Unspoken - {A Larry Stylinson...

By Bellanote34

Harry Styles is know world wide for singing with One Direction. So stress comes with the job right? After too... More

Unspoken - {A Larry Stylinson love story}
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Epilogue

Chapter Seven

11.2K 272 261
By Bellanote34

Chapter Seven

Harry's POV

I snuggled further into pillow as I heard a knock on the door, I knew it was way too early to be getting up, I just wanted to sleep for a little while longer. I sat up in bed and yawned slightly, looking over at Louis' bed, he had been acting odd the whole time we've been in Ireland. Tomorrow was going to be our last day in Ireland, then we would preform in Mancheaster, I think going there would probably cheer Louis up a bit.

Eleanor was a students in Mancheaster, which meant Louis could go see her, I think he missed seeing her. I still didn't like Eleanor, but it was probably just because I was falling in love with Louis, which I knew would probably just cause trouble for me. I yawned quietly and began to get out of bed, Louis didn't seem interested in answering the door, I wanted to talk to Paul about getting my own room instead of sharing with Louis.

I didn't mind sharing with Louis of course, I just sometimes had the feeling I was annoying him, and I'd rather have my own room anyways. Louis just didn't seem to like me very much, but I didn't get why, maybe we were never really good friends. But I knew that wasn't true, Niall had been helping me try to get my memory back, we'd do that when Louis was on the phone so I didn't listen in on him.

I heard another knock on the door and sighed, figuring I better go see whose knocking, I grabbed my robe and pulled it on. It was a little cold this morning to be honest, and I was only wearing boxers, another reason I wanted my own room was to sleep naked. I walked other to the door, making sure I didn't looked stupid, before opening the door up.

"Eleanor?" I said in shock, staring at the brunette in front of me.

"Hey Harry." Eleanor said and smiled at me "Sorry if I woke you, I wanted to surprise Louis."

"Oh.. Yeah, his in bed. Probably awake, he's just in a mood and didn't want to answer the door." I informed her and stepped aside to let her in.

Eleanor smiled as she walked past me, heading towards Louis' bed, I sighed to myself and headed into the bathroom. I figured I'd let them have their moment, plus I needed to pee, I shut the bathroom door and sighed. I needed to calm down a little bit, I was a little jealous that Eleanor was here, I knew I shouldn't be in love with Louis though.

I sighed and quickly went to the bathroom, slowly washing my hands when I was finished, I wanted to give Louis and Eleanor a little alone time. I grabbed my tooth brush and tooth paste, trying to kill sometime, it was early and we had to meet in the lobby in about an hour. I finished brushing my teeth and looked in the mirror, gasping slightly when I saw my appearance, I had tears staining my cheeks.

I sniffled slightly and wiped my eyes, looking at myself in the mirror for a minute, how did I not know I was crying? I sighed and looked down at the scar on my bare wrist, I had taken to wearing bracelets on wrist, Liam had suggested when I was feeling nervous about the scar. It had been a good choice, Niall said I used to wear a lot of bracelets, which I sort of remembered a bit.

I took a took breath as I looked back in the mirror, making sure my eyes weren't red or puffy, luckily they weren't. I ran a hand though my hair and stepped out the bath roo, going towards my bed, before I could reach my bed a I froze. Louis and Eleanor were kissing rather heavily, I swallowed thickly and stood there, staring at them like a deer caught in the head lights.

"Harry!" Louis said as he pulled away from Eleanor, both blushing.

"S-sorry.. J-Just getting dressed." I stuttered out and began getting my clothes from my suitcase.

I pushed back my hair and pulled a beanie on, wanting to leave the room as quickly as I could, I felt awkward being in the room with them. I grabbed a white white shirt and threw it on, not caring about what I was wearing, I grabbed some pants and quickly pulled them on. I needed to get out this room, I could feel my heart beat quickening, I grabbed my phone and began heading out the room.

As I was leaving Louis called out to me, but I didn't care, I just wanted out the room. I closed the door and let out a sigh, being in there was really uncomfortable, and I didn't want to see Louis and Eleanor kissing anyways. I sighed and ruffled my hair, heading down the hall slowly, I heard a shout and turned around. Paul was on the other end of the hallway, who I was happy to see, I needed to talk to him.

I shoved my hands in my pockets, watching as Paul walked towards me, as he did so Niall came out his room and stopped Paul. They were whispering about something, but I couldn't tell what they were talking about, Niall kept glancing over at me. I bit my lip and looked down at me feet, I felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped slightly, looking behind me. Zayn was standing behind, smiling as he headed towards his room, why wasn't he in his room?

"Hey Harry." Paul said as he came over to me.

"Hey Paul.. Um I was wondering." I said and looked at Paul 'Could I stay in a room with someone else? Like maybe Niall?"

"I'll uh, sort something out." Paul said as we headed to the elevator and got in "Any reason why you don't wanna share with Louis anymore?"

"I just.. Niall's been helping with my memory." I aid quietly and looked down "Louis just ignores me. I spend a majority of my nights in Niall's room anyways."

"Okay. I'll have something arranged for you both. And Niall's a good guy for helping you out." Paul said gently.

I smiled softly and nodded, Niall was really the only one out of the boys nice to me, Liam and Zayn were nice too, but they fought with each other too much to talk to anyone else. Louis was just too moody to hang out, I sighed quietly and pulled out my phone, checking to see if I had any messages. The first one I saw was the daily one from my mum, asking if I was okay, it always cheered me up.

I smiled softly and began replying to my text messages, chuckling at a few goofy ones from Nick, I remembered him surprising well. Niall had really been helping me with memory, I could remember a lot of stuff that happened before the XFactor, my mum helped me on that one. Liam had suggested to her when we last saw each other, to send as many home movies as possible, it was nice staying up late with Niall and watching them.

