Khalil

By 180Stopthathoe

Milo only had two goals! One survive high school! Two take care of his sick grandma! As a sixteen-year-old bo... More

Story information πŸ“„
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Slightly R)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Slightly R)
New Story AlertπŸ€ͺ
Chapter 17 (R)
Chapter 18 (R)
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Hello πŸ₯°
Chapter 31

Chapter 20

539 31 11
By 180Stopthathoe

"It's nice to see you again Mr. Arsenal," The doctor smiles brightly as the Teen walks through the door. Behind him stood another young man, the doctor tilts his head, "Hmm, nice to meet you too." The doctor says noting the other's presence. Deshawn stares at the man before giving him a small nod.

Javan rolls his eyes, "I just came here to have an ultra sound." Deshawn doesn't say anything truthfully he still couldn't believe he was going to be a father soon. Deshawn swallows his spit , he couldn't deny the fear he feels, even if he tried to be strong for his boyfriend some doubt that he could really handle this weighed upon him.

Deshawn eyes advert to the side looking around the office. A desk sat near the corner with a picture of a male, and a young boy with peach skin and blond hair with grayish blue eyes. The male who was holding him also held the same features dressed in a police uniform.

Deshawn mouth parts feeling warm hands wrap around his own hand.   It brings him back to reality as he looks at the doctor who gives him a warm smile.

"You must be the father?" The doctor asks proudly and Deshawn nods.

Javan on the other hand was also scared his first ultra sound. His heart pounded in his chest only calming down once he feels Deshawn draw circles with his fingers on the palm of his hand.

"Just lie down on the scanning table," The doctor lets Javan know gesturing towards the table. Javan sighs walking towards the table. He tries to get up almost falling. Deshawn balances him, " Aye, Don't rush yourself, Just take your time."

Javan sighs getting up slowly than before. Deshawn watches him carefully still holding on incase he were to slip again.

"That shit is cold," Javan smacks his lip as the ultrasound gel is rubbed on his stomach. Deshawn laughs, "Can I record this?" Deshawn asks turning towards the doctor. The doctor looks towards him giving him a small smile.

Deshawn pulls out his phone sliding his screen right for the camera. He presses record, "You look so beautiful baby."  Javan stares up at him at the camera with a visible pout. "Why you wanna record when I look like this? Turn it off," he pleads wincing once he fills the echocardiogram's transducer press down on his stomach.

The doctor moves the transducer around, as the three of them hears a heartbeat.

Javan eyes widen, " Is that my-"  To shock to continue his voice trails off slightly.

Deshawn smiles widely capturing Javan's shocked expression before turning to the machine completing what his lover wanted to say.

"Yea Pus. That's my baby boy."

Javan voices from the background of the recording, "You mean girl. This definitely a girl  Dick."

Deshawn chuckles lightly, "Nah Pus that's my son."

The sonogram in front of them shows a baby. The doctor smiles pointing at the different parts. "The heart rate of the baby is a little elevated , but other than that this little one is healthy. The vital signs are normal." 

"There's no genitalia infections other than your blood pressure being high, you seem to be doing well but I'm worried about your stress levels Mr Arsenal."  The doctor continues on as Deshawn camera reaches its recording limit.

Mr. Arsenal Do you be stressing?" The doctor asks Javan.  "I mean yea sometimes I do, but I try not to but it's not everyday a man is pregnant. It's not normal, plus some personal things,"  Javan tells the both honestly.

Deshawn lets out a shaky breath. Looking back towards the ultrasound.  Like it was stated before Deshawn was happy that Javan and him were having a baby. However the possibility of them not being his still weighed heavily on his heart.

Deshawn also had something he had done that he hid from Javan.

"Mr Arsenal stress is the number one killer, and it could be deadly for you and the father's young seed. Especially in the early stages of pregnancy, normally with blood this elevated you could risk going into stroke mode, or loosing your baby, and even yourself," The doctor tells him writing down on his clipboard. He turns towards the machine typing in something that Javan couldn't quite understand.

