This world's blessing and it'...

Da otaku_kun16

After his failed attempt at suicide that had ultimately ended in his right hand man's, Chuuya Nakahara death... Altro

A/N
The Duo
Class is in session
You can't beat Gravity
No Hard Feelings
A Fire cracker
Match the pace
Arrangements
Departure
City of Mystery
The Pressure is on
Get settled
Malls are usually safe
T is for Trauma
Sorry I Bumped into you
The Butterfly effect
Deserved Discussions
Calamities that pass
The fun's just beginning
A small inconvenience
Liberation front
I need to get drunk after this
Our scars
Infiltration can't be that hard
Arrogance is a result of Ignorance
Would you like a home?
Scars can heal
Stages will be set
Tainted blood
Mission: Make our new daughter feel loved
A much needed explanation
It's just human nature
A stroll through Chinatown
Only Six moths ago
Realizing is hard
Understanding is harder
Accepting is the hardest
But it isn't impossible

Start a new

2K 71 23
Da otaku_kun16

It hurts...

It was the only conscious thought that Dazai had it the moment. Lying on the cold floor in the one of the many floors in the building, he felt the shattered shards of glass piercing his skin through the bandages causing them to turn a red color from their original white.

But that didn't matter to him

Nothing else did right now. The man painfully dragged his broken body towards the opening of shattered windows to see.

To see if he was okay

Much to the brunettes horror his concerns turned to reality.

Down below lying in a pool of his own blood was his right hand man, former partner, Chuuya Nakahara

After Dazai had decided to complete his long awaited goal of finally dying. Chuuya just had to interfere out of all people. He came in flying at breakneck speeds and shove Dazai through the window into the building. But he had made contact with Dazai's skin nullifying his ability causing him to plummet to the ground without any time to reactivate it.

"Chu-" the words couldn't leave his mouth, well maybe it was a good thing. What was he supposed to say anyway, after all he was the reason why the red head, the most powerful ability user there is was dead.

At that moment Dazai thought of all his suicide attempts. All of which failed, no meat yet how close he was to finally doing it there had always been some form of interference much to his annoyance.

As much as he loves suicide, he loved the fiery man more. All the times he called him his dog, pushed all his possible buttons and hurt him in the worst possible ways.

He always seemed to come back. Be it his massive sense of loyalty or duty he had stayed by his side for many years no matter what bullshit Dazai would always put him through.

Dazai began to feel a wetness slide down his cheek.

Strange.

Even though it was raining Dazai was still inside the port mafia headquarters and there was no possibility of a leak.

It only took him a minute to realize it, that he, who was known as the demon prodigy, the head of the port mafia who was able to bring all of Yokohama to it's knees was crying. Shedding actually tears of pain and sadness, over someone who he had only been using as a tool from the moment they had met.

How pathetic.

Dazai continued to cry without making a single sound as he looked on in anguish as his dead partner laid unmoving.

It wasn't supposed to end like this

I was supposed to die. Not him

Chuuya

He was supposed to be the next boss.

Eventually after all his tears had dried up a few guard had stormed in all met with the same sight of the boss laying on the floor of shattered glass looking lifelessly out the window

They immediately got him some medical attention and called in some more of the high ranking members. But through all this Dazai had not reacted, only letting the treat his wounds and let them carry him out the room. He hadn't said a word to any of them, not responding to any of their attempts to communicate with him. Not even when Koyou tried talking to him.

Like he was just a shell of the man he used to be. Koyou knew from the moment she saw him that it was just a matter of time, that his days were numbered. He was known for his suicide attempts but it this moment their was nothing but death on his mind.

It truely was a pitiful sight but knew that their was know possible was to end the man's suffering but to just end his life.

The woman sighed as her own tease began to fall freely from her face.

Three days later

The funeral of Chuuya Nakahara had ended that afternoon, many members of the port mafia coming to pay their respects. Chuuya was well like by many people in the organization, it was difficult for some of them to come to terms that the man who had almost seemed unstoppable was being put down six feet under in a glorified card board box.

