Departure

Once the students got the news of the trip to the port city there were a lot of mixed feelings. For the most part they were a little excited to go on a trip to the city that had close to no heroes around and learn about its inner workings. As well as the chance to see the Double black in action.

But many were uneasy still with the events of the training camp still fresh in their minds. There was also their parents to consider since many of them were reluctant to let some of their students continue their schooling at UA.

But what they didn't expect was for both Dazai and Chuuya to pay a visit to every single one of their homes to personally gain the permission of their parents to go on the trip. This was pretty unorthodox but since they had only taught one class they still couldn't get a clear sense of their personalities other than then their unique relationship.

Midoriya being the overall hero nerd he was, was more or less excited about the trip and learning more about the infamous duo as well as their hero agency and international business company the port mafia

So the morning of the day of the trip he forced himself out of bed trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes. He didn't really get much of it though, too anxious about the day's events.

Double checking his stuff he went down to the lobby where the rest of his fellow students were waiting as well.

"Hey everyone good morning...?" He trailed off distracted by all of the present students in the lobby lumbering around like undead zombies.

"Uh Ura-Uraraka are you okay..?" He asked unsure as he spotted the gravity student with ridiculously large eye bags. She was barely standing upright and Midoriya was getting a little concerned if she might fall over.

"Oh hi Midoriya I'm fine. I'm just really excited about this trip is all" she said unconvincingly while giving him a shaky thumbs up.

Midoriya tried going a weak smile in return, at least they were both in the same boat.

"Uraraka! You should've have gotten more sleep this isn't good for your health" a booming voice came from behind them. The spotted Lida coming towards them doing his usual robotic motions but Midoriya couldn't help but to shriek at the sight of him. His uniform wasn't in it's usual neatness and his glasses were a little crooked, his eyes were also blood shot signaling that he hasn't slept much either. Even with his usual strict persona he was clearly as nervous as the others

"Lida are you sure you're okay?" Midoriya asked his friend in concern

"Sure he is after all he's been up since six"" Kaminari said from his place lounging on the couch

"What?!"

"I was simply making sure all our things will be in Oder for when the teachers arrive" Lida justified while putting glasses on right

Turning to observe his classmates closely he noticed that though majority were here they weren't exactly up and ready, most of them were still half asleep and could barely keep their eyes opened

"Wait Kachan isn't here yet" Midoriya noticed his especially loud childhood friend wasn't here yet. Which was unlike him, knowing well enough he was a pretty early riser.

"Guys we're here" came a yell from the hallway.

"Damn it shitty hair quit yelling so early in the freaking morning!" An irritated voice said next. Both Kirishima and Bakugo joined them carrying their own travel bags. Both were looking a litttle better than the other students but still had slight eye bags.

"Sorry I kinda over slept, a little embarrassing. Thankfully Bakubro over here came in to wake me up!" He nudged his not so happy looking 'best friend'

"WHAT! LUKE HELL I DID I WAS JUST PASSING BY AND-!" Bakugo tried to protest but was silenced by a headlock given to him by his self proclaimed best friend

Fortunately enough for them the principal as well as Almight and Mr. Aizawa showed up just in time before the chaos was about to happen

"Good morning students! I hope you all got plenty of rest and are prepared for the journey ahead" the principal merrily said from his place on mR Aizawa's shoulders

Many off the students sweat dropped hearing this. If the principal was trying to make a joke it sure isn't funny.

"I'm here to thank you all for participating in this activity. I'm sure many off you are still feeling uneasy after what happened with the league of villains not too long ago but I promise this will not be repeated once you've entry Yokohama"

Some of the heavy tension on the students shoulders was lifted but there was still nervousness.

"But I must warn you. Though you will be under a hero agency their operations are foreign to us and though this may be a new experience for you it also means that you are completely out of your depth there. Yokohama is not like any other city. You must follow their every instruction. Not just Dazai's and Chuuya's but the other heroes working there as well. Do I make myself clear?"

None of the students failed to notice the complete shift in the principal's demeanor. His jolly smile was wiped of his furry little face in a second. He was dead serious and the students all but nodded promising to do as told.

"That's all you need to hear from me. I wish you all well on you dreams and become much stronger when you return. Remember to always go PLUS ULTRA!" And there he went

"Alright now I'll be taking attendance. Once I call your name bring over you bags and head to the bus outside" Aizawa drawled out.

Steadily all twenty students made it onto the bus as the teachers took care of their bags. Each of them picked out a seat and settled down.

Midoriya was sitting next to the ever so upright Lida, Uraraka was sitting next to Asui on the seats beside theirs in front of them was Shoji and Koda, Ojiro and Hagakure were sitting next to each other.

While at the far front Yaoyorozu and Jiro were sitting together. Tokoyami was sitting beside Todoroki since were was one of the most quiet people.

At the back of the bus was Kirishama sitting beside Bakugo on his right and Mineta on his left, he acted as a barricade between the two. Sato was sitting next to an extravagant Aoyama he could stop looking at his reflection.

Sero was sitting by the window next to Kaminari and Mina who were both coming up with the most outlandish theories about the mysterious heroes of Yokohama.

After the bus left UA grounds marking the beginning of their journey.

Midoriya didn't really join in the chattering of his classmates, he was too busy raking his brain for any possibilities of what this trip will hold for them.

"Yokohama huh?" He quietly whispered to himself.

The journey to Yokohama begins. This is where things will get a little more interesting trust me. Sorry for any spelling errors. Peace out ✌️.