Second Chance (Taekook)

Por My_IntrusiveThoughts

He spent his whole life chasing after a guy, wanting love, running after it. Desperately grasping at anything... Más

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER -13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
CHAPTER - 61
CHAPTER - 62
CHAPTER - 63
CHAPTER - 64
CHAPTER - 65
CHAPTER - 66
CHAPTER - 67
CHAPTER - 68
CHAPTER - 69
CHAPTER - 70
CHAPTER - 71
CHAPTER - 72
CHAPTER - 73
CHAPTER - 74
CHAPTER - 75
CHAPTER - 76
CHAPTER - 77
CHAPTER - 78
CHAPTER - 79
CHAPTER - 80
CHAPTER - 81
CHAPTER - 82
CHAPTER - 83
CHAPTER - 84
CHAPTER - 85
CHAPTER - 86
CHAPTER - 87
CHAPTER - 88
CHAPTER - 89
CHAPTER - 90

CHAPTER - 19

2.6K 138 60
Por My_IntrusiveThoughts

Next Morning

When Taehyung entered his home, he was surprised to see Jimin still there in his living room. He really thought that Jimin would have gone home by now but he never expected him to be sitting in his house with his mom and talking to someone on the video call. It looked like they all knew each other from long ago.

Taehyung recognized the voice of person they were talking to, Kim Hanuel his cousin. The only member he was left with in his pervious life time. Listening to the young carefree voice of Hanuel gave him happiness. His eyes got filled with tears when he thought about what would have happened to Hanuel after he learned about his death in his previous life time.

Jimin who was dramatically talking to Hanuel was the first one to see Taehyung standing there.

"Tae. You are finally home. You missed the delicious dish aunt made for me. Your loss. Come here, see Hanuel is on the video call." He shouted happily and only then Mrs. Kim eyes fell on her son.

"Bear, Is everything okay? Why are you looking so sad?" Mrs. kim asked him worriedly.

"Mom I'm okay. I was just shocked to see Jimin here and something went into my eyes." Taehyung said as he blinked his eyes to get rid of the tears gathered there. He went and sit beside Jimin and slapped his shoulders and took the phone away from his hands and started talking to Haneul.

"Hey, Hannie"

"Hey Hyung. How are you?"

"I'm fine and how are you? How is your studies going on? When will you come back here?" Taehyung rapidly questioned.

"Woah! Calm down brother. I'm fine. Studies are going on very well. And I'll come back after two months when exams would end."

Then they started talking, having fun, teasing Taehyung about his meeting with Jeongguk. They talked till the time Hanuel said goodbye as his classes will start soon.

All of them said goodbye to each other, then Taehyung turned to Jimin,

"And you Mr.?"

"What don't give me that look. I was going home but it was mom who stopped me from going and said that I should stay here. I think its great, i will go to office tomorrow with you. Mom I'm feeling tired so I am going to my room to sleep. Good Night. Good night to you too Tae." Jimin replied and stood up from the couch and went upstairs leaving Taehyung shocked. It seems like Jimin adapted his family as if a fish to water.

Taehyung turned to his mom, his eyes big as saucers, who was enjoying this way too much and was stifling her laugh.

"Wha-what was that?" Taehyung stumbled with his sentence, still in shock.

"That my bear is my adopted son." His mom said and left the living room still laughing.

It looked like everyone has gone mad expect him and his Ggukie. He too stood up and went to his room. He picked some night wears from the closet and went to freshen up. He came back after half an hour. He did his night routine and went to his bed.

He was really tired but the moment he closed his eyes, the kiss flashed in his front of his eyes. He got shy and buried his face in his pillow. He smiled and closed his eyes and soon fell asleep.

Jeongguk on the other was in the meeting but was not able to pay attention to anything they were saying, his mind was somewhere else. In fact listening to the voice of presenter he started to get a headache.

"Stop. We will continue this meeting tomorrow. And there were some mistakes in seventh and ninth slides. Correct those. I better not find those mistake tomorrow." He said as stood up from his chair and left the meeting room with his PA and assistant following him.

To say everyone present there were shocked would be an understatement of the century. For the first time since Jeongguk took the position of CEO of Jeon Inc., a meeting has been adjourned. But what impressed the people present there was the way he could recognize the mistakes even when he was not paying any attention to the presentation.

Jeongguk went back to his cabin and his eyes fell on the gift bag that Taehyung had bought for him. He walked to the table and kept looking at it for quite some time. He gently picked the bag and took out the small gift inside it. It was wrapped in a beautiful gifting paper. His gaze fell on the hand written note on the gift.

'You are the only one who knows the magic trick to make me smile even when I am going through tough time. Thank you for spreading joy in my life. I find myself the luckiest human being because you make me feel so. Thank you for caring for me beyond expectations each day and every day.'

Jeongguk smiled after reading the note, his heart suddenly felt fizzy. He quickly folded the note and put that in his wallet. He very carefully tore the gifting paper to see there was a beautiful box inside. He opened the box and there was a beautiful platinum bracelet inside it. On the side of the box there were platinum cufflinks.

He smiled and quickly wore the bracelet and put the cufflinks back in the box, he will wear those on some special day. He picked up the box and left for his home.

On the next morning, after having their breakfast, Jimin and Taehyung left for Jang Entertainment.

