π”‡π”¦π”žπ”ͺ𝔬𝔫𝔑𝔰

Von SimplySafs

The lights were booming, the city was alive, and the nights were passionate in good old Las Vegas Nevada! Si... Mehr

πŸ’Ž π”‡π”¦π”žπ”ͺ𝔬𝔫𝔑𝔰 β„‘ πŸ’Ž
𝔗π”₯𝔒 π”‡π”¦π”žπ”ͺ𝔬𝔫𝔑 𝔬𝔣 π”™π”’π”―π”°π”žπ”¦π”©π”©π”’π”°
𝔄𝔫𝔀𝔒𝔯 & π”‰π”―π”²π”°π”±π”―π”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”«
𝔗π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔀π”₯𝔱𝔰
β„œπ”’π”³π”’π”©π”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”«π”°
𝔗𝔴𝔬 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔒 π”šπ”’π”’π”¨π”°
𝔗π”₯𝔒 𝔐𝔒𝔒𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔀
𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔒 ℭ𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔯𝔰
π”‰π”žπ”¦π”©π”²π”―π”’
𝔐𝔢 𝔉𝔲𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔒 π”šπ”¦π”£π”’
𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔒𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
𝔄 π”…π”©π”žπ”°π”± 𝔱𝔬 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”“π”žπ”°π”±
β„Œπ”’π”žπ”―π”±π”Ÿπ”―π”’π”žπ”¨
β„Œπ”¦π”° 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔒𝔰𝔰
𝔓𝔯𝔬π”ͺ𝔦𝔰𝔒𝔰
β„Œπ”¦π”° 𝔗𝔴𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔒𝔑 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔨𝔒𝔫 β„Œπ”’π”žπ”―π”±
𝔇𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢 𝔅𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔑
𝔗π”₯𝔒 π”šπ”₯𝔦𝔱𝔒 π”šπ”žπ”―π”―π”¦π”¬π”―
β„œπ”’π”€π”―π”’π”±
π”π”¦π”°π”±π”žπ”¨π”’
𝔏𝔒π”ͺπ”¦π”«π”ž
𝔇𝔒𝔠𝔦𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰
π”π”žπ” π”’π”Άπ”Ÿπ”’π”žπ”―π”° & π”ˆπ”΅π”­π”¬π”°π”’π”‘ π”„π”£π”£π”žπ”¦π”―π”°
π”“π”žπ”―π”±π”«π”’π”― 𝔦𝔫 ℭ𝔯𝔦π”ͺ𝔒
𝔐𝔦𝔑𝔫𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱
𝔅𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔑
𝔇𝔒𝔫𝔢
β„Œπ”’π”― π”π”žπ”ͺπ”ž
𝔖𝔩𝔒𝔒𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”…π”’π”žπ”²π”±π”Ά
𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔨𝔒𝔫 π”‡π”―π”’π”žπ”ͺ𝔰 & ℭ𝔬π”ͺπ”­π”©π”¦π” π”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”«π”°
π”…π”’π”±π”―π”žπ”Άπ”žπ”©
π”…π”―π”’π”žπ”¨π”¦π”«π”€ 𝔓𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔱
β„œπ”’π”³π”’π”«π”€π”’
𝔖𝔲𝔰𝔭𝔒𝔫𝔑𝔒𝔑
𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔨𝔒𝔫 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔒 𝔖𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔀𝔰 & π”‡π”¦π”žπ”ͺ𝔬𝔫𝔑 β„œπ”¦π”«π”€π”°
𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯π”₯𝔬𝔬𝔑
𝔗𝔬 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔀𝔦𝔳𝔒 & "𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔀𝔒𝔱"
𝔅𝔩𝔒𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔀𝔰
β„Œπ”žπ”―π”‘ 𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔱π”₯
𝔏𝔦𝔣𝔒 & π”‡π”’π”žπ”±π”₯
β„‘ 𝔇𝔬𝔰 & π”…π”žπ”Ÿπ”Ά 𝔅𝔩𝔲𝔒𝔰
β„Œπ”¦π”° π”…π”’π”©π”©π”žπ”°
𝔐𝔒π”ͺ𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔦
β„Œπ”²π”€π”° π”žπ”«π”‘ π”Žπ”¦π”°π”°π”’π”° πŸ’‹

𝔗π”₯𝔒 𝔓π”₯𝔬𝔒𝔫𝔦𝔡

90 9 0
Von SimplySafs

"Imran, I'm feeling really nauseous again. I'm going to go take a nap." Fatima said groaning.

Imran sighed and rubbed Fatima's belly in exhaustion before helping her up the stairs and seeing his parents enter the door.

"Alright. Just take it easy okay? You need to take care of yourself too. Not just the baby!" Imran said smiling.

Fatima smiled and nodded before letting go of Imran's hand and entering Mina's room.

She was so exhausted from the trip to Pakistan, her pregnancy, and most of all, lying to Mina.

She hated lying to Mina although, Fatima knew it was better to listen to Mariam than to not, since Mariam would definitely hate her after.

Fatima sluggishly walked into Mina's room as she held her tummy and what she saw shocked her.

"IMRAN!"

**********

Both Mariam and Yusuf sat on the couch watching the news, while Imran unpacked a few suitcases in the living room.

"Hey where's Amir? I thought he'd be awake by now!" Imran said confused.

"He's probably still sleeping. But, even though I didn't want to come back home I do love being back in America! The only bad thing is Amina. That girl never seems to listen." Mariam said rolling her eyes.

Imran sighed and resisted the urge to roll his eyes at Mariam while Yusuf rocked back and forth as he thought about the young man he met at the mosque only hours before.

"You know there's this man who I'm going to start teaching Quran to at the Mosque? I feel like his face is so familiar! He's Italian and has a really nice car! I just keep thinking about him! His face is just so familiar!" Yusuf said shrugging.

Both Imran and Mariam shrugged their shoulders until a promo of a new perfume ad came on.

"Leonardo De Luca's new perfume "Amina" is launching in less than a month! Pre order the musky oud scent today and we'll give you half off your next purchase!"

Imran smiled as he watched the ad.

Perhaps he could give Mina a special birthday gift this year!

She wouldn't expect a whole perfume being named after her!

"Everything around me is just Amina! I'm trying my hardest not to think about that girl right now! She is just so disrespectful! It's embarrassing enough that she married a non Pakistani, but no kids? She's out of control! Ya Allah, what are we going to do with her?" Mariam said groaning.

Yusuf sighed in exhaustion as Mariam spoke.

