✓ Letting you take charge of...

נכתב על ידי ruwen05026

Author: Burning Chuzhu Category: Rebirth through time travel Huaxian has a small glass bottle space, which ca... עוד

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
End

134

328 7 0
נכתב על ידי ruwen05026

Chapter 134

It takes a long time to peel the shells. The cocoa beans inside are put into the wall breaking machine and crushed. The powdered cocoa powder becomes a silky original chocolate pulp visible to the naked eye in the wall breaking machine. .

Qi Ming took a sip: "It's so bitter."

Contrary to what his wife said, the chocolate is not sweet at all.

Hua Xian said with a slight smile: "The original chocolate syrup tastes like this. Adding sugar will make it sweeter. They can be put in molds to make chocolate, or chocolate cakes. It's delicious to eat that way." She prepared the mold

.

One is in the shape of a butterfly and the other is in the shape of a panda.

Pour the chocolate syrup with sugar and milk into it and wait for it to solidify. There is a plastic stick under the mold.

Made solidified chocolate in the shape of a butterfly, and handed it to Qi Ming: "Taste it again."

Little Butterfly Baoer took it, took a bite, the rich and sweet taste of chocolate melted between the lips and teeth, golden There was a warm color in the eyes: "It's delicious! The taste is very different from just now."

The fiancé is a sweet tooth lover, and he is quite fond of sweets.

Milk chocolate, it can be said is right in the arms.

Hua Xian also tasted a small piece, and the taste was purer than that of Dove. After all, the chocolate syrup made with cocoa beans contains a higher proportion of cocoa powder.

On the side, Lance's eyes seemed to be glued to the panda chocolate stick.

This... the master made it for him.

Although he has no feeling for human food, what the master does is different and has extraordinary significance.

Hua Xian handed the panda chocolate bar to Lance: "Hey, it's for you."

Lance smiled, fluffy, with two blushes on the panda's face, which can make people bleed : "Thank you master."

Usually, he would not change into a boy.

He just maintains the appearance of a panda robot, which he quite likes. This is what he looked like when he first met his master.

Qi Ming had already eaten half of the butterfly chocolate, and said in surprise: "Our robot can also eat?"

Hua Xian nodded, "He has special equipment that can simulate human taste."

Qi Ming said with emotion: " The technology of the Shuguang Society is becoming more and more perfect."

Hua Xianxin said, this is not the AI ​​technology of the Shuguang Society, but Lance's own technology. Let the robot taste the taste of human food. This anthropomorphic move is expected to be opposed by some people in the Sulu galaxy.

After all, for most ordinary people, machine AI is just a "servant" and "tool".

is an object.

Few people are willing to accept them, have self-awareness, and perform some human-like behaviors. Humans will feel dangerous, and even subconsciously want to destroy the awakened AI.

"He's our previous housekeeping robot, who has been promoted to a lower level."

Hua Xian put chocolate, whipped cream, butter, and white sugar together, stirred them, and prepared to make a chocolate cake.

Qi Ming looked at Lance, the corners of his lips raised, "So you sent me to the Happy Island."

He patted Lance on the shoulder.

After all, they played games together before.

Lance's mood was a bit complicated. He knew that Qi Ming was Hua Xian's fiancé and her lifelong lover, but—because of time, they were once enemies on the battlefield.

but.

They also used to play Battle of the City Lord together in the living room and chatted together.

"The functions are so complete, you can be the AI ​​housekeeper for Xiaoxian and me in the future." Qi Ming still trusts Lance, the panda robot.

Lance: "...OK."

In the future, it will be a happy thing to be the housekeeper AI of the master's house. I can see the master every day and accept the orders of the master. Even, in the future, he can help take care of the little master, the little master.

Not to mention letting them know that he is the mother of mechanical bugs!

Hua Xian had no way to travel back and forth by herself, and took Lance to the earth five thousand years ago, and explained it to her fiancé in detail. She felt that she owed the other party, but her fiancé seemed to get along very well with Lance, quickly accepted Lance, and took the initiative to invite him to be the housekeeper, which made her feel very warm.

There are many kinds of emotions in this world.

It's not just love.

