Major Players 3

By aspaceintime01

Book 3 in the next series with the Frasers/Taylor's 18+ mature More

Standing firm
On the low
A slow demise
A stark warning
Slipping
Lets loose
A dark hole
Be happy
Darker
Alight
Lost kids
Family
Deep hurts
To bare all
Aftermath
Changes
Venice
Consequences
Aiden
Connecting the dots
Connecting the dots pt2
Moving on
Pain
Out cast
Any means necessary
Time
Brothers and sister
Giving in
Son
Broken
Toxic LA
Its over
In it together
Major players 4

Vendettas

431 74 41
By aspaceintime01

".... I walked in on her fucking him..

Lamar, Arlen, Josh, Keane and Layton just looked at Venice.
"So he ditches Mom.. because he has been screwing his associate, friend and in laws daughter?.."

Venice nodded. "What the hell do I say to Angel.. he will want to kill dad for this..."

"What I'm gonna say, is probably going to be hard to hear but we have given him so many chances... I think that we need to let Angel deal with him, teach him a lesson that he's not going to forget... And we need to go and check on mom... she is way more important to us than Dad and his dick..." Lamar said

Lani sat with her hands covering her face. She shook her head. "Maybe he's suffering with some kind of PTSD.. maybe this is because of the way Athena was brutally murdered... he couldn't share that with mom right.. his feelings he had to keep to himself because she wasn't mom's.. maybe this is all post traumatic stuff and maybe Gina was there for him and he saw it as a person to talk to to start...

"DO YOU HEAR YO SELF!.." Venice yelled in her sister's face. "Why are you justifying what I saw... the bitch was bouncing all over his dick!..." she snapped.

"Woah.. woah.." Josh said, holding on to Venice trying to calm her down.

Lani sobbed. "Because I don't want to see it.. Not dad.. not after everything.. there has to be a reason that he is sleeping with a 20 year old and left mom.. our beautiful mom.. who has stood by him through everything..." she added.

Lamar pulled Lani to him for a hug. "Let's go and find mom... she does need us right now... screw dad.. Let his ass think all by himself for a while..."

————

"..... there he is all awake and shit..

"I thought you were going after Tevin...

"I am having his ass watched.. but I needed to go and see Charisma bro.. after yo son decided to fuck his future son in law's 20 year old daughter.. and leave his wife..."

Jenson screwed up his face. "He's doing what now!.. he told me he and C had split but I told him he was a dumbass... he didn't tell me he was screwing anyone...."

"I can't let him get away with it... he's broken that woman again!.. for the hundredth fucking time.." Nash said.

"But it ain't yo business Nash.. they have to sort it out... I just need you to get Tevin in front of me please..." Jenson said to him. "And Nash, don't even think about jumping into Keegan's spot with C.... Or I'll fuck yo ass up myself..."
Nash smirked.

————

Keegan stood on the balcony at the beach house looking out over the sea. He had his cell in his hands and he called all of his kids but not one picked up to him.
Gina came into the room and walked out to the balcony standing next to him. "Why do I feel like I'm the one getting the blame from you for you cheating on your wife with me?.." she said.

Keegan looked at her. "Gina I'm warning you.. stop digging..

"Do you still love her!.." she said quickly and sharply.

"I left her didn't I!.." he snapped. He shook his head. "I've got to head to work.." he started to walk out.

"Keegan..
He looked at her.
"I'm sorry... I just feel like we've not really been right since I got here...

"Because you just came here.. hiding away on a fucking jet like a child.. distracting me from what I should actually be doing.." he said. "I told you that we would work things out..

"I don't think you ever intended to work things out with me..." she said. "I think you were beginning to rekindle with your fucking bitch of a wife and you wished that I had not come to see you..."

Keegan just looked at her. "I've gotta go..

"Fine but don't expect me to stay inside.. I'm going to go and find my baby daddy... as I told you I came here to do..."

"You know what...do what you have to do.. I don't have time for childish games okay.." he said and left.

———-

Jase and Brooklyn walked into a bar close to the hospital. The pressure was off now that Jenson was awake and gaining strength daily. News was beginning to filter through to everyone that Charisma and Keegan had split up and that he had taken up with Angel's daughter. "Keegan is playing with fire you know.." Brooklyn said.

Jase shrugged. "When isn't he!.. that mother fucker stays in a deep fire... he can't get himself out..."

Suddenly someone shoved Jase off of his stool. "What the...

Ryan looked down at him. "If it ain't a punk ass Taylor..."

Jase glared at him. "You better back the fuck off of me..."

Ryan pulled a gun and people in the bar started to run. He placed it to Jase's temple. "I'm just about done with y'all fucking Taylor paper mafia.. and you're gonna help me.."
Brooklyn was being held back by more of Ryan's men.
"You're going to get me to my daughter by any means necessary..."

"Look I don't know where she is... I am not involved in the game.. that is my brother and my nephews.." he told him.

"Exactly which is why we're gonna play this as an eye for an eye.. let's see how much you mean to then.." he got up as Jase was dragged out. He looked at Brooklyn. "You can stay behind to deliver the message to yo daddy, uncle and brother... tell em he dies unless Zara is brought to me..."

Jase was pushed into the car, Ryan hit him a few times. "Shut yo fucking snivelling ass up bitch!.." he said as they were driven at speed further down the street. Suddenly the car pulled over. Jase was dragged out and into the back of an SUV.

Arlen sat forward and looked at Ryan.
"I stuck to my word... what about you.."

Arlen nodded. "I'll get Zara to you tomorrow... as discussed..." he smiled at Jase tied up and gagged with duck tape was looking up at him, sweating, his eyes wide. "Now yo ass is mine... payback is going to be a bitch.. for you!.."

————

Jago pulled into a warehouse that used to belong to Gee some years back when she was working alone. He could see her in the far corner just sitting against the desk. He got out of his car and walked over to her. He smiled. "So boss we're back in business..."

She nodded. "I've taken over this building again.. it belongs to me.. Kane is going to help distribute from the south.. you and me will deal with LA...

"And yo boys...
As he said that Lamar, Josh, Julian and Tian pulled in.

Charisma watched them get out of the car.
"So you know...

Lamar gave his mom as hug. "I'm sorry mom...

"Don't be.. all he has done is fuel my rage.. now I just need to channel it in the right way..." she told him. "Your father will have to contend with Angel.. I don't hold out much hope for him.."

"I know beneath this you are hurting..." Lamar said. "I just can believe that he did this to you... but I want you to know we are all behind you..."

"Good because I am not sitting back and taking this not this time.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 1.4K 8
Peep in to know.
754 42 10
just read it's good I promise <3
13.3K 710 13
Big Boss 13 sidnaaz my version.
1.5M 33.3K 36
book 3