The fun's just beginning

They all gathered up saying their farewells to Lucy as they prepared to leave.

"Yeah yeah, feel free to come back anytime" she waved them off

"Come on its getting late now so we should head back" Atsushi said glancing down at his phone to check a recent notification.

They followed the three back to the familiar black towers. The passed through the reception and headed back up the floor after separating from Atsushi, Ryunosuke and Kyoka.

As the elevator opened up they saw Aizawa in the main room staking a nap on the couch.

"Oh you students are back safe. I'm glad" Almight was wearing a red apron as he stirred some food in a wok.

"I'm just about ready with dinner, you students won't mind lending me a hand would you?"

"Of course sir! It is also our duty as students to help out our teachers with whatever tasks" Lida went on to set the already made meals down on the table with a such speed and precision.

The other students joined in to help set up the tables for their dinner. Some of them had even gone and helped Almight out with some of the finishing touches on the food.

After a few minutes everything had been set up they went to wake up Mr. Aizawa and all sat down to eat.

"So you kids had pretty much the whole day to yourselves, anything exciting happen while on you first day in Yokohama?" Almight asking curious as to how their day had gone.

Later that night

Dazai sighed loudly as plopped down on the soft velvety black bed. "Damn those meetings were so boring. I was so close to just killing myself right then and there" he mumbled into the fluffy pillow.

"Tch quit complaining you shitty mackerel. Everyone of those meeting are boring to you even though you don't pay attention" Chuuya grumbled as he sat down on the opposite side of the bed. He was drying his hair with a crimson towel while a similar colored towel hung loose around his waste.

"Buuuut Chuuuyaaaa why should I pay attention to any other boring meeting when I have my sexy husband's ass to stare at all day long" the brunette said while poking said red head in his right shoulder blade. 

"You bastard! I knew you were looking!" Chuuya roared as he proceeded to try to strangle the tall offender. But just as he was about to reach out he was suddenly flipped onto his back and before he realized it he was being pinned down.

Dazai's eyes had faded from their usual brown chestnut color to a deep darker red tone that made Chuuya squirm under his gaze, the gold ring hung off his chain shining in the dimly lit room

"The chibi sure is loud today, more than usual even" his voice was deep and husky sending shivers up the red heads spine. He interlaced their fingers, the cool metal of the similar ring around Chuuya's finger met his skin.

Chuuya felt a furious blush form across his face, he hated how the shitty mackerel could make him feel this way.

But damn he loved it.

"It would sound a lot better if my little dog made much more pleasant sounds" Dazai murmured inches away from Chuuya's lips.

"Hmp try me shitty Dazai" Chuuya gave him a feral smirk as he licked his lips. Dazai let out a dark chuckle closing the space between their lips.

The next day

"Goooooooooood moooooooorning!" Dazai said as he childishly clinger to the side of his very much annoyed partner.

The students and teachers were all staring pretty confused at the strange sight right before them. Especially at only 6 in the morning.

"Today will be the start of your first day of official training" Dazai said casually wrestling on the ground with Chuuya.

"Aaaaaaannnnnnddddd you will be going out for your training with two members of the port mafia for the day so behave Kay?"

"Damn it Dazai!" Chuuya yelled as Dazai swiped his hat off the top of his head.

"You'll meet them down in the lobby! Don't be long nooow!" Dazai was now being chased by Chuuya down the hall of the students living quarters.

The students and teacher all sweat dropped at the pure ridiculousness of their antics but went on their business and got ready as were told.

After getting ready with their hero costume me they packed with them they went through the elevator down to meet with the heroes leaving Dazai and Chuuya to do...

Whatever it is they were doing, it was just Dazai being shaken like a maraca by Chuuya as the redhead yelled all kinds of profanities at him.

Once the two were left alone Chuuya shoved Dazai and away from him ,picking up his fallen hat on the ground that he knocked out of Dazai's hand during their little grapple.

"Tch you're such a bastard you know that" Chuuya said while placing his beloved hat back on his head.

"You weren't saying that last night" the brown haired menace smirked seeing his partner's reaction.

"Shut it already" he grumbled

Chuckling slightly he picked himself off the ground and dusted himself off. He then draped himself over the nearest couch stretching out like a cat.

"So did you relay the message to Paul and Ranbaud yet?"

"Of course I have you moron" Chuuya stuffed his hand in his pocket as he leaned on the headrest of the couch.

"Seems like thing are going just as planned"

"Is that so? Well good, about time we get this shit show on the road"

"It shouldn't be long, after al the best solution is to just nip it in the bud before the problem gets worse and they've been a thorn in our side"

Upon reaching the ground floor they were led by Aizawa and Almight looking for the mafia members who they were supposed to be training with.

But suddenly they stopped when the heard a loud gasp and choking sound coming from the group. They looked to find the spice and they found Mineta with an outraged look on his face as he pointed an accusatory finger in the direction of a stranger that looked somewhat familiar to some of the students.

Standing by the entrance to the building was the blonde man some of the students had soon the other day in the park along with the darker haired man accompanying him.

They had seemed to caught their attention as they began walking towards them.

"We are happy you could make it" the dark haired man gave them a kind smile as the blonde held back behind them gibbing them a disinterested look.

"My name is Arthur Ranbaud and he is Paul Velarine". He gestured to himself and his companion.

"We will be in charge of your training for the day."

So a bit of clarity here Dazai and Chuuya are married and since gay marriage isn't legal in Japan they got married in a different country. Technically on paper Chuuya's surname is Dazai but they still call him Nakahara. I suck at writing anything to do with romance so please don't judge me. Sorry for any spelling errors. Peace out ✌️.