Javan thought about what he said, looking towards Deshawn who looks at him also. The more he thinks about having a life with a person who truly loves him being able to provide for his little sister and their baby. Well this thought alone gives him happiness and eases away his anxiety.

However just like Deshawn the thought that what he is carrying could be that of his father's breaks him. Makes him stress, and angers him that such a vile human being had raped him for so many years and now-

"Pus?" Javan feels  a warm forehead press against his colder one.  His voice shakes as he hadn't realized he'd started crying.  The doctor stares at the couple watching Deshawn wipe away the tears that fell without warning from his lovers eyes.

"It's okay I'm here baby. I'm not going anywhere," Deshawn whispers softly as if he could read Javans thoughts and fears of him leaving him alone. 

"I love you,"   Deshawn tells him whispering sweet words of compassion, as the couples doctor sends the information of their baby's first ultrasound to be printed out.

"Y-yea I love you too, so much Dick." Javan says grinning through closed eyes. Even though he was still crying he felt safer, as he accepts the warm kisses to his forehead.

The couple looks up to see the doctor had left without letting them know where he'd went.

"Where he go?" Deshawn questions arching a brow seeing the door open.  Javan smiles wrapping his arms around the male.  "I don't know, but our baby ain't on the screen anymore." Javan tells him.

This doctor was so unprofessional to him. Like to down to earth, could he really trust this man to help him deliver his baby?

"Wait a minute! Since you a dude our baby going to come out yo booty hole?" Deshawn says wincing at the pain.  Javan shakes his head, "No Dick I'm getting a c-section. I'm not pushing out this baby and ripping my asshole."  Deshawn sighs in relief.

"I'm back. I have your pictures right here," The doctor pops through the door scarring the couple. 

"Ah? What's wrong?" He asks them waving the results while smiling. He tilts his head to the side.

"You know I still questioned if you're really a doctor?" Javan tells the man with narrow eyes. The doctor laughs handing the envelope to Deshawn.

Javan sits up. His shirt falls over the little bump he had.  Deshawn open the envelope seeing five pictures of their baby taken from different angles.

"Aww baby look," he tells Javan showing him the ultrasound prints.  Javan stares at them, "You think she gonna have to height." He asks Deshawn and Deshawn smirks taking the picture putting it back into the envelope.

"He's definitely going to have my height." 

...

"Thank you for making your payment at Dinkly's  Housing," Milo listens to the computer voice telling him he would revive a text message receipt, and another monthly statement of when his next bill is due.

"Mi? Where's my brother?" Nyla asks Milo pulling at his pants leg. Milo looks downwards seeing her with her eyebrows raised as she waited for him to answer. Hanging up the phone he tells her, "He went out with his boyfriend to take care of some business."

Milo picks her up as she leans against his chest. "What do you want to do today?" He asks her and she shrugs. Milo could tell she wanted her big brother it's been four hours since he's been gone.

"Let's say we go to the park it's a pretty day?" He tells her and she pulls away from his shoulder looking at him. She twiddles with her thumbs telling him, "Bro Bro says the park is to dangerous me I could get hurt. I'm not like other kids and I'm not normal so he likes to make sure I stay at home so I don't get hurt."

Milo smile drops replace by a small frown. He felt bad for this little girl, just how much abuse and neglect had she experience from their father? He didn't even want to imagine what she could've gone through it was already painful to think about Javan.

To think such a human can exist among people is vile. Those who look at such an innocent a baby and hurt them for their own amusement is sick.

Milo smiles, " Don't worry I'll just put you on the swing, and we don't have to tell you're brother it could be our little secret."

Her face lightens up, " Seriously, but you wanna lie?" She say's excitedly but questions why he would lie.

Truth is Milo didn't want her to feel like an outcast over things she couldn't help. Outcast is a harsh word but that's what people who don't understand you would look as you as, an oddball.

Milo also wanted her to experience what it's like to be a kid, to be able to run around a play, only being cautious. He didn't want Nyla to feel bad for herself believing she can't do what other kids could do, which it may be true to some extent but she was still allowed to have fun at the same time.

Milo adjusts her coat. He pulls her curls out of her face poking her cute nose, before adjusting his own coat. He pulls his beanie down, before knelling back down to put on her gloves.