While he did think it was embarrassing that Mina married a non Pakistani, he wasn't embarrassed by the fact that she didn't have kids.

Maybe she just couldn't have any.

"JUST BE QUIET MA! Stop backbiting about Mina! SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER! You shouldn't blame her for the way she came out! You constantly belittled Mina throughout her entire life!

No wonder she doesn't want anything to do with you! ALL MINA WANTS IS FOR YOU GUYS TO SUPPORT HER! SO DON'T YOU DARE TALK BAD ABOUT MY SISTER IF YOU'RE THE ONE WHO HURT HER!" Imran said angrily.

Both Mariam and Yusuf gasped at Imran's outburst.

Normally Imran was the chillest, most calm person in the room.

What made him act out now?

"EXCUSE ME? DON'T EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! I'M YOUR MOTHER-

Mariam said before a voice upstairs shouted,

"IMRAN!"

As soon as Imran heard Fatima's voice he ignored Mariam and ran straight up the stairs into Mina's room, gasping at the sight.

His eyes widened in shock as Amir laid "dead" on the floor.

This was definitely not the sight he was expecting to see.

After Imran's loud gasp Mariam and Yusuf came upstairs and almost passed out at the sight.

"OH MY GOD! HE'S DEAD!" Yusuf said in disbelief.

Imran shook his head and slowly made his way to Amir's body before checking his pulse.

"No. He's still alive. But barely." Imran said sighing.

Everyone sighed in relief until Fatima saw a gun beside Amir's body.

"L.DL" it read.

"Y-you g-guys! LOOK AT THIS!" Fatima said shakily as she held the gun in her hands.

Almost immediately, Mariam's mouth dropped in shock while Imran hurriedly grabbed the gun away from his wife.

The gun looked expensive.

It couldn't be Mina's.

Right?

Although, the odds were not in Mina's favor as they examined the situation once more.

Mina didn't like Amir.

Mina didn't want to marry him.

And, Mina was a cop.

The only person in the home who had access to a gun.

While Yusuf hurriedly called the police, Imran sighed as he realized Mariam was right.

"You're right ma. Mina is out of control."

**********

The feeling of nausea, hurt, and anxiety filled up Mina's already broken heart.

She felt like a broken shell.

A cracked egg if you will.

After Leonardo brought her to the Valentina hotel, Mina laid in her bed the entire night.

She didn't cry.

She didn't speak.

She didn't even think.

All Mina did was stare at the rose wallpaper, memorizing every single detail, down to the amount of thorns on each stem.

Mina didn't know how to feel.

Her life turned upside down in a matter of days.

She wanted to speak to God, yet nothing came out.

At this point, she didn't even know what to ask for.

If she asked God to ease her pain, she'd still feel it.

Right?

As the silence ate Mina's entire being, a small knock on the door finally zoned her out of the deep black hole she was falling into.

"Amina? Are you awake? Can I come in?" Leonardo said gently.

The voice from the other side of the door calmed Mina, although her heart only seemed to tense even more.

It was Leonardo.

The man who promised he'd take care of her.

The man who saved her from being raped.

The only man who truly loved her.

Before Mina spoke, she stared at the city she called home.

Mina loved Vegas so much, because it's where her entire life was.

But now that her life was in shambles, what was the purpose of Vegas?

While it was the place where Mina was born and raised, it was also the place where Mina was hurt and ruined.

Now why would a place like that be considered home?

"C-come in." Mina said weakly.

As the door opened, Leonardo held a plate of food and a small gift bag wrapped around his arm.

His eyes looked somber as he placed the meal on Mina's bedside.

He couldn't bear to watch Mina in pain.

After what seemed like hours, Leonardo and Mina finally made eye contact.

Leonardo wanted to cry as he stared into Mina's eyes.

They weren't lively anymore.

They were realms of black holes which sucked the life out of anyone who looked through them.

"H-how are you f-feeling?" Leonardo said shakily.

"Not good. I'm tired. I'm done. I'm done with everything." Mina said blankly.

Leonardo sighed and handed Mina the assortment of desserts, her pills, and some espresso.

Mina tensed as she saw the pills beside the plate.

How did Leonardo have her pills?

Leonardo watched as Mina's body tensed when she eyed the pills. She was probably wondering where he got them from.

"I bought them. Actually, I bought a years worth of them. I know the dent they put on your bills, Amina. Just take them. I'll give you a new vial every time you run out." Leonardo said smiling.

Mina groaned and rolled her eyes before throwing the vial back at Leonardo, confusing him.

"I'm not supposed to fall in love with you any more until Kai and I are divorced! Stop doing things that'll trigger it!" Mina said angrily.

Leonardo smiled widely at Mina's comment.

While she was still as broken as the day before, Leonardo couldn't help but appreciate her humor.

"You're welcome. But uh, there was woman who congratulated you on your pregnancy. Something about Kai coming over with his cousin and telling her about it? I'm not sure what it was, but I believe her name was Sarah?" Leonardo said confused.

Mina's face paled as Leonardo spoke.

She truly hated Kai.

"Fucking Kai lied to her because he didn't want anyone to know he cheated! Ugh and I have to face him at work! I'M TIRED OF HIM! You don't know what it feels like to put all your love and energy into someone and then find out they never even loved you! IT HURTS!" Mina said as a tear fell from her eye.

Though Mina was crying, her eyes finally looked lively again.

Getting rid of all the pain brought the life back into them, even if it hurt.

"No, I know exactly what you mean. My ex cheated, shot me, and manipulated me throughout our four year relationship. And she ran away with my child.
You know, we're not that different Amina. Me and you are exactly the same. Just two heartbroken people trying to find their way back." Leonardo said gently.

Mina held in a gasp as she remembered Leonardo's daughter.

He told her about his daughter the day Mina found out Kai was cheating on her.

"Alaia is her name. Right?" Mina said confused.

Leonardo nodded and smiled.

Mina actually remembered.

That made Leonardo extremely happy.

"Wait. If we get married does that mean she'll live with us? Or, when you find her?" Mina asked curiously.

"I- never really thought about that. If I'm being honest, I never even thought I would find someone else. But if I do find Alaia, would you mind if she lived with us?" Leonardo said nervously.

Mina sighed.

Everything felt so real now.

Her eyes finally opened up and she saw the real world.

Kai wasn't her husband anymore.

Amir was out of her life.

And now, Leonardo wanted to get married.

