My bossy CEO, please Divorce...

Von swatisingh28

This is a very intriguing story as it includes all sorts of sauces of life, it has drama, love, hatred, sacri... Mehr

A hot and passionate night
Rebirth
I have one request
Finally, Divorced
Reached Finland
The clauses of the divorce papers
I am pregnant
Accompany me to an interview
All prepared
The white rose
The eye contact
No longer at your beck and call
An awaiting storm
An indigestable dinner
A final goodbye
His guilt
His grandparents
Katherine knows
Grandma knows and supports Abel
Its all meaningless now
Katherine was kidnapped
She felt she should die
Imprisoned
I will definitely leave
The Same House
He Came Drunk
You Were Never The Other Woman
The Night Is Long 1
The Long Night 2
She was determined
Just a title
Chocolate
She couldn't leave
Please Me
Let's Sleep
His Considerate Side
A New Prison For Her
Her Heart
Took The Bait
Old Enemies
His Anxiousness
His Considerate Side
The Chance She Wanted To Give Him
His Confession
She Is Just A Pawn
Utterly Defeated
Do You Know?
Their End
No Signs Of Her
Scores To Settle
One Method
FATE
His Nightmare
Ceciliy and Elli
We Need To Talk
Yes To Luke
Rosy
Will It Ease My Pain
We Know
His Grandma
Back In The City
Take Things Slow
Cupcakes
Butterfly- Something Good Is Going To Happen
Finally......Met
Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree
A Perfect Family
Shaman's Confidence
Couldn't Find A Thing
Who's The Man
Are You Our Dad?
Shaman's Misery
Luke's Apology
The Director Is Here
Too Much Of a Coincidence
His Little Tiger
The Power Cut
Her Guilt

Once And For All

176 2 0
Von swatisingh28

She was back in his arms in only thin pajamas but she couldn't fall asleep, after that night at the hotel, it was the first time she was observing him so closely while he was sleeping carefree. She was caressing the man she had loved for so long and now she hated him for making her life miserable. Abel thought, "Sometimes, I wonder what would have happened if we never crossed paths, would i have been happy? But what's the use of what ifs when everything is done and happened". The most hurtful thing she remembered was the time their child died along with her and he was happy with the love of his life, even now nothing changed, they are still together but the only difference is that this time she didn't wish to die and protect her child with her everything.

Soon exhaustion kicked in and she fell asleep, on the other side Katherine was wide awake, she was biting her lips and thinking about the past month when Shaman had started behaving strangely. 

Although, from the start Shaman was indifferent, he still took care of her because of their child but after the day we faced Abel, he has changed. She never knew, he would still be so obsessed with her but even though Shaman has feelings for Abel, still she would never accept him. 

Katherine hates Abel and this is a fact but she also knows how much she is in love with him, when they were married and even before the marriage Katherine knew Abel and her love for him but she also knew Abel has self-respect and so she would never accept a man who has someone else in his heart, at least that's what Abel believes. If Shaman were to recognize his feelings for Abel, it would be impossible for Katherine to be his wife and even against her will Abel would have to return to his side so before it becomes worst Katherine was thinking to get rid of Abel for once and all. 

In the morning, Shaman woke up with a headache but the moment he felt a soft body in his arms, all the fatigue and uneasiness disappeared from his body. He tightened his hold on Abel and planted a kiss on her forehead, lately he had been obsessed with kissing her forehead. Looking at the woman in his arms, he felt content but he had to leave for work as had woke up later than his usual time. He quietly removed his hands and gathered his things before leaving the room, he didn't stay longer but after instructing the butler and the maid, he left for his office. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

20.9K 1.9K 16
#150 in short story "Mariana, please for crying out loud, stop this game. They both don't deserve this," I said while walking toward her. "They would...
176K 11.3K 32
....It's a sequel to Brides Of Raghuvanshis .... Misunderstandings can lead to many horrible things..... Raghuvanshis were just living there best l...
24.9K 1.1K 30
Hello guys.... I am back with my 2nd story. The story is about Nandini and Harry getting hitched up and then falling in love. Nandini is just a 18yr...
3.3K 527 19
Their first collision became the cause of their immense HATE towards each other. But something was there buried deep within their HEART, which led to...