He picks her up once more.

"Let's go!"

..
"Wow this place is huge!" Nyla says excitedly as Milo walks her through the Imagination Station. This was the safest park Milo knew and the great thing about it is that it was only a few steps away from his house. He smiles as she jitters in excitement.

"Mi! Can I go down the slide? I promise I'm a be careful," she pleads watching a few other kids slide down the slides. Milo hesitates for a moment but looking into her determine eyes he agrees.

They walk over to the slides. Milo watches her carefully as she takes her time climbing up the steps. Milo realizes she's being cautious, and he couldn't help but be proud of her. Nyla grasps the yellow rails. Feeling accomplished once she makes it to the top. She eyes her task the blue slide looks promising as she slides through the tunnels.

Milo smiles hearing her giggle kneeling on the ground in front of the bottom while waiting on her to come through. When she does he's careful enough to grasp her hands so she doesn't fall. She laughs proudly, "Again Again!"

She giggles profusely as she steps on the yellow side walks. She goes back up the steps. Milo pulls out his phone smiling slightly as he presses record.

"Nyla look," Milo speaks trying to get her attention. Noticing her staring at something, Milo's eyes follows to one of those play steering wheels. She walks over and Milo steps onto the playground steps, trailing her as she finally makes it to the steering wheel.

She smiles brightly grasping it. Making car sounds as she pretends to drive. "Room room!" She presses on the middle pretending to honk at someone.
Milo laughs leaning against on of the rails as he watches her yell at the imaginary car I front of her.

"Umm mam you're supposed to be taking me to my destination?" Milo tells her and she looks back towards him.

"You ain't pay me yet! This not no free ride Sir!" She says with an playful attitude. Milo pouts, "Can I get a free ride, since we're friends?"

She makes a parking sound, "Mi I run a small situation where I don't make much money so I need money." Milo laughs pulling out an imaginary buck.
"Here's a twenty," Milo tells her and she grasps his hand.

"Alright sit back a-

"I wanna ride too!"  A small voice comes from the steps. Nyla and Milo turn their attention towards the source. A small boy with curly blond hair and peach skin stood on one of the steps.  What was even more peculiar about him was his eyes they were a grayish and blue.

He shook violently with tears in his eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Nyla asks stepping away  from the plastic wheel.  The boy only became even more nervous. Milo gestures. "You don't have to cry you can play with us if you want?"

The boy smiles through tears wiping his eyes. "Sorry people don't wanna play with me, cause they think I'm a freak." Milo frowns and Nyla gasp, "Well you can play with me! I'm Nyla, That's Mi!" Nyla introduces herself then points to Milo to introduce him.

"I'm Asalan," the boy says with a toothy grin walking up to the pair. Asalan? What a strange name? Milo thinks watching the kids laugh and play with the steering wheel.

Asalan little face was red from the cold air, he was dressed in a thin coat, and his hands weren't covered. They were looking iced as he grips the steering wheel.

"Where are your parents Asalan?" Milo asks the boy looking around for any adult that could be related to this boy. "My Daddies are at work. I'm here with my nanny, but she went somewhere with her boyfriend, so I guess I'm alone."

Milo eyes widens, "Alone?! Why would she leave you here by yourself?"

Asalan shrugs, shivering as the wind blows harder. Milo removes his beanie and gloves. He kneels down in front of the boy putting it on him. The gloves and beanie fit big on his small hands and head but it would help him to stay warm.

"She needs to be fired," Nyla tells him removing her pink scarf. She wraps it around the boy who stares at them both. "Does this mean we're friends?" He asks them his doughy eyes are passionately searching for a yes.

Nyla grasp his hand, "Yep."

Milo nods smiling at them both.

Though he was still upset and couldn't wait to see this Nanny so he could tell her about herself.

...
"Look at my sandcastle Ny? Asalan tells her as the both of them play in the sandbox. Milo realizes it's been two hours now going on four o'clock in the evening and still no sign of the Nanny.

Javan hadn't called him either so maybe he was still busy with Deshawn. He wasn't complaining though he enjoyed watching the kids have fun playing in the sandbox.