Even before they could enter Tae's cabin, they were called by Mi Kwan in his office. They both looked at each other and sighed and changed their route to CEO's cabin.

When they entered the cabin they saw that the other then both of them, the people present there were Mi Kwan and Yuchen and Kwan's PA.

"What do you want now?" Taehyung asked as he and Jimin went and sat at the chairs without asking for permission.

"I came to know about what the hell are you both doing? How dare you contact those small labels asking for work? You both are hell bent on destroying my company's image. Did you guys ever thought what will people think if you work for those small labels." Mi Kwan roared at them as he slammed his hand on the table.

"What? You are not letting me work with big labels and I want to work. For me it doesn't matter if the work is from small label." Taehyung replied as he blowed his nails, not at all phased by Mi Kwan outburst.

"You will not work for those small labels, Taehyung. What do you think my company is?" Mi Kwan became more angry after seeing Taehyung's indifferent reaction.

"Trash" Jimin mumbled. Only Taehyung was able to hear it that too because he was sitting close to Jimin. He had to fake a cough to stop his laugh. He looked at Jimin who winked at him with a sly smile.

"What did you say?" Mi Kwan asked Jimin as he turn his attention to him.

"Nothing. You ears are just listening anything." Jimin replied innocently.

"Don't play with me. I'm telling you Park. And you Taehyung, I have arranged a small photoshoot for all the models of the company. Its in the afternoon so reach there on time. You want to work then I'll give you that just don't go around begging for work." Mi Kwan said while gritting his teeth.

"Fine." Taehyung said as he stood up and turned around to leave the cabin when Mi Kwan called him,

"Taehyung I know you are sad that I left you but please I'm with Yuchen now. Don't go around and do things like this and please stop playing with that bastard Jeon's feeling. Even if I hate him, I will not want him to have his heart broken." He said sympathetically.

Taehyung would have definitely ignored all of his bullshits but he will never tolerate someone calling Jeongguk names. He turned around, his furious and raging eyes fell on Mi Kwan who was shocked to see him reacting like that.

"Kwan this will be my first and last warning to you, don't ever use any kind of names for my Ggukie. It will not end good for you. And I really love him, I am not like you to use other people to climb up." Taehyung roared.

"Are you threatening me now? What will you do hnn? What can you?" Mi Kwan dared to ask.

"Don't forget that I'm still a Kim and Kim family has more money and power than Jang family could imagine. And one single word from me against you to my fiancé, Jang Entertainment will be out of entertainment industry. Want to try it." Taehyung replied as he smirked at the end when he saw the expression of Kwan face.

"Oh so what he has more money and power than me. But he could never be greater man than me. I've heard he had never been intimate with anyone, I think why is it so? Does he have any problem down there?" Mi Kwan asked a disgusting smile on his face.

"So in a way he is admitting that he is the human dildo." Jimin said lowly and it made Taehyung laugh.

"Oh Kwan, you really are the most pathetic and disgusting man I have ever seen. I feel disgusted even by the thought I used to think that I was in love with a person like you. And about him being virgin then let me clear this for you that it was his preference whether he slept with anyone or not. Being virgin don't make him any less of a man and you and I both know that people will be throwing themself at his feet if he just looked at them. They will still beg on their knees to get his attention on them. Can't be said the same about you." Taehyung replied with an innocent smile and left the room with Jimin following him.

But what they both didn't knew was that Jeongguk has heard everything that was being said there. Last night when Taehyung said that he was getting treated equally in his company, he contacted one of his man who brought the loyalty of Kwan's PA.

When he said he will not interfere in Taehyung's work he was serious but that doesn't mean that he will leave his love unprotected to any mistreatment. And when Kwan called Taehyung in his cabin, he had listened everything through the PA's phone which was on speaker.

He was shocked when Taehyung stood up for him and was more then shocked when he heard Taehyung saying that he love him, that too on Mi Kwan's face. It somehow made him believe that Taehyung's actions and words toward him are really true. His mind was finally convinced that Taehyung was not playing any games, he was sincere and that  thought made him happy.

He picked up his phone and called someone,

"Yes Sir Jeon" came the shaky voice from other side, afraid what he did to receive call from Sir Jeon.

"Make value of Jang Entertainment shares in stock market fall for few hours" He replied in his cold voice and cut the call without waiting for any answer, knowing very well that his ordered will be followed. Taehyung did said that his fiancé can make Jang Entertainment out of Entertainment so it will be good if he gave Mi Kwan a taste of it.

He put his phone back in his pocket and gently caressed the bracelet which was the first gift to him by Taehyung and smiled, his mind finally wasn't a mess.

___________________________________________________

So here is the next chapter.

What are you thoughts about it? Let me know.♡♡

Thank you so much for reading.♥️♥️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

282K 10K 41
Jimin never thought his innocence was something he'd give up so early in such a terrible way... *rape *some smut *depression *mpreg Start: 11/28/19 E...
53.3K 3.1K 40
Jungkook takes a day off work to go drink at a bar to relax from everything happening in his life. There, he runs into a prosecutor who might just be...
42.9K 1.9K 14
What will happened if you and your ex meet each other after 3 years? Will love bloom again? Will you forgive the one who cheated on you? A story of t...
1.9M 82.3K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...