WILTED: A Sans X Child Reader...

By Yusuka-chan

[I have decided to do what I always wanted πŸ˜„πŸ˜„]:some people put warnings for these so.....CHILD ABUSE IS DIS... More

Escape
Cold
CALM
TAKEN
BRAT
STEPS
New
Sign
Hiatus
Payback
Phobia
Nightmare
Hide
Temp
Okay
Surprise
Sorry
XDXD AUTHOTS NOTE
Learning
Leisure
Addition
Sleep!
Assingment
Underfell
Underswap
Home?
Blocked
A/N
Another one
Random
A/N
Together
GROWING
SPEARS
Change
TALES
Weed
Closure
Authors Note
Future
Fallen
The Game Has Started
Tally the Scores
Reoccuring Dreams
Venture
Truth
Player
DETERMINATION

The Final Reset

798 42 18
By Yusuka-chan

Another beam came near Frisks way and they dodged. Sans was getting tired much quicker than his battles with Frisk alone. Having to dodge flowey and Frisks onslaught of attacks was taking a toll on him.

Sans stepped back as he panted. Looking at you that was still knocked out on the ground. He wanted to grab you get out of here but everytime he made an effort to get close they always cut him off. Sans huffed, a concerned  gaze lingering on you, wondering just how badly you were hurt. It seemed like if he wanted to get away he'd have to deal with them right here and now.

Sans through another barrage of attacks at Frisk readying his gaster blasters as they dodged them effortlessly. Frisk was starting to close in on sans. Getting much too close for comfort. Sans took a step back as a bone rose up from the ground separating the two and knocking Frisk back as he rolled to a stop.

Sans was sweating eyes focused on Frisk as he slowly stood up. But there was one thing however. Where was that little weed? Sans attention snapped over to you to see floweys attempt to kill you. He shot attacks at him knocking him away but was to distracted to properly dodge Frisks next attack. Sans stumbled back losing his footing and creating an opening for flowey to trap him.

*FSH

Sans teleported away. Sans wasn't sure how much longer he could keep this up. In a last ditch effort sans focused the rest of his attack in the one blast.  The beam was so powerful it caught the two off gaurd, blowing flowey away catching Frisk in the cross fire. Sans fell to his knee as he panted.

He looked over at you and tiredly stood up. He slowly walked over and bent down to pick you up.

*SNAP

Vines wrapped around sans pulling him nack and holding him hostage. Sans could no longer move and he was too tired to. He looked forward with a glare.

Flowey was missing more than half his petals and Frisk with half their health left standing with a vicious smirk.

"You stupid smiling trash can you burnt my petals off!!" Flowey hissed

"Well thats too damn bad, I was hoping  to take more off the top" sans glared at flowey.

"Urk!!" Flowey tightened his hold on Sans.

Frisk let out a breath and stretched. "Seems like that's it"

"I gotta say you really had me going there sans, I didn't think you had it in you, I'm almost impressed" they broke into a smirk and began to laugh.

"As fun as this was, it's too bad we have to end it here now" Frisk looked over to your unconscious form.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Sans grunted.

"Or what trash bag? Your too tied up to do anything, not to mention powerless" Frisk taunted

"You already know how this goes, so why did you ever bother trying to stop me. In the end everything is inevitable"

"Heh...stop you? I already know I can't stop you I just wanted to protect her"

Frisk looked unamused "So much for that, like you she's just another part of my game, and it'll never end until I say so"

--------

You opened your eyes and felt a throbbing pain in your side. You tried to get up but your body felt heavy. You focused your blurry vision and heard voices speaking. You realised you were laying on the floor of judgement hall, the earlier battle starting to catch up with you.

You looked over and saw sans trapped by Flowey and Frisk. You suddenly found the strength to get up and began making your way over as they were distracted.

"You were never going to win, you both never had a chance. You lost" Frsik pointedbhis knife at sans

Frisk was about to deliver the finishing blow but you blocked the attack with the bone you held.

Sans was shocked to see you stand against Frisk. You stood before him fending off Frisks knife despite the pain that lingered.

Frisk wasn't amused. "It's dosent matter how many times your try to shield him, he'll just die in the end"

"You're wrong-" you struggled against Frisk.

"What?" Frisk took a step back and watched as Floweys attack struck you.

"I couldn't hear over the sounds of you dying" he smirked.

Sans struggled against Floweys binds.