To Milo it brought back memories of him playing in the sandbox. Only difference was no kids ever stopped to look at his sand castles. His grandmother would help him decorate the sandcastle after he was done, but that was it.

"That's so cool, look at mine now? It's very pretty," Nyla tells him gesturing him to notice hers, but the little boy doesn't even look at the castle as he tells her, "Yes it is very pretty."

Milo eyes widen as he chuckles while Nyla complains that Asalan hadn't even looked.

Milo realized that the whole time they were here they hadn't even gone to the swings once. He looks over at them, they swayed with the wind ever so slightly squeaking.

Another memory of a younger version of him on the swing. Kicking his legs trying to teach himself to swing as he watched kids run around and play with each other. Nobody ever sat next to him and swung with him or asked to push him.

The wind blows Milo's black strands of hair in front of his eyes cutting through the lonely memory.

"Let's go on the swings!" Asalan says proudly standing up brushing the sand off his pants. Nyla waves the sand that tries to blow in her face away.

"The swings seem boring though! We could play together in the slides?" She tells him standing shaking the sand off of her jeans. Asalan shakes his head, "There not boring if I'm there with you."

He reaches out his hand and Nyla takes it as they run towards the swings. Milo stands to follow them. Watching them laugh as they both get on the swings. There was another one that Milo took a seat in watching them swing back and forth.

"See told you it's not so lonely, if you have me to play with! Right Mi!" Asalan says to her turning to ask Milo. Milo could almost see himself in the child but only for a moment before smiling.

"That's right."

...

"Do you think it's okay to leave a child alone in the park while you go to mingle off with your boyfriend?"

"I should call the cops on you for your neglect in fact that's exactly what I'm going to do because I don't think you're fit to be a nanny!" Milo yells at the woman in front of them. Asalan stood beside him and Nyla grasps his jeans.

The woman who was clearly intoxicated says slurry, "I left him with a phone and I'm the sandbox with all of his toys. I just went away for a bit I'm with this brat twenty- four seven. Can't I live a little?"

Milo eyes knit together, "Are you serious? You're his full time nanny that is the job you signed up for and you take him to the park and leave him here all by himself no supervision! What if something were to happen to him? Have you no shame, what you do on you're on spare time you save it for your spare time, but when he is in your presence you are responsible for him, his safety and well being!"

Milo dials 911. "Are you seriously going to call the cops? Asalan would you tell this man not to Jesus brat you and me had a deal!" The pale woman scoffs out angrily and frustrated ad she flips on the bench.

Milo felt disgusted with her. How could she be so neglectful? Nyla stares at the woman before saying, "You remind me of my dad, he drinks a lot and when he does he gets angry to where it hurts."

Milo grabs her hand turning her away, "Don't talk to her, she's a bad person."

Asalan doesn't say anything just looks towards the ground. Wondering if his Dad's were going to come?

"911 What's your emergency?"

"Yea I have a case of a neglectful intoxicated nanny who has left a five year old at the park for more than three hours to go be off with her boyfriend and she's refusing to give me the parents information," Milo tells the operator, who hums in response.

"Yes sir, and are you sure this is a case of neglect?" The operator asks him and Milo breaths out a sigh of frustration.

"If I wasn't-

"HEY! Let Go!"

Milo eyes widen as he turns his attention to Nyla.

"Let go of her!" Asalan tries to pry the woman's strong grip off of the lil girls arm. Gasping when he hears a crack.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Milo pushes the woman back and she falls on her back.

"SIR IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?!" The operator screams on the other line.

The woman hops up bringing out a knife to charging at Asalan.

"Fuck you brat!"

Stab!

The blood splatters on the yellow sidewalks, and a little on the young boys face. However it wasn't his own.

Milo grunts in pain seeing the blade through the other side of his hand. Nyla stares in horror.

The woman gasp but doesn't let go of the knife it was as if time stop.

"SIR WERE SENDING SOMEONE YOUR WAY RIGHT NOW!"

"Mi." Nyla says softly as tears fill her eyes, grasping at her brushing wrist.

