Arrogance is a result of Ignorance

A day ago

The engine shut off as the car stopped in front of dingy warehouse located just outside of Yokohama.

Kouyou stepped out of the car opening her parasol over head and walked towards the building as he kimono flowed gracefully behind.

Though the meeting place was far from ideal, but it did seem fitting for their groups she entered through a small entrance way Kyoka informed her of and was met with a knife against her throat by a blond girl wearing a high school uniform.

She inwardly sighed at the action, it was so obvious she could've stopped it before the girl could even get a hold of her knife. But unfortunately for her, her orders from Dazai was to strictly keep her strength hidden.

As annoyed as she was she begrudgingly accepted the order to play weakling for now just so her boss could get a kick out of playing with the league as toys.

The girl behind her had a psychotic smile that showed her sharp canines "Mmmm...I'd sure loved to taste you're blood"

Resisting the urge to roll her eyes with all the will power in her body she pulled out a small crinkled note from her sleeve pocket and held it out.

"You had asked to meet me here, so here I am" she said casually.

Their man child of a leader got up from his sitting place on the barrel and came towards her. Tomura Shigaraki He was fairly young and matched the description Kyoka gave her.

"Are you the double agent of the part mafia the brat told us about?"

"Yes that is correct" she said with the practiced calm she had cultivated throughout her years.

Shigaraki grunted in response as he scratched radically at his neck. Kouyou turned her focus to the other members of the league, all of which she was given a full detailed description of their powers, backgrounds and unsavory personalities.

Dabi, formerly known as Touya Todoroki; oldest child of the number two hero Endeavor Enji Todoroki and  Rei Todoroki. He has three sibling one is a ua hero student in class1a. As far as she was concerned his whole motive for taking his Dabi persona is petty revenge against his father. His quirk is a deep blue flame that surpasses that of his father's but he lacks the heat resistance needed to use it resulting in permanent burns.

Kurogiri, a nomu created by doctor  Kyudai Garaki All for one's right hand man from the corpse of Oboro Shirakumo a former UA student who is Shigaraki's guardian. His quirk is quite useful which makes for good transportation.

Beside him was Shuichi Iguchi or spinner, his mutant type quirk gives him a lizard like appearance and allows him to use those lizard like attributes as well. He is seen as a competent member of the league since he is extremely loyal and much like the rest despises the hero society. He has a strong obsession with the hero killer stain as well.

Behind her with the knife still close up to her throat was Himiko Toga, she is the youngest member of the league and has quite the little reputation for her self. She has a psychotic streak of attacks and killing the people she claims to 'love' as well as drinking their blood. There were even some reports of her targeting specific students from class1a.

Atsuhiro Sako or known by his allies Mr compress, he is related to Oji Harima who was doubt as the bandit king who stole reached from heroes giving them to the poor. His quirk allows him to compress objects  into small spherical object which affects their weight while in contact with them. He can also use it on specific body parts.

Twice or Jin Bubaigawara, he has a very unstable personality and mental state due to the effects of his quick which is able to create multiple clones of himself and that can also include other people.

After Shigaraki had taken the paper in between his two fingers checking it, he looked back at Kouyou her at this point looked bored like this meeting was nothing but a chore.

The young male glared in her direction and called off the bloodthirsty girl "Toga quite it already. This made the girl pout childishly in return but followed his orders anyway "Aaaww but Shiggy I really wanted to taste some of her blood"

Resisting another urge to roll her eyes she said and decided to get right to business if she wants to get home for dinner with Yosano.

"I'm sure my apprentice has already approached you with the suggestion of an alliance"

Dabs scoffed "Yeah that brat found us a couple days ago, can't really tell wether she's brave or just stupid"

She was really itching to release golden demon on these degenerates already

"First off why is a well respected hero like you trying to form an alliance with us at all" Shigaraki questioned as he glared at her with distrust

"Well the answer is simple really, I want to rid this would of these so called heroes who parade around trying to promote peace and fairness when all they are, are just greedy pigs" she said with much venom in her voice

The league members were beginning to look more intrigued by this and listen more carefully. "Is that so? It is near unheard of that such a high ranking hero to go against the societal structure of the hero system. Why is it that you claim to hate them?" Kurogiri asked.

Kouyou gave a sharp smile that was almost similar to that of her boss's "I've resented heroes for as long as I could remember, all my life I've seen nothing but their selfish lust for fame and fortune. They have no right to the title of hero. I've made it my life purposes to bring down the hero filled society and free the people from this delusion."

"Hmm so you're saying you spent all you life plotting revenge on the heroes? What a waste. Aaahhh Such a dedicated woman you are!" twice said but his other personality immediately corrected himself afterwards.

"I've heard of All for ones imprisonment in Tarturus and the fight that ultimately ended in the retirement of japans former number one hero is a good stepping stone for you to increase your influence in Japan. Why not increase it tenfold by taking over Japans leading trade company?" She added

Shigaraki scoffed disinterested as he continued to scratch at his neck "Tch why the hell would we waste our time with the port mafia?"

"Shigaraki, perhaps you should try looking at the bigger picture here, imagine if we manage to take control of the main trade company that brings in multiple foreign resources and cut off the supply chain"

Unsurprisingly he still couldn't get it "Just get to the point already  Kurogiri" he snapped.

"If we could get the port mafia under out control we could do significantly damage to the Japanese economy and use the resources as funding. Not to mention we can use the port mafia and the whole off Yokohama as a new base of operations as well" Kurogiri explained further.

This was when shigaraki finally understood where he was going with this "You make a good point, if we take control of the port mafia will take the city next and gather more and more villains to use, after what that arrogant bastard Overhaul did well can finally teach him what happens when her crosses the league"

"Not to mention the city barely has any heroes at all! They're all probably a bunch of weaklings worth only good for their money. Shouldn't be long before we burn the city to the ground" he gave a nasty grin as all the other members began to fantasize about the massacre they were about to cause in the city.

'Those poor poor fools' Kouyou smirked little do they know what they have brought into themselves.

But as they say

Arrogance is just the result of ignorance.

Just if you were wondering Kouyou ranks seventh in the hero and the others rank in the top 15. Those like the sokuko and shin sokuko share a ranking since they're a duo. Paul and Ranbaud do to since they technically a duo too. Sorry for any spelling errors. Peace out ✌️.