"Of course! I can't deprive you of your daughter! As long as your ex doesn't peek out from anywhere, then it's fine. I'd love to have a daughter!" Mina said smiling.

Leonardo's cheeks flushed with excitement as Mina spoke.

He loved her so much it hurt.

"Yeah. I'm glad. But you shouldn't force yourself to go to work. I know it's mandatory but if Kai is there then just don't go. I don't want to see you cry any longer." Leonardo said lowly.

Mina sighed and shook her head at Leonardo's words.

As much as she wanted to skip work, Mina already missed so many days after the shooting.

"No it's okay. I'll just avoid him. But uh, thanks for the breakfast Leo! See you later?" Mina said smiling.

"Yeah, see you later. But wait! I have a small gift for you!" Leonardo said smiling.

Mina cocked her head to the side in confusion while Leonardo handed her the bag.

She carefully reached inside and pulled out...

A Diamond?

Confused, Mina examined the Diamond before gasping in realization.

Leonardo chuckled at Mina's reaction as she threw the bag back at him and scoffed.

"So, how do you like the perfume? This is the final product design! Do you like it?" Leonardo said smirking.

Though Mina wanted to push Leonardo for giving her false hope since she believed it was the Diamond of Versailles, Mina greatly appreciated the gift.

So this was the perfume Leonardo planned to launch on her birthday.

"I.... LOVE IT! But why is it a Diamond?" Mina asked curiously.

"Because that's the reason we met. You were looking for the Diamond. And also.......you're my Diamond. My ex was a rock." Leonardo said smiling.

Mina's heart fluttered and she held the perfume to her chest, cherishing it greatly.

"Thank you Leo. I love you- I MEAN, I love IT!" Mina said embarrassingly.

Leonardo chuckled and nodded before replying to Mina and heading out the door.

"You're welcome. And, I love you too."

Mina's face flushed as Leonardo walked out and she buried her head into the pillows in embarrassment.

Maybe her recovery from heartbreak wouldn't be so bad.

And though Leonardo was never optimistic about his future, things were looking up for him.

Although, there was only three things that slowed him down.

His marriage to Aurora.

Alaia's disappearance.

And the third, which Leonardo was unbeknownst about.

That there was someone coming to end him.

Or, some people.

***********

As Gabriella slept soundly in bed, her sleep was interrupted by an unwanted visitor.

"Gabriella. Honey? There's someone here for you." Richie said sternly.

Gabriella sighed and laid in her silk pajamas, bed set, and sleeping mask before sniffing around and gasping.

"RICHIE! I SMELL ANOTHA WOMAN IN HERE! WHO IS SHE?" Gabriella said angrily.

Jace slowly held onto Richie's long legs in anticipation. Gabriella would definitely freak out when she saw the woman.

After a long minute of silence, Gabriella finally pulled off her sleeping mask.

"OH MY GAWD. YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME RICHIE! Don't bring this racist into our room! I can already smell the cotton off her!" Gabriella said angrily.

Richie sighed and pulled the woman over to Gabriella who scoffed.

"My mom is the racist one, not me. You're lucky I haven't pressed charges on you! My mom had a heart attack and now she's in the fucking hospital!" The woman angrily replied.

Gabriella pinched Richie's arm and touched his head in concern.

"Are you sick Richie?" Gabriella asked curiously.

"No, why?" Richie said confused.

"WRONG! YOU'RE SICK IN THE FUCKING HEAD RICHIE! How dare you bring this woman who belittled our child into the room? How are we going to enjoy quality time now that she's sitting on the sheets? I can smell the unseasoned chicken all over us now!" Gabriella said frantically.

Richie sighed and put his arm around Gabriella's waist, angering her more.

Gabriella gasped as she saw Jace sitting beside the woman and hurriedly grabbed him.

"Listen, I think it'd be nice if you apologized. Yes, what her mother said was wrong, but you can't go around hitting people honey! You almost killed her mother for God sakes! Not everyone is like their parent. You know that best Gabi." Richie said gently.

Though Gabriella absolutely detested the idea of apologizing, she knew Richie was right.

She wasn't like Lucille at all.

He always knew how to get under her skin and make the biggest impact on Gabriella's well being.

While it was annoying, it was the main reason Gabriella married Richie.

He kept her sane.

And for every loud person, another had to be quiet.

Gabriella sighed before awkwardly speaking.

"I- ugh. I'm sorry, I guess. But you can't blame me! Your mom said some pretty shitting things uh..?

"Sarah. My name is Sarah."

"Oh okay Sarah. Do you forgive me?" Gabriella said as Richie's grip tightened.

Sarah sighed and patted Jace's head as she thought about Gabriella's apology.

Gabriella stiffened and held in a gulp with an awkward smile as Sarah touched Jace's hair.

She'd definitely murder Richie after this.

"Sure. I forgive you. But I want Jace to come back to class! All the students love his pretend stories about his mom being a mafia princess or something!" Sarah said smiling.

Gabriella awkwardly giggled loudly and Richie slowly followed along.

"Y-YES JACE IS GREAT A STORYTELLING! Uhm, but what types of stories does he tell his classmates?" Gabriella said nervously.

"Just a whole bunch of stuff! Some classmates said the last story he told was about you being taken by some old man as a teen! But my goodness, he has such a wild imagination! Anyways, I have to head to work. I hope to see you again soon Jace!" Sarah said smiling.

Jace happily nodded while Gabriella pinched Richie's neck and heard him wince as she held her hand onto it.

"Uhm before I go, do you guys know if I can drop off something on the 74th floor? For some reason, I can't get up there and I want to drop off a package for my friend." Sarah asked curiously.

Both Richie and Gabriella tensed as Sarah spoke.

Wasn't Mina staying in the Angie 74?

"It's for my friend Mina! I was told to give it to her!" Sarah said smiling.

"OH HELL NO. YOU KNOW MINA TOO? Well shit. I'll drop it off for Mina. Sorry again!" Gabriella replied.

Sarah nodded in understanding and patted Jace's head while giving Richie a small wink, before walking out of the door.

"Honey I-

"No Richie. You know you're not allowed to be six feet beside other women. Now watch Jace. I'll be right back!" Gabriella sneered.

Richie sighed as Jace jumped into his arms and played with his hair before speaking.

"Mommy's probably on her period."

Richie nodded in agreement as he watched Gabriella walk out of the door.

Gabriella's heart quicken as she realized Jace told his classmates of a real experience of hers.

When Lucille tried selling Gabriella to some man.

