A small inconvenience

After introducing themselves Ranbaud and Paul had gone on to explain the precautions relating to their training for the day.

"There has been a recent disturbance at some of the ports in Yokohama they are often frequented by the port mafia. We are going to investigate the areas to see what had been happening". Ranbaud explains

Midoriya shyly raised his hands and was given the go to talk "Um mister what do you think could be causing the disturbances?"

"We suspect it to be the work of a a villain organization which was formed in Tokyo. They've been repeatedly coming to Yokohama to steer up trouble" Rando answered grimly

"Once we find them it shouldn't take long to deal with the problem" Paul finally spoke up for the first time. He had an arrogant and serious air around him that made some of the students shift nervously.

"If you don't mind me asking what are our students meant to be doing will tailing you on your mission. They're still students and don't have the provisional licenses yet" Aizawa asked narrowing his eyes on the duo.

"On the regards of whether or not they will be able to use their quirks, the port mafia has acquired permits which allows these students to use their quirks freely under the pretense of self defense. This will only be in the city and during their training." Rando explained pulling out an official document

"WHAT!!??" Everyone blurted out shocked

"HELL YEAH FINALLY OI CAN BLOW THOSE BASTARDS UP!!" Bakugo yelled out excitedly

"W-wait...so what you're saying is that the students will be able to use their quirks without a provisional license while their here!?" Almight could believe what he was hearing.

"Under controlled conditions of course" Ranbaud added

The students muttered amongst themselves all not expecting this new piece of news but were very happy they'll be able to use their quirks.

"We should stop wasting time and get going, the sooner we head their the quicker we'll be able to get rid of the problem" Paul said as he impatiently tapped his foot on the carpeted ground.

"Right let's head out now. Since there are separate locations we will be splitting you into two groups lead by either me or Paul. We'll go to the two sites to start our investigations."

And with that the twenty students were split into teams of ten and were lead down separate parts off the city after receiving a quick lecture from Aizawa and a good luck from Almight they were on their first training mission.

Rando his group down a pretty quiet part of the city with not many people. The students trailed behind him a little all chatting excitedly with each other. Midoriya jogged up to get a little closer to rando wanting to know more about him.

Gingerly he pulled out his note book and asked the man " Excuse me Mister-"

"Rando is just fine really, My name is a little hard to pronounce in Japanese and it's what most people call me" Rando cut him off

"Wait so you're not Japanese?"

"No me and my partner are from France, we came here looking for work"

"Really why not just be a hero in France?"

"Well there were some internal issues with the government which negatively affected our hero work, so we just decided to start over here in Japan and we're offered to work in the port mafia"