I smiled and stepped out the elevator, following Paul out to the cars, the fans were going crazy. I put my phone away and waved to them, they started going even crazier, the body guards where trying to calm them down. I smiled softly and went over to a group of them, signing a few of their posters and CDs, I had time to kill until the others came down from their rooms.

I finished signing things and began taking pictures, as I got ready to take another picture, I saw the other boys come out. I smiled widely as I saw Louis come out alone, which I was kinda happy about for some reason. I finished taking pictures and got into one of the cars, Louis decided to sit next to me, which I thought was a little strange really.

"Surprised to see Eleanor?" I asked and looked over at Louis.

"A little.. I needed to see her anyways." Louis mumbled and looked out the window "You busy tonight?"

"Um.. Niall and I were gonna hang out in his room, why?" I asked and looked over at Louis.

"I need he room tonight." He said blankly and kept looking out the window.

"Oh.. Okay. I'll take myself to Niall's room. I was planning on moving rooms aways." I said and stared at him.

Louis kept looking out the window, not bothering to even notice what I said, I sighed and looked away from Louis. He was deep in thought about something, it was obvious he didn't want to be bothered, so I wasn't going to bother talking to him. I glanced other at Louis then looked down at my lap, it was hard to pretend I wasn't in love with him, I really didn't know what to de about it anymore.

I sighed and ruffled my hair slightly, I turned in my seat and looked in the back row, Niall was busy texting on his phone. I smiled softly and watched him, he was probably talking to his mum, I chuckled lightly and looked over at Zayn and Liam. They seemed to be whispering about something but I wasn't sure, they were always arguing about something, but Zayn had been looking rather happy today.

"Hey Liam? Can I talk to after the concert today?" I asked, getting his attention.

"Erm, yeah. Of course." Liam said and nodded slowly.

I really needed to talk to someone about Louis. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

"Thanks." I said as someone headed me a towel.

I took the towel and wiped the sweat off my face, we had just finished one of our last shows in Ireland, it had been a lot of fun while we were here. Niall seemed to having the time of his life, it was nice to see him happy, it put me in a good mood. I smiled slightly as I made my way to the dressing room, I was pretty tired, which is why I was looking forward to getting some sleep tonight. Last night I didn't sleep much, me and Zayn had a long talk, we've been trying to stop fighting.

That hadn't been going that well, at least not in private, we hadn't fought in front of the others all day. I yawned as I went into the dressing room, sitting down on the large couch, Niall was already in here changing, I smirked slightly and wolf whistled at him. Niall turned over and jumped slightly when he saw me, obviously thinking he was alone in here, I chuckled lightly and shook my head.

"Don't let Zayn hear you doing that." Niall warned me as he put a shirt on.

"Relax. His talking with Paul." I said and laughed "And besides, he knows I like teasing you."

Niall laughed and grabbed his phone, I began stretching out as Louis and Harry came in, Louis was on the phone. He was probably talking with Eleanor, I don't think Harry is very happy about having to move rooms tonight, but Louis had been a little unbearable lately. I sighed quietly and looked away from Louis, but he was leaving again anyways, Niall stood up from his chair and went over to Harry. He had something in his hand, he stood it front of Harry and held it out, I recognised it as a hotel room key.

"Here's the spare. I'll have your things moved into my room, okay?" Niall said and smiled "See you later!"

Niall waved goodbye to Harry as he left, shutting the door behind him, at least I know now Harry won't be alone tonight. We had all been worried about Harry, he seemed sad almost all the time, he only looked happy on stage. Louis on the other hand distanced himself, but only since the tour started, he still wouldn't tell me what happened the night of Harry's accident.

I didn't lan on telling Harry what I knew either, it would just upset him if he found out, although I tried not to think about that night as much as I could. Louis had been a wreak when me and Zayn showed up and the hospital, me and Zayn had been arguing on the phone when I got Louis' text, even if I could barely understand it. Luckily though, Niall had resent the text in proper English, me and Zayn had both screamed at the same time.

Louis was in a bad state, Niall told us he had tried stopping the bleeding himself, a nice nurse had lent Louis a clean shirt. I sighed slightly and shook my head, not wanting to think about the rest, it was a bad night for everyone. I yawned slightly and looked over at Harry, he was sitting in a chair, staring at his feet. I frowned and got up from the couch, just as Zayn came in the room, he had a slight slight smile on his face.

"Ready to go babe?" Zayn asked.

"Erm, I'll meet you outside. Me and Harry need to have a talk." I said and looked at Zayn.

Zayn stood there for a minute as he looked at me, he slowly nodded and left the room, closing the door behind him. I went over to Harry and gently touched his shoulder, causing him to jump slightly, I bit my lip and pulled my hand away. I had scared him a little bit there, Harry looked at me and sighed, looking back down at him lap.

Harry ruffled his hair and motioned me to sit down, I grabbed a chair and pulled it over next to Harry, I sat down and looked at him. Harry seemed really nervous, I had no idea why though, I wasn't sure what he wanted to talk about with me. He took a deep breath and  looked up, trying find the right words to say to me, and he finally found them.

"I'm in love with Louis."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think? I really want feedback on this one so please comment? I work hard on my story and I don't feel like people don't care that I do.... But whatever. Comment if you want.

-Katie xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394 59 16
Enemies waited for eachother's love ❤️
52.4K 837 30
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are best mates, best mates and nothing more. Louis is dating Eleanor, and the thought of them together makes Harry s...
60K 1.2K 14
Louis and Harry had finally admitted their feelings for one another and had just started a serious relationship, but would everyone be as understandi...
4.7K 93 11
Have u heard of the boy band One direction? If u haven't its made up of 4 British and 1 Irish guys. Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Liam Pa...