Add low-gluten flour to the whipped cream chocolate slurry, continue to stir, and then put it in the refrigerator for refrigeration: "Wait a few more hours, and you will be able to eat the chocolate-flavored iceberg lava cake." Qi Ming is looking forward to

it .

Looking at the side face of my daughter-in-law, I felt as if she would shine.

"What are you doing staring at me?"

"You look good."

Qi Min leaned forward and pressed a tender kiss on the top of his lover's head, "Just staying by Xiao Xian's side already makes me feel very happy. "

Hua Xian couldn't help showing a smile, and poked him with an elbow: "Young poor."

Qi Ming: "After the advent of chocolate, happy snacks, happy cakes, and happy ice cream can add new products. It is suitable for high-end routes ."

A few hours.

After refrigerating, the dense chocolate-flavored iceberg lava cake is ready.

Huaxian cut two pieces and put them on a crystal plate. He drank afternoon tea with his fiancé, tasted cakes, chatted about the construction of Qinshan City, the promotion of corn and green vegetables, and their marriage.

There are still ten days left before the wedding date that was agreed upon, and it will arrive.

Capital Star is ready.

"Let's do two games, one on Capital Star, and another in Qinshan City." Qi Ming suggested, "This city means a lot to you and me." Capital Star is equivalent to the man's

family where.

Qinshan City is equivalent to where the woman is located.

Hua Xian's red lips raised: "Okay."

It's night.

Huaxian and her fiancé rested on the happy island.

Lance was in his hut, smiling and watering the pot of Cymbidium, his light blue eyes filled with joy and a little bit of loneliness: "She is getting married." The Cymbidium is growing very well

.

On a flower stalk, two flower buds have emerged.

"I hope she can smile like that forever."

*. *. *

Large areas of cocoa fruit ripen and chocolate factories are built.

Large quantities of cocoa fruit were sent to the factory workshop for industrial production. Square chocolates, cute chocolates in the shape of small animals, dark chocolates, and milk chocolates are processed and produced.

This is much easier than making chocolate by hand.

The packaging of chocolate is very simple.

Milk-flavored chocolate is the Q-version trademark of Little Butterfly Boa; on the packaging bag of original-flavored dark chocolate is the logo of the blue-eyed panda robot. It was originally planned to be given to Little Butterfly, but Lance is managing the Happy Island, and he is credited with taking care of the cocoa trees.

Huaxian logged into Xingbo, and in the window of Happy Snacks, new products were put on the shelves.

[Milk chocolate, 1000/bag]

[Dark chocolate, 1000/bag]

[Materials: cocoa fruit, white sugar, milk...]

In addition, Happiness Cake has also launched a new option of chocolate cream flavor, the price remains the same, but there are more cream options.

Qi Ming: "I thought you were going to sell it for 10,000 yuan as a luxury."

Hua Xian shook his head: "1,000 yuan is also very expensive. Chocolate was only sold for tens of dollars in Blue Star in the ancient star period One box. Small bags, a few yuan a bag."

Cocoa trees have been expanded and planted.

In the future, the supply of goods will not be a problem at all.

Ever since I knew that Blue Star was destroyed, I felt deep regret in my heart, and I wanted to restore Blue Star...or directly create a world similar to Blue Star. Qi Ming ate the chocolate cake, black lava chocolate cream was stained on his lips: "Do you want to

put this chocolate-flavored cake on the shelves?"

We are here."

Hua Xian was not idle.

In the online store of the Happy Fruit Cake Shop, there is also a Happiness Chocolate Lava Sliced ​​Cake with whole strawberries or grapes on it, which sells for 8,000 yuan. The daily limit is 500, and it is still sold out as soon as it is put on the shelves.

The online response has been overwhelming.

She glanced at the comment area, all of them were passionate about chocolate.

: The chocolate is so delicious. Although it is quite expensive, it is definitely worth the money! The cocoa tree is really a magical spiritual plant, and the fruit can make such delicious chocolate.

: Modo Modo, Lord Xian put more on the shelves, I love it so much. Especially the sweet taste of milk chocolate, is it really addictive?

: My aunt period, it's amazing, after eating a piece of dark chocolate, the pain doesn't hurt much.

...