Some old man in the middle of "nowhere."

************

The middle of "nowhere", August 1979

Gabriella sat in a nice car and stared at the beautiful landscapes outside, gasping every time she saw something new.

Beside her sat Lucille, who touched Gabriella's hair in awe and chuckled at her daughter's amazement.

"Mommy? Why does Gabi have to come with us? Why can't she stay home like she always does?" A young girl said in frustration.

"Addison, Gabriella is your sister. Stop treating her like a stranger! And I wanted her to come. I'm not listening to dad right now." Lucille said pouting.

Addison, Lucille's second daughter and older twin, was often the forgotten one.

Or at least after Gabriella.

Lucille sighed and pulled Gabriella into her chest before stroking her hair gently.

While Gabriella was used to her mother's affection every now and then, it was strange that Lucille finally brought her along on a trip.

Lucille and Gabriella's stepdad went on trips often, but they never ever took Gabriella along with them.

"As much as I hate to admit it, I love your hair baby. Now tell me, how do you like the scenery?" Lucille said smiling.

"It's beautiful mom. But, Addies right. Why did I come?" Gabriella asked curiously.

Lucille sighed before pulling Addison into her chest and kiss both her daughters heads softly.

"Because I wanted you to. I just want to spend enough time with my daughter before you turn eighteen and leave me! Actually, you won't leave me. You love me too much. Right?" Lucille said sadly.

Though Gabriella truly wanted to say no, she didn't want to ruin the moment she had with her mom.

Only twenty four hours before this, Gabriella was beaten by her stepdad.

Perhaps Lucille only brought Gabriella on this trip because she didn't want her husband to inflict pain onto Gabriella even longer.

But, Lucille wasn't that kind.

She let her husband do it all these years, so why would she feel bad now?

Addison finally spoke, breaking the silence in the car.

"Mommy? Why didn't sister come? Did she want to stay with daddy?"

While Lucille wanted to hear Gabriella say yes, she accepted Gabriella's silence and nodded to Addison.

"Yeah. You know your sister is daddy's girl! She'd choose daddy over me any day!" Lucille said smiling.

Addison nodded in agreement before laying on Lucille once more.

After two hours, the car finally stopped.

Gabriella and Addison gasped at the giant mansion that almost looked like a castle in front of them.

The driver took out Gabriella's "luggage" which was nothing but a bag and opened the door for them.

Lucille smiled at both girls reaction before holding onto Gabriella's hand and speaking.

"Just keep quiet girls. Mommy is about to strike a deal."

************

The moment Gabriella entered the large home, her breath quickened as a man walked over in quick strides, striking his pearly whites.

"Lucille! Ah, it's a pleasure to see you after all these years! How was your flight in?" The man said smiling.

"It was great Sebastian, thank you. Now, I have to make this quick but uhh, are you ready to talk?" Lucille said awkwardly.

Sebastian smiled and nodded.

"And who are these pretty girls?" Sebastian said eying Addison and Gabriella.

Though Addison absolutely hated her sister, she held onto Gabriella's hand tight as Sebastian stared at the pair.

"My daughters. This is little Addison, and this Gabriella." Lucille said hurriedly.

"Oh. This is the De Luca's kid. How old are they?" Sebastian said as he eyed Gabriella.

Gabriella tensed as Sebastian stared.

He seemed so relaxed even though he was speaking to Lucille.

The Lucille Williams!

Who was calm when they spoke to Lucille?

No one!

"I uh, yeah. Gabriella's father is Salvatore. But, Addison is eight and Gabi's fifteen!" Lucille said awkwardly.

"Oh, so she's legal! That's great! She's only two years younger than my son!" Sebastian said smiling.

Lucille looked uncomfortable as Sebastian spoke.

She held onto Gabriella's hand and pulled Gabriella to her side before speaking once more.

"Actually, we're gonna go now. I changed my mind. Thanks for flying me out, but I think Addison misses her dad. Right Addie?" Lucille said smiling.

Addison shook her head in confusion while Lucille tensed even more.

"No, you came all this way! Now come on, let's talk. My son is in training right now, so let's make the best of our time!" Sebastian happily replied.

Though Lucille didn't want to speak to Sebastian, she had no choice but to.

She just had to seal the deal.

Both Gabriella and Addison awkwardly stood in the foyer all alone as Lucille walked off with Sebastian.

"Gabi? This house is so scary! Look at that giant cage underneath the stairs? Do you see it?" Addison said as she held onto Gabriella's hand.

Gabriella turned and bent down before gasping.

The cage was large enough to fit an entire human.

If Addison didn't spot it, then someone could've been in there in plain sight!

Gabriella held onto Addison tight and sighed as she waited for her mom.

She hoped they'd leave the home.

And fast.

***********

"So? You flew all the way over here and now you just don't want to speak? Are you kidding me Lucille? I have tons of things to do and I put them all aside just for you!" Sebastian said in frustration.

Lucille sighed and fiddled with her wedding ring as Sebastian spoke.

She wanted to trust him.

"I just want my daughter to be safe. I've flown over here in secret just so my husband won't find out! I don't want Gabriella to be in the middle of the crossfire this time! This is between Salvatore and I.
There's no way in hell I'm sacrificing my daughter, even if my husband insists." Lucille said angrily.

Sebastian nodded in understanding and fiddled with the small drink he had in his hand, swirling it around with every passing moment.

Lucille uncomfortably drank her champagne as she waited for Sebastian to speak.

"So you do love the girl? I thought she was a rape baby? Unless...

"NO! She is one! I just care for her! Rape baby or not, I'm still her mom. I can't stand my husband hurting her any longer. The only reason I came here is for you.

I want you to keep my daughter safe. No one will ever suspect that Gabriella is with you. The main goal is to murder the De Luca's. Then, you and Kazuya will rise to the top. It's easy as that." Lucille said after she interrupted Sebastian.

Sebastian sighed and nodded, taking in Lucille words.

While he would gladly take care of Lucille's beautiful daughter, Sebastian wanted to know what was in it for him.

"So what do I get? I already have a kid of my own. I'm not babysitting for free, Lucille." Sebastian said smirking.

Lucille sighed and ran her fingers through her hair before finally replying.

"I'm killing Valentina and Owen is killing Salvatore along with the son, Leonardo. The De Luca empire will fall after their deaths. And, I have Kazuya's help. What you'll get in return is ammunition and back up.

