Get settled

"Congrats kids ya passed!" The redhead see with a sheepish smile.

Silence...

"HUUUUUUUUH???!!!"

Present

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!" Bakugo exploded after being quiet for a surprising amount of time.

"Yeah I'm pretty confused too" Ojiro said

"Right we need explanations" Aizawa said still holding his capture weapon tightly not letting his guard down.

They we all confused, a few seconds ago the port mafia building was being invaded by some criminals that were also threatening to blow the whole thing up.

Now all the guards who liked like the were shot dead got up fixing the busted door and the reception that was being held captive dusted of her skirt using a cloth to wipe of the blood stain on her neck that was apparently fake.

What the hell was happening

"Apologies for the unpleasant welcome. We we instructed prior to your arrival to conduct a simple test the students on their ability to think in high stakes situations" the grey haired man said giving slight bow.

"Um right it's fine it was just a little unexpected is all" Almight said feeling a bit awkward

"What are Dazai and Chuuya were the ones to organize all this?" Aizawa said lowering his scarf slightly.

"Yes they had informed us while they were gone to be your guides until they return" the man nodded

The students muttered amongst themselves after hearing this, it was kind of much for a test wasn't it?

"Now I believed introductions are in order, my name is Ryūrō Hirotsu" the gray haired man introduced himself

"The names Michizo Tachihara" the redhead said

The students waited for the girl to introduce herself but just remained silent. The students looked at the other two questioningly "Oh and she's Akutagawa Gin, she pretty weird and doesn't talk much" Tachihara said point a finger at Gin.

This caused her to pull out a small thin blade and aiming it for his throat. The students jumped at this so did the teachers since no one saw her even pull out the blade in the first place.

Hirotsu gave an exasperated sigh "Enough you two. Behave yourselves while we're hosting guests"

Gin slowly removed her blade from Tachihara's throat putting it back out of sight. Tachihara growled annoyed rubbing the part of his neck which was against the blade.

"We form part of the port mafias special combat squad the black lizard"

"Wait I've read about this, the port mafia even as a hero agency has multiple singular heroes and groups" Midoriya said as he furiously wrote in his notebook.

"Please leave your belongings here, they will soon be taken to your temporary living quarters. If you would all wait here for a moment we will be with you soon" Hirotsu said as he Tachihara and Gin left.

The students and teachers were all so tense they didn't feel like sitting down, some office clerks brought them some drinks asked them if they needed anything. They accepted the drinks albeit nervously but turned down the request.

"Man This has just been a completely roller coaster of emotions" Mineta said shivering

"You're telling me. I don't know what to think" Kaminari sighed

"These guys have a way of keeping us guessing" Kirishama said sipping on his drink.

"Tch damn weirdos" Bakugo growled downing his drink in one go

"Even for heroes they are pretty eccentric" Tokoyami said crossing his arm. "You can say that again" dark shadow said beside him.

"Well that's one way to welcome us in" Almight said looking at Aizawa

"Welcome...right"

Soon after the three came back wearing complete different clothes compared to their black militarily uniform.

Gin was wearing a short v-neck with black trousers and heels, she also was wearing a long flared black coat with a hood.

Tachihara wore a long sleeved v- neck shirt that was a little baggy with a black border and a green coat over it that had beige fur around the collar, underneath were gun straps and he wore dark blue pant and brown boots.

Lastly Hirotsu who wore a long black coat over a white dress shirt with a black bowhis pants and shoes being the same color, over his coat he had a long dark brown scarf. He also had a monocle over his right eye attached to a gold chain.

"Follow us"

The class got up to follow the three, they lead them from the lobby to a some elevators. Hirotsu took half of the class with Almight up one while Tachihara and Gin lead the rest of them into the other one.

With Hirotsu's group

As the door closed the elevator began to move up,  the three other walls were made of solid glass panels. The students marveled at the view of the crystal blue ocean, the Ferris wheel and the multiple boats pass by the port.

"Wow sick view" Kaminari said as he and Mineta pressed their faces against the glass.

"They never change" Jiro said as she crossed her arms.

"So childish" Yaoyorozu shook her head.

"Listen closely, during your stay here you will have much free time so you will be free to roam the city as you please. You will have a curfew of 10pm-5am you are not allowed to leave the facility at this time. Your training will be conducted by multiple members of the port mafia, so be ready" Hirotsu said not looking at them as he spoke.

The students said yes and talked excitedly about going sightseeing around the city when they get the chance.

The elevator came to a stop and dinged signaling their arrival one of the floors in the very middle of the extremely high building.

The doors opened as they all stepped out meeting the other group and into another lobby this one resembling more of a hotel.

There were multiple large couches, a ridiculously large flat screen TV at the front of the room. The The wall were also lined with mini aquariums with colorful fish swimming in them.  Many of them gawked at the fanciness of the place. The walls were dark gray and the ground had a black carpet. There was also a magnificent view of the city which didn't fail to take their breath away.

"This is where you will be staying, your belongings have already been brought up" Hirotsu gestured to the men placing the bags in the lobby.

"This area has been a kitchen, dining room, multiple bedrooms and bathrooms. Each of your rooms will have two students, I'm sure you will handle the rooming" he turned to the UA teachers.

"Yeah we can take it from here" Aizawa nodded

"Alright we get settled in, there are ingredients in the pantry and and food in the fridge, it will be restocked regularly"

"And another thing" Hirotsu called one of the men over carrying a box he reached in and pulled out a small black credit card "You can use these for any purchases while you are in Yokohama, the fees will be paid for by the port mafia" he said as he handed over one to all the students.

"No way!"

"You've gotta be kidding me!"

After Hirotsu, Ginand Tachihara left.

Sorry for the late update I had some extra editing I had to do before I finished 😅 and sorry for any spelling mistakes. Peace out ✌️.