Scars can heal

Eri walked hand in hand between Dazai and Chuuya, they had brought her down from the sky casino in a helicopter that was on standby. It was the first time she had ever been in one so she was kind of nervous throughout the whole ride. The sun had already set a while ago and the sky was instead filled with shining stars.

The flight to the port mafia headquarters had been roughly 30 minutes long and Eri had fallen asleep for a little while they were on the way and the slight jostling of the aircraft had woken her up.

After they entered they lead her through the hallways of the build up to their personal quarters. Opening the doors to their spacious living room, the light automatically turns on and they gently tugged her to enter with them.

"Alright Eri, from now on you'll be living with us alright?"

She nodded "okay then, first we're gonna get you a bath, there's a bit of blood and dirt on you so we need to get the sorted out okay?" Chuuya gently lifted her up as if she weighed nothing 'We gotta feed this kid' he thought. Eri struggled a little startled at being suddenly lifted up but she was able to settle into his arms rather quickly.

"Hey Mackerel, get some of her stuff would ya? We need some , clothes, towels, oils and a hairbrush" he all but ordered.

"Such a demanding chibi" the brunette grumbled but did it nonetheless, Chuuya ignored his comment and dutifully went into the bathroom to get the girl cleaned up.

"Alright kid come here, I'll need to take off those bandages"

Eri immediately shook her head frantically and tried to step away from him but had backed herself into the wall. She curled herself up into a small ball.

"Hey hey Eri, it's alright I promised that I wouldn't hurt you didn't I? But I need to take you bandages off so I can get you cleaned up, don't worry, I've helped Dazai with his bandages plenty of times before so I know what I'm doing." Chuuya gave her a reassuring smile. He held out his hand for her to reach out to him instead of approaching her.

"My-my q-quirk it can...it can hurt you" she said shrinking away.

His sapphire eyes softened "Come on, I'm a lot tougher than that, plus it's alright to have a couple of bumps in the road. I know this isn't easy on you but, can you please believe in us a little. Okay"

A little hand slowly reached out into his and the girl was able to get up.

"There you go kid, now let's get you out of that dress"

The girl was able to shed her clothing and allowed Chuuya to peel back her bandages. Underneath were multiple this scars crisscrossing over each other.

Chuuya felt a swell of anger in himself as he looked through all the scars that littered her small fragile body. He plotted out multiple ways to kill the bastard who did this to her painfully, hero be damned.

He noted the slight shiver in her and realized he'd let his expression slip onto his face "Eri I'm so sorry, I'm not mad at you I swear. I was just thinking of something, but it isn't you"

He turned on the faucet to the bath and let it fill up with warm water.

"I'm baaaaack!" Dazai bursted into the bathroom carrying all kinds of stuff "I found so many different oils! There's honey, lavender-and apple, apple seems like a good pick for her don't you think? And there's some shampoo, soap, conditioners and bath salts"

"Took you long enough moron!" Chuuya reprimanded

"But Chuuya it took me forever to find any of this stuff. Kouyou and Yosano put them in places so hard to find" he whined