Young Justice: The Lightning...

Da young-warrior120

(Season 1) ✅After Black Canary and Green Arrow discover a boy with no memory of his life, Canary takes the bo... Altro

OC BIO
Prologue
Independence Day
Fireworks
Welcome To Happy Harbor
Drop Zone
Schooled
Infiltrator
Denial
Downtime
New BIO
Bereft
Showdown With A God
Homefront
Revelation
Family Matters
Failsafe
Confession
Movie Night
Misplaced
The Last Prophecy
Coldhearted
Insecuritiy
Usual Suspects
Auld Acquaintance
Announcement (im really getting tired of this)
Season 2 BIO
Happy New Year
Reunion
Alienated
Depth
Desertion
Vote (not a chapter)
Stage Three
Before The Dawn
The Truth
Story Of Ragnorak
Death Of A God
The Summit
Endgame
Season 3 BIO
A Luxury
The New Lightning Rod
Two Years Later
The New Prophecy
The Future
A Fate Far Worse Than Death
It's In The Past
Tartarus
The Tragedy Of Patrick Lance
Earth 68
The Day
A Few Minutes Left
He's Back
Season 4 bio
Starting Over
The Party
The Wedding Of The Century
The Titan War
Mother And Son
True Lesson
Epilouge
Final author message

Secrets

487 11 2
Da young-warrior120

Secrets

OCTOBER 31TH

MOUNT JUSTICE

Wally was howling. Yup. Wally West was howling, in a werewolf costume. He finished and stared down at Wolf who was sleeping.

Wally: not gonna join in at all? What kind of wolf are you?

Conner: Wally, stop torturing him.

Megan: (she was wrapping some cloth around him to resemble a mummy) Hold still please

Wally: Megan, stop torturing him. Sucks for him anyways, being third wheel on our date.

Megan: Wally I invited the whole team to the dance. Zatanna too.

Recognized Lightning Rod B-0-2

Wonder Girl B-0-9

Patrick and Donna both walked through the Tube in casual clothing, no costumes.

Megan: hi! Uhm, where are your costumes?

Patrick: we can't go, sorry but we have some stuff to handle in Manhattan.

Donna: correct, sorry Megan, we just came for some food.

Patrick: says you, I'm here for the cookies.

The two walked in the direction of the kitchen. They got what's they needed and exited by the Zeta Tube to Manhattan's Central Park. The two seat down on a bench and waited

Donna: So, how's the thing with Artemis going?

Patrick: Great, never felt better in my life.

Donna: That's good.

Patrick: what about you and Wally?

Donna: oh, That's nothing more than a small crush.

Patrick: Donna, that's exactly what I thought with Artemis

They said nothing more as the two siblings continued to wait when the saw a woman being mugged by three men. They got up to intervene when three arrows shot them all in the shoulder. Patrick was confused until two motorcycles pulled up next to them. The two girls took off their helmets revealing Artemis and a raven-haired girl Patrick had never met before.

Artemis: hey Patrick.

Patrick: Artemis? What are you doing here? And who is this?

Artemis: oh, right you never met her

Zatanna: (she stuck her hand out) Hi, I'm Zatanna Zatara. Zatara's daughter.

Donna: she helped us find Tornado.

Patrick: cool. Artemis, what are you doing here? I thought you were going to the party?

Artemis: well, I also thought you were going as well. So, I decided not to.

Donna: you shouldn't be here.

Patrick: agreed, you both should leave.

Artemis: what's going on? What are you two doing?

Before the siblings could answer blue lightning struck behind them, the group turned towards it and saw the three men that Patrick and Donna were looking for. Heracles, Thor and Cronus.

Artemis: (very concerned) you, you were going to fight them on your own?

Patrick: Artemis, please leave. I can't risk you two getting hurt.

Artemis: screw that, I'm staying.

Zatanna: me too.

Patrick: (frustrated) argh! Fine!

The group faced the Gods

Cronus: aw, that's sweet. Heracles, take him.

Heracles drew his club and bull rushed Patrick sending him into a tree. Patrick summoned his bolt and got in a blade lock with his half-brother. With summoned a bolt and send him flying into another tree. Patrick punched him a few times into the ground knocking him out. He stood up and faced Cronus.

Patrick: face me Grandfather, time to end this.

Cronus: you're right.

Cronus drew two sword size scythes and charged the son of Zeus, while the girls fought Thor. Patrick could see blue lightning in the clouds. Patrick split his bolt in two and kept trying to hit the titan. Patrick shot a bolt, but it suddenly stopped midair. Cronus had a green aura around him.

