T is for Trauma

A few of the guys split up and decided to go to the Yamashitacho park. They found an ice cream stand and decided to get some.

"So far this has been a really chill day" Kirishima said licking his ice cream.

"Yeah didn't really expect it to be so laid back" Kaminari added

"THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME!" Bakugo yelled as he held on to his ice cream cone so hard it almost cracked.

"Calm down Bakubro, we're supposed to be relaxing" Kirishima patted the blonde's shoulder

"DON'T CALL ME THAT WEIRD HAIR WE SUPPOSED TO BE TRAINING NOT SLACK AROUND LIKE LAZY DIPSHITS!" Bakugo kept screaming.

"Hey! Your hairs like mine!"

"QUIET!"

"Bakugo you shouldn't be causing a scene in such a public location" Lida reprimanded while air chopping

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO FOUR EYES!"

They went back and forth like this for a while. They walked around the park talking about the latest movie releases, new hero merch and etc. they took a couple of pictures admiring the land scape.

Until something or rather someone caught the attention of a certain purple haired student.

That was often not (never) a good thing

"W-Wooooow, hey guys check out that babe" Mineta said as drool pulled down his his mouth, with a hypnotized gaze he pointed out to a red haired woman standing near a tall tree. She was were a long flowing kimono that hid what Mineta could only guess were endless curves. She stood facing away from them with a red parasol over her head talking to a taller blonde man.

"Man what a lucky guy he is " Kaminari whined

Mineta's eyes suddenly darkened as an aura of malice began to emit from his small body. "That bastard..."

He slowly reached up his head for his sticky balls "...Doesn't deserve to be speaking to such a gorgeous woman, let alone banging her!" He finished outraged as he tried to dash at the man but was stopped by Kirishima holding him back.

"Dude chill out!" The hardening student yelled

"Man what's gotten into you!" Ojiro sweat dropped

"Mineta this behavior is vulgar and unacceptable, you shouldn't stare at people like that!" The blue haired robotics student continued.

Then the blonde haired man turned to them so they got a look at his face. He had icy blue eyes that saw right through them. His features reminded them of someone they'd met before but the couldn't quite remember, he also looked very wealthy like majority of the people they've seen so far.

He gave them a heavy glare which made them stiffen up with slight fear, his eyes suddenly began to soften which made them confused.

They then were able to realize that he wasn't even looking at them but past them.

They turned to look at what the man was so fixated on and saw a tall pale man with long straight black hair that reached his waist. He was wearing a long thick brown coat with white earmuffs covering his ears, he looked liken he was in the middle of the worst snow storm ever.

He was approaching the blonde haired man with long strides, once the two reached each other the dark haired man wrapped his arms around the blonde's shoulders while the other wrapped his around the man's waist. The two then leaned in giving each other a long passionate kiss.

At this point the boys were just staring in pure shock. Wasn't the guy dating that lady?!

They lasted quite some time like that. When it seemed like things were about to get more graphic the boys nervous shifted away wanting to leave the scene as soon as possible.

"Guys should we...?" Ojiro suggested

"Yeah let's go" Shoji agreed looking more than a little traumatized.

They were about to take their leave when they noticed they were missing someone.

"Um...guys where did Mineta go?"Ojiro asked

"My lady would you do me the honor of making you mine?" Mineta stood on one knee offering a rose to her. In his head he was a charming prince offering a lovely blushing princess a token of his love.

Which was far from the reality.

"How crude" the woman said as she covered her mouth

"Paul! Arthur! It's time to leave" the woman called over the two men still wrapped around each other shoving their tongues down the other's throat not caring if anyone was looking.

Finally breaking up the blonde man Arthur or Paul took the dark haired man's hand walking back to the woman "Let's go Mon Cheri"

The three then disappeared off somewhere.

"Weird" most off the guys thought as they left the park carrying a sulking Mineta in tow.

"They'll pay. They all pay those damn homos" he continued to mutter darkly.

Strolling through the streets of the city, Midoriya and the rest of the boys of class1a were at a complete loss of what to do. After splitting up with the others they headed down a shopping district near the port mafia HQ.

They were chatting mindlessly as they discussed what to do. Midoriya was busy brushing through his notes, he hadn't been able to right down much about the heroes he'd met so far in the port mafia.

As he was walking he bumped hard into someone causing them to fall and dropping his notebook.

"Ah! Are you okay I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going and-!" The person repeatedly apologized as he helped Midoriya up

"No it's alright I'm the one who's supposed to be apologizing" Midoriya smiled

"But still I'm sorry" the man said bowing

He was average in height and had pale skin . He had choppy white hair that was cut irregularly with a long bang hanging on the side. His eyes were purple at the top and blended into a yellow shade at the bottom. He was wearing a dark  brown coat over a white dress shirt tucked into his black pants underneath, his belt was also hanging out giving the appearance of a tail. He had black suspenders and fingerless gloves to finish the look.

"Oh you dropped this" the man bent down to pick up Midoriya's notebook that fell when they collided.

"Yes thank you very much!" He took the notebook and bowed in thanks

"So what's your name?" The man suddenly asked

"Uh my name is Izuku Midoriya" he answered standing up straight on reflex

"It's nice to meet you Midoriya, my name is Atsushi Nakajima"

Okay just to be clear the bsd character designs will change a little from time to time and I will be either using the designs from the original bsd series or the beast au as well as the official art. Sorry for any spelling errors. Peace out ✌️.