I need to get drunk after this

Paul walked down the to the port where recent cargo had just arrived. There were some loads of spices and imported fruits nothing out of the ordinary. The workers were just milling around the ship.

"Listen, all you have to do here is search around the ship for anything strange. It's not uncommon to have a few unwanted stowaways on board. If you meet any hostiles you're free to use you quirks, but don't do anything stupid" he explained to the students following him dutifully.

"And one more thing" he pulled out his home turning it on and going through some pictures.

"See these men?" He showed them pictures of multiple shady dark cloaked men

"These men are part of an organized that's been causing problems lately and we suspect this could be them. Keep an eye out for anyone strange it could be anyone remotely suspicious, even the workers." And with that the man kept on walking to inspect the crates on the ship.

The students followed without a word and just started looking around. They were given permission to search bellow the ship as well so they spread out to cover more ground. They searched around the ship still not finding anything , but they then decided to look below deck and the bridge.

For some reason Todoroki and Bakugo had paired up (without even realizing it) and looked around the ship's engine room.

"Mister Verlaine's not really what you'd expect of a typical hero" Todoroki stated out of nowhere as he and his 'buddy' walked through the mechanical doors.

"I wouldn't have suspected that someone like him  was a hero. He really doesn't look that remarkable, I would have just guessed he was an average businessman"

"HEY SHUT IT ALREADY WILL YA!" Bakugo yelled out annoyed

This did faze the half and half student at all as he just continued to ramble on as if expecting Bakugo to join in to the conversation.

"What's also strange is that we've never heard of either of them or seen them. Even if it's not uncommon for underground heroes like Mr. Aizawa to not be recognized in public at least Midoriya might have known about them"

"Did you not hear me tell you to shut up or are you just deaf?" Bakugo said this time not yelling but more in a furiously calmer way but still having his irritated expression.

"I'm also curious about what their quirks might be. Since Dazai and Chuuya sent us out with them they might have exceptional power."

"Damn it icy hot!"

A large explosion blasted in the ship's engine, it was powerful enough to break through the hull allowing water to enter. Todoroki and Bakugo were forced back against the wall as high pressure water began to flood the room.

"Hey half and half do some thing already!" Bakugo struggled against the force of the water.

"Right!" Todoroki used his right side the freeze the entering water and freeze the hole shut keeping the ship from overflowing.

"What the fuck was that?!" Bakugo spat out some water that had got into his mouth as he fixed his gauntlets.

"Don't know could it have been an attack?"

"Tch no shit Sherlock"

Bang

Another loud explosion shook the ship, this time coming from up above. The two heroes rushed up to the deck to find gun fire raining down on them.

"Shit" They both cursed as the went back down for cover.

They peeked out enough to see multiple ship workers being gunned down but strange people wearing owl masks and cloaks.

The gun fire briefly stopped when a surge of electricity began to surround them and stunned them. Kaminari had just used his quirk when he took advantage of the fact he was hiding behind a crate that kept him hidden so he could make his move.

But this wasn't enough though as the shock had only lasted a few seconds and the villains were back on their feet.

Since Kaminari was stupidified after using his quirk on them he was pretty much a sitting duck as all he could do was mumble out incoherent nonsense.

Bakugo took this opportunity to blast off using his quirk and launch a big explosion from the stores up sweat in his gauntlets.

"SAY GOODNIGHT BASTARDS!"

But right when Bakugo was about to blast them right in the face he felt an incredible amount of weight fall onto his body. He collapsed not being able to keep himself upright, so did the rest of the goons, he could hear the faint sound of bones cracking and their guns had even managed to get crushed in the process.

"That's enough of that" came a voice from up above.

Bakugo managed to turn his head to see Paul practically floating in the sky with a blank expression on his face. The other students came out of their previous cover positions and went to check on their classmate.

"Bakugo are you alright!" Lida exclaimed alarmed.

The blonde growled able to get up after the weight had been lifted off of him "Can it four eyes!"

Paul landed down on the dark and pulled out his phone dialing a number.

"We able to catch them, mon Cheri" he said with a honey laced tone. They couldn't really make out much of what the conversation was about or who he was talking to but all they saw was him nodding and giving short answers .

"Right we'll be their soon"

He gathered all the students up as black cars showed up less than a minute later multiple men in black storming onto the boat and restraining the criminals. A few of them came with medical supplies to come treat any of the ship's workers who were shot.

"We are to return to the port mafia headquarters at once, we got what we needed"

"HOLD ON!" Bakugo stood in his way as he was try to leave

"JUST WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! WHO THE HELL WERE THOSE BASTARDS ANYWAY?!"

Paul didn't batt an eye at this and just side stepped the blazing student.

"It is none of your concern, you've received simple instructions to search the ship, lock out for any suspicious activity and catch any suspects. That is all. Now is when you are to return back to the mafia headquarters." He answered briskly.

"WHY YOU-!"

"Bakugo enough!" Many of his classmates tried to calm the infuriated blonde down but he didn't listen.

Paul just sighed tired of the whole situation "Good grief. I might need to get really drunk after this" he groaned.

Sorry for the late update I had a lot going on so it took a while to write. Regarding Paul and Chuuya's abilities are almost identical but Chuuya's is kinda stronger. Also there will be some changes in some characters and their personalities but it won't be drastic. Sorry for any spelling errors. Peace out ✌️.