Cronus: I told you grandson (he flicked his wrist, and the bolt went right back towards him) time, is man's greatest enemy.

Patrick got hit by his own bolt and got sent flying backwards. He landed next to a tree but before he could recover Thor landed in front of him holding his hammer to the boy's face.

Thor: stay down kid.

Patrick: Thor, listen to me-

Thor: no, you listen here kid, Odin and Zeus, they were both scum of the earth's, they were destroyers. They killed, they took whatever they wanted and destroyed whole cities. You may not think it because you weren't raised by your father, but I was. You're the same as your father. A killer, like me. Heimdall was proof of that

Patrick: you're wrong. Heimdall's death was an accident.

Thor: was it? Or was it your blood instinct to kill?

Patrick: Thor, when we first "talked" you said my father killed your family. That's why your like this, right? You believe you cant be happy. Well your wrong. For the sake of your children's memory, you can and must be better than your father.

Thor said nothing, his eyes wide.

Cronus: Thor! We're leaving!

Thor looked down at me. I nodded.

Patrick: remember.

Thor used his lightning and flew away.

STAR CITY/OLIVER QUEEN HOME

Dinah: what were you thinking?!

Dinah and Oliver figured out that Patrick had tried to fight Cronus on his own with Donna. The two were now trying to figure out his thought process. Patrick was sitting on a chair in front of them

Patrick: I swear I have a reas-

Dinah: Patrick (she kneeled in front of him) you could have been killed. I could have lost you. So I want a good answer when I say; what was your plan?

Patrick: Dinah, I'm so sorry, but the plan was to try and get Thor on our side.

This shocked the two heroes

Oliver: Patrick-

Patrick: please, hear me out. Thor has a part of him that believes he can change. I know it's in there, I just have to find it. Please just believe me.

Dinah hugged her son

Dinah: we do Patrick, it's just... you're the best thing to happen to us. And you're a part of this crazy hero family. We can't lose you. Please. We can try to help Thor. But don't go looking for the men who almost took you.

Patrick: I— I promise.

Dinah: good. Oliver take him to bed. I'll meet you there

Oliver nodded and the two boys walked upstairs while Dinah put her hand on her forehead and let out a deep sigh.

Dinah: damn it Pat

Suddenly she was surrounded by a flashing green light. It made some sorta whooshing sound. Dinah stumbled on the couch as she could see flashing images of a old male human figure. The green lights disappeared and her living room returned to normal she noticed a piece of paper.

It read something that horrified her

Meet me here. Or else

With a one of the pictures of Patrick with a knife go right through it

Dinah picked up the knife, the note and the picture and put it in the cabinet. Oliver walked up behind her oblivious.

Oliver: Patrick's asleep. (He noticed her terrified look) hey are you ok?

Dinah: Yes! Sorry. Im fine. I need to go out right now.

Oliver: oh, ok. Sure

STAR CITY PARK

Cronus stood there in the empty park his black hood over his head. He heard a motorcycle behind him. He turned around smirking, he saw Dinah Lance storm up to him angrily.

Dinah: what do you want Cronus!

Cronus: we'll it's simple really. Spy on the Justice League for us, tell us if what they're planing will effect us in any way.

Dinah: and if I don't?

Cronus: well then I'll send Thor back to the cave.

Cronus felt a rush of happiness go through him as he stared at her terrified face. His threat was working. He walked behind her and put his head by her ear.

Cronus: (whispering) only this time, I wont specifically mention if I want him alive. Nothing hurts like losing one of the family. Think on it miss Lance. One more thing. You raising the son of Zeus. I'm impressed.

Cronus disappeared in a flash of green light leaving the blonde alone in the park alone, pondering her situation. Her eyes welled up as she walked to her cycle and drove into the night.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

70.3K 1.7K 33
Lennon Castellanos grew up knowing her best friends were superheroes. When she finally decides she wants to do good in the world with the powers she...
103K 4.7K 70
A Young Justice and Dick Grayson fanfic. The accident left Jackie Hamilton's life in shambles, leaving her with an oddly specific internal warning s...
12.5K 863 58
A team? More like a family. Too much school? Try being a superhero with the safety of the world on your shoulders. A strong leader, a big brother...
56.8K 1.9K 21
Young Justice Fanfic Amber, a girl with the ability to control fire. She loved the group she was apart of, feeling like the villains were her family...