š‡šˆš’ š’šš€š‘šŠ - šššš¤š®ļæ½...

By missnoodleaddict

š’š„šš”š„š‹ šŽš… šš’š˜š‚š‡šŽ - š€šŸš­šžš« š­š”šž š°ššš«, š¦ššš§š² š­š”š¢š§š š¬ š°šžš«šž š„šØš¬š­. šƒšžš¬š©ļæ½... More

Prologue
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075

035

417 13 69
By missnoodleaddict

[mature content]

Katsuki washed her back, hearing her sniffles in the shower as the water fell over them. "Katsu?"

"Yes, beautiful?"

"I-...I'm sorry for ruining this trip." She mumbled, only for him to stay quiet for a few seconds, but before she knew it, he was laughing. "Are you kidding me? This trip has been amazing so far. Sure, some things happened, but it doesn't bring down everything. It's been...3 days since we got here and I've had a really great time." He said honestly, only to reach over her, hugging her from behind in a loving way.

"But-..." She began, only to be hushed by Katsuki turning her around and pressing her up against the wall. "You're the highlight of this trip, alright?" He stated, his hands holding onto her hips as her face grew red. She stayed quiet, looking into his ruby eyes.

"Say it."

"Huh?"

"Say that you're the highlight of this trip." He told her, smiling. "I-..."

Her heart was beating in her ears, her face red as she looked at him. He looked beautiful, mesmerizing even. "I-...I'm the highlight of this trip." She said hesitatingly.

Katsuki had come to notice a few new things about her. She did have self-confidence in her body, actions and such now, since he made sure she'd recognize it everyday...but her self-esteem was still low. She often saw herself as a bother and he took notice of that.

Despite having a good self-confidence she often thought she didn't do enough, that she was bothersome, annoying, or sometimes even too much. But Katsuki knew for a fact that she was never bothersome, annoying nor too much. He loved having her around, and by doing so she could lit up a whole room with her aura.

He also knows that it is the aftermath of growing up in the Yuuji household. Which is why he's trying his best to counter these thoughts she has. "And don't you think anything else." He said, smiling before he kissed her.

A sweet smile appeared on her face, however before she knew it he had lifted her into his arms, pressing her against the wall as her legs were wrapped around his waist.

"Well aren't you a little happy?" She asked, looking at him. "A little?" He implied , only smirking knowingly as Elena's face turned into shock. "The others are literally just outside the house!" She almost squealed when she felt his length against her entrance. "So? We just have to be a little more quiet. Besides, I locked the bedroom door and the door to the porch." Katsuki smirked, only for her eyes to widen.

Kissing her neck gently, her hands tangled up with his damp spiky locks. "Katsuki.." She breathed out, making him hum in response, looking up at her. Her head was tilted back as her wet hair fell over her shoulders. Her eyes held lust as she looked at him, the red gaze making shivers be sent up his spine.

Katsuki lowered her onto his length slowly, only for her eyes to widen as she held onto him. "You can take it, my love." He said, only for her to claw at his shoulders. As he fully thrusted into her, a satisfied moan left her lips before she leaned against his shoulder for support. "I have so much love for you." He said, making her smile as he began thrusting in and out of her.

"Relax against me, you're being tense." He whispered against her ear as he focused on the way her body reacted to each movement. Small moans left her lips as her nails dug into his back. Her lips were right by his ear, ensuring that he heard each sound she made.

"Guys? Bakugo? Is Elena okay?" Kirishima asked, knocking on the door to the bedroom. Elena quickly tensed, looking in the way of the door. Since the bathroom had no door in to the bedroom, if they walked in Katsuki and Elena would be visible immediately.

"Relax prettiest. The door is locked, and the windows are tinted." Katsuki said, his hips moving in a steady pace into her. "Guys?" Kirishima asked, knocking again.

"Eijiro, maybe they're asleep. Let's hang out on the porch." Mina said, only for Katsuki's thrusts to hit deeper inside of her. She bit down on his shoulder, silencing her moans. As it became quiet, Katsuki spoke, "Such a pretty thing." He whispered, thrusting into her in a faster pace. Upon hitting one particular spot, her moans became gradually louder. She put a hand in front of her lips, trying to silence her moans.

