettable. On...
1.9M 36.2K 55
||completed|| "If loving her is a weakness, I am only a weak man." - Massimo Giordani Massimo Giordani. Even thinking about him sends shivers down y...