Family Secrets Part 2

Od Bad4Lov

This is book 2 from "Family Secrets" we continue to follow Karen through her journey of healing after the maj... Více

Heart-to-heart
Cracked open
Miss You
Keep moving forward
Growing Pains
Have you noticed?
I was you P1
I was You P2
What happened?
Read the room
They didn't P1.
They Didn't P2
They Didn't P3
They Didn't P4
We didn't know
She's here fightin'
I'm Sorry P1
I'm Sorry P2
The Surprise P1
The Surprise P2
The Surprise P3
Return to the roots
My Babies
Love-to-Love
You're being difficult
I'm Sorry P3
Back to Work
Opening Up
A blasts from the past
You Can't Be Serious
Shopping Spree
Stay Ready
Stay ready P2
Why?!
Am I?
By a Thread
Everything's falling apart
Fix it Jesus
Give It To The Lord
Lord, Give Me A Praying Spirit
A Secret Place
Jesus Heals
We're trying
Its not fair
Jesus will work it out
Work Flow P1
Work Flow P2
Things are getting better?
The truth revealed P1.
The Truth Revealed P2
Already lookin' better?!
What's wrong?
Is it my fault?
Things are good
Things are good P2
Are you alright?
Is it a dream??
To be or not to be?
We're getting closer
Then there was three
Somethings are better left unsaid?
The night before
The Court Case P1
The Court Case P2
Court Case Day 2: P3
Court Case Day 3: P4
Court case Day 4: P5
Court Case Day 4 continued
Court Case Day 5: P5
The verdict
The beating
Being vulnerable
Is it over?
Making amends
Karinda
Living
Love Life
Jailbirds...
Who did it?
Trying to get there P1
Trying to get there P2
Witnessing
Help
There's a shift in the atmosphere
Dreaming Of You...
Dreams are gone??
Hurt feelings
Hurt feelings P2
Hurt Feelings P3
Hurt feelings P4
Hurt Feelings P5
Hurt Feelings P6
Are you for real?!
Forgive and move on
What are we gonna do?
We're working on it
Welcome home
Whats going on?
Goodbye High School
Who?!

Artsy

195 16 25
Od Bad4Lov

Notes: Ace and Nikki spend some quality time together as Auntie and Nephew.

Trigger Warning: Fluff. I can't believe it. I can't believe I'm giving y'all fluff again. I hope y'all like it because this took a lot out of me.😭

Y'all betta thank these people right here once again KasiAka20 and missstrawberry2020 for this idea. For that fluff idea with Ace and Nikki. 😭♥️

After, Nikki had set her room up with her art supplies again putting everything where it needed to go. She got her stool and sat it in front of the canvas of where she was gonna start painting on next. She really couldn't believe that she could actually practice working on canvases at home now rather than having to do them at school all the time. She was actually glad that this was her sisters punishment because she had took full advantage of that moment and she was so glad that she did. Now here she was getting all of her stuff together because she had felt like painting.

Now she never really did any artwork when she was at home because she didn't like sharing her talent with her family and she also knew that she was gonna be disturbed even more whenever she did start painting but she didn't mind. So, while she was working on a sketch she had heard her door crack open and immediately she had stopped working on it nearly, jumping out of her skin because she still wasn't too comfortable showing her family.

But when she had turned around she didn't see anybody until she heard little footsteps walking into her room and it was Ace looking at her.

"Auntie I'm boredddd." Ace said and Nikki nearly, laughed at him because he just had him a whole thing of toys that she bought him.

"Boy who taught you that word?!" Nikki asked her nephew. "Mommyyyy." He said just sighing and shrugging his shoulders like he had paid some bills and worked a 9 to 5.

But he had only heard the word from his mama since, Faith had used it so excessively when she was either at home in New York or when she wasn't working on an album.

So, since the toy truck had obviously lost his attention, Nikki had decided to just get him couple of sheets of white paper and handed him some crayola washable crayons just en case if he had got the urge to draw on the walls. So, here Ace was coloring and scribbling thinking he was working like how his auntie Nikki was working and he was really enjoying himself smiling and just having a good ole' time bonding with his auntie.

Then after, Ace was done drawing whatever it was which was scribbles he was so proud of it he got off the bed and showed his auntie. "Titi." Ace said tapping her with the paper. "Look it." He said showing her and grinning so hard. "It's like yours." He said really thinking he's a little artist.

"I wanna show mommy." He said after he had gave the paper to her look at carefully to review and Nikki knew she had to look at it for him even though it was just scribbles.

"Okayy." Nikki sweetly as she took the paper but then she got an idea.

"Ace you wanna play in some paint?!" Nikki smiled at her nephew and he nodded his head excitedly knowing that he had loved him some paint after learning what it was in daycare.

"Come on." Nikki said getting some ready for him and so she had pour some out on a smooth container that was just big enough for what she had wanted to do and Ace had pushed his hands into the green paint like Nikki had told him too with her help and then once that was done with she took his hands and his drawings and asked him where he had wanted to put his finger prints and she had showed him. "Hereee." He said pointing to the bottom of the page.