Milo forcefully pulls his hand taking the knife that was lunged in it with him. He then pushes then pushes the woman backwards causing her to hit her head as she groans in pain.

Milo winces the knife was deep inside his hand and gutted like hell but he smiled trying to reassure the kids bringing them close.

"You guys okay? Nyla your wrist it's bruise. I'm sorry I promise to keep you safe. Asalan you okay the knife didn't touch you?"

Asalan eyes sting with tears as he cries hugging onto Milo. Whom takes his good hand pulling both of them close. Nyla hugs Milo crying as bad memories of her brother and father begin to hunt her.

The sirens was the only thing that pulled them apart.

The blood still oozing out of Milo's hand as paramedics rush and cops swarm the three.

..
"Baby we've been at this for an hour the sun going down, I'm telling you we having a little boy." Deshawn laughs as Javan eats his Mac flurry shaking his head.

"Mm no sir a little girl," Javan says eating one Deshawns fries. Deshawn smacks his lip turning down Giles street. They hear sirens in the distance.

"You hear that bae? I think something may have happened?" Javan says as the sirens get louder they were approaching the Imagination Station a lil park Javan hated going to when he was younger.

The two of them approach slowly watching paramedics and cop cars at the scene. "What in the hell happened?" Javan tries to make out what was going on seeing a woman with some red stains on her shirt.

She was being taken away by two officers.

Javan watches the paramedics clear the scene, and finally he could see the people.

"What the fuck?!" Deshawn parks the car on the curb as Javan hurries to get out.

Deshawn looks out the window seeing Milo, Nyla, and some lil boy as Javan is already out the car heading towards the scene.

Javan hurries towards the scene seeing Milo with a knife stuck inside his hand. His sister turns around making eye contact her eyes widen as the tears brim her eyes.

She cries alerting Milo and some lil boy to look up. Milo looks up at Javan giving a weak smile as the officers step in between Javan and his family.

"Sir we need you to step away from the scene!"

The officer tries to grab at him but Deshawn pulls Javan back, "And I need you to keep your hands to yourself!"

"That's my family right there! That's Milo and my sister what happened?" Javan asks the officer as they continued to tell them to step back.

"The young man was stabbed by an intoxicated nanny of the young boy, and she assaulted the lil girl spraining her wrist." A DA explains to them as Javan breath hitches.

"We are about to take all three to the hospital the young man for surgery, the little for a cast, and we have to check up on the little boy. Possibly get in contact with his family?" The DA continues and Deshawn looks towards the little boy.

That blond hair and blue eyes no mistaking it.

"That's the little boy that was in that picture on the doctors desk," Deshawn tells them trying to be sure.

Javan eyes widen, "Doctor Cain?" Javan questions earning a nod, and the officer turns towards the boy kneeling down in front of him.

"Sweet are you okay?" She asks softly playing with the blond strands of the boy who still held onto Milo. Asalan nods.

"Can you give me your father and mother's name?"

Asalan mouth parts, "My Father's name is Theordore Cain and my Pa's name is Noah Cain. My dad is a doctor and my  Pa is a police officer."

The officers eyes widen and so does Milo's.

"SOMEONE CONTACT NOAH CAIN Immediately and tell him to get down to Saint Judas Hospital real quick" 

Javan and Milo lock eyes once again as they close the doors of the ambulance. 

"Deshawn lets follow them," Javan says walking back to the car. At the moment he didn't know how to feel. Did he make a mistake thinking he could trust Milo? What if he deliberately put his little sister in danger?

No he wouldn't do that? Javan felt stupid for thinking this way! Milo was hurt and the way the knife was stuck in his hand, would he even be able to keep that hand.

"Damn that guy really can't catch a break?" Deshawn says this as they follow the ambulance. 

...
Khalil steps off the helicopter that landed on H.A.G. rooftop. Houston was fun and all but he was glad to be back. He sure didn't miss New York cold ass weather though! He puts on his coat zipping it up. He waves the helicopter bye grabbing his bags as he walks towards the roof top door. 

He unlocks it opening it. Walking in he heads to the elevator.  Taking it all the way down to the bottom floor. The gold building was just amazing as it was on the outside in the inside.