When the De Luca's fall, there's only one mafia family that can rise up to the top. And I want it to be you. I'll support you. Owen has the entire force on his side and will provide you with enough resources after this shit goes down. You in, or not?"

Sebastian's eyes widened as Lucille spoke.

Would she really betray the Asahi's for him?

No, there was no way.

"I don't believe you. You have Katie, Kazuya, and their son by your side! Why would you give all that up for me?" Sebastian said confusedly.

Lucille sighed once more and angrily slammed her cup onto the table.

The glass shattered into pieces and pierced Lucille's fingers before she finally spoke.

"Because I care about my daughter. I love her more than anything! All I want is for Salvatore to die after what he did to me. If everything goes according to plan, then the De Luca's are no more.
Kazuya is just fucking creep who wants nothing more than to get into my pants. I'm only using him because he has all the resources I need. Including Katie.

And remember that I'm trusting you. Don't lay a finger on my daughter. You got that?" Lucille said sternly.

Though Sebastian didn't entirely trust Lucille, he decided to take a gamble at his choices and accept the deal.

But, he'd add a small clause just in case Lucille was lying.

"Alright, deal. I'll take care of your daughter. Just say your goodbyes now. You won't be seeing her for a while I assume." Sebastian said lowly.

Lucille nodded before Sebastian opened the door and helped her out of the room.

She stared at Gabriella in sadness.

If she didn't lie about Salvatore raping her sixteen years back, then maybe this war wouldn't happen.

Lucille wished she just kept her mouth shut.

Although, she was already in too deep.

She didn't want to share Gabriella with Salvatore at all.

Gabriella got her through the roughest times of her life.

All Salvatore had to do was die.

Then that would be the end.

*********

Finally, after what seemed like hours Lucille and Sebastian finally returned from their talk.

"Oh mommy we have to go! This house is so scary!" Addison said frantically.

Sebastian chuckled and ruffled Addison's hair as Gabriella awkwardly stood in the corner.

"You know, my son is known as Attie too! You're the perfect combination of both your parents Addison! Where's your twin?" Sebastian said chuckling.

Addison tensed and held onto Lucille's waist even tighter as Sebastian stared directly at her.

"She didn't want to come Mr Sebastian! It's just me, Addison and my mom." Gabriella said breaking the silence.

"So you're the infamous Gabriella De Luca! Lucille tells me you have a thing for silk. Come on, let me show you my fabric room!" Sebastian happily replied.

Lucille tensed and she made eye contact with Sebastian as he spoke.

This was it.

Gabriella would be out of her hands for the next two years.

Gabriella awkwardly nodded and followed Sebastian along with Lucille.

As she entered the room, there was no fabric.

"Wait. This isn't a fabric room? Mom is it just me or-"

Gabriella said before Lucille tearfully pushed her into the room.

"MOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DON'T LEAVE ME IN HERE WITH HIM!" Gabriella shouted as Lucille tried shutting the door.

"YOU HAVE TOO! HE'LL KEEP YOU SAFE, HE PROMISED TO! PLEASE GABI, JUST STAY WITH HIM! I LOVE YOU!" Lucille said as the tears rolled down her cheeks.

Gabriella shook her head and began sobbing as she tried pulling the door open.

Lucille wasn't really doing this. She just couldn't!

"MOMMY WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DON'T LET GABI STAY IN THE SCARY HOUSE!" Addison exclaimed as she tried prying the door open.

Lucille stared into Gabriella's tearful eyes once more before finally shutting the door.

"I-I love y-you." Lucille said shakily.

When the door fully shut Lucille fell onto the floor and sobbed, clutching her heart.

"Mommy! Get Gabi out! Please! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS! SHE'S ALL ALONE!" Addison sobbed as she tried prying open the door.

Lucille shook her head and stared at the marble floor now covered in several tears.

"It's for her own good. I have to keep her safe. Now come, we have to go. We'll see her again one day. But you have to promise not to tell daddy. Promise?" Lucille said tearfully.

Addison tensed but slowly nodded before holding onto Lucille's hand and walking out of the front door.

She stared up at the large home once more and used whatever strength was left in her to say,

"Promise."

*************

The moment the door closed Gabriella punched the wall in anger, forgetting that Sebastian was still in the room.

"Bad mom huh?" Sebastian said smiling.

Gabriella sighed and wiped her tears before angrily shouting.

"NO! SHE'S THE WORST MOM! I H-HATE HER SO MUCH! PLEASE JUST LET ME GO SIR! I'LL DO ANYTHING!"

Sebastian smirked and nodded before making his way towards Gabriella.

He put a curl behind her ear and placed his hand on her cheek, making Gabriella awkwardly tense in place.

"If you'd do anything to get out, then I know something. You know, it's been a while since I had a woman's company. Maybe you can help me with that?" Sebastian said smirking.

Gabriella stiffened.

She'd do anything to get out of there, but that?

NEVER!

"B-but I'm just a kid. I can't do a-anything!" Gabriella said shakily.

"A kid doesn't look like you. We're not in America anymore Gabi. Eighteen isn't the age of consent. You know what is though?" Sebastian said as his smirk grew wider.

Gabriella's eyes watered as Sebastian stared at her lustfully.

"N-no. I don't e-even know what country I'm i-in." Gabriella said nervously.

"And let's keep it that way. But luckily, you're legal. Anything we do together will be legal. Now come, my son will be done with his training soon." Sebastian said ushering Gabriella to the couch in the corner.

Gabriella's throat felt dry.

Did her mom really sell her?

Did Lucille hate her that much?

"Come on! I promise I'll be gentle!" Sebastian said smiling.

Gabriella didn't move.

She stood still in her spot.

Sebastian groaned and grabbed Gabriella before throwing her onto the couch.

"N-NO STOP! S-STOP!" Gabriella whimpered.

Sebastian smiled and tucked his face into her neck while Gabriella's entire body shook with fear.

It wasn't until she felt the key in Sebastian's pocket when she decided it was time to strike.

"W-wait! Can I take out my hair clips before we start? I want my hair to be free if this is the first time!" Gabriella said smiling.

Sebastian smiled as Gabriella cooperated.

His added clause which was to touch Lucille's daughter was going well, despite Lucille explicitly saying "don't lay a finger on her."

Gabriella smiled while Sebastian stared as she removed several hair clips.

"Okay! I'm ready!" Gabriella said excitedly.

Sebastian smiled and was about to lay onto Gabriella until he felt someone grab the keys from his pocket.

"HEY!" Sebastian shouted.