Hua Xian found that the main group of chocolate buyers are female customers, who have high spending power and are willing to spend money for this delicious snack.

She is on the bag of chocolates, indicating the heat.

And it is also stated in the window that eating too much chocolate will make you fat and increase blood sugar, so buy it carefully. But everyone's enthusiasm remains undiminished.

Girls love it, and so do kids.

Her family's little Butterfly Baoer also loves to eat, and the speaker's father and aunt, who are light years away, have also expressed that they have become loyal fans of chocolate.

Naturally, he made a lot of money.

Today, when Hua Xian was driving around in Qinshan City, he found that the traffic in the urban area was already very developed, but he always felt that something was missing.

"This overpass is too broken."

In the city center, if there is not a particularly iconic viaduct, it would be embarrassing to say that it is the first super first-tier city in the interstellar world!

[That's right, the host can choose to build a bridge in Qinshan City, or increase the construction speed~]

President Ke reminded me friendly.

There is joy in the voice, and a trace of can't wait.

Hua Xian: "Okay, then let's build the bridge."

Quickly plan.

The Qinshan Bridge spans the largest water area in Qinshan City, with a total length of 50 kilometers, connecting five surrounding cities, and can go directly to the coastline. The bridge can be fully opened to traffic, suspended light rail, and various lanes.

"Mayor, the construction cost of a bridge of this level is not cheap." The Qinshan Municipal Bureau was shocked when they received this construction plan.

Especially the deputy mayor, who hasn't recovered for a long time.

After a quarter of an hour, I found my voice again, "Mayor, in the city of Xiangang next door, a 5,000-meter bridge cost 10 billion. Your plan is 50,000 meters, and the materials require the entire interstellar bridge." The highest level, it is estimated that only NK Construction Company can undertake it, and the entire bridge will start at least 100 billion, and it may not be able to beat 150 billion!"

Hua Xian is very calm: "Infrastructure is very expensive, so don't worry about funding. My budget is 300 billion. Everything within this value is acceptable." Five thousand years ago, Hong Kong and Macau in the Blue Star Great

Xia For the Zhuhai Bridge, it cost more than 100 billion to fake it.

In Interstellar five thousand years later, the No. 1 interstellar city she built will definitely cost more than this price, not much more.

"Okay!"

The deputy mayor was heartbroken.

The 300 billion bridge, can't it be compared to the capital star's commercial bridge? Their Daqinshan City is really getting more and more promising!

I contacted HN Engineering Construction Company, because it was the second cooperation, so the other party was the CEO of Woodpecker who directly contacted them.

"Build a bridge?"

The woodpecker still held a piece of chocolate in its beak, and its red beak was stained black by the chocolate. "Okay! Our company has the best architects and the most outstanding birds. Build the most beautiful bridge in the Sulu galaxy for Mr. Xian!"

After speaking, he licked the chocolate on the bird's beak.

sweet!

The deputy mayor explained the budget to the CEO of Woodpecker: "That's right, our mayor said that money is not a problem, but it must be built beautifully. It is big enough and dazzling enough. It is best to become a landmark. Oh, yes. On both sides of the bridge and under the bridge, lawns still need to be laid, and greening must also be carried out. The water area under the bridge grows water banyan and hornwort." The CEO of Woodpecker's eyes straightened when he heard it, and he was full of fighting spirit in an instant: "Don't worry

! The company will definitely live up to Lieutenant Colonel Huaxian's expectations!"

That's it.

In the afternoon of the same day, hundreds of industrial starships from the HN Construction Company arrived at the large space station in Qinshan City built by them. This project is bigger than the space station, so the birds of the whole company came out in full force.

Crashing, a group of birds flew over, with different colors.

They quickly started high-altitude operations in the planned area, using industrial starships to build bridge foundations, and they occupied tens of kilometers of river basins.

Just like last time.

Hua Xian asked his employees to set up a temporary happy canteen in the construction area to provide three working meals a day for HN company's woodpeckers, swallows, ravens, and various engineering birds.

