Stepmommy [G!P] ✔️

By hwangkittyz

[Ryeji Fanfic] Her dad's new wife is not what she seems to be... Find out more by reading this super story of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
🖤Special Chapter🖤

Chapter 14

6.1K 141 84
By hwangkittyz

"So...? You're going to keep ignoring my damn calls?"

Yeji watched Lia enter her office and took a deep breath.

She had tried to avoid her and not answer her calls the day before when she apparently found out everything.

It was Sunday, but she still had work to do anyway.

"Lia... I can explain-"

"No, Yeji... I don't need you to explain, I need you to tell me everything from the beginning..." Lia seemed to be a bit annoyed with the whole situation. "Are you aware of the insanity you're committing? Do you realize that you're fucking your target's daughter?!"

Yeji closed her laptop and sighed, looking at Lia who had her arms crossed on the other side of the desk.

"I know, Lia... I know, it's... It's kind of complicated. At first I..."

"At first you what? You just thought you'd have fun?" Lia got up from the chair and paced back and forth in front of her. "Yeji... She's a teenager, you know that right? Besides it's very dangerous for you to go along with it.... She's your husband's daughter!"

"He's not really my husband, remember that the papers-"

"Anyway, Yeji... Whether it's lies or not. You're doing a damn job and now you're messing around with that little girl..."

Yeji threw her head back in the chair and closed her eyes. She knew perfectly well that what she was doing wasn't right and that it was risky enough to mess up her job. But that girl...

"It's... I love the way she kisses me, Jisu.... How her hands touch me and..."

I love how she calls me mommy while she fucks me...

"It's crazy!" Yeji's eyes widened and she straightened up in the chair when she heard Lia. "You're... You're in love with that girl?"

Yeji swallowed hard and frowned, becoming almost petrified at the question, but denied shortly after.

"No... I'm not... That's just a passing thing."

Are you sure?

"Well, I hope so... Because when that girl finds out what's really going on she's going to hate you and you know it.... You'll have to give up that stupid sexual relationship with her, if you understand that, right?"

Yeji looked at her for a few seconds and then got up from her chair and took a deep breath, heading towards her window, where she had a view of almost the entire city and how sunny the day looked.

"I know... That won't go on."

You sure?

🖤🖤🖤

Ryujin woke up that morning and had breakfast alone with her father, which she found a bit strange since her stepmother wasn't sitting across from her.

Then Yuna's words echoed in hee mind, maybe she should talk to her father?

She swallowed hard and looked up at her father, who was concentrating on his breakfast.

"Dad..."

Hyunjoon looked up at his daughter. But she paused for a few long seconds.

"What's wrong? Is there a problem?"

Ryujin swallowed hard, looked down at her plate, then back up at it and took a deep breath.

"I..." Again she paused. Some sexual flashbacks of what had happened with her stepmother flashed through her mind and then... "Where's your wife?"

You're not planning to tell him, are you?

"She told me she had some business to take care of, but she said she'd be back in a little while..." her father looked at the watch on his wrist and then nodded. "She left very early this morning, which I think she should be back by now."

Ryujin nodded and focused on her plate, it was 10 am and just as she finished her plate and excused herself to her father to go back upstairs to her room, where she planned to spend most of the day, approaching, the sound of heels made her stop.

"Hello, family..." Yeji said and Ryujin found herself looking at her from head to toe as she wore a pink colored dress with a blazer over it.

Her long legs were now exposed which made her gulp dryly and remember where those legs had been the day before.

"Hello, love... We were just talking about you." Hyunjoon got up from the table and walked over to the woman, wrapping his arm around her waist and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Yeji looked at Ryujin who was already looking at her for quite a while now, but the girl averted her gaze when their dark eyes met.

"Oh yes? What were you talking about?" She asked with a smile. Looking at Ryujin and then at her husband.

"I'll go to my room... I don't want to be disturbed." Ryujin stood up from her chair, feeling her father and Yeji's gaze on her, but she didn't dare look at them, much less as her father's hand was still tight around her stepmother's waist.

Does it bother you?

Ryujin left the place feeling like her stomach was twisting and her teeth were clenched. She went up to her room shortly after and took a shower that lasted at least an hour and then got dressed in comfortable clothes because she planned to stay at home all day recovering from the hangover and playing video games.

Yeji spent most of the afternoon with her husband, the man asked her out and they were now at a restaurant on the outskirts of the city.

Her head was focused on pulling out some kind of information that would help her, but also, for brief moments, her mind went elsewhere and thoughts of the nights with Ryujin haunted her.

"So how's business?" Yeji asked Hyunjoon as she took a sip from her glass of rose wine.

"Good, everything's going very well... Excellent if that's what you're asking. Soon we will be traveling to Mexico or wherever you want and I have to get everything ready for our honeymoon month..."

Yeji gave him a smile, thinking she had short time before that moment finally arrived.

"Yeah... I'm trying to get everything in order too." She replied, as Hyunjoon looked at the menu he had been handed.

"I can't wait for you to be mine..." Hyunjoon took Yeji's hand, giving her a kiss on this one and she smiled awkwardly.

And I can't wait for all this to be over.

The very idea that she had to sleep with someone like him made her regret taking that job.

"How's your relationship with Ryujin going?" She changed the subject immediately when she saw where her husband was going with his words.

The man looked a little uncomfortable, but answered her anyway after a short sigh.

"Our relationship has never been the best.... Ryujin is a different girl and-"

"You mean because of her condition?"

Hyunjoon frowned.