Katsuki's hand moved down to her clit, rubbing it as he felt his own orgasm closing in. Katsuki's lips kissed over her neck as her nails drew patterns on his back. "Fuck.." She moaned, tilting her head back as her toes curled, her stomach erupting in butterflies as she felt a sensational feeling erupt in her whole spine.

Katsuki shuddered as Elena's legs shook, her nails now digging into his very shoulders. Upon reaching their climaxes, Katsuki held her close to his body, riding out his pleasure as Elena shook against him. Pulling out, he watched her body almost go limp against him. "You were so good, beautiful." He praised, making Elena smile and look at him.

"I love you." She said, kissing his cheek.

"I love you."

___________

Elena laid on the bed, having fallen asleep after Katsuki had washed her off properly. He walked out of the bedroom and into the living-room where the rest of the group were.

"Slept well?" Kirishima asked, seeing as Katsuki walked out, rubbing his eyes in a gesture as if to seem tired. "Very well."

Hitoshi eyed Katsuki, smirking knowingly before the group turned back to watching TV. "What're you idiots watching?" He asked, sitting down beside Hitoshi on the couch. "Fifty Shades of Grey." Mina said bluntly.

Katsuki gagged, remembering the time him and Elena watched it cause she had seen a TikTok about it. To say the least they turned it off at the right moment cause-...yeah well.

"He hits her. He's a real prick. Not to mention that he literally uses her for sex? Like who the fuck does that." Katsuki said, seeing as they were more than halfway through the movie it wouldn't be a spoiler.

"You watched it?"

"Elena saw some stupid TikTok and wanted to watch it with me. We saw almost all of it, till he full on hit her. Who even gets fucking turned on by that?" Katsuki said, almost gagging in the process.

"You're supposed to respect each other. That bitch literally only wanted her for sex and pleasure which is just stupid." He continued, seeing as they got to a specific scene.

"The other movies get better though." Mina said, making Katsuki quirk an eyebrow. "He's still controlling." Denki told her, making Mina pout. "You're right."

Hitoshi nudged him. "How is she?" He asked, only for Katsuki to shrug. "She's okay right now. But did she tell you about the time after the sports festival in our first year? She had flashbacks of that." Katsuki said, looking around and noticing that no one was listening, being intrigued in the movie.

"Ah. I don't think she told me. However I remember her coming back the day after the sports festival. She was pale, limping and...I don't know. A little shaken up. She had a bandage around her head and hand." He said, making Katsuki almost pout at the thought.

"She'll probably tell you once she wakes up." Katsuki said, yawning and leaning back into the couch. He hummed in response, only for Mina to speak up. "How about we do something special for her when she wakes up?"

"Like what?"

"Like..buy her churroa, make her food, etcetera." Mina said, rolling her eyes at Eijiro's question. "She needs rest so...yeah sure." Katsuki said, getting up from the couch and walking over to the kitchen.

"I'll order her churros, you guys can make food for her." He said, looking through the list of deserts on the menu. "Awwh..we wanna finish watching." Mina pouted, making Katsuki roll his eyes.

Hitoshi got up, walking over to help Katsuki as the others sat on the couch comfortably. "I'll help. Movie is shit anyway." He said, immediately taking forth the needed things for the meal.

Katsuki nodded before he called the restaurant at the hotel.

"Yea, hello? I'd like to order three packs of churros.."

_______

Waking up, Elena looked around the room. It was dark but there was light coming from the living room and the bathroom that lit up her sight.

Yawning, she rubbed her eyes and got up. Luckily she was wearing a pair of comfortable flannel shorts and a marine blue tank top. As she opened the door to the bedroom, her eyes widened when she immediately smelled the delicious newly made churros in the air.

Her eyes went to the three friends of hers sitting on the couch. "Guys-" Elena began, only for her eyes to go to Hitoshi and Katsuki who were making food in the kitchen. Her eyes widened as she felt tears prickle at them. "Thats a sight I'd love to cherish." Elena said, walking over to the island and sitting down.

Nobody had particularly noticed her till now, whereas Hitoshi looked at her. "Goodmorning, El." He said, only for Katsuki to turn around and look at her with a bright smile. "Morning, beautiful." He said, walking around the kitchen island and hugging her before giving her forehead a kiss.

"Goodmorning. What're you making?" She asked, curious. "We ordered churros and we're making rice, red chicken curry and some vegetables." He said, earning a small gasp from Elena. "I love red curry!" She almost squealed, jumping in her seat. "We're glad cause there's only that." Katsu told her, only for Hitoshi to laugh.