Your soul floated in front of you as you began to grow weak. You legs wanted to buckle. Slowly your soul began to crack then it split in two. This was it , it was the end.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

BUT IT REFUSED

"what the-" Frisk was stunned for a moment.

Flowey was baffled and Sans was astonished, hope expressed in he features.

"You're wrong!" You yelled filled with determination.

"You said this was just a game. That we were your toys, that we lost. But you're wrong Frisk"  you looked Frisk in the eyes burning with determination.

"We won this game and it's time you left " you glared at Frisk filled with more energy that you've ever had.

You opened up the menu screen.

SAVE.             LOAD.             RESET

Frisks eyes widened in shock. "Impossible!"

You chuckled "didn't you know? The hero always win"

You pressed the button before Frisk could stop you

"No!"

"Get dunked on, you dork"

"Heh, that's my kid"

RESET

Everything went white overtaking your vision and everyone. Your eyes slowly began to open and you shot up in bed. Sans and socks no-where  to be found.

You rushed out of bed and out the room. You heard voices downstairs that sounded like Papyrus and Sans.

"Dad!" You yelled from on top of the stairs running all the way down.

Sans stopped his conversation with Papyrus and turned only to recieve a big hug from you.

"Whoa there bud! Your acting like I've been gone for a long time" he chuckled.

You only continued to hug sans not saying anything. Papyrus stated a look with sans and politely excused himself out the room and left the house.

"Y/n?" Sans asked

"....did we do it?" You asked him

"Did we win?" You looked uo at him with hopeful eyes.

Sans ruffled your hair "we won kiddo, you did it"

"They won't come back will they?"

Sans closed his eyes in thought. "Well, they haven't arrived and things have changed, I don't think they'll be coming back"

You smiled brightly and hugged sans tighter then you loosened your grip.

"....I can reset now"

Sans tensed at your words.

"But! I won't do it!" You exclaimed looking him in the face with determination. "I want to help everyone and ...I don't want to upset you, so I promise I'll never reset" you held put your pinky "a Pinky Promise!"

Sans chuckled at your silly actions. "Alright kiddo, you better keep that promise" sans shook pinkies with you and then you let go.

A few days passed as things went nack to normal. You played with MK and with permission you hanged out with him near Waterfalls.

You hanged around sans sentry station and you finally made your decision.

"Dad...I think I'm ready to break the barrier" you smiled at sans.

Sans knew a day like this would come. He of course hoped that it would be later down the road. He was worried for you, but this time he would not stop you. Not like he really could anyways,  you had a look of Determination on your face. The best thing he could do was help you along the way. And that's exactly what he did, allowing you to have your own adventure.

At the end of it all you met Asriel and you two had a long talk. You broke the barrier and you stood outside with everyone looking at the sunset. You sat on Papyrus shoulder overlooking the view, sans standing next to him.

"Theres going to be a lot to do now that we're free" Asgore spoke

"Yea, but let's take a break. I'm tired" you pouted

"Bone tired?" Sans snickered and you smiled.

"THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE WORST MOMENT YOU TWO COULD DO THIS" Papyrus complained.

You did it. You freed the monsters and you got a family. This was the end of your story, and a long beginning of your happiness.

-

-----The End-----

A/N

There were supposed to be a few more chapters, a whole custody arc. But if I feel like it I'll make it into a side story.But for now this story is finished. Thank you all for reading and waiting along this super long hiatus of a story. I hope you enjoyed despite the bad grammar and spelling.

Now I'm going to work on a New AU I'm making called NeoTale over already been doing the character design. It won't be a story, it will be a comic. I probably won't be publishing any new stories. (Probably the PJ X Reader one that I forgot to publish...opps) But there will still be slow updates on the one-shots.

Anyways Thank You guys lots!❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 7.7K 19
You were always a curious child. One day, your curiosity took you too far. You lived not to far from a mountain, MT. Ebott, and always wanted to see...
115K 3.2K 27
This is an Undertale Papyrus x Reader. This is also my first story, sorry if it's bad! As if loosing your family wasn't bad enough at a young age, yo...
3.9K 551 15
Based on how chaotic your life is, you can't say you're shocked to see how your day turned out to be. You barely remember how you ended up in this da...
48.2K 1.8K 23
HEY there will be cussing in this - you have been warned. This is my first ever Undertale-related thing, and no, there is nothing lewd here. Yes, thi...