"How do you know? I hadn't wanted to tell you because I'm still having trouble coming to terms with the fact that she has a-"

"A penis?" Yeji asked her raising an eyebrow and watched him get even more uncomfortable. She smiled and he cleared his throat.

"Yeah, a penis... It's something weird, I hadn't told you about and very few people know about it... But how did you know?"

Heck, I hadn't thought of that.

"I think she has serious trouble hiding it sometimes." She replied, trying to sound calm, while in her mind, the real answer hovered.

I know that, because your daughter has stuck her cock deep inside my pussy.

The very thought of that made her get goose bumps.

"Oh... I understand." He replied. "But let's not keep talking about it, okay?"

Yeji nodded with a smile and wanted to keep quiet, but suddenly she asked again.

"When is her birthday? Maybe we could throw her a party to try to make your relationship with your daughter better. Don't you think?"

"Ryujin's birthday is April 15. Right before your birthday."

Several hours passed and Ryujin was in her armchair, playing with her console, having finished much of her college work and having talked to Yuna via video call for a long while.

She looked at the time and realized that it was only a few minutes before midnight.

By this time she was already missing having her stepmother's body on top of her and just thinking about it was driving her crazy, but it was something she had to get out of her head, that woman was not going to keep playing with her and she was not going to keep falling into her trap either.

It was time to put an end to all that madness.

"She is your father's wife and nothing more, what happened was a mistake that won't happen again... Because she won't get in your way again."

She said to herself, while still concentrating on her game.

But soon after...

"Ñnnnh... Yes, harder!"

Her stepmother moaned as she fucked her doggy style on her bed.

Ryujin had her hands clenched on the woman's buttocks and couldn't stop watching how her cock was hiding in that swollen pink pussy, she was also looking at Yeji's face glued to the pillow with her mouth open and eyes closed. Truly the sight was quite arousing.

"Fuck, Mrs. Hwang!" She grunted as she hurried her thrusts, harder and harder, faster and faster and Yeji was now sure she wasn't going to be able to walk properly tomorrow.

Ryujin spanked her a couple of times and she smiled, biting her lip.

"That's right, baby... Give mommy what she deserves!"

The short-haired girl closed her eyes feeling her cum about to come, but then she stopped, quickly pulling it out of her wet pussy.

"Turn around." She growled and Yeji obeyed, this time she seemed to be the submissive one, after all the times she was always the one giving the orders.

The stepdaughter didn't waste much time and slipped between her legs, sticking her cock in that hole as well.

"Shit!"

Yeji buried her nails in the girl's back, as she breathed in her ear.

"Y-your cock feels so good, baby... Ah ah ah ah... Fill mommy's pussy with your hot seed!"

And it wasn't five seconds after those hot moans, when Ryujin cum inside the woman who was her father's wife, as she had been doing all this time.

"Y-you're taking pills?" Ryujin asked her with bated breath, pulling away from her neck when she finally stopped and her cum filled her stepmother.

Then she looked at Yeji's face and she had her eyes closed and her mouth open.

"Shhh... Don't ruin the fun..." Yeji pushed her face towards her and gave her a kiss.

But that time she didn't go to her room as she usually did after every encounter. This time she stayed in bed with her. Ryujin asked her to.

Yeji was looking at the ceiling, while Ryujin had her head on her chest and she was stroking her hair.

She couldn't stop thinking about what Lia had told her and how she should end all this madness, but it seemed that her body itself was asking for these encounters with more recurrence.

"Why are you with him..." Suddenly she heard Ryujin's voice come out of nowhere and then she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Ryujin... Let's not talk about this-"

The short-haired girl leaned on her elbow and scowled at her. Yeji tried to get up from the bed, but the younger one stopped her, gripping her waist tightly.

"Why don't you want to talk about this? You know you're playing with me and him at the same time, right? You fuck him before or after you fuck me?"

The cat-eyed woman gritted her teeth as she looked at her sternly.

"If you want to go through with this, you'll have to not ask questions about anything else and enjoy..." Yeji managed to break free from Ryujin's grip and got up from the bed picking up her robe from the floor to put it on.

"What if I don't want to go on anymore?" Yeji heard and stopped just before he walked out the door.

Her throat went dry and her heart raced, Ryujin didn't want to stop, she knew she didn't.

And on the other hand, Ryujin was wishing the woman would turn around and go back to the bed to kiss her and tell her that she wasn't going to be able to get rid of her.

But Yeji just took a deep breath and turned her head to look at her over her shoulder.

"This is a no feelings thing, Ryujin... If you want to go through with this, I hope you don't fall in love."

And she walked out seconds later from the room without Ryujin being able to at least give her an answer.

The girl turned over on her back on her bed and closed her eyes as her breathing became heavy.

"That's the game you want... Okey. Let's play"

____________________________

Hi 🖤

Sorry for so long without giving you updates, I really thought I would abandon this book lmao, but inspiration came at least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 2.3K 61
"she's just a girl. but not like those thirsty girls on the dancefloor looking for a walking bank, the gold-diggers. She's a businesswoman, a great o...
57K 1.5K 8
(G!P) Ryujin is Yeji's new bodyguard. They can't stand each other. And then they do. [enemies to friends to lovers] *short story* - G!P RYUJIN *matur...
40.3K 2.1K 9
As a punishment, Yeji is sent to an asylum to take care of a very mysterious and quiet patient named Ryujin. "I'll never be too far, believe me." A R...
42.6K 2.4K 28
[Ryeji fanfic] "Lights, camera, ACTION!" ____________________________ New Ryeji short-story🖤 Guys, you know how my stories are, so I just hope you e...