Gabriella tensed and took the largest key before giving Sebastian a deep poke in the eye, blinding him immediately.

"HEY GET BACK HERE! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Sebastian yelled as Gabriella opened the door.

As soon as Gabriella left the room, she ran to the front door and tried opening it but it wouldn't budge.

Soon enough, Sebastian ran out of the room with one hand over his eye trying to grab her.

"NO!" Gabriella shouted before running up the large staircase.

Though Gabriella thought she was fast enough, Sebastian was right on her tail.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU, FUCKING GIRL!" Sebastian angrily shouted.

Gabriella turned around for just a moment and then tripped.

She winced as a large chain burned her foot before running even faster and hiding behind a large plant.

"GABRIELLA? GABRIELLA, COME OUT. I'M GONNA FIND YOU AND KILL YOU! COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!" Sebastian said menacingly as he walked through the halls.

Gabriella tensed until she finally saw light coming from a door beside her.

Was this outside?

Would Gabriella actually escape?

***********

Gabriella weakly crawled over to the room and shut the door fast, gasping as she took a look at her surroundings.

The entire room was a bird sanctuary and dozens of colorful birds flew around in circles.

Gabriella's mouth dropped in awe as she watched the birds flying around and chirping.

Though she was only running for her life a moment ago, Gabriella couldn't help but stare at the  beautiful surroundings around her.

"OH SHIT!" Someone said frantically.

Almost immediately, Gabriella hopped up and tried hiding, before a boy who looked no more than fifteen walked over.

"Uhm, please don't baba I'm not in training! I'll go right now!" The boy said frantically.
(Baba: Term for Dad used all around the world)

Gabriella tensed and stared at the boy in confusion.

Was this Sebastian's son?

He looked so frumpy.

He was tall, skinny, had braces, a large pair of glasses, an overbite, and crazy messy brown hair that covered his eyes.

"No no, I'm not working for your dad! I'm just in hiding!" Gabriella said awkwardly.

The boy tensed and stared at the floor in sadness.

"Oh. You're the youngest person he's ever had in his bed. Are you okay?" The boy said worriedly.

Gabriella's eyes widened in shock as the boy spoke.

So he wasn't like Sebastian?

"No. Not really. I'm Gabriella. You are?"

"Uhm, Ace. You can call me Ace!" Ace said excitedly.

Gabriella nodded and clicked her tongue before taking a look at the sanctuary.

Ace watched Gabriella in awe as she admired the room.

She was so pretty.

"Wait. Why aren't you in training? And what even is this place? Why do you have an entire bird sanctuary in here?" Gabriella said confusedly.

"I don't really like training. But, I do love birds! I can identify every bird just by their feathers! My dad surprised me with this place after my mom left." Ace said smiling.

Gabriella stopped walking and turned to Ace once more in confusion.

"How old are you Ace?" Gabriella asked curiously.

"I'm turning eighteen on New Year's Day. How old are you Gabriella?" Ace replied.

Gabriella's mouth dropped in shock.

Ace was almost a full grown adult!

Or at least he would've been in America.

"Fifteen. But I didn't know that I'm legal in this country. By the way, what country is this-"

Gabriella said before the door opened, revealing Sebastian.

Almost immediately, Sebastian smirked and Gabriella quickly hid behind Ace.

"There you are! Attie, why didn't you tell me that Gabriella was here?" Sebastian said smirking.

Ace noticed Gabriella's tense figure and realized she was possibly brought here by force.

"Why aren't you in training? WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT SKIPPING? YOU'RE A FUCKING DISAPPOINTMENT SON! ALL YOU DO IS THIS STUPID BIRD SHIT! YOU'LL NEVER INHERIT YOUR ROLE AS THE DON!" Sebastian said as he realized what room they were in.

Ace tensed and looked down in sadness.

His dad was just so mean sometimes.

"You're a hilarious excuse for a dad, you know. You pry on little girls, ignore your son, and belittle him for something he doesn't even a say in! JUST FUCK OFF! No one is scared of you, old man." Gabriella said angrily.

Both Sebastian's and Ace's eyes widened at Gabriella's words.

Sebastian was angry.

Lucille was a conniving brat who got everything she wanted.

Salvatore was a murderous maniac whose anger shone above all.

Of course a child that came from Lucille and Salvatore would be a demon!

Though as Sebastian angrily scoffed, Ace held in a smile.

This was the first time someone ever stood up for Ace after everything his father did.

And she was beautiful.

"Oh shut up! Forget consent! I'll do whatever I want now!" Sebastian said as he angrily tried grabbing Gabriella.

"NO YOU SHUT UP! JUST LEAVE HER ALONE!" Ace said pushing Sebastian aside.

Sebastian chuckled at Ace's attempt on trying to save Gabriella.

"Okay, I see how it is! You gotta little girlfriend now son! That's why you're getting so defensive! You know what? Keep her. Do whatever the fuck you want with her. But there's only one thing you have to do in order for this to happen." Sebastian said smiling.

Though Ace was scared as to what Sebastian would make him do, he felt Gabriella's grip tightened on his arm.

She just stood up for him.

The least he could do was help her.

"Yes? What is baba?" Ace said confidently.

Sebastian chuckled and walked towards the door before speaking.

"You're going to train, every single day."

Ace's eyes widened in surprise.

That's all he had to do?

Right when Ace was about to reply, Sebastian spoke once more before walking out of the door.

"With the tigers."

Almost immediately, Ace felt his throat tighten.

There was no way he could train with vicious tigers again!

The last time he did, his heart was almost ripped out of him.

Gabriella felt a tear drop from her eye as Ace sacrificed himself for her.

She grabbed Ace and hugged him tight before giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you Ace. I don't know how to repay you." Gabriella said gently.

Ace froze and touched his cheek in awe.

A girl actually kissed him.

A GIRL ACTUALLY KISSED HIM!

As Ace silently celebrated, Gabriella tiredly yawned and sighed in exhaustion.

"I- it's fine. But uh, we can stay in my room if you want." Ace said nervously.

Though Gabriella just wanted to sleep in her "nice, comfy bed" at home, this was better than nothing.

"Sure. Now come on! Let's go!" Gabriella said as she pulled onto Ace's arm.

Ace smiled and nodded before leading Gabriella to the room.

He laid on the small couch while Gabriella laid on the bed, contemplating her future.

She wanted to be safe, no matter what.

And, Gabriella just hoped Ace wouldn't betray her trust.

