Match the pace

"Does two really are amazing huh?" Sero said stretching his arms over his head hearing the satisfying cracks of his elbow.

"Yeah none of us came close to beating either of them" Kaminari said grimly as he sulked in the corner along with several other students.

"But I think their gonna win though. Lida is probably too fast for them to keep up with him, Midoriya's got both super strength and speed, Asui is pretty agile and it'll be hard to catch her, Uraraka is good with her zero gravity and Todoroki can use both his ice and fire" Ojiro summarized

Most of the students agreed but some still had their doubts at the possibility of them winning. They continue to chatter about the match's out come all coming up with their own predictions.

Bakugo watched this and just gave an annoyed snort "They won't win you morons, they don't stand a chance, none of use did" he said starring off at the screen monitor. His classmates just gawked at him not believing what they had just heard.

"Woah, did Bakugo just..."

"Admit that someone's stronger than him?"

Sero and kirishama both said shell shocked. But unfortunately the blonde had overheard them and was not happy to hear this "Don't put me on the the same level as you! You stupid extra I'll kill you!" He said with a murderous aura.

"You never change Bakubro" Kirirshima said swing his arm over the other's should ignoring his outraged cries.

Inside the training ground

Chuuya yawned rubbing his eyes a little "Is chibi getting tired now" Dazai asked smirking at him. Growling Chuuya flipped him off "No you stinky mackerel, just a little sleepy is all. Didn't get much sleep last night thanks to you" he said throwing in a glaring at the brunette who's smirk seemed to get wider "Aw But chibi wasn't complaining last night was he, If my memory serves me right I specifically remember you begging me to-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence!"

The two were interrupted by the sound of something charging straight towards them. Turning their gazes towards a corner they saw the blue haired student coming at them at high speeds with the use of the engine imbedded into his calves.

Four other students followed suit all coming from multiple directions surrounding. Dazai and Chuuya knew this wouldn't be like the others, other than the frog girl and the gravity girl the others will make it more worthwhile for them. Lida had good speed, Todoroki had a powerful quirk at his disposal and Midoriya's power... he would be fun to deal with along with his high intelligence.

Nodding at each other Dazai and chuuya silently communicated their plan and threw it into action.

Determination was radiating off the five students, this would be a walk in the.

Dazai watched waiting in anticipation for the two students before him to make there move, both Todoroki and Midoriya were on either side of him.

'This should be fun' he said mentally

In a split second the half fire half ice student summoned an entire glacier barely grazing Dazai's coat. He sweared under his breath and signaled his teammates "Now Midoriya!"

"Right" the greenette said with a glint of determination in his eyes and activated his power "Full cowling!" Throwing an explosive kick with great power. If he was a normal person Dazai's bones would have been shattered by the sheer force, but the bandages menace moved out of the way before he made contact.

"Hm so you still haven't been able to fully control it's power huh?" Dazai said absently. The green haired student haired this and his eyes widened fearing that he had accidentally revealed his secret to his new teacher "Dazai wait what do you-?"

Poke

Dazai poked the greenette in the forehead immediately deactivating his quirk. Filling the change Midoriya was able to catch on and tried to back out of his reach before he placed the handcuffs on him him. Thankfully Todoroki was able to react fast enough creating a ridge of ices between him and the Brunette pushing them both back.

After regathered his thoughts Midoriya turned to his teammate "Thanks Todoroki. I think I've figured out his quirk".

Todoroki blinked at him "really? What could it be?"

"Well I'm not sure it could have something to do with deactivating our quirks and it might be activated through touch" he explained

"So we have to fight him for a distance then?"

"Yeah though I'm not really sure how it works we might be able to cuffs on him if we wear him down enough and put them on with him noticing"

Todoroki nodded affirmatively "Alright then I'll keep him at bay with my ice" and short more ice spike at the lanky man

Chuuya felt the kicks coming each narrowly missing him. As an accomplished martial artist he had a good instinct in fight be it with or without your ability. He hadn't actively it yet cause wanted to see what the kids could do, Asui and Uraraka hadn't intervened quite yet they were both staying back right now.

Though Chuuya was a bit curious about their plan he was a little occupied dodge oh the several kicks being thrown his was. Lida had continued throwing kick after kick all missing and ended up destroying some of the ground under him. He didn't seem concerned by this and kept pressing on.

Chuuya then felt the urge to duck and did so with out thinking twice, his battle sixth sense has never lead him wrong. Backing away he had looked to what was thrown at him he saw mini pieces of debris floating in the air. Asui was using her frog tongue to slingshot them at him while Uraraka used her quirk to release her zero gravity increase the force of the rocks.

Chuuya gained a savage grin "Well guess you guys aren't a bunch of pushovers after all. As much as I hate to admit it that Mackerel was right, this is gonna be fun" while cracking his knuckles

In Yokohama Port Mafia Headquarters

"Since Dazai and Chuuya have been gone the criminals are getting bolder" a black haired woman with a butterfly clip in her hair. While swirling the wine in her glass. The woman was dressed in an office like uniform with a dress shirt, tie and a skirt with high heels. She also had a long doctor's coat with some blood stains on it though she paid no kind to them.

"How disgraceful all of them, nothing but fools thinking the city of Yokohama is left unprotected. Such scum" another woman said distastefully unlike her counter part she was wearing a traditional Japanese kimono.It was a beautiful crimson red with flower petals embroidered into it. Her hair was a light orange tied up into a bun held by pins. At her hip held a dangerous looking katana.

The tow continued chatting about the day's events after the Double black had left the city into Musutafu to meet the students of the famous hero school that have been getting a lot of unwanted attention this year.

"We should regroup with the others to plan tonight's patrol and make sure the young ones don't go out causing mayhem" the two began making their way out the office down the hall.

"Well they are their apprentices after all. They're so alike in the worst of ways" the dark haired woman chuckled while she then linked her fingers with the other woman as they both walked off into the darkness together.

Okay about the fight vs Dazai and Chuuya I'll be cutting that out sorry. I will be adding that it later on cause it will be a really important plot point as the story progresses but I'm sure you already know who won anyway. New characters guess who. Sorry for spelling errors. Peace out ✌️.