"I told you she loved red curry."

"You didn't!"

"I did."

"No!"

"Yea."

"No."

"Yes?"

"Damn Insomniac! You did not." Katsuki said with anger in his tone. Hitoshi smirked and shrugged. "Yeah, no I didn't." He said, making Elena laugh at their silly behavior.

"I'm glad you two get along." She said, smiling gently at them. "Tch, yeah." They said in synch. "Oi! Stop imitating me!" They said once again in synch. Elena laughed, finding them adorable. "Oh shut up!" They told her, this time once again in synch.

"I'll leave you two alone." She laughed, approaching the couch. Her eyes went to the tv. "Fifty Shades?" She asked, leaning against the back of the couch. "Yupp." Mina nodded, only for Elena to boredly watch it with them.

"To be completely honest, Christian looks okay, but he's a fucking douche which makes me vomit at the sight of him." Elena said, rolling her eyes.

"Everyone, come eat!" Hitoshi said as him and Katsuki prepared the food onto the kitchen island. "Food!" Elena squealed and ran to the kitchen island like a little child. The two boys laughed briefly before putting forth the food for her. "This looks delicious!" She said, admiring the beautifully put up food.

"I did it." Hitoshi said, putting a hand on his chest in pride. "No you didn't, I did." Katsuki said, pointing at him in accusation.

"No, I did."

"I did it you scum!"

"No, I do everything for Elena."

"Shut up, you don't!"

"No you shut up."

"Fucking asshole." Katsuki muttered, giving up. "I'm pretty sure Katsu did this. You never put the plate up like this." Elena said, looking at Hitoshi with a smile.

"You're right."

"Why would you even bicker about it then?!" Katsuki asked, putting his hands up in the air as the others sat down as well. Hitoshi presented the food to the others while Katsuki muttered to himself in anger.

"So, I put up these plates." Hitoshi said, smiling faintly at Denki with a wink.

"You didn't!"

___________

Elena laid in Katsuki's arms as the rest of the group laid snuggled onto the sand. They had all brought out blankets and went to watch the stars outside. "Beautiful!" Elena said, giggling.

She was snuggled close to Katsuki as they all laid on the blankets, staring at the sky. "Do not say it, it's too cheesy." Elena scolded, looking at Katsuki. He smirked, only to speak.

"Just like you." He teased, making Elena groan before Katsuki began tickling her. She laughed, wiggling around as the other chuckled at their behavior. "Ew." Hitoshi said, gagging.

As everyone laughed, the stars glimmered high on the sky. They had already fixed Kirishima's and Mina's sleeping spot on the porch. Elena had called the hotel to see if they had a warmer available, which they had.

As they all calmed down, they all remained snuggled into their respective partners arms, Feeling at peace.

'I wonder if mom is watching me from up there...'

___________
Words: 2186

I love this chapter for some reason- idk- I just do. HITOSHI AND KATSUKI'S FRIENDSHIP IS WHAT I DIE FOR 🤭

Anywho....

Ciao Lovelies!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 137 10
***šŸšŸ•+ šØš« š«šžššššžš«'š¬ šš¢š¬šœš«šžš­š¢šØš§*** (Book 2-) -ššŠšƒšŠ šŽšŒš„š†š€š•š„š‘š’š„- š“š”šž ššžš±š­ šš«šØš£šžšœš­. šˆš³š®š¤š® šŒš¢ššØļæ½...
4.6M 171K 97
*Currently Editing* Ranked #2 in Fanfics out of 1 Million KATSUKI BAKUGO x READER "I may not be a hero yet, but be damned sure that I'll protect you...
10.5K 474 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** -šƒšŠššŠ šŽšŒš„š†š€š•š„š‘š’š„- šŠššš­š¬š®š¤š¢ šššš¤š®š šØ š¢š¬ š­š”šž š„šØšÆšž šØšŸ š¢š§šŸššš¦šØš®š¬š„š² š«...
12.1K 291 14
š°š”šžš«šž š¤.š›ššš¤š®š šØš®, šŸššš„š„š¬ š¢š§ š„šØšÆšž š°š¢š­š” š”š¢š¬ šœš”š¢š„šš”šØšØš šœš«š®š¬š”, š°š”šžš§ š”šž š„šžššš¬š­ šžš±š©šžšœš­š¬ š¢š­.. ...