************

Two weeks.

It had been two weeks since Gabriella was dropped off by Lucille yet she was still as trapped as ever.

"Come on Gabs! Why are you so down today? Is there something wrong?" Ace said as he laid beside Gabriella in the sanctuary.

Both Gabriella and Ace had become incredibly close in these past two weeks, although a certain someone already caught feelings.

Ace fell in love with Gabriella.

His long, boring days felt amazing now that she was here.

He could never imagine losing her.

Gabriella sighed and sat up.

"I just miss my daddy. I haven't talked to him in so long and I'm sure he's worried sick!" Gabriella said in frustration.

Ace nodded in understanding before closing both Gabriella's eyes and pulling her into the hallway.

"Ace? What are you doing?" Gabriella said confusedly.

"Okay, open your eyes." Ace said smiling.

Gabriella confusedly opened her eyes and gasped at the phone booth in front of her.

This home really had everything!

Gabriella jumped onto Ace and hugged him tight.

"Thank you so much Ace! But let's just hope my dad answers!" Gabriella exclaimed.

Ace happily nodded as he tried hiding the blush on his cheeks before hearing the buttons click several times.

"Come on, come on, pick up!" Gabriella said in frustration.

After two minutes, the phone finally went through.

Gabriella held in a gasp while Ace watched in amazement.

"Hello? Who is this?" Someone said on the other side of the phone.

"It's me, Gabriella! Can I please speak to Salvatore?"

The person on the other side of the phone sighed, and sounded like a small child.

"Liar. Gabriella is in New York! Who are you really?" The boy said angrily.

"I am Gabriella! I promise!"

The boy on the other side of the phone scoffed.

He didn't believe her.

"Listen stupida. I'll personally come to you and slaughter you into pieces. You're not my sorella! I will sell your-

"LEONARDO! WHY ARE YOU USING THE PHONE? GO BACK TO MAMA!" A voice said angrily.

Gabriella recognized that voice immediately.

But wait.

That meant the person who answered the phone was..

"Leonardo!" Gabriella said happily.

"What? GABI, I'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK! You haven't answered any of my calls! Why are you calling me internationally bambina? Wait. Where are you?" Salvatore said worriedly.

Gabriella sighed and took a deep breath before replying.

"I uhm, don't know. Mom left m-me here! S-she left me w-with this man named S-Sebastian! I'm s-scared d-daddy!"

Salvatore angrily scoffed and punched the wall in anger as Gabriella spoke.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOUR MOM. I'm coming to get you bambina. It's only an hour flight from Sicily. But all I need you to do is go to the river. Angelo will be there for you. You understand?" Salvatore said gently.

"Wait. I'm only an hour away from Sicily? What do you mean daddy? What river?" Gabriella said confused.

"Once you leave the house, you'll know. Stay safe bambina. Don't worry, papa is coming to save you. I love you." Salvatore said holding in his tears.

Gabriella teared up and tugged onto the phone line once more before replying.

"I love you too daddy."

After a short pause, Salvatore finally hung up.

Gabriella let out a sob and ran into Ace's arms.

"Ace, you have to help me! Please, I'm begging you!" Gabriella said sobbing.

Ace stood frozen in his spot since he listened to the entire conversation between Salvatore and Gabriella.

She was leaving.

"I-I can't. I really like you Gabs. Like really really. If you leave, then I'll never see you again. I can't. And besides, who knows what my dad will do?" Ace said worriedly.

Gabriella stiffened at Ace's confession.

How did he already develop feelings?

It had only been two weeks!

"I promise we'll see each other again. I'll never ever forget you Ace. But, I'm not ready for a relationship. When I am, then you'll be the first to know, okay?" Gabriella said smiling.

While Ace didn't want Gabriella to go, he knew it was not fair to her.

She was being held hostage!

"O-okay. But first, come to the sanctuary. I have a gift for you." Ace said gently.

Gabriella nodded and followed Ace into the sanctuary.

She'd finally be free.

And, with her papa.

Although, if only getting there was that easy.

**********

"Alright, follow me! Baba must be upstairs with another woman! Come on, fast!" Ace said frantically.

Gabriella hurriedly followed Ace into the backyard and gasped as she looked up.

She pulled Ace onto the floor and fell onto his body as his eyes widened.

Ace was blushing from ear to ear while Gabriella put her hand over his mouth and frantically spoke.

"Your dad is on the balcony smoking a cigar! The lady he was entertaining probably already left! WHAT NOW?"

"Uhm, this might be risky but we gotta go pass the balcony. That's the only exit to get to the river. Just shh!" Ace replied.

Gabriella groaned and fell onto Ace once more before grabbing his hand.

Ace carefully blocked the Gabriella from the balcony, hoping Sebastian wouldn't recognize him, although it was unsuccessful.

"Attie? What are you doing outside?" Sebastian asked curiously.

"I uhm, I'm training! Yeah, I'm just getting my running in! I'm gonna stop by the river and then go again! See you later baba!" Ace said smiling.

Sebastian nodded and smiled, before seeing Ace squirm in his spot as he stood.

"Your hair is tickling me Gabs! Close it!" Ace whispered as he smiled at Sebastian.

Gabriella shrugged and was about to tie her hair, until....

"GABRIELLA? ACE YOU BETTER NOT SNEAK HER OUT! I'LL KILL YOU!" Sebastian shouted.

Both Ace and Gabriella tensed for a moment.

And then, they made a run for it.

"HEY! COME BACK HERE!" Sebastian shouted.

Both Ace and Gabriella ran across the large acres of land for what felt like hours until they finally reached the gate.

"This is it Gabs. See you again one day?" Ace said tearfully.

Gabriella sighed and looked down in sadness before grabbing Ace's face.

Ace stared at Gabriella with confusion until Gabriella pulled him in for a kiss.

"I- what?" Ace said dumbfounded.

"Thanks for helping me Ace. I'll never forget you-"

Gabriella said before a gunshot rang through the air.

Gabriella turned around and saw Sebastian running towards them.

"ACE! GET UP! HURRY WE GOTTA GO! I'M SURE MY DAD WILL TAKE YOU IN! NOW CMON!" Gabriella said frantically.

Ace groaned and removed his hand from his abdomen where blood gushed out.

"NO! NO! ACE!" Gabriella sobbed.

"Go, run! I'll be okay, I promise." Ace said weakly.

Gabriella shook her head and sighed, although Ace gave her a small push before speaking.

"Go. I'll come back for you one day. I promise."

