Meeting You || Hwang Minhyun

By haohao_hearteu

"So you think I'm handsome and all, huh?" He smirked. "N-no it's not what you think....." More

INTRODUCTION
1: Meeting you
2: Cold
3: I will do whatever you want
4: Project work
5: So cold, such a jerk
6: Stuck together
7: Are you okay?
8: Worried
9: Cockroach
10: Father
11: Amusement park
12: Ohh so you want to eat yourself?
13: New student
14: Holding hands
16: Trip
17: Baby
18: It's really hot here
19: Min-eun
20: Horror movie
21: Kiss
22: Ignoring
23: Maths
24: Planning
25: Sort out
1kπŸŽ‰
26: Movie date
27: you're so pretty!
28: Hyejin
29: Hanging out together
30: Blushing
31: Pancakes
32: Sharing our moments
33: getting shy, aren't we?
34: group study
35: I love her
Not an update!
36: Birthday #1
37: birthday #2
38: Can I?
please read!!
39: you forgot something
New book!!

15: Son in law

59 3 0
By haohao_hearteu

MINHYUN'S POV

We were peacefully eating our icecreams while holding hands. I don't know what has gone into me, I just felt the urge to hold her hands.

She break the silence and said "um...m-my hands are g-getting s-sweaty"

"It's fine" I said while smiling.

"You are smiling??? Omg..." She widening her eyes.

"So what? I'm also a human, I also smile" i said.

"No but it's really shocking to seeing you smile, coz i haven't see you smile before" she said.

"Tskk" i scoffed.

"By the way, you look good when you smile" she said while smiling.

She likes my smile?? Then i should smile often....

Suddenly her phone started buzzing. She picked it up and said "hello, appa?"

"Oh okay, I'll be right there" she said and end the call.

"Um...i have to go" she said.

"Let me walk you home" i said.

"No it's okay, i can go by myself" she said.

"I don't like repeating myself" I said and stood up. She also stood up and we started walking.

"Y-you can let go of m-my hand" she uttered.

"I don't want to" I said.

"By the way, Where is your house?" I asked.

"Just keep walking straight then left" she said.

"Okay" I said.

"Ha eun?" I heard someone said from behind. Ha eun looked at me while frowning her eyebrows and then we both looked behind and saw Yeonjun with widen eyes.

"O-oh Y-yeonjun?" Ha eun said trying to let go of my hand but I held her hand more tightly.

"Why are you two holding hands?" He asked.

"A-actually it's no-" i cut Ha eun off and said coldly "do you have any problem?"

"Um...no but it's just weird......are you two dating?" he asked.

"What if we are?" I said.

"Y-yeonjun we'll get g-going I'll see you tomorrow..... bye bye" ha eun said.

"Oh okay bye" Yeonjun said.

And then we started walking. We didn't talk on the way but I can feel that she wanted to ask me something.

"What is it?" I asked.

"W-what?" She said.

"You want to ask me something. Tell me what is it?" I asked.

"Umm....why didn't you denied when he asked if we are dating?" She asked.

"I didn't agree with him either" I said.

"But you didn't denied it either" she mumbled.

Tskk....cute.

She suddenly stopped.

"Why did you stop?" I asked.

"We're here" she said.

"Ohh okay"

"So....byeee" she said.

"Hmm bye bye" I said.

She nodded But didn't moved a bit.

"Now go" I said.

"Umm...but let go-" she said.
But suddenly a lady behind Ha eun and said "ohh my god.... Ha eun?"

Ha eun turned back and suddenly yanked my hand and said "e-eomma?"

Wtf.... I'm dead now.....

Her mom came towards us and said "who's this handsome boy? Is he your boyfriend?.....goshh why didn't you tell me about him?"

"Noo.... it's not what you think... he's just my friend" Ha eun said.

"Don't lie... I saw you two holding hands" her mom said while hitting her on shoulder playfully.

"Eomma!!" Ha eun whined.

"Hey Ha eun's boyfriend! Aren't you going to introduce yourself to me?" Her mom asked.

"Hello! I'm Hwang Minhyun" I said while bowing and smiling.

"Even his name is handsome" her mom said.

"Ah...thank you" I said.

"Have you eaten?" Her mom asked.

"Yes. He did. Right?" Ha eun said.

"Um...not yet" I said.

"That's great! We were about to have dinner....why don't you join us?" Her mom asked.

"But mom-" I cut Ha eun off and said smilingly "yeah sure, why not"

"Okay great, let's go inside" her mom said and we went inside. I saw a man in his 40s doing some work on his laptop. Hmm....he must be her father.

Then he looked at Ha eun and said "princess, you're back?"

"Yess appa!" Ha eun said smilingly.

Then her dad looked at me while frowning his eyebrows and asked "who's this young man?"

"Appa he's-" Ha eun's mom cut her off and said "he's her beloved boyfriend"

"Eomma! He's not my boyfriend! I already told you" Ha eun again whined.

"Shut up! No need to lie. I know everything" her mom said.

"So, young man what's your name?" Her dad asked.

"Hello uncle! My name is Minhyun, nice to meet you" I said while bowing.

"Hmm.... okay" her dad said.

"Okay now let's eat dinner, you guys sit and I'll serve" her mom said.

Then we all sit at dining table. I sat beside Ha eun and her dad sat opposite side of us. Then her mom serve us dinner and she also sat down beside Ha eun's father.

We all started eating our dinner.

While eating her mom asked me "Minhyun how's the food?"

"It's really delicious!" I said with smile.

"Ohh! I'm glad you like it" her mom said while smiling.

"By the way, what does your parents do?" Her father asked.

"Um....a-actually I'm not close with my dad beacuse of some reasons and my mother...... she's no more" I said.

"Ohh.... I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have asked you this" her dad said worriedly.

"No no it's okay" I said.

"By the way son in law! You're so handsome, I'm still in shock that how did she even got you" her mom said trying to change the topic.

Omg....son in law??....goshhh..her mom is so sweet..... I like her.

"Haha...thank you!" I said with smile.

"Eomma??? What are you saying? son in law??" Ha eun asked with wide eyes.

"I mean soon to be son in law" her mom said.

I heard Ha eun sighing....

Haha... she's looking so done with her mom right now.....it's cute.

Then we all finished our dinner and I said "thank you so much aunty! It was so delicious..... I think I should go now"

"What? You're going?. You can stay here for night if you want. I don't have any problem" her mother said.

"No, it's okay. I'll stay here some other time" I said while smiling.

"Okay, please visit us again. I would be so happy" her mom said.

"I will, thank you" I said while bowing.

"Ha eun go and bid him goodbye" her dad said.

Then she come and when we reached outside she asked "yahh! They misunderstood us....why didn't you denied it?"

"Cause I don't want to.....now byeee, take care and good night" I said ruffled her hair and started walking.

"Yahhh! You messed up my hair" she shouted from back.

I turned my face back and winked at her.

"Eww" she dramatically said.

______________________________________

Yoiii! How are y'all? I hope you are doing well. Stay safe and healthy.

ENJOYYY ❤️

보라해💜

Okay bye byee💃💃💃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 1.1K 87
"That's the difference. You may think, just going to this school makes you a Royal but no. They are the true Royals. They not only own this school bu...
30.6K 846 37
Sequel to Belle of the Night. Five years after your marriage, you are living in the castle with Nightmare and the others. Everything was perfect unti...
109K 3.6K 32
"The difference between you and me is that you belong in the light and I, Backstage." :: Going Seventeen has gone a step further to create the ultima...
355K 12.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...