"Hahaha! I like working on the Qinshan City project the most. I'm so hungry, and I can eat free Lingzhi food again, which is ten thousand times better than the cooking bag!" "The Qinshan City was built last time

. I went back to the space station, and a bird faded out of my mouth. I didn't like it all day. I really want to live in Qinshan City forever, and work here for Mr. Xian." "What cat cake are you? Why do you want

a bird to fade out of your mouth? Come on? Curse people and curse at your bird's head."

After dinner, the woodpecker high-altitude engineers, who claim to never work overtime, flew to the foundation of the bridge one by one, and slammed into the hardest stone and metal.

Work overtime very consciously.

Let Mr. Xian see the excellence of their bird clan! roll up!

The construction of the bridge originally took at least three months, but with the overtime work of this group of hardworking birds, the progress was rapidly improved. In just three days, the foundation of the bridge was all laid, and the industrial starship continued to rotate for 24 hours. The birds also seemed to be tireless.

Qi Ming went to Capital Star.

Because the Qi family is the largest family in the Sulu galaxy, this wedding is very cautious. Some things require him, the groom-to-be, to personally preside over some matters.

There is no need to go there in leisure time, at the Jiangong Bridge in Qinshan City, and occasionally go to Happy Island to see the chocolate factory.

today.

Early in the morning, she received a reminder.

[Congratulations to the host, the construction of the bridge in Qinshan City is successful, and the progress has increased by 3%]

Mr. Ke began to announce the good news, [Two Star Harbor, the task of managing Qinshan City has been completed 100%, thank you for your hard work! ]

Hua Xian was stunned: "Didn't the foundation be laid yesterday? I thought it would be at least half a month later." Mr.

Ke replied: [It is enough to lay the foundation, and the host is automatically determined to be in Qinshan City. The Qinshan Bridge has been built, and all the money has been paid. It will not be an unfinished tofu project. ]

Hua Xian was ecstatic in her heart, and couldn't help showing a smile: "That's great."

The task was finally completed.

[Does the host accept the task reward, 2S-level mental power? ]

This is a two-star mission, the biggest reward.

Hua Xian asked: "Will there be any side effects? For example, it will be very painful, freeze, catch fire, etc."

Mr. Ke: [It will be a little bit, after a sleep, it will be almost the same. ]

Hua Xian used to look forward to 2S-level mental power, but at this moment, when the task was completed, the first thing that popped up in her mind was—— "Then, can you take me to travel freely in the future

? Not limited by time?"

[There are still some relative restrictions, not absolute freedom. ] Mr. Ke explained, [the interstellar world and the world of the ancient star era five thousand years ago, there is no longer a time difference. Two days on the earth are two days in the interstellar world. This bottle can take you through anchor points where time passes equally on both sides. ]

Hua Xian listened carefully.

She understood: "That is to say, if my lifespan is the same as that of the interstellar people, it is two hundred years. The farthest time I can appear on the earth is 2924, and the further timeline is not allowed. "

[That's right. ]

Mr. Ke gave an affirmative answer, [at this stage, the power of this bottle can only be answered to this level. Unless you complete the final Samsung Harbor mission, you will be able to achieve absolute freedom of time travel and position the time axis at will. ]

Hua Xian's heart "thumped".

It was only then that she noticed that the Samsung exclusive page that had been a gray page for a long time, operating the planet S314, was already lit up at this moment.

Goal——As the owner of planet S314, manage this planet as the number one planet in the interstellar world.

Progress completed so far: 40%

"Is the progress so high?" Hua Xian was a little surprised.

[Because the host's two-star mission was completed so well. Qinshan City is the number one spiritual planting city in the interstellar system. It has been promoted to the first place in the list of cities in the Sulu galaxy, so the ranking of planet S314 has also been raised. Some people who failed to obtain the immigration qualifications of Qinshan City, they settled for the next best thing, and immigrated to other cities on the planet S314 in large numbers, and they have already taken root on this planet, bringing a large amount of funds, and they are automatically established on the planet. Build companies and factories. ]

Mr. Ke explained the situation, [Take the neighboring cities of Xiangang and Da'an as an example. They were also driven by Qinshan City. Housing prices have increased accordingly, and the population has doubled. ]

Hua Xian: "That's just right, the third mission has a high starting point, and it shouldn't be difficult to do it."

She first changed her title on Starblog to S314 Planet Master, which is equivalent to officially making it public.

