You can't beat Gravity

The five selected students made their way to the center of the open city like structure of the training ground. They were a little nervous since they didn't know what the Double black's quirks were so they were all to stay on their toes.

They were trying to come up with a good strategy to beat them.

"Anyway since we don't know exactly what they can do I say we just try to play it safe and try to cuff them" Jiro suggested

"I agree, we're facing unknown enemies. We shouldn't act recklessly" Tokoyami said crossing his arms as Dark shadow loomed over his shoulder.

"Ah man! I was really hoping to test my skills against them head on but I can see where your coming from" kirishama sighed a little bummed about it.

"So we should just focus on trying to get the cuffs on them then" Shoji began "Koda and I will keep a look out for them" he said as he formed multiple eyes and ears from his quirk

Koda nodded and began to call out to birds and asked them to scout the air in search of the two or heroes they were trying to capture.

Unbeknownst to them they were already down from the start.

With the other students

"I'm really surprised they made it a five against two. It seems a bit much" Yaoyorozu said

"Yeah I mean how strong could those two really be" Ojiro said sweating slightly

Midoriya was in a trance "I'm not sure but from the way the training drill was prepared I think it should give us an idea of their strength. Not to mention we have no idea what their quirks are only that they're the perfect team, they could both be complete powerhouses as far as we know and-!"

"ZIP IT ALREADY YOU DAMN NERD OR ELSE I'LL DO IT FOR YOU!" Bakugo snapped pulling the green haired teen.

"Uh-I S-orry I just-" he could barely manage out a coherent response. It was sad really

"Besides there's probably a good reason to why they put is it these shorty groups the way they did" Bakugo said without yelling this time. "They may act and look like a couple of morons but they've got something behind their sleeve"

Todoroki turned to him "You really thinks so Bakugo?" He questioned

The blonde scoffed at this "What the hell did I just say you half and half bastard" the student was unfazed by this and simply turned to his teammates "We should start devising our plan before we move into the fight" Midoriya nodded ecstatically "Right even though we don't know what their powers are we should be able to come up with a way to win"

" You're absolutely right Midoriya" Lida nodded

"And maybe we can come up with some ideas of what they can do through the other matches , ribbit" Asui said

"Yeah! We can come up with a plan to beat them for sure!" Ururaka fist bumped the air

Back in the training area

"Those kids don't stand a chance. You know that" Chuuya said giving his partner an knowing look.

"Of course they don't after all we are the strongest" Dazai said throwing the other a smirk while twisting his own pair of handcuffs around his fingers

This made the man scoff but didn't say anything back.

They both waited patiently for the students to make their first move, they wanted to see how they'll work out beating an enemy they have no intel on.

Sure enough they did.

Kirishama came at them head on while Tokoyami attacked from behind. The duo  sighed in disappointment at the simplicity of their plan.

Quickly reacting Chuuya used his heel to crack the ground beneath them making the red head student stumble and the bird hybrid back away. At this point Dazai had already slipped away to find the rest of the group knowing they'd be close by.

Leaving Chuuya behind to deal with the other two. Which was fine by him.

Chuuya used the flying debris to his advantage and throw them towards the students with the use of gravity. Tokoyami maneuvered dark shadow to dodge as best he could but stray pieces had gotten him, Kirirshima hardened his skin to block most of the damage but it stung him a little.

"Alright kids I'm only gonna say this once. Surrender or else" Chuuya said calmly placing his hands in his pockets looking bored at the whole thing.

The two UA students were caught of guard by this but didn't budge.

"Sorry sir we can't do that" Kirishima said with a strained grin. He had felt the force of the last attack and what unnerved him was the fact that the man in front of him didn't even seem to be trying. Tokoyami felt the same way and kept himself alert.

Chuuya shook his head knowing their answer before they even said it "Well don't say I didn't warn you."

He turned and began approaching them as a red aura started to engulf his small from "You two are gonna get a taste of what it's like to get crushed by Gravity" and with that Kirishima and Tokoyami were down pressed against the ground by an invisible force. Neither could move as they both struggled to get up, even dark shadow was unable to move.

"Damn It! I can't move!" Kirishima gritted out trying to push himself up.

"Uhg! Dark shadow has been caught up as well! Such incredible power" Tokoyami managed to say

The two then heard a click sound behind them and felt a cool metal run against their wrists. With the challenge of turning their heads the saw Chuuya clasping the cuffs effectively eliminating them from the match.

The man hadn't even broken a sweat taking them down "Well that's that. You to didn't do too bad, just need to be a little more creative next time" he said while he deactivated his power on the two letting them get back on their feet. But by the time they were up the man had already mad his way to the location of the other students who were battling his partner.

"Man his so strong" Kirishama said taking a few breaths

"Yes he is, we had no chance of winning from the beginning"Tokoyami said gloomily

"Yeah you're right about that" Kirishima grinned "Anyway how do you think the others will do?" He asked turning to his bird classmate

Tokoyami gave a shrug "Only time will tell" he said ominously.

Another let chapter done. Most of it was just class1a giving their impression on Dazai and Chuuya. Once again I'm not used to writing fighting scenes so this is more of an experimental thing. Sorry for spelling errors. Peace out ✌️.