City of Mystery

The ride had felt like an eternity. Aizawa and Almight sat at the very front close to the bus driver discussing something.

The students at the back just made idle conversations mostly talking about the trip. Some had decided to take a nap trying to get some of the sleep they missed out on last night.

"Hey guys what do you think the port mafia is gonna be like?" Kaminari asked looking over the seat.

"I have no idea, I mean we barely know anything about Dazai and Chuuya. I doubt we have much to work with here" Sero said shrugging

"Yeah I mean there isn't really much info of them online either." Mina said waving her phone up.

"They really are secretive, ribbit" Asui said placing her finger on her chin

"Yeah if I didn't know better I'd think they were underground heroes" Hagakure said joining in the conversation.

Soon the rest of the class began talking about the mysterious heroes in the just as mysterious city.

"Hey guys I just found an official Yokohama blog related to the Port mafia"   Midoriya called over a few seats ahead. While he was trying to dig further for more Information related to the double black and the port mafia he found this blog posted by an anonymous someone.

It had some vague details regarding the day to day of the only hero agency in the city. It unfortunately didn't have any more personal information on the members of the port mafia.

Everyone took this chance to go to the blog the greenette showed them getting the same info he got. They looked through it seeing some random facts and details that were pretty much useless.

Even though they were a little bummed out about not finding out more about the cryptic hero agency they didn't let that get them down

"Man I still can't believe we're doing to be working alongside actual heroes" Kirishima said all excited

"Yeah I hope it's gonna be like our internships" Mina said bubbly

"Yeah this should be awesome!" Kaminari cheered

An hour or two pass. They were beginning to see the change in scenery around them as they were heading closer and closer to their destination.

They students were staring out the window some pointing out funny looking clouds and some animals along the way. Soon enough the tall skyscrapers came into view as they began their entry in to the city.

They spotted many people milling around the city, shops and cafes opened as cars drove by. The city was really beautiful, it brought this sense of calmness upon them. Men, women and children were all walking around smiling and laughing with piggy a single shred of fear.

Seeing this made Midoriya smile. This was the kind of world he's always wanted to make. A world where people can keep of smiling.

The bus made a beeline to the five jet black building at the center of the city. The building didn't have any gates or walls surrounding it, but there were many guards circling the area.

After coming to a stop in the court yard in what they could guess was the main building the doors opened and the teachers signaled for them to get off.

Alright students we were told to head  inside and there should be someone waiting for use. So as the grabbed their thing they made their way to the entrance of the building meeting a few men standing guard at the two large double doors.

Almight and Aizawa didn't really know what to do or say "H-Hello it's a pleasure to meet your we're from-" before Almight could say anymore one of the men pressed his palm against a scanner on the side of the door causing the two automatic doors to open up revealing an extravagant looking lobby with red carpets.

A well dressed woman sitting at a large expensive mahogany desk at the front front of the room. She was busy typing away at her computer paying the no attention.

Unsure of what to do Almight walked to the front desk while Aizawa stayed back with the kids.

"I'm excuse me miss, sorry to bother but we came here from UA to meet with the pro heroes here" he said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

The woman looked up from her computer and gave a considerable look. "Hm...right they did mention the arrivals of a few guests today" she said typing something on her computer real quickly.

"There it is, wait here your escort should be here in a moment to guide you around the building. The double black are currently away on a business meeting and won't be back until later tomorrow evening " she called another office clerk to lead them over to a seating area while a couple of men dressed in black came to take their bags off somewhere. Everyone sat in the extremely comfortable velvety red couches waiting in their guid to show up.

While the students chatted amongst themselves Aizawa pulled Almight away to talk to him separately.

"Hey how do you things are looking so far?" Alight asked while wiping some sweat off his brow.

Aizawa narrowed his eyes looking around the the building spotting several cameras and security guards "Everything about this seems off, they're the ones who made the arrangement with the principal yet they aren't even here. Of course they'd pull off a stunt like this. But have you noticed something?"

"Noticed what"

"Have you noticed that nobody seems to know who you are. Even if you aren't in your usual form, the fight between you and All for one was broadcasted nation wide. They should be at least a handful of people who recognize you."

Almight thought about what he said

"Rather than just not recognizing you...it looks to me they don't really care who you are"

"EVERYONE GET ON THE DANM GROUND!!!" Came from the entrance.

The doors hade been blasted open with what they guessed was some kind of bomb. Three intruders stormed in all dress in black military uniforms wearing masked concealing their identities.

One of them dashed to the receptionist putting a knife against her throat keeping her in place. The other to knocked the guards down with one using a strange quirk that hard purple energy surrounding him that generated a form beating the guards down. The other one shot at the guards using two powerful looking machine guns killing them.

The students were horrified and froze at the spot for seconds. Once they snapped out of it they finally processed the fact that they were being attacked and a civilian was being held hostage.

Almight and Aizawa were thinking of was to defuse the situation, both being very experienced heroes knew well that these kinds of situations were delicate and one wrong move could get someone killed.

"WE'RE HERE FOR ONE REASON! WE'RE LOOKING FOR THOSE BASTARDS THE DOUBLE BLACK! IF THOSE FUCKERS DON'T SHOW THEIR FACES HERE IN FIVE MINUTES WE'RE GONNA BLOW THIS PLACE SKY HIGH!" One of the intruders yelled as he waved around a small remote control with a singular button on it.

That was when everyone noticed all the explosives strapped on all three off them.

"Damn it" Aizawa cursed

"From what I can tell looks like it's personal, it's not too uncommon for heroes to gain enemy over the years." He said beginning to sweat

"Guys what should we do?" Kaminari said shaking

"We have to do something we can't just let this slide" Kirishama said beside the electricity user.

"But what though?" Hagakure said terrified

Midoriya was frantically examining the situation trying to find any solutions. He could let this happen. He couldn't let someone die

He had to save her

That it for this chapter and see if you can go ahead and guess the new characters coming up. This is really similar to the second episode to the actual bsd anime and it's honestly one of my favorites. Sorry for any spelling errors. Peace out ✌️.