He looks around smiling surrounded by the beauty of black culture from hip hop artists, to Rnb, Jazz, Sports, and more.  Each floor of this building held different elements of black culture and pass from the slave plantations to the culture of black hair, to civil rights movement. To the passing of the great Martin Luther King. Yes this building is Khalil's most proudest thing when it's not weaponized against him.

He walks onto the gold marble tiles staring at different art works by different black artists like Amy Sherrald and more. His smile deepens thinking of the things he was ready to add to the building. 

Khalil couldn't wait to take Milo here it probably would be there second time date. His smile drops lately he found himself constantly thinking about the boy. To Khalil it had to been out of lust, he'd be damn if he was catching feelings for a boy whom he signed a contract with.

Once the contract ends they would go back to being strangers, so Khalil would try to distance himself from now own.

Going out of his way to try and please Milo as if they were an actual couple would only wind up getting one of them hurt in the end and Khalil knew who it was?

Him. No not himself, but Milo, or maybe?

Khalil stares out of the big window looking through his phone for a text from the boy. That kind upset him that he hadn't text him today maybe he was busy making time for his family?

However that was one of the rules? The very second one, he shouldn't forget to at least let Khalil know how he was doing.

Khalil let's put a frustrated sigh sending a text.

Why didn't you contact me today? 🤨

The building was so quiet when it was closed. Khalil knew James was here though and as if on cue the sound of footsteps echoes the space.

"How was Houston Texas?" The sound of his brothers smooth voice range out. Khalil smiles looking at him through the window reflection.

"It was a fun experience big brother. How was running the company for the first time?"  Khalil asks as James comes to stand beside him a hand in his pocket.

"Absolutely stressful! I got evil looks from most people that came to visit, they're so used to you." He tells his little brother shaking his head. Khalil smiles, "They probably just wanted to air their frustration out on me." 

James smiles sadly, "That may be true but even with the hate we are getting from that foolish tabloid. It still doesn't stop the millions of people that loves us and this building."

"So you never actually told me who the lucky baby this time?" James says raising an eyebrow.

Khalil shakes his head looking at his phone disappointing himself once more.

"It's a he and his name is Milo."

James presses a finger against his chin. "Milo that's a cute name is he Asian?" 

"You assume his race because of his name?" Khalil questions and James shakes his head, "That's not it, but I heard it on the news earlier. Some famous doctor's son nanny stabs a sixteen year old Asian named Milo."

"Stabbed?!" Khalil backs up off the window while James smirk doesn't fade.

"What's with your reaction? Even if it was your sugar baby should you care for his well being?" James says taunting him. Khalil face hardens, "I don't care for his well being."

Khalil let the lie slip out to easily trying to catch at it as he follows with, "I care a little because he's not some toy."

James eyes widen as his mouth parts, "Is my baby brother falling in love again opening up his cold heart again?"

Khalil face contorts into a frown, "Don't be ridiculous I been let the feelings of love cut away, when someone stabbed me."

James sighs watching his brother turn to walk away, "You cannot waste your time constantly being stabbed by the past Khalil. Life is limited and death is internal after all. What is dead can never come back."

Khalil pauses for a moment, he bites down on his lip, shaking his head. "I know that already, but I just need a lil more time before I can face my demons."

James scoffs shaking his head the smile that he wears stiffens into a thin lip press.  He parts his mouth, "That excuse grows old as your time passes and you know that Khalil. What happened wasn't your fault and you did nothing wrong."

Khalil blinks back tears, "Yea." 

"Milo is at Saint Judas!"

Khalil hears this as he exits the building.  Khalil clenches his teeth. Noting he was only gone four five days yet it was enough time for Milo to get himself stabbed. If it really was him!

Hopefully it wasn't.

"Please input Saint Judas hospital into GPS."

"Inputting GPS," the system replies.

Khalil lets out a shaky sigh, "Only rule you need to know is to Never Fall in love with me."

Khalil puts the car in drive. "Sorry Toya I'm sorry I fell for you."

God please don't let it be Milo. My Milo. But if it is please don't let him die.

