It's just human nature

Tachihara held back a yawn as he watched the class spat with each other.

An hour ago he and Gin were told to bring the kids down to one of their training rooms to help improve their combat skills. Atsushi and Ryunosuke were going to join them soon but first.

"Alright right! That's enough for now" he clapped his hands getting everyone's attention "So from what we've been told during your time at training camp you mostly worked on improving your quirks right?"

They all nodded in affirmation.

"Well if you think you're gonna play around with your quirks around here your dead wrong!" He declared which startled many of the students. There were many confused mutters among them as they could believe what he was saying. First they we're allowed to use their quirks on an actual hero mission and now they weren't. Things were beyond confusing.

Lida raised his hand stiffly wanting to get answers just as much as the rest of his classmates "Mr Tachihara! I mean no disrespect! But can you please explain what you mean!"

Tachihara shrugged looking at gin for any help but she only gave him her usual blank stare and a thumbs up in return. So sighing loudly he had no choice but to just deal with this on his own.

After taking a few seconds to think he looked at the kids and began his explanation "You see you kids rely on your quirks way too much if you went up against anyone like the boss or eraser head you'd be toast. It's pretty much the reason why your principal sent you here. In the port mafia it doesn't matter what your quirk is or if you even have one at all"

All the students were stunned as they heard this, what Tachihara said, does that mean...

"Excuse me Mr Tachihara-"

"Just Tachihara's fine"

"When you said it doesn't matter what your quirk is or whether or not you had one at all does that mean-?"

"That there are members of the port mafia that are completely quirkless" Tachihara finished

Suddenly they all felt like ice cold water was dumped on all of them. That couldn't be right could it, even though the quirkless population was small in comparison to the people with quirks it was still quite rare. Even most police men had quirks of some kind and those small number who didn't were kept out of the line of fire.

They were all so dumbstruck they didn't notice the men in black that entered the room pulling in a large black box. Midoriya was more out of it that anyone else, after all he spent a large majority of his life being quirkless. He'd never met anyone who else who was as unfortunate as him.

The two mafia members went over to them thanking the men and opened the box looking through it. They didn't pay much attention to the students until they heard a loud explosion form Bakugo.

"WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT! THERES NO WAY A QUIRCKLESS LOSER COULD DO ANYTHING IN A FIGHT!" The blonde exploded angrily.

His classmates tried to jump in to calm him down from his out burst but it was no use. Gin and Tachihara had not been bothered at all with the former giving a deadpanned look and the latter rolling his eyes and scoffing at the display.

""Damn it can't believe the boss made us train this brats" he muttered sourly.

An elevator door opened to reveal the two infamous protégées of the even more double black. Form an outsider's perspective it looked like Akutagawa caught atsushi in a solid headlock and the younger male was trying to get himself free. Neither noticed they were already at their destination and all but ignored the multiple pairs of eyes that were on them.