While Gabriella didn't have it in her heart to leave Ace all alone, she had no choice.

She gave Ace one last kiss goodbye before running out of the gate.

There, all she saw a raging river.

Was this the river Salvatore spoke of?

"GABRIELLA! COME, JUMP DOWN!" Angelo said smiling.

Gabriella's heart swelled as she saw Angelo.

She would really be free.

Though, before she could jump Gabriella heard a gunshot from behind.

"Say goodbye, Gabriella." Sebastian said smirking.

Gabriella's heart quickened and she stared at Ace's lifeless, bloody body on the floor.

"BABA NO!" Ace shouted.

Almost immediately, Sebastian pulled the trigger and Gabriella fell into the river.

Ace sobbed in pain since Gabriella was dead, while Sebastian snickered and dropped his gun on Ace's lap.

Gabriella was gone.

And Ace would never see her again.

***********

The moment Sebastian pulled the trigger, Gabriella jumped into the river.

"GABRIELLA! OH YOU'RE OKAY! YOU'RE GOOD! DON'T CRY! YOUR PAPA IS WAITING!" Angelo exclaimed.

Gabriella sobbed into Angelo's shoulders as he rode the small speedboat out of the river.

All she could think about was Ace.

He was probably dead.

Gabriella held onto the small bracelet with a fake phoenix feather that Ace painted for her.

Ace gifted it to Gabriella and said the phoenix feather symbolized her.

Every time a phoenix fell, it'd always come back stronger than ever.

Ace said a phoenix was a big part of his country's endless mythology.

Though Gabriella was thrilled to begin her new life in Sicily with Salvatore, she still felt a pang of sadness in her heart.

Despite growing up and starting a whole new life, Gabriella never forgot about Ace.

He saved her life, while he lost his.

She carried his memory on for years, and even named her son after him.

Gabriella wished to see him again to thank him.

Although, it was already impossible because Ace was dead.

**********

Years and years passed until Salvatore finally found Lucille after she snuck into the De Luca home to find her wedding ring she lost while murdering Valentina.

Salvatore beat Lucille and dug a grave at the beach before burying her alive right for Leonardo and Gabriella to watch.

While Gabriella knew her mom deserved it, especially after leaving her with Sebastian, she couldn't help but feel bad as she watched Lucille's lifeless body fill up with dirt.

Although Gabriella, Leonardo, and Salvatore all witnessed her being buried alive, Lucille still lived.

And it was all because a certain someone dug her out.

Just in time.

***********

Mina sighed in exhaustion as she put on her work uniform.

She didn't want to go to work at all, especially if Kai was there.

Mina didn't want to hear his explanation or why he cheated on her. The answer was simple in Mina's eyes.

She was just Kai's toy.

His punching bag.

Mina sighed once more before she took one last look at herself and opened the door.

"OH MY GAWD! LONG TIME NO SEE MINA! How are you honey? Oh I missed you so much!" Gabriella said hugging Mina tight.

Mina smiled and happily accepted the hug.

She really needed one after everything that went down.

"I'm... okay. How are you?" Mina replied.

Gabriella sighed and pushed Mina back into the room before shutting the door and laying onto the bed.

She stuck both her legs out and ushered Mina to pull off her stilettos.

Though it was getting late and Mina had to head into work, she pulled off the shoes and laid beside Gabriella.

The pair stared up at the wall and listened to each other's breathing before Gabriella finally spoke.

"Life is pretty shitty, isn't it?"

"You're telling me! Kai knows that I know about his affair. I saw him and Sora kissing when Leonardo and I went over to the apartment yesterday." Mina said tiredly.

"Oooh! You and Leonardo went together? Sounds juicy! But anyways, just forget about Kai. He's just an ass. Oh yeah, and someone named Sarah brought you a gift!" Gabriella said smiling.

Mina confusedly grabbed the gift and placed it beside her before laying back down.

Gabriella pouted and moved closer to Mina, so close that Mina could smell Gabriella's scent.

"Gabi? Are you okay? Why are tearing up?" Mina said worriedly.

Gabriella let out a breath before jumping onto Mina and hugging her tight.

"OH I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR US TO BE SISTERS! I had a dream that you and Leo have four kids, and I had four kids too! And don't worry, I'll beat Leo's ass if he hurts you! I'm on your side for everything! No one is messing with my baby sister!" Gabriella said sobbing.

Mina's heart swelled from all the words and affection.

She absolutely loved Gabriella.

Maybe even more than Leonardo.

Although what made Mina's heart swell wasn't just the affection. It was also about what Gabriella dreamt of.

"You and Leo had four kids."

Mina only hoped the dream was true.

Because maybe then, Mina could make her parents proud by having a child.

"I can't wait to have a sister too! You know, I never thought my future sister in law would be the baddest gangsta on the block." Mina said smirking.

Gabriella gasped and playfully fanned herself before kissing Mina's forehead and speaking.

"I love you Mina. But, I have to take Jace to fucking daycare. When you have time, we'll go shopping okay? Love ya baby! Take care of ya self!"

Mina happily nodded and blew Gabriella a kiss as she walked out of the door.

Though Mina was already late for work, she didn't really care.

Instead, Mina pulled out the gift Sarah got her and signed.

Sarah was probably gifting her something pregnancy related, and Mina was so sad to tell Sarah the truth when the time came.

Mina opened the small pink box and gasped.

It was just a small piece of paper.

Mina opened up the small paper and read it confused.

"Thanks for making Leo smile."

Wait.

Was this from Gabriella?

Why would Sarah give her something about Leonardo when she didn't even know him personally?

Mina flicked her head in realization.

It was probably just Alessandro.

She put the note back into the box and headed to work without a thought in her mind.

Though Mina believed it was Alessandro who left the paper, the possibilities were endless.

Because other than Alessandro, who else could it be?

Hi friends!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!!

Ugh this chapter took two days to write its so long lol

I'm too tired to type anything else but I'll see you guys next chapter!!!

Till next time!! XoxoSaf

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.3M 83K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
309K 7.4K 40
Two people from completely opposite worlds collide in an odd turn of events. Opposites are said to attract and this is no exception. He was not perfe...
10.6K 523 18
❝The FBI Agent with walls of steel and The Mafia Spy who couldn't feel.❞ 🎭 "Can you feel it?" "Feel what?" "My love for you." β€’β™‘β€’ Kaya Skeats (real...
12.2M 368K 38
__❀︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❀︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...