So, Nikki had placed it on her counter top of her dresser lifting her nephew up and did just that.

And, Ace was so happy and clapped his hands in excitement and Nikki had helped him get the paint of off his hands.

"Here go show mommy." Nikki said handing him the picture as she took her apron off closing her room door back and Ace just ran into his mama's room without knocking just opening up the door.

"Ace what you got?!" Faith asked her son seeing him smiling all happy with his tongue poking out. "Here." He said handing it to her smiling just waiting for her to say something. Because Faith ain't know what to say since she ain't know what she was looking at.

"Ace is proud of his art work." Nikki said trying to save, Faith's butt from hurting Ace's feelings and he just nodded his head yes. "I'm like titi." Ace said cheesing all hard.

And, Faith just had nod her head and smile and Ace was still waiting on his compliment.

"I-I like it." Faith said trying to keep it together.

"You did real good." Faith said hyping her son up and he was just as happy as could be.

"This is cuteee." Faith said seeing his little hand prints with the paint. "That was my idea just so you know that's his signature." Nikki said nodding her head and smiling seeing Faith's face.

"I wanna go show nanaaa and pa pa." Ace said taking his picture back and running out the room to go show them even though he had drew that for his mommy he had wanted to show everybody in the house.

"Nanaaa, pa pa." Ace said banging on their door before coming and when they was taking to long too answer he just opened it right on up seeing his grandparents in bed and he was trying to get on but was struggling. So, Drew had to help him up with Karen telling him to do so.

"Help my baby up." Karen said smackin' Drew's arm since he was taking forever. "I'm tryin' woman he heavy." Drew said giving a little playful grunt. But it was just that Ace had took his spot in bed for three days in a row and he wanted it back.

"What you got?!" Karen asked him and he showed her smiling at them waiting for their compliments. "Oooh did you draw this?!" Karen asked her grand son and he just nodded his head yes. "This is sooo good." Karen said immediately hyping him up already knowing what to do unlike Faith and Drew did the same. "I'm a draw pa pa next." Ace said and Drew just knew this boy was about to do him dirty in the picture.

"Draw yo nana too don't leave her out it might hurt her feelings." Drew said and Karen playfully swatted him making a face when Ace couldn't see it and Drew tried not to laugh so hard so he just ended up smirking.

"I'm a go back to mommy." Ace said running back to Faith's room with the drawing in his hand so she can hang it up.

And then, Nikki just laughed knowing that Ace wasn't gonna rest until, Faith had hung it up on the refrigerator for everyone to see and she was right because within the next five minutes here Ace was with his mama trailing right behind him and Faith had went downstairs to put his art work on the refrigerator. "See look it's up there okay?" Faith told her son pointing towards it and Ace was just smiling away.

So, after Nikki had seen that she had went back in her room to work on her project again.

But she had to admit the her room was getting a little cramped after seeing up the three canvass in her and just letting the other two be set against the wall. She did pick out a big enough room thinking that she was gonna have the space for everything but she didn't. But she did know that she was just gonna work with it for the time-being until it really became unbearable because she didn't feel like re-doing her room again after buying all these art supplies.

While Nikki was up working on her art project it was getting kind of late and Karen was checking on everybody since it was that time and Ace had taken his bath and N'ylani already had hers and she was off to sleep in her new night gown.

But Nikki didn't even hear the door crack open this time since she was so focused on her art project that she didn't notice that her mother was watching her from afar and if she did usually she would immediately stop working. But Karen didn't want to disturb her daughter seeing that her daughter had a real talent for the arts and the painting wasn't even done yet.

But she knew it was gonna turn into a beautiful piece once it was done.

But once, Nikki had looked at the time and seen what time it was she had started cleaning up while putting down her art supplies and Karen just quickly and quietly closed the door back because she knew how Nikki was with her art work she never wanted anybody to see it finished or not.

Notes:

What did y'all think about this chapter?

What did y'all think about the moment with Ace drawing with his auntie?

What did y'all think about Faith's reaction? Because chileee she was finna to hurt Ace's feelings. Nikki had to save her. 😭

What did y'all think about Karen seeing her daughters artwork for the first time? Even tho it wasn't ready yet?

Thoughts or comments?

Thanks for reading!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

33.6K 1.6K 51
Losing someone is never easy. This abrupt loss in Lizzie's life changed her. Will she ever be able to get the answers she wants or will her open ques...
123 0 5
this is book two in the series I do suggest reading book one but it's not needed Clark kent drops of Chris with Lana, Bruce tells the family about th...
894 87 10
Karen's relationship seems too good to be true, so she asks herself, "Is It Real?"
21.3K 1.2K 107
(Last updated: November 2022 - September 10, 2022). Come along on this journey with the legendary, Karen Clark-Sheard to see how she navigates her e...