After majority of the people lift there were only two people who remained at the man's grave, on of which was about to be joining him soon.

Dazai sat up against his casket twirling one of the orange locks around his fingers, even in death the man still looked as beautifully as ever. He stared longingly at the man completely dead to the world around him, his only focus was on the man who gave his life for him.

What an absolutely waste

"Boss the burial is about to begin" a voice spoke out from behind him. He didn't bother turning around or giving a verbal answer. He didn't need to, there was no point because the woman already knew what was going through his head right now.

Koyou's always been perceptive like that. The port mafia will be in good hands with her in charge. So there was no need to worry about the whole organization after he took his last breath.

After a prolonged silence between the two Dazai slowly turned around and looked her straight in the eye and gave a bow.

"Thank you for all your help...I mean it. I really wouldn't have gotten this for if it wasn't for you and-" he nearly chocked on his own words. He couldn't say his name, or else he'll end up a sobbing mess. Before he could continue he felt a gentle pat on his head, he tilted his head up slightly and saw a sad but reassuring small smile make it's way on Koyou's face.

"You don't have to. I understand" she all but whispered

Dazai didn't know whether to cry or laugh at that moment, so he opted for the former.

"T-Thank yo-you" he managed out and gave her a hug which she returned it with tears dripping down her own face.

After they pulled away Dazai gave her one final nod and made his way into the casket crawling into the cramped space closing it.

He hugged the body of the red head into his chest wanting nothing more than to be with him once again. He placed a capsule into his mouth and bit down on it.

"All coming Chuuya" he said as everything slowly faded to black.

Dazai snapped his eyes open as he looked around in the shared office of him and his partner. His eyes zeroed in on a digital clock on on of the desks.

6:45 pm

He must have been out for a few hours.

He was brought out of his head by the sound of the wooden doors creak open. In came his favorite chibi in the world creeping in with what looked like documents. As if feeling he was being watched the short man snapped the lights open which began illuminating the room.

His face instantly went to the look of annoyance in less than a second.

"So you are awake. Damn it you're lazy ass had me do all the paper work while you were of in La la land" he said irritated

Dazai gave him his most innocent smile which definitely wasn't fooling anyone "Aahhh is chibi angry? I was busy running a few of ideas for training those future heroes at UA high" he said shooting in a flirty smile "So I was doing something"

Chuuya rolled his eyes wanting nothing more than to drop kick the brunette to next month but controlled himself.

"Yeah yeah whatever. I just got back from talking to Astushi and Ryusouke about the arrangement we'll be making for when they get here." he said placing the file onto the desk.

"Well that's great, then we'll be leaving for Mustafu first thing tomorrow morning"Dazai said pulling his partner to sit on his lap while places kisses all around his neck. This caused him to moan a little but not fight back against him.

"You should get some rest chibi"

Hearing this made Chuuya chuckle "Look who's talking, when was the last time you ate something Mackerel?" He jabbed

Dazai felt a small smile tug the corner of his lips "Well you got me there."

The two stayed there in a comfortable silence both feeling as safe and alive as they can be.

Chapter 2! This was pretty much a flashback. A little depressing but I have been really getting into more emotional and psychological anime lately so I wanted to implement that into my future works. Sorry for any spelling mistakes. Peace out ✌️.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

7.7K 91 31
Dazai and Chuuya, 15 year old teenagers working in the Port Mafia with a little twist of the future. TW: contains drinking, cursing, sh, slight nsfw...
8.7K 232 18
SOUKOKU. I haven't touched grass in hours 0//0 But anyways- TW: - suicide (duhπŸ’€) -smut (gets better as the story goes on) -self harm -gore - angst οΏ½...
54.2K 1.3K 18
Dazai and Chuuya were always arguing and fighting each other. But what about when one of them needs help? They say that they hate each other.. but i...