...
"We were able to successfully remove the knife, but there's no guarantee that the performance of your hand would be the same after it's healed," The doctor lets Milo know as he stares at the bandages. Sadly it was the hand he wrote with his right hand.  He sighs, Javan sat in the seat next to him holding a sleeping Nyla.  Deshawn was sitting in the other chair beside them. Milo was scared to face his rage after this doctor left.

"Milo!" Trey rushes into the room. Milo gasp feeling strong arms wrap around him.  "Fuck you scared me what were you thinking getting yourself stabbed?"  Trent cries out hugging Milo tight.

"It's just my hand Trent, so it's okay I was more worried about the safety of Nyla and Asalan than anything." Milo says as Trent releases him.

The doctor clears her throat. "You can be released in the morning for now you can get some sleep and all visitors except for family have to leave."

She bids them goodbye before exiting the room closing the door.

"What happened? I left my lil sister in your care yet you managed to get yourself stabbed in front of her?" Javan says as Deshawn  runs his leg to calm him down.

Trent frowns, "What you expected him to do huh? Let a child get killed in front of them both and what possibly both of them getting hurt themselves?"

Trent voiced frustrated. Deshawn eyebrows knitted together, "It ain't got nothing to do with you my nigga so watch who you questioning."

Milo just listen not saying anything.

Trent scoffs, "Nigga but out of what? Not a damn thing! anything that gots anything to do with Milo is my business."

"Stop this shit right now this is a conversation between Milo and Me any other comments need to cease." Javan stares proudly still staring at the boy in front of him.

Trent and Deshawn groans still staring at each other.

"I'm sorry." Milo finally says. "However I'm not sorry for protecting that little boy, and I'm not sorry for taking your sister to the park." Milo turns to look at Javan who's leg bounces up and down.

"You know how I feel about my sister and you know that she is different from most people! Why would you put her at risk like that? You know she has a fragile body yet you took her to the park," Javan tells him and Trent clenches his teeth.

Milo stops him before he could say something. "Javan you need to stop treating your sister as if her entire life she should walk on soft pillows to not fall and break. She may have fragile bones and may not be able to feel physical pain but she is not emotionally numb."

Javan shakes his head, "You don't understand her like I do I know what's best for her I always have. I'm her big brother, and it's my job to prot-

"I'm not saying to let her run wild and purposely hurt herself, but if you think protecting her is keeping her locked up in the house with a babysitter than your wrong."

Milo fixes himself up right before continuing, "Do you not feel as though your sister should be able to live like a normal kid despite her condition?"

Javan eyes widen as he shakes his head, "No.. No of course I want her to live normally but she's not-

Milo groans in frustration, "Stop saying she's not normal. She understands that she doesn't need you to beat it into her head to tell her she'll never be able to do the things a normal person could do. You wasn't there today at the park to see how happy she was to be able to run around, jump, play, slide, doing all the things you say a "normal" child could do."

Javan eyes widen as he shakes his head wiping the tears beginning to understand. However Milo continues.

"You make her feel bad Javan and I'm not saying that wanting to keep her safe is bad I'm sure if she was my little sister I'll probably be just like you, but there's gotta be a point where you want her to be able to enjoy life, and let her realize that she is her own element." Milo says calming himself as he smiles at the sleeping Nyla.

Javan cries harder hugging his little sister tighter. Did he really make her feel like that? That wasn't his intention. Deshawn runs his back although he didn't say anything, because he couldn't argue with those words.

Trent on the other hand was shocked by how much the boy in front of him had grown. That draws a smile to come from him uncontrollably.

"Oh my god you're Khalil!" Milo breath hitches upon hearing the name. The steps get closer as the male appears before the door. The two lock eyes as the Khalil opens the door.

"Damn to my horror it was you,"Khalil says as he walks in ignoring the others to get towards Milo's bedside.

Deshawn eyes widen, "Yo ain't that that famous Nigga Khalil? What you doing here-"

"You can't never speak nigga." Trent says as Khalil trails all of them his blue eyes narrows on Deshawn. Shit another one to find out about him although he didn't know the relationship with-

"So did y'all fuck yet?" Trent asks out loud.

