Major Players 3

By aspaceintime01

Book 3 in the next series with the Frasers/Taylor's 18+ mature More

Standing firm
On the low
A slow demise
A stark warning
Slipping
Lets loose
A dark hole
Be happy
Darker
Alight
Lost kids
Family
Deep hurts
To bare all
Aftermath
Changes
Venice
Vendettas
Consequences
Aiden
Connecting the dots
Connecting the dots pt2
Moving on
Pain
Out cast
Time
Brothers and sister
Giving in
Son
Broken
Toxic LA
Its over
In it together
Major players 4

Any means necessary

463 75 25
By aspaceintime01

Venice woke up in the middle of the night to see Angel sitting on the edge of the bed. She climbed on to her knees behind him and rubbed his shoulders and then kissed the side of his neck gently. "Angel.. what's wrong?.."

"I took my eye off the ball with Gina.. she was hurting and I did nothing.." he said shook his head. "She's sleeping with anyone in the game.. she has a baby by a Reynolds... she's a lost cause now...

"It's never too late... look at my relationship with my dad... I wanted him to love me and he couldn't.. but in time.. we're better than we have ever been.. apart from what goes on between mom and him..." she sat next to him. "Go and talk to her..."

"I want Aiden Reynolds dead.. I don't want my grandson being raised by the likes of him..." he looked at Venice. "He's also yo dads brother and yo mama's brother..."

"What?.."

"Same dad for Charisma... same Mom for Keegan..."

"Oh wow!.. do they know?.."

"Keegan does but I don't think yo mama does yet.." he said. "I'm also worried for yo mama.. Aiden wants her gone because she is a viable threat... she is in Nicaragua now but I don't know what she is going to face over there.. maybe I should have let yo dad go with her..

"She wouldn't have thanked you for it.. she needs space from him.. it's all so raw... even if he was mind fucked what ever... she still watched her husband leave her for a younger woman and knew that he was sleeping with her too, at a time when she wasn't feeling good about herself.. that is going to hurt for a time.." she sighed. "But if I know my dad in the way that I do... he'll be making his own way over there... he's always gonna protect her no matter what, and whether she likes it or not!."

————

Charisma and Wesley flanked by a few of Angel's men made their way towards the Chavez estate in Nicaragua. "Are you going to talk to me or?....

Charisma looked at Wesley. "Why did you bring him to the airfield!."

"Oh come on C... who can ever say no to Keegan.. I told him to come because I knew he was itching to talk to you.. it ain't life without you and Keegan together... he is just going to fall in deeper with the Taylor's and he's gonna lose his unique charm.." Wesley smirked.

"Charm?.. what charm!.." she said. They both laughed.

"See.. you're the only girl that knows him inside and out.."

"Do I know him... like really?.." she said. "I don't think anyone has ever really known him.."

"You know you do C.." he told her.
They headed up to the gate. The soldiers on the gate stopped them but then realised that it was Charisma.

"Lynn told me to come." Charisma said.

"She is expecting you... go on in..." he stopped Wesley. "Not you though.. you need to stay here."

"I'm not going to let her go in by herself now am I.. that ain't gonna work." Wesley said to him.

Charisma raised her eyebrows. "He comes in or I just leave.. what do you say?."

The guy sighed and nodded allowing them through. Charisma walked up to the door and Lynn answered. She threw herself at Charisma, giving her a hug that Charisma felt her aunt needed.
"Oh Charisma.. you need to be careful.."

"Aunt Lynn.. what's wrong?.."

"Milo.. he'll be back in a few days but he is working with a terrible man.. your father's son.. Aiden.."

"I didn't even know that he had a son still alive...."

Lynn sighed as she looked at her. "Aiden was born to Ellie Benson..

Wesley and Charisma looked at each other. "As in...

She nodded. "Keegan's mother..."

"Oh my god.. so he is mine and Keegan's half brother?.." Charisma said.

"Yes.. he is just as twisted as his father too.. he had me and, Payton and Jaxon tied up here so I couldn't tell you what was going on.."

"What?.. where the hell is Payton and Jaxon now?.."

"They're fine... they definitely have a lot of you and Keegan in them.. they both fought.."

"Where are they now aunt Lynn?.."

"With their father...
He arrived half an hour ago and took them for food.

"Keegan is here?.." Charisma looked at Wesley. "How the fuck does he do that?.."

Wesley sniggered. "I told you my boy.. he's all over everything...

"Charisma.. he was used in Aiden and Milo's games... I'm sorry.. I wanted to warn and tell you but I couldn't.. Milo was mind blocking him..

"Shame he should have been a cock blocking him, it would've been a lot more useful to me..."

"He didn't know what he was doing... he loves you.. I've told you that before..

"Well I'm sorry aunt Lynn.. he still did it... and I can't forgive him right now.."

They both heard the door shut and looked around to see Keegan standing with the kids. Charisma stood up and both Payton and Jaxon gave her a hug. "Babies it's so good to see you.." she didn't even look at Keegan.

"I'm glad that you and dad are here.. there has been some shady shit going on around here and dad needs to protect aunt Lynn too... or Milo and Aiden might kill her.." Payton said.

"That's not gonna happen on my watch baby girl." Keegan said.

"Oh please!." Charisma said and shook her head. She walked out.

Keegan was about to go after her but Lynn stopped him. "She needs time... she is only acting this way because she loves you... she is just hurt..."

"I didn't know what was happening.. I would have never...

"I know that but she will take a while to get past it..." Lynn said.

"Didn't you get the memo Lynn.. Keegan is not a patient guy." Wesley said with a smirk and Keegan rolled his eyes at him.

————

Nash watched Josh and Arlen count in some cash. "So crazy thing right... I was talking to Jenson today.. he says that all the kids have been around since he got out of the hospital.. everyone except Jase..."

Arlen raised his eyebrows. "Yeah that's real crazy... but he was never one to care about family anyway... he always took off, did exactly what he wanted, and then returned.. I'm sure that the same thing will happen this time too.." he said.

Nash nodded slowly, and then narrowed his eyes. "Thing is... there is only one person with a vendetta with him... and something happened in a bar and he was taken by Ryan... but the craziest thing of all is that Ryan is also missing... and you brought Zara to Venice's place to be watched."

Josh, Lamar, Jago and Julian all looked at Arlen questioningly.
"I don't know what you're trying to say unc?.." Arlen said and continued counting.

"What did you do with them?.."

"Did what someone should have done a long time ago.." he said.

"Woah Bro.. you offed them both?" Lamar said.

Arlen just looked at his brothers and uncle. "Isn't that what we're supposed to do... isn't that what this family is all about.." he replied, his face straight as he continued counting once again, and the rest of them just stared at him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 661 34
This is kinda of a second book to "from two to three" it's when hunter gets older so the first few chapters will be like a timeline and that's when w...
13.3K 710 13
Big Boss 13 sidnaaz my version.
14.5K 61 145
Here is the Second Part of the Trilogy of Falling For The JEON. I'm excited!!!
5.5K 515 53
Sequel to All that. Sera has moved on and is now a proud mommy to her beautiful baby boy. It isn't long before she is lured back to Reece, who tracks...