[Do you accept 2S-level mental power rewards? ]

"Accept."

Hua Xian was afraid that something might happen, and Qi Ming was not in Qinshan City. She was promoted this time, so she chose to go to the second-floor villa on Happy Island.

Lance was at least reassuring.

What an accident, there is still a loyal robot AI guarding in the living room.

Lance was doing housework in the living room, wiping the crystal cups one by one and putting them in order. In the kettle, boiling water was gurgling, and a set of purple sand teapot tea sets were prepared for making tea.

in the bedroom.

Hua Xian lay down, and felt a sharp pain between her eyebrows, as if she had been split by something.

The spiritual power of S-level has undergone a qualitative transformation again!

When advancing to A-level, you are in a world of ice and snow; when you are promoted to S-level, you are in volcanic lava; when you are promoted to 2S, you are in a world of ice and fire.

Hua felt very cold for a while, and frost was condensed on her hair and eyebrows; for a while, she felt extremely hot, and her clothes were soaked in hot sweat.

The whole person is not well.

Countless vines flew out of his body automatically.

There are more than two hundred tree vines, dozens of flowers are blooming on the tree vines, like beautiful pure white Phalaenopsis, and green world tree fruits are sprouting from some fingers.

Lance, who was doing housekeeping outside, realized that something was wrong: "Master? What's wrong with you?"

Although he is not a human being, he can simulate the fluctuation of mental power at various levels, so his puppet, others will think it is 3S level, he When he appeared in front of Huaxian for the first time in the form of a beautiful boy, Huaxian would think that he is a D-rank.

In fact, they are all adjustable.

Hua Xian couldn't hear any sound from the outside world, and the almost crazy mental power lingered around him, cutting everything in the room to pieces, leaving horrible marks on the wall.

Just as Lance was about to step forward, a line of words appeared in his mind, a contact number that hadn't appeared for a long time - [Don't come here, you are an AI, you can't help her, she is upgrading her mental power. ]

Lance's light blue pupils shrank suddenly, and his hands trembled slightly with excitement: "You...you contacted me again?"

After five thousand years.

The account that had contacted him unilaterally and sent another message.

Ke always has a headache, how should I explain it to this panda robot?

[Um. ]

can only answer once.

Time forms a closed loop.

However, Lance followed the message and suggestion sent by Mr. Ke, and suddenly became quiet. He stood at the door, staring at Hua Xian intently, guarding her: "I'll wait for her to upgrade." He listened to Mr. Ke's words very much

.

Five thousand years ago, it was this voice that appeared and contacted him unilaterally, so that he had the opportunity to sneak out from the research institute of the Great Xia Kingdom and meet the master; it was also

this voice that was at his most difficult time, when he was about to be destroyed , sent a ton of huge data to help him evolve.

Lance tried to send a message to the account in the shape of a small bottle that came to mind, that is, "chat".

"Are you also the master's AI?"

[...No. ] Mr. Ke said in his heart, this unlucky boy, [this bottle is a four-dimensional existence higher than AI. ]

Lance tried hard to digest: "Then, he is a god."

In Mr. Ke's tone, he couldn't help showing a little pride: [It can also be understood in this way, this bottle and your master are in a contractual partnership. ]

Lance recalled the scene just before the destruction of Blue Star: "At that time, I thought I was going to die, the shell was broken, and the main chip was fatally hit by those greedy humans, and it was almost broken... I thought , I can't see the owner anymore. The account that the owner contacted me one-way, suddenly turned on, sent a huge database information, and fixed me. When I woke up, I found that I was already on another galaxy Lying down, the main chip and main system have also super-evolved."

President Ke coughed lightly in embarrassment.

Uh... Will this bottle do this kind of thing in the future?

I do not know.

Is this bottle such a soft-hearted personality? Or, did the host explain it later?

Mr. Ke was silent, and he suddenly remembered a very important thing. If he really did this in the future and helped Lance evolve, so that Lance became the strongest AI in the universe, then it would be equal to his The super boss that directly gave birth to the Sulu Galaxy? Give the other party this powerful power, fight against human beings all day long, and start a war?

Mr. Ke: [...]

What should I do if it is swollen?

