Start a new

It hurts...

It was the only conscious thought that Dazai had it the moment. Lying on the cold floor in the one of the many floors in the building, he felt the shattered shards of glass piercing his skin through the bandages causing them to turn a red color from their original white.

But that didn't matter to him

Nothing else did right now. The man painfully dragged his broken body towards the opening of shattered windows to see.

To see if he was okay

Much to the brunettes horror his concerns turned to reality.

Down below lying in a pool of his own blood was his right hand man, former partner, Chuuya Nakahara

After Dazai had decided to complete his long awaited goal of finally dying. Chuuya just had to interfere out of all people. He came in flying at breakneck speeds and shove Dazai through the window into the building. But he had made contact with Dazai's skin nullifying his ability causing him to plummet to the ground without any time to reactivate it.

"Chu-" the words couldn't leave his mouth, well maybe it was a good thing. What was he supposed to say anyway, after all he was the reason why the red head, the most powerful ability user there is was dead.

At that moment Dazai thought of all his suicide attempts. All of which failed, no meat yet how close he was to finally doing it there had always been some form of interference much to his annoyance.

As much as he loves suicide, he loved the fiery man more. All the times he called him his dog, pushed all his possible buttons and hurt him in the worst possible ways.

He always seemed to come back. Be it his massive sense of loyalty or duty he had stayed by his side for many years no matter what bullshit Dazai would always put him through.

Dazai began to feel a wetness slide down his cheek.

Strange.

Even though it was raining Dazai was still inside the port mafia headquarters and there was no possibility of a leak.

It only took him a minute to realize it, that he, who was known as the demon prodigy, the head of the port mafia who was able to bring all of Yokohama to it's knees was crying. Shedding actually tears of pain and sadness, over someone who he had only been using as a tool from the moment they had met.

How pathetic.

Dazai continued to cry without making a single sound as he looked on in anguish as his dead partner laid unmoving.

It wasn't supposed to end like this

I was supposed to die. Not him

Chuuya

He was supposed to be the next boss.

Eventually after all his tears had dried up a few guard had stormed in all met with the same sight of the boss laying on the floor of shattered glass looking lifelessly out the window

They immediately got him some medical attention and called in some more of the high ranking members. But through all this Dazai had not reacted, only letting the treat his wounds and let them carry him out the room. He hadn't said a word to any of them, not responding to any of their attempts to communicate with him. Not even when Koyou tried talking to him.

Like he was just a shell of the man he used to be. Koyou knew from the moment she saw him that it was just a matter of time, that his days were numbered. He was known for his suicide attempts but it this moment their was nothing but death on his mind.