Khalil sighs. Milo face reddens.

"Wait Milo fucking on Khalil? I thought yo ass said you weren't g-mmmph," Javan stops Deshawn placing his hand over his mouth.

"Hey Khalil," Milo says softly. Khalil ignores Deshawn's outburst, wanting nothing more for these people to leave so he could have Milo all to himself.

Noticing the bandages around his hand. His eyes sadden but he felt relief knowing it was only his hand.

"Everybody remove yourselves I need to speak with him alone," Khalil demands in a dark tone.

Deshawn and Javan stands up, "We will be back tomorrow to see you." Javan let's Milo know walking towards the door. Nyla snuggling closer against his neck.

Khalil turns towards Trent who was still sitting in the chair. "Get Cho ass out!"

Trent laughs, "Damn I didn't know you meant me too I thought you was speaking to that nigga everybody?"

Khalil glares at the man watching him laugh before they dap each other up and Trent exits.

The door closes behind him. Milo nervously smiles, How Ho- mm" Khalil cuts him off sitting on the bed and kissing him roughly.

Milo moans into the kiss. His heart pounding. Why was Khalil here at this moment? Milo pulls away gasping for air. Feeling Khalil kiss the side of his face.

Butterflies swarm Milo's stomach. "Khalil what's wrong?"

Khalil let's put a shaky sigh, "I'm glad you're alright I was worried." Milo blushes leaning into the warm palms. The butterflies in his stomach intensify.

"I miss you," Khalil let it slip and Milo eyes widen as but they soften as he smiles so big his eyes closes.

"I missed you too, you looked so good at the airport. How was Houston?" Milo tells him asking him how his trip went. Khalil smiles, "It was good actually. I'm going there to add a rapper name Zro legacy to my building."

Milo eyes widen, "Are you serious? The Zro! I love his music," he tells him happily. Khalil eyes widen. Milo ain't look like the type to listen to Zro.

"You a fan?" Khalil asks him and the boy waves his injured hand probably embarrassed. "I know some songs. Majority songs. All Songs!" He winces when he waves a little to hard.

Khalil smile, "You're so cute." Milo heart throbs as his face reddens, "Not cute Khalil."

Khalil arches a brow getting closer, "Oh well then how about Beautiful, Gorgeous, maybe even Sexy."

Milo presses his lips on the male kissing him deeply. To Milo it always felt really good kissing Khalil as if his lips belonged on the dark skin male forever.

"You better stop before we fuck in this hospital," Khalil says kissing him softly. Milo groans, when the man attacks his sweet spot on his neck. Milo nibbles at the males ear taking in his oceanic scent.

"Where's Asalan?" Milo asks questioning softly and out loud.

He was to busy caught up in Khalil he never got the chance to ask Javan where the boy was?

Maybe he was still in the hospital? Hopefully not and his parents rushed in to take him home safe although Milo wouldn't have mind meeting his family.

"Who's that?" Khalil asks tilting his head.

"He's the boy I got stabbed for." Milo says he feels Khalil tense up for a bit. "How are you so calm after being stabbed are you really okay?"

Milo smile fades as the tears fills his eyes, "No it hurts. I thought that woman was going to kill me." He cries into Khalil shoulder. Khalil rocks him back and forward as he cries.

"It's okay I gotchu," Khalil comforts him. Milo sniffles. Wiping his eyes he leans into Khalid neck.

"Can you stay with me tonight?"

Khalil heart throbs as he pulls Milo closer into him as if he was trying to fuse with him.

"Yeah I'll stay with you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 4.7K 42
After Henry got kicked out of his parents house, two years ago, he moved in with his new boyfriend Josh, who supports him and his career as a ballet...
551K 27.7K 62
Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnessed his family and friends find their mate...
597K 38.6K 39
Confused, chaotic and closeted. If you ask Milo Jiang to describe himself in three words, those are the words he would choose. Mostly because his voc...
2.4K 136 14
Milo and Cameron are best friends accustomed to Milo oversharing about his BDSM lifestyle so it throws everything off when Cameron asks Milo to teach...