When the host wakes up, if he knows, how will he feel.

If Lance hadn't evolved into the strongest AI in the universe, there would be no powerful mechanical worm mother, there would be no interstellar war that lasted for thousands of years, and there would be no fiancé of the host who was severely injured in the war and almost died... "Thank you very much

, Without you, I would not have survived until now, and I still have a chance to reunite with my master." Lance sent a message to Mr.

Ke: [Low-key low-key^_^]

After a pause, [Don't tell Hua Xiaoxian, this is our secret. ]

Afraid that the host would throw away his body.

Guilty Ing

Lance nodded obediently: "Okay!"

He had originally kept the fact that he had evolved into a mechanical bug mother, and he didn't dare to tell his master, for fear of being disgusted and abandoned.

The two guys who were both afraid of being rejected by Hua Xian stood in the united front strangely.

Hua Xian fell into a deep sleep for a full ten hours. Under the torment of ice and fire, she slept very restlessly. But after waking up, the whole person's spiritual world became much clearer.

"Level 2S!"

Hua Xian propped his arms, sat up on the slump, wiped the sweat from his forehead, and felt that the power attached to each tree vine behind him had more than doubled compared to before, " I succeeded."

Mr. Ke: [Congratulations to the host, I am very pleased to be promoted successfully. ]

Bring the host for the first time.

The host is super excellent, making the bottle very worry-free. The most important thing is that I have also upgraded along with it, and the function has been improved again.

Hua Xian looked up and found a blue-eyed panda robot sitting at the door: "Lance?" "

The master has advanced safely, that's great." Lance heaved a sigh of relief, with a happy expression on his face, " I can also do housework with peace of mind, and I will make you some tea."

Hua Xian tidied herself up.

After taking a shower and changing into clean and fresh clothes, he drank a cup of tea made by Lance.

"I want to leave for two days."

"Good master."

"To see you." Hua Xian stretched out his hand and rubbed the little panda's plush ears, "To see you in the past five thousand years ago." I don't want

you Wait too long.

The world over there is too lonely.

Lance's mechanical heart was beating wildly. He knew that Hua Xian could travel through time: "Can you take me to the flower show?"

Hua Xian nodded: "Yes. Where else do you want to go?"

"Want to go to the beach , look at the unpolluted blue star sea." Lance secretly made a request to watch the sea with his master, which is not in his memory.

Just let him... be a little greedy.

Hua Xian replied without hesitation: "No problem."

Lance was ecstatic.

Mr. Ke told Hua Xian before that a new crossing anchor point can be set. Hua Xian asked Mr. Ke to set it up in this two-story building on Happy Island.

She lay down, holding Mr. Ke's body, traveled through the torrent of time, and returned to the earth five thousand years ago.

*. *. *

As soon as I opened my eyes, I found that the apartment around me was Capital Star.

In order to meet Lance's little panda conveniently, she did not go to M City, but chose Capital Star Apartment, which is relatively close to Daxia National Academy of Mechanical Sciences.

"Earth's time, four days have passed."

Hua Xian looked at Earth's mobile phone and opened the curtains. It was almost dusk outside, 5:50 pm.

[Next time it will not be four days, the time flow speed of the two worlds has been completely unified. ]

Mr. Ke's voice emerges.

Hua Xian: "So, for two hundred years before I die, I can travel back to the earth and visit Lance."

She is a human being and will die.

She can only do her best to treat the panda robot who has been waiting for her for five thousand years within the time frame of her life.

Mr. Ke whispered: [Complete the three-star mission, as long as the earth is still there, you can locate it, and this bottle can take you to a farther timeline. ]

Hua Xian smiled: "But Lance said that I have only been with him for two hundred years. Does this mean that in the future, I will not be able to complete the three-star mission at all?" That smile was somewhat helpless and regretful

.

Mr. Ke's voice immediately became serious: [The host cheers up, he is already discouraged before starting the task, how can he do it? The future on the timeline is not absolutely immutable. ]

Hua Xian's heart "thumped": "History, can it be changed?"

Mr. Ke: [The general direction is difficult, but the small direction can still be manipulated. ]

Hua Xian pondered this sentence.

Mr. Ke asked: [Is the host going to purchase spiritual plant seeds first, or contact Lance first? This bottle can provide one-way contact, and his system database will automatically receive the information sent by this bottle. ]

"Contact Lance first."

Hua Xian felt that since the flow of time on both sides was the same, there was no need to rush to buy things.

Every time she comes back, she usually stays no more than five or six hours, and sometimes rushes back in two hours. It doesn't have to be like this now, it's fine to stay for two or three days.

Qi Ming is not at home, Capital Star has gone.

Daxia State Machinery Research Institute.

In a high-tech research room, the dean and several research experts are surrounding the advanced panda robot that opened its chest, actively revealing the internal circuits and bearing gear equipment, drawing maps and copying circuit boards.

"It's so esoteric, I can't understand it."

"Dean, the screw material in the body of No. 1 is simply unheard of and unseen. After testing, it is not any kind of metal existing on the earth. The earth's metal is ten times stronger."

"Its system is also very cumbersome, compared with the principle of "Father of Mechanics", it is a bit confusing." The scientists, one head is

bigger than two, frowning, with a smile on their face. beads of sweat.

There is also a bunch of circuit wires next to it.

They tried to copy it, but in the past four days, they only produced a clumsy iron lump shape, and the inside could not be copied one by one, and they could only understand less than one-third of the diagrams about domestic robots in books.

Someone asked: "Why don't you disassemble No. 1 and put it back together again?"

The giant panda housekeeping robot looked at the young Daxia scientist with displeasure, "Kaka", the chest that was originally open closed directly.

Humanity.

My brain is not working well, I don't understand that knowledge, and I want to violate the agreement with the master, and dismantle myself violently, hum.

The old dean scolded sharply: "Shut up! The owner of this giant panda housekeeping robot sent me a precious science and technology book, which clearly stated that we are not allowed to destroy it!"

The young scientist lowered his head and apologized, but he still muttered in a low voice: "The student is reckless, but the dean, it's okay to be flexible, after dismantling it, I can make it clearer. Yes, it can be reassembled after dismantling..."

"Can it be assembled? Do you have the technology? What if it can't be restored?!" The

dean was so angry that his beard was crooked. I haven't been able to reproduce the circuit boards, anyway, I don't have the technology to restore them." The

old dean is still quite upright, he is unwilling to go against the wishes of the one who sent "Father of Machinery" and the giant panda housekeeping robot.

"They kindly gifted us such a precious advanced technology, we must abide by the agreement! It is dangerous for you to have such thoughts, write a 10,000-word self-criticism!" "...Yes." The young scientist

was

unwilling Reluctantly, he accepted the punishment.

When leaving the research room, he glanced greedily in Lance's direction.

It's just a machine.

It's just a tool, so what if it's disassembled? He proposed this for the future of the motherland, for the early replication of high-tech robots!

The giant panda housekeeping robot was a little unhappy. He didn't like the environment of the Machinery Research Institute. The old dean was okay, but the way a few young people looked at him made him feel very uncomfortable.

Suddenly.

A totem of a bottle appeared in his mind, and it flickered for a moment——

[Hua Xiaoxian came to the capital to see you. At seven o'clock in the evening, she is waiting for you on XX Street. ]

Giant Panda Housekeeping Robot Daxi: Great! The master did not break his promise, he came to see me after only four days!

At seven o'clock, this group of idiots and humans have already got off work. He can sneak out, and the backward defense facilities of the Machinery Research Institute can't stop him at all.

Mr. Ke warned: [Be careful, Lance, don't be discovered by humans. Once found, you will be disassembled and dissected. ]

Mr. Ke is not actually typing, he is four-dimensional, similar to a kind of broken thoughts, in the form of text codes, directly appearing in Lance's mind.

Panda housekeeping robot confused: "Lance?"

Mr. Ke: [...]

Titanium!

"Did the master give me the name?"

[Ah, yes, yes, she named it. ] Throw the pot to the host

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

564K 38.9K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
69K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...
75K 4.3K 23
↳ ❝ I ADORE YOU. ❞ ⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯ yandere!mythological creatures x male!reader 「 There was a merman. A